[CLOSED] bounty - Clan activity log GM script

For script writing
deusnoctum
Statistically likely to return

[CLOSED] bounty - Clan activity log GM script

Post by deusnoctum » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:47 pm

I forget to re-stash stuff before I logout/ascend pretty frequently. On top of that, I sometimes have problems getting mafia to restash stuff correctly. I'd like a Greasemonkey script that will let me see at a glance what stuff I've taken out of the stash and not put back. I'm giving clanmates first crack at this; if no one has bitten with a week or so I will repost this to the main forums.

Requirements:
-When loading clan_log.php, any lines which show "$myplayername took $item" without a corresponding "$myplayername added $item" chronologically after (i.e., earlier in the log) should appear at the very top of the page in red.
-The script must account for varying quantities--e.g., if I took 3 jeks but only replaced 1, it should tell me that I still have 2 out. e.g., "deusnoctum took 2 jekyllin hide belts from the clan stash. (3 taken, 1 replaced)."
-It must include links to the back of the gift shop (in case I'm mid-ascension) and the clan stash page.
-It must be made available for other players to use and edit if they wish to do so.
-It must work on Firefox 4.

Optional:
-Underneath all of the items that the logged-in player forgot to restash, include a list of all the unpaired "$myplayername added $item," so I know if there's extra stuff I've added to the stash.
-Underneath that, list all net stash activity for all other players in blue.
-Working in Chrome.

I'll start the bounty out at 2,500,000 meat for a script that meets everything in the "requirements" section. I'll double it to five million if everything in the "optional" section is met, too. The winning script will be the one with the most functionality (as judged by me), with ties broken by earliest submission via email to me at deusnoctum@gmail.com. Any requests for clarification, ideas for extra features, &c. should be posted to this thread.
Last edited by deusnoctum on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Purple
Pie of the Sky

Re: Up to 5 million meat bounty - Clan activity log GM scrip

Post by Mr Purple » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Would a mafia script with similar functionality be acceptable?

deusnoctum
Statistically likely to return

Re: Up to 5 million meat bounty - Clan activity log GM scrip

Post by deusnoctum » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 am

Mr Purple wrote:Would a mafia script with similar functionality be acceptable?
Actually yes, yes it would. And it looks like there was one already written:
http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?4605- ... e-Overhaul

So I'm closing this, since that basically does what I need. Mr Purple, I don't know if that was what you had in mind, but I'll send you something for pointing me in that direction.