KOL video game music GreaseMonkey Script

For script writing
lightwolf
AFH

KOL video game music GreaseMonkey Script

Post by lightwolf » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:19 am

Kol Video Game Music script of sexy awesomeness.

Based on the "bumcheekcity's Airship FFVII Win Script of Win and Sexyness" written by bumCheekcity

This script will stealthy embed a youTube video featuring video game music at specific pages in kol. This script has been enhanced to provide more video game music references and trigger in a more consistent manner. It is also designed to try to not overstay it's welcome.

Current version notes
Note: Updated so is should work with the new Airship quest. It should also now work with proxy.

Note: If anyone can grab me the url from the last part of the zombie slayer intro NC, I'd consider placing it there. Right click on that screen, select This frame -> view source. The top of the new window should say Source of: http:// ect.

Alternatively I could place RE: when you visit the council for the first time... I'm open to suggestions for that.

Includes the following Musical additions to Kol:
Airship Victory - Plays the final fantasy victory music when you complete the airship immaterial quest
Megaman Crackpot - Plays the Megaman level select music when entering the Crackpot Psychosis zones.
Earthbound Market - Plays the Earthbound Shopping music when entering most Markets.
RE: Your Brains - Plays when clicking on an open grave during Zombie Slayer runs

Options:
You can customize which songs will play by using the variables at the top of the file. Editing the values from true to false can disable a specific song or sound effect. Example below

Code: Select all

// Music Toggles
var Airship_Vicotry   = true;
var Megaman_Crackpot  = true;
var EarthBound_Market = false;
var Zombie_Reasonable = true;
How to install:
Now with a new convenient Userscripts.org link.

Download the file. Then open the file in your Firefox / grease monkey enabled browser. It should prompt you to install.
- Do not try to double click open the file itself
Attachments
kol_8bit_audio.user.js
(4.03 KiB) Downloaded 101 times