Reindeer and No Pants trophies

Public forum for the discussion of strategy.
lostcalpolydude
Forum Maestro

Reindeer and No Pants trophies

Post by lostcalpolydude » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:23 pm

Jick basically told everyone that these trophies are coming back in the February 12 radio show (20:07 in).
I kind of wish the no-pants trophy wasn't a thing, I kind of wish we hadn't put in that trophy for reindeer. But who knows, maybe those will come back next Crimbo. You never know, you just never know if you're not paying attention to this obvious foreshadowing.
So if you care about trophies, make sure you don't miss those.
bmaher: Softcore character
lostcalpolydude: Hardcore character (abandoned)

harumph
My Pie Blown Sky High

Re: Reindeer and No Pants trophies

Post by harumph » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:41 pm

yey! i wonder how. i should probably avoid wearing pants for every rollover starting today?

littlelolligagged
Leader of Heck

Post by littlelolligagged » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:59 pm

Well, I'd like to have the trophies...

but what about other limited time content that people might or might not have missed? What makes these special? I'd like to get the snow outfit that you can trick or treat for snowballs in, when that happened I didn't care about tattoos.

lotsofphil
Leader of rum ham

Post by lotsofphil » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:27 pm

Thanks for the heads up, bmaher!

lostcalpolydude
Forum Maestro

Post by lostcalpolydude » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:09 pm

littlelolligagged wrote:Well, I'd like to have the trophies...

but what about other limited time content that people might or might not have missed? What makes these special? I'd like to get the snow outfit that you can trick or treat for snowballs in, when that happened I didn't care about tattoos.
No pants is special because it was a stupid thing only announced the day before, and most people doing new years eve celebrating had no way to know about it even if they were actively playing KoL every day.

I don't know what makes reindeer more special than yetis, maybe Jick just forgot about them while he was talking and meant both. It's not like all trophies will suddenly be obtainable, since the one for being around at ascension rollout obviously can't come back.
bmaher: Softcore character
lostcalpolydude: Hardcore character (abandoned)