RL time conservation

Public forum for the discussion of strategy.
Creelie
Inscrutable Pi

RL time conservation

Post by Creelie » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:53 pm

Hey everyone! I'm back after my latest long hiatus, and it's not because I suddenly have more time on my hands; I just really wanted to scratch that old KoL itch.

Anyway, I've been thinking about ways to keep knocking out HC runs, for karma for perms and outfit parts for tattoos (I'm just a few days away from 6/6 plexi!), in a manner that doesn't demand more than, say, half an hour on any given day. In-run, anyway; aftercore puttering around is a different story - I can save that for a lazy afternoon without feeling weird about it.

Obviously, the answer is automated ascension scripts - I know both Mafia and Proxy have them. I was thinking HC Standard would be unlikely to break a script's brain while still netting a generous amount of karma.

Alternatively, I could fart around as Ed because it looks stupidly fun.

Thoughts?

digitrev
Spy vs. Pie

Re: RL time conservation

Post by digitrev » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:45 pm

Cheesecookie's got a nice Edcore script, but you need some recent IotMs that you're not liable to possess. BCASC for mafia is also a pretty good script. It requires some hand holding, but it shouldn't take too much IRL time.

And of course, for the bare minimum of time spent, you could do an organless run (T, B, and O).

Creelie
Inscrutable Pi

Re: RL time conservation

Post by Creelie » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:28 pm

digitrev wrote:... but you need some recent IotMs that you're not liable to possess.
Au contraire, mon frere; you seriously underestimate my packrat tendencies :-P

Edcore script, eh? I'll have to check that out!