Introductions...

Post your introductions here. Now required in order to unlock the private areas of the forum. Well, as long as you're actually in the clan.

Moderator: lotsofphil

lostcalpolydude
Forum Maestro

Post by lostcalpolydude » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:32 pm

Hello. I'm pretty sure I know who you are anyway, but we can leave it at Mystery Guest.
bmaher: Softcore character
lostcalpolydude: Hardcore character (abandoned)

alacrity
AFH

Post by alacrity » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:44 am

Well, it's a little silly to make an account just to lurk, but welcome.

Firestorm
Just Plain Old Pie

Post by Firestorm » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:53 am

I am Firestorm. Add ZERO to the end of my name and you'll get my Kol character. My account is famous and infamous for a number of things, which I won't go into detail about, because I'm not a fan of blowing my own trumpet (which is a silly phrase, as its very innuendo-y)

I joined Heck today because from what I've seen, you guys are an active and sociable bunch who seem to be the kings of game knowledge, which I hope to contribute to and benefit from.

In a word, hi.

Mad Hamish
AFH

Post by Mad Hamish » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:18 am

Howdy. I remember your old newsletter. It was pretty good a lot of the time.
Hi-keebated again? No way!

Firestorm
Just Plain Old Pie

Post by Firestorm » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:20 pm

Ah yes, Kol Weekly, haven't made one of those in at least 2 years now, I think.

NotJim
Pie in the Sky

Post by NotJim » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:51 pm

Firestorm wrote:I joined Heck today because from what I've seen, you guys are an active and sociable bunch who seem to be the kings of game knowledge

It used to be us.

I blame NS13. It eaten our awesomes :(

VladimirPootin
AFH

Post by VladimirPootin » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:00 pm

alacrity wrote:Well, it's a little silly to make an account just to lurk, but welcome.

we should find this person, kill him, and eat him
[b]AFH: Now with more [i]new and improved[/i] moral ambiguity![/b]

alacrity
AFH

Post by alacrity » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:36 pm

NotJim wrote:I blame NS13. It eaten our awesomes :(

I dunno, your performance in the TCK clan contest is pretty much made of awesomes.

Emanon
Pie of the Sky

Post by Emanon » Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:23 pm

alacrity wrote:
NotJim wrote:I blame NS13. It eaten our awesomes :(

I dunno, your performance in the TCK clan contest is pretty much made of awesomes.

Yeah. If anyone has claim to "Used to be awesome and kings of game knowledge but NS13 eated it", it's HoD! We can't even get a 3 day SCT! Or a 6 day HCT, or a 7 day HCB.

QuantumNightmare
AFH

Post by QuantumNightmare » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:20 pm

Nah, there's no contest. HCO were the undisputed kings of spading, not HoD. I still remember being rejected by HCN/O when I was starting out...

NotJim
Pie in the Sky

Post by NotJim » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:45 am

QuantumNightmare wrote:I still remember being rejected by HCN/O when I was starting out...

The only reason why you should have been rejected by HCN was because you didn't have a single hardcore ascension on your record, and/or possibly because you were doing softcore at the time. >.>

(shame, I think I might poke HCN to twist the policy a little, I've heard a few stories like that...)

[what was little left of our spading awesomes vanished when Kittiwake retired. ;_;]

Maclav
Just Plain Old Pie

New Here

Post by Maclav » Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:00 pm

Hi all, recently joined the clan. Thanks again for the invitation.

So a bit about me. Been playing KoL for a few months now, a friend introduced me. Being who I am, I immediately researched everything KoL for days and days. I quickly decided my main focus would be HC, and that means a badmoon loop just cuz. I found speed interesting and took to trying to optimize my runs. I think I have the basics down now and I can post some decent times and I think I could impress my self in Badmoon if I could stop lusting for a sniff tome.

So for KoL I am going to keep "speed" at the fore front, right behind a lucre /day. I can't wait until that is done with and I can just sit down and try to post some crazy runs.

As far as me? I am a happy family man with (soon to be) two kids and a decent job. I love scuba diving and rock climbing and I have a particular passion for doing cave diving (scuba in a submerged cave). In particular I live for original exploration cave diving. Being the first human being to see something or go somewhere is a thrill that cannot be described by words.

Friederike
Pie in the Sky

Post by Friederike » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:18 am

Oh dear. Merely thinking about cave diving makes me all claustrophobic.

QuantumNightmare
AFH

Post by QuantumNightmare » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:03 am

I've got a new hero.

I tried some scuba diving and cave crawling over this past summer. The diving was incredible, the cave crawling through spaces I could barely fit into was terrifying in a fun way. I'd imagine putting the two together would be quite a rush!

VladimirPootin
AFH

Post by VladimirPootin » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:45 pm

QuantumNightmare wrote:I'd imagine putting the two together would be quite a death wish!
[b]AFH: Now with more [i]new and improved[/i] moral ambiguity![/b]

smanoli
Spy vs. Pie

Post by smanoli » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:48 am

I started playing KOL about 2.5 years ago when a friend introduced me to it.

Smanoli was my 1st character, and she plays HC exclusively and doesn't really try for speed. She's slowly gathering skills and is on her 19th ascension. She is currently in a HC Sauceror ascension and when she finishes this run will be doing some Hobopolis and her first basement run in conjunction with a level 30 run.

Smanoli28 is my 2nd character and she plays SC, but she just finished up a Bad Moon Loop and some HC and HCO runs for those shinies. She's back in SC for the first time since NS 11 as of about 10 days ago. She finished her first SC run post in NS13 in 4 days and 940 turns 5 days ago. She just freed the King on her 2nd SC run in NS13 today after 5 days and 942 turns, but is sticking around for another day to break ronin, restock Hagnks and get her Hobo binder. Her fastest NS 11 run was a 5 day boozetafarion run as a DB.

Kevlar
Inscrutable Pi

Re: New Here

Post by Kevlar » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:01 pm

Maclav wrote:I have a particular passion for doing cave diving

Cool, another caver in the clan!

I've only free dived some small sumps in the UK, I'd love a crack at some of the big stuff you have over there. Where abouts are you?
grrrrrrr

Maclav
Just Plain Old Pie

Post by Maclav » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:21 pm

Kevlar wrote:Cool, another caver in the clan!

I've only free dived some small sumps in the UK, I'd love a crack at some of the big stuff you have over there. Where abouts are you?

Right now I am in North Florida cave diving. Heh. Nice caves here, warm and good vis is always a plus. Most of my stuff is done in sumps and old mines in the Canadian Shield around Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - which would be back home for me.

VladimirPootin wrote:I'd imagine putting the two together would be quite a death wish!

Well, no. Not even the stuff I do. :) But yet, it looks bad to someone who hasn't been trained or hasn't experience. Heck, the stuff I do at home gives most cave divers a heart attack. Mind you, I did call one of the places I managed to get stuck in last year a rock coffin. It sure felt like one at the time. So perhaps I am nuts or dumb. Take your pick.

Madelyn North
Just Plain Old Pie

Post by Madelyn North » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:28 am

my RL name is Kaya,
I have played KOL for a little more then a year now, I joined Heck yesterday and hope to learn how to increase the speed of my (for now) softcore runs a bit.

Thanks for the help I have gotten in /clan so far. :D

So Very Invisible
AFH

Post by So Very Invisible » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:18 pm

Well, look who it is. Welcome, MN! Hope to see you in /clan (either works ;))

Atrophied
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Atrophied » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:00 am

Maclav wrote: I love ... rock climbing
[snip]

Excellent stuff.

I'm a climbing coach for the Junior team here in Newfoundland, you do much climbing down in Florida? I'd imagine it's all flat and wet down there, no beautiful granite towers/sea cliffs to scale.

Annia
Just Plain Old Pie

hihi

Post by Annia » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:39 pm

Just Joined alliance from Heck, so here I am.

My chars name is Annia, mine is Jimmy.

I'm 21, live in Sydney Australia and work full time, and study med science.

I'm a fairly solid player at KOL, but have times where I wont be on at all.

Anyway nice to meet you all.[/img]

stupac2
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Post by stupac2 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:43 pm

Hi, my name in game is stupac2, in real life it's Stuart, either's fine with me. I'm a senior Physics major, about to graduate and don't know what to do with myself afterward (except KoL, naturally).

I applied to AFHk because I have a deep desire to do things as quickly as possible, whether it's biking to class so fast that I'm a danger to myself and others, or ascending. So I need to learn. If there's a better place for that, I'm unaware of it.

I also don't like talking about myself unprompted, so I'll leave it at that.

lostcalpolydude
Forum Maestro

Post by lostcalpolydude » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:53 pm

stupac2 wrote:I also don't like talking about myself unprompted, so I'll leave it at that.

What, you're going to force us to bring up the radio transcripts you write up twice a week?

stupac2
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Post by stupac2 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:15 pm

lostcalpolydude wrote:What, you're going to force us to bring up the radio transcripts you write up twice a week?

Haha, YES. By which I mean no, please god no!

...By which I mean only if you want to.

Deatvert
Just Plain Old Pie

Post by Deatvert » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:12 pm

I'm deatvert. I've been playing KoL for like 4.5 years now. Joined this alliance because I want to learn how to ascend faster, and while lurking in the KoL forums I saw a bunch of AFHk members posting about speed ascending.

Hoopity
AFH

Post by Hoopity » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Deatvert wrote:I'm deatvert. I've been playing KoL for like 4.5 years now. Joined this alliance because I want to learn how to ascend faster, and while lurking in the KoL forums I saw a bunch of AFHk members posting about speed ascending.

Everything is going exactly to plan... the mighty LordHades requires a sacrifice.

Welcome, Deatvert!

zomg
Spy vs. Pie

Post by zomg » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:35 pm

Beware, he fights back. I've got the scrollies to show it >.>

rottingflesh
Inscrutable Pi

Post by rottingflesh » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:35 pm

Do you think this one is young enough for the sacrifice...er, ritual...um, ceremony?

zomg
Spy vs. Pie

Post by zomg » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Mmm, I dunno. What's Hades' age limit for his...dinner date?

MonsterERB
AFH

Post by MonsterERB » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:22 pm

Welcome to AFHk, Deatvert! We're a nice bunch... except for a few of us, who are nasty cannibalistic monsters. For a nominal fee, I'll tell you who's who. :wink:
>_>
<_<
My username has nothing to do with my own personal disposition. Honest.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/dvmaprezson/AFHV1.gif[/img]

zomg
Spy vs. Pie

Post by zomg » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:35 pm

/me notes "MonsterERB: Undesirable, doubleplusungood."

So Very Invisible
AFH

Post by So Very Invisible » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:47 pm

Files! /me twitches.

deusnoctum
Statistically likely to return

Post by deusnoctum » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:07 pm

MonsterERB wrote:My username has nothing to do with my own personal disposition. Honest.

Just because you're an officer now doesn't mean there's suddenly leeway in the "No eating the newbies, not even with hot sauce" rule.

Fred Nefler
AFH

Post by Fred Nefler » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:12 pm

Hello everyone. Just joined the clan.

I've been playing KoL for a couple of years and have been nurturing an ever-growing fondness for spading. As well as trying to make my hardcore character's runs faster, which I think I'm finally starting to reap some results on.

I post under this name on the KoL (and mafia) forums, as well. I've recently been working on detecting and determining the hidden meat and item drop penalties in the sea. Which started from a more humble effort to determine the meat drop ranges of sea critters, and blossomed out when the results weren't consistent without some sort of hidden modifier. Thanks to your own Eleron on that one for his help in determining the specific amount of those penalties while I worked out a kink in my spreadsheet for one of my character's data.

I'm not an active ascender as Fred Nefler. "An atrophied multi repurposed for spading and exploring content" would be a pretty good description. Just haven't felt up to ascending any faster than once or twice a year with my multis, you could say.

And bonus points if you can figure out the super-special totally-hard-to-google source of the name "Fred Nefler".

zomg
Spy vs. Pie

Post by zomg » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Husband of the main character in Troop Beverly Hills.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098519/

rigormortis
Just Plain Old Pie

Post by rigormortis » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:13 am

Hello there, Chuamonster is my name, 100% familiar normal runs is my game. I finally desired some help to speed up my run, and through the KoL forums and in game leaderboards, this clan really jumped out at me. Stupac2 was also friendly and helpful in the choice. Thank you very much for having me. I am not that speedy yet, but hope to be so in the future. Looking forward to really broadening my KoL experience with you people! :twisted:
Oh, btw, my name is David, 33, and I hail from Philadelphia. I'm a researcher for combating heart disease.

Hoopity
AFH

Post by Hoopity » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:18 am

Hello, David. My only foray into heart disease was an attempt to create a device to culture collagen based heart-tissue geometries and monitor their induced contractile strength. For many reasons, including money, the project was cut short.

KoL is easier! So welcome.

MonsterERB
AFH

Post by MonsterERB » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:14 am

rigormortis wrote:I'm a researcher for combating heart disease.

As for me, I spent 1.5 years at Pfizer working on an anti-atherosclerotic drug based on the Milano variant of apolipoprotein A1. Maybe someday it'll hit the market; my job was optimzing the chemically induced dimerization of the protein during the manufacturing process.
Welcome to AFH/Hk. We gots brains here. :wink:

Mad Hamish
AFH

Post by Mad Hamish » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:35 am

Oh yeah? Once when I was younger, I built a birdhouse out of popsicle sticks.

Atrophied
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Atrophied » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:44 am

Fred Nefler wrote:I'm not an active ascender as Fred Nefler. "An atrophied multi repurposed for spading and exploring content" would be a pretty good description.

Nuh-uh, I know all my multies, and you're definitely not one of 'em!

TrueEeviL
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Post by TrueEeviL » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:13 am

The last fours posts are why I love AFH <3

rigormortis
Just Plain Old Pie

Post by rigormortis » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:52 am

MonsterERB wrote:
rigormortis wrote:I'm a researcher for combating heart disease.

As for me, I spent 1.5 years at Pfizer working on an anti-atherosclerotic drug based on the Milano variant of apolipoprotein A1. Maybe someday it'll hit the market; my job was optimzing the chemically induced dimerization of the protein during the manufacturing process.
Welcome to AFH/Hk. We gots brains here. :wink:

That's pretty crazy, our lab deals mainly with lipids and manufacturing of apo AI's and E's and their mutants. I've personally worked with the milano AI too, small world :) Thanks all for the welcome!

Fred Nefler
AFH

Post by Fred Nefler » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:53 am

Mad Hamish wrote:Oh yeah? Once when I was younger, I built a birdhouse out of popsicle sticks.

For some reason, your avatar just makes this especially hilarious. I guess I keep thinking it's a picture of you intently and meticulously planning the next addition to your birdhouse.

Mad Hamish
AFH

Post by Mad Hamish » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:02 pm

It is really hard to build a birdhouse out of a stack of bubbles.

tetramaster
Just Plain Old Pie

Post by tetramaster » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:18 pm

Hello, just joined the forum. Mostly to lurk a little to pick up some tips for speeding up my runs. It's not a problem if I'm in another clan besides AFH(k) is it?

lostcalpolydude
Forum Maestro

Post by lostcalpolydude » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:19 pm

tetramaster wrote:Hello, just joined the forum. Mostly to lurk a little to pick up some tips for speeding up my runs. It's not a problem if I'm in another clan besides AFH(k) is it?

Nah, there's plenty of non-AFH(k) people trolling this forum.

Nescent
Just Plain Old Pie

Post by Nescent » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:30 pm

Hi guys, I am Nescent both in KoL and On here. Thanks for having me here. I was in Seven Lances recently, and after speaking with zomguberclubber I have joined your clan to learn from the best when it comes to speed running.

I was getting bored of Kol for a bit, so I decided to challange myself with speed running, and I hoping to get down to a low turn count as quickly as possible!!

MrJolly123
Pie in the Sky

Post by MrJolly123 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:09 am

Welcome Nescent.
MrJolly123
(#246456)

zomg
Spy vs. Pie

Post by zomg » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:52 am

Haha, it seems my, err, siren's call was to hard to resist ;)

zombiepops
My Pie Blown Sky High

Post by zombiepops » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Aloha! I just joined AFHk to try and learn the ways of HC speed. So far thought, I've only learned about zombie poop, but none the less the future looks bright and all that. Thanks for letting me in!

Outside of KOL, I'm a first year grad student in computational biology. I do work on stochastic models of flow cytometry data, which I will probably spin out into my PhD thesis work. Other then school, my free time is spent collecting Tiki related objects (mugs, bowls, carvings, vast quantities of rum).

yeah, so, um, Hi!

kindia
Pie in the Sky

Post by kindia » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:11 pm

I'm dissapointed. he didnt say, "graaaaagh."

in any case, welcome.

MonsterERB
AFH

Post by MonsterERB » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:17 pm

zombiepops wrote:Outside of KOL, I'm a first year grad student in computational biology.

Which university/college? (As for me: PhD in biochemistry, 2001, University of Illinois.) I'm familiar with the concepts of flow cytometry, although I've never done it personally.
Welcome to the clan. And, if you do not turn in a 7-day HCNP within the next month, I shall personally devour you. Bones and all. :wink:
>_>
<_<
I'm probably kidding about that last part.

lostcalpolydude
Forum Maestro

Post by lostcalpolydude » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:22 pm

MonsterERB wrote:I'm probably kidding about that last part.

Yeah, he might leave the bones.

zombiepops
My Pie Blown Sky High

Post by zombiepops » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:23 pm

kindia wrote:I'm dissapointed. he didnt say, "graaaaagh."

Braaaaaiiiiinnnnnssss!

MonsterERB wrote:Which university/college? (As for me: PhD in biochemistry, 2001, University of Illinois.) I'm familiar with the concepts of flow cytometry, although I've never done it personally.

I'm at Duke (or as the UNC undergrads call it, the university of new jersey south). And despite trying to do a wet lab rotation to try and actually spend some time on a flow cytometer, I haven't run one either. But the less said about that rotation, the better. I'll just stick to analyzing the data.

QuantumNightmare
AFH

Post by QuantumNightmare » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:27 am

zombiepops wrote:I'll just stick to analyzing the data.
That's the spirit!

MyFailure
Just Plain Old Pie

Post by MyFailure » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Hi, I'm MyFailure,

I prefer to be called either by my name, Gary, or Failure. I've been playing KoL since '07. I'm mainly a softcore player, though I guess my ascension history doesn't really make it look that way. I decided to join because I found speed softcore runs to be addicting and fun. I wanted to be around other people who felt the same way.

I'm currently a Junior in High School, playing Chess and doing Math competitions when I have time. I love playing Frisbee though no one my age seems to know what a Frisbee is anymore. I look forward to getting to know everyone. (Huh, I started every sentence with "I". Hope it doesn't sound rigid and repetitive.)

-Gary

Hoopity
AFH

Post by Hoopity » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Don't worry, Gary; starting everything with "I" is surefire way to avoid the passive voice.

It is said that the passive voice is evil.

lostcalpolydude
Forum Maestro

Post by lostcalpolydude » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:32 pm

Your first sentence starts with "Hi" so it's okay.

Hoopity wrote:It is said that the passive voice is evil.

My advisor forced me to remove all the first person stuff from my thesis. Making a 100 page paper with no first person AND no passive voice (when talking about things that you did) is mostly impossible, so it's a whole bunch of passive voice. Does that make me evil?

Hoopity
AFH

Post by Hoopity » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:52 pm

lostcalpolydude wrote:
Hoopity wrote:It is said that the passive voice is evil.
Does that make me evil?

In the eyes of our unwritten passer of judgment, yes. Don't worry, though. We don't have to listen to him.

williabr
Spy vs. Pie

Post by williabr » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Hello, my name is Barry, and I'm a tax accountant living in Northern Kentucky, spitting distance from Cincinnati, OH and in my last quarter at University of Cincinnati to get my degree in accounting.

My username is just a randomly generated name that was assigned to me when I first started going to school, I used it because it was easy to remember. At the time, I didn't realize that I would be joining a community. The longing that I have to go back in time and give myself a cooler name haunts my every waking moment.

For the 3.5 years that I've been playing, I've pretty much stuck to Hardcore. Lately I've been doing HCT due to time constraints and laziness.

zomg
Spy vs. Pie

Post by zomg » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:04 am

williabr wrote: At the time, I didn't realize that I would be joining a community. The longing that I have to go back in time and give myself a cooler name haunts my every waking moment.

;_;

So Very Invisible
AFH

Post by So Very Invisible » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:06 am

zomg wrote:
williabr wrote: At the time, I didn't realize that I would be joining a community. The longing that I have to go back in time and give myself a cooler name haunts my every waking moment.

;_;

There there... Just think before you play next time, eh? It worked for me.

Bors
Inscrutable Pi

Post by Bors » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:35 pm

Howdy all, I have been playing kol for a little longer than a year, and while I am not a member of AFK, I do enjoy poking around your forums, particularly the public ascension logs and the commune area!
See you all around :)

MonsterERB
AFH

Post by MonsterERB » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:00 pm

Welcome, Bors. It was nice to see you in /clan yesterday. And, since I like you, I have decided NOT to eat you. Consider yourself lucky... I eat most newbies. :wink:

StDoodle
Just Plain Old Pie

Post by StDoodle » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:59 pm

Hey all. I'm SNIG and on several other fora. I've been playing for a couple of years, more seriously lately. I'm a member of HCN and may post here from time to time. (Especially now, as the HCO forums are borked. ;))

lostcalpolydude
Forum Maestro

Post by lostcalpolydude » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:12 pm

StDoodle wrote:Hey all. I'm SNIG and on several other fora. I've been playing for a couple of years, more seriously lately. I'm a member of HCN and may post here from time to time. (Especially now, as the HCO forums are borked. ;))

They're still accessible at http://hardcoreoxygenation.com/forums/index.php .

StDoodle
Just Plain Old Pie

Post by StDoodle » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:49 pm

lostcalpolydude wrote:
StDoodle wrote:Hey all. I'm SNIG and on several other fora. I've been playing for a couple of years, more seriously lately. I'm a member of HCN and may post here from time to time. (Especially now, as the HCO forums are borked. ;))

They're still accessible at http://hardcoreoxygenation.com/forums/index.php .

I could get to them, but I could swear that as of 'yesterday', posting required URL manipulation as all the buttons were referencing the other domain. Or maybe I'm just dumb. (Wife's been sick, it's been a long day.)

lostcalpolydude
Forum Maestro

Post by lostcalpolydude » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:28 pm

You're probably right, logging in sent me to the other domain.

godsinjustice
Pie of the Sky

Post by godsinjustice » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:31 pm

Hi, my real life name is David, and I'm currently a sophmore at college in Boston. I been playing kol for just over one year, and which my current goal is to make a billion meat off of /trade alone (3/4ths of the way there, woohoo!). My real life goal is to acquire more cash than meat, which I'm quite a far way off of right now. :D