KoL Pool Table Solution

For script writing
lightwolf
AFH

KoL Pool Table Solution

Post by lightwolf » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:25 pm

It has come to my attention that some drama has been caused to various individuals due to control over the Clan Pool Table in the VIP lounge. After considering the problem for some time, and consulting a think tank of experts in the field, I have managed to develop a GM script that will all but eliminate the problem for those who are concerned.

Presenting: KoL Pool table solution v1.3
KolPoolTableSolution.user.js
(2.05 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
Installation: Download the attached file. Then open it in your Firefox browser (either drag the file onto an open instance of Firefox, or use the open file option in Firefox and select the file). If you already have GM enabled, it should prompt you to install the script. After which, just visit your local clan pool table and enjoy!

Effect: By Installing this script, it should eliminate all mention of a certain individual (i.e. Pantsless) from any Clan Pool table that you visit from then on.

GM script in action: http://i.imgur.com/fDLGWCZ.png

Testimonials:
Totally Not Pantsless wrote:And I thought these threads would never fix the problem. Hooray for lightwolf, the hero of the people!
Kenny Kamakazi wrote:That script is pretty much the best script.
Typical KoL Player wrote:My KoL experience had been basically ruined, until I found your script