This walkthru is dedicated to my second cousin Huckleberry, my grandma Dave, and my pet kitten Max.
* Stomach Capacity starts at 10
* Liver Capacity starts at 9
* Can only eat special AoJ food that he makes himself. (Can't eat normal food drops)
* Can't use auto attack (Doesn't want to get hands dirty. must use spells)
* Can't use familiars (Instead use food companions)
* Can't use Fax
* Can't use Blankout (AHAHAHA)
There are effectively four "skill trees". After taking the first rank in each tree, you have the choice to move on to the next rank in progression, or take an optional skill that does not Progress. Each tree is 5 skills 'deep' with optional skills at 2,3,4.
So each tree looks something like...
Code: Select all
1---2---3---4---5 \ \ \ a b c
* 2 Conjure food spells
* 2 Cooking based combat skills
* 1 Familiar (created out of food. Volly, +item, +ini, and +ML observed.)
* 1 turn gen skill (+food /booze capacity, more summons, Extra rollover adv)
* 1 Passive skill
* 1 Final Powerful turn reduction skill
The final skill in each tree is:
+3 resist all sphere
Note: You start with 3 skill points to spend.
In your cosmic kitchen, your current skills will give you access to recipes
Each recipe is made up of combinations of one of the 8 summon food types, and 1 of the 9 (+starting skill) cooking types.
* The kitchen also allows you to turn each food item into a chef staff.
* Advanced Chef staffs have powerful, limited use per day skills
* Not all cook + food recipes create an edible item.
There are also more advanced recipes which combine two of the other recipes. For instance, you can combine a hotdog bun, and a frankfurter to probably make a hotdog. This creates a food item of slightly better quality and larger capacity at the cost of lesser items.
Chef staffs can be created using the first and second tier food summons in each tree.
Code: Select all
Level 1 chef staffs (+10 spell damage, 2-4 mp regen) * Potato - +5 DR, Jiggle weakens enemies * Vegi - +15 ini, Jiggle deals cold damage * fruit - +10 mox, jiggle deals prismatic damage * Egg* - +15 HP, Jiggle restores hp * Egg staff also has passive +10% item, and its hp restore occurs during a 'free round' of combat like saucy slave Level 2 chef staffs (+50% spell damage, 5-6 mp regen) * Meat - +15 DR, Jiggle gives Massive Bonus to Item Drops * Cheese - +30 ini, Jiggle Banishes for rest of day * Cream - +30 Mox, Jiggle "Attune to monster's essence" * Dough* - +30 HP, Jiggle gives full HP recovery *Dough staff also has passive 10-12 HP regen per turn
Jarls skills don't just dictate what combat / utility skills are cast in run... they also dictate what food/booze you can make, and what familiars you can switch between as well. For instance, going straight for the NC skill will end up effecting what types and quality of food/booze you can make as well.
This is a sort of resource management that makes skill selection potentially more involved then just the use of the skill itself. Even at high perm skill levels, knowing how to resource a limited number of food items per day between consumables, utility staffs, and familiars will be interesting to see.