Updated L30 Spreadsheet Calc Thing!!

Public forum for the discussion of strategy.
robmon
Pie of the Sky

Updated L30 Spreadsheet Calc Thing!!

Post by robmon » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:06 pm

So....
I'm currently about to get another one of the Level 30 trophys, and Phil's old spreadsheet about that with the shield generator was incredibly helpful. However, I had some spare time, and I figured it wouldn't hurt to update it for the higher level cap in the gamefaq dungeon and add some more user customization features.

Here is my new version:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... JcHc#gid=0

Everything needed to get the information from the sheet is on the first tab, and the nitty-gritty stat details are the second tab.

I do not claim this is entirely error-free! I'm going to leave the original version up for a little while and then make a public copy once I see that people like it. If anyone has any suggestions or notices major screw ups, let me know and I'll do my best to fix them.
Edit: updated with cooljuice and made a public copy, which is now here. Should be error-free.

Credit goes to LotsOfPhil for making the original sheet with all of the nitty-gritty stat details.
And a big thanks to nonvegan for helping me with some of the technical spreadsheet stuff. Also thanks to Eleron and bmaher for looking it over and giving me suggestions.
Last edited by robmon on Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lotsofphil
Leader of rum ham

Re: Updated L30 Spreadsheet Calc Thing!!

Post by lotsofphil » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:21 am

Neat. The only thing I'd add would be Stevedave's to the list of buffs.

robmon
Pie of the Sky

Post by robmon » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:26 am

lotsofphil wrote:Neat. The only thing I'd add would be Stevedave's to the list of buffs.
Added thanks!

LeafyGreens
Inscrutable Pi

Post by LeafyGreens » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:04 am

Mer-kin cooljuice looks like something to add perhaps, since it will increase stat gains while decreasing monster HP.

robmon
Pie of the Sky

Post by robmon » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:14 pm

LeafyGreens wrote:Mer-kin cooljuice looks like something to add perhaps, since it will increase stat gains while decreasing monster HP.
Added. Also updated mall prices and made a public copy, which is now the link in the original post.