Hardcore Ed Script Ascending (Ascends various paths suboptimally)

For script writing
Hellno
Pie in the Sky

Re: Hardcore Ed Script Ascending

Postby Hellno » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:54 am

Just had another (more serious) problem- THe script didn't hit 100% flyering before finishing all quests (battlefield remaining), so it decided to powerlevel, however powerleveling consisted of barreling clovers and as such didn't progress the flyering, resulting in an infinite turn sink (i stopped it half way into level 12).

Successfully finished in 4 days after that, though!

ShitleCock
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby ShitleCock » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:57 am

In my 2 runs I am always forced to do these quests manually as the script consider them uncompletable at lower levels which is not true despite it costing a little bit more turns.

Edit:Also getting the ores are super easy with clovers at that time as I had more than enough for it. Also the script doesn't try to enter icypeak to defeat the boss there even if everything required is completed. Is that Intentional?

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:10 pm

Hellno wrote:Just had another (more serious) problem- THe script didn't hit 100% flyering before finishing all quests (battlefield remaining), so it decided to powerlevel, however powerleveling consisted of barreling clovers and as such didn't progress the flyering, resulting in an infinite turn sink (i stopped it half way into level 12).

Successfully finished in 4 days after that, though!

It would have stopped at Level 13 :D . But yeah, it shouldn't use that code to try to flyer... r861.

ShitleCock wrote:In my 2 runs I am always forced to do these quests manually as the script consider them uncompletable at lower levels which is not true despite it costing a little bit more turns.

Edit:Also getting the ores are super easy with clovers at that time as I had more than enough for it. Also the script doesn't try to enter icypeak to defeat the boss there even if everything required is completed. Is that Intentional?

Costing a bit more makes them considered to be uncompletable. There are usually better options for it.

It wants the clovers for other things. You might also be getting extra clovers due to the lower number of ascensions - I will not code for that behavior. Do you have enough cold resistance for Groar?

ShitleCock
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby ShitleCock » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:34 pm

cheesecookie wrote:Costing a bit more makes them considered to be uncompletable. There are usually better options for it.

It wants the clovers for other things. You might also be getting extra clovers due to the lower number of ascensions - I will not code for that behavior. Do you have enough cold resistance for Groar?

Yeh about 9 without the cold equipment. So it should skill groar pretty easily within a turn or two. I didn't know about the clover relation with ascension but that is interesting to know..

It complete ascension on 5/6 days for me, I don't know if at lower ascension it is possible in 4 days but the script is built in that way so I encounter a lot of problems on the end of day 3 and the start of day 4. I think Ed run does not need lots of ascensions but It will be interesting to test on how many skill points are required to make it efficient.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:00 pm

ShitleCock wrote:Yeh about 9 without the cold equipment. So it should skill groar pretty easily within a turn or two. I didn't know about the clover relation with ascension but that is interesting to know..

It complete ascension on 5/6 days for me, I don't know if at lower ascension it is possible in 4 days but the script is built in that way so I encounter a lot of problems on the end of day 3 and the start of day 4. I think Ed run does not need lots of ascensions but It will be interesting to test on how many skill points are required to make it efficient.

How are you getting 9 cold resistance without the equipment?

You have way too little that the script expects, don't expect it to be trouble-free.

I've judged it at 6 ascensions for low IoTM users to get to 3-day. But I think even at full skill it still takes 4 days with all IoTMs without some manual intervention.

ShitleCock
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby ShitleCock » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:19 pm

Elemental resistance +6 from body shop , +1 from hide of sobak, assault umbrella , dungeoneer's dungares and +2 from accessories to make it +11 total.

From manual intervention you mean the night cap and drinking/eating best items?
This run is slightly faster than the previous specially in the start up and 4 days is still very good for ascension.

ShitleCock
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby ShitleCock » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:41 pm

I have encountered a new problem , Even tho I am level 13 but the script is not going forward and is giving me this message.
Please check your quests, but you might just not be at level 13 yet in order to continue.
We must be missing a sidequest. We can't find the jerk adventurer. Must pretend we are alive...
Some sidequest is not done for some raisin. Some sidequest is missing, or something is missing, or something is not not something. We don't know what to do.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:43 pm

ShitleCock wrote:I have encountered a new problem , Even tho I am level 13 but the script is not going forward and is giving me this message.
Please check your quests, but you might just not be at level 13 yet in order to continue.
We must be missing a sidequest. We can't find the jerk adventurer. Must pretend we are alive...
Some sidequest is not done for some raisin. Some sidequest is missing, or something is missing, or something is not not something. We don't know what to do.

It says what to do, please check your quests.

ShitleCock
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby ShitleCock » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:56 pm

I did and twin peak was incomplete and i think that was due to Item getting chance but in my previous run it went smoothly through it.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:51 pm

ShitleCock wrote:I did and twin peak was incomplete and i think that was due to Item getting chance but in my previous run it went smoothly through it.

So, do it and you can resume.

jeffery
Pie of the Sky

Postby jeffery » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:45 am

Can this script do any 2 day HC runs that aren't CS? Maybe HCEd or HCNP?

CS aftercore is... lacking...

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:39 pm

jeffery wrote:Can this script do any 2 day HC runs that aren't CS? Maybe HCEd or HCNP?

Uh.... <points to the thread title>. It runs most modern paths, I usually suggest trying it in Softcore before Hardcore in case there are any major lackings. You may have to feed it more and check up on it more but it runs HR, Picky, AWOL (1 starting point in each class will prevent a really slow run), OCRS, CS, The Source and in the pre-HR world, it does do Boris.

jeffery
Pie of the Sky

Postby jeffery » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:35 pm

cheesecookie wrote:
jeffery wrote:Can this script do any 2 day HC runs that aren't CS? Maybe HCEd or HCNP?

Uh.... <points to the thread title>. It runs most modern paths, I usually suggest trying it in Softcore before Hardcore in case there are any major lackings. You may have to feed it more and check up on it more but it runs HR, Picky, AWOL (1 starting point in each class will prevent a really slow run), OCRS, CS, The Source and in the pre-HR world, it does do Boris.

What I mean is is it possible to get this script to run a 2 day HCEd/other non-CS HC with all relevant IoTMs?

Thanks

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:13 pm

jeffery wrote:
cheesecookie wrote:
What I mean is is it possible to get this script to run a 2 day HCEd/other non-CS HC with all relevant IoTMs?

Thanks

Softcore sure. Hardcore, not likely, there are still improvements to be made.

ShitleCock
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby ShitleCock » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:17 am

In the previous and this run , I noticed that the script doesnot give importance to buying spleen items and for such reason the day ends immaturely with 100 advs something. I wonder if it have something to do with my increasing skill points. I have 9 total at the start.

Misterstick
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby Misterstick » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:48 pm

Cheesecookie, would you be interested in an embarrassingly poor (not the script's bit, the rest of it) 5-day HC source log? It would have been four but I fell asleep.

Top question would be how can I convince the script I always want a tennis ball?

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:16 pm

ShitleCock wrote:In the previous and this run , I noticed that the script doesnot give importance to buying spleen items and for such reason the day ends immaturely with 100 advs something. I wonder if it have something to do with my increasing skill points. I have 9 total at the start.

I do not understand what you are saying. If it is ending, it is ending for a reason and you need to tell me what the reason is (whatever it may be). Spleen food is probably one of the highest priority aspects of the automation. Increasing skill points will give you less trouble over time.

Misterstick wrote:Cheesecookie, would you be interested in an embarrassingly poor (not the script's bit, the rest of it) 5-day HC source log? It would have been four but I fell asleep.

Top question would be how can I convince the script I always want a tennis ball?

What do you mean by "not the script's bit, the rest of it"? I'm not sure what you want me to do with the log. 4-day HC source at low skill doesn't sound too bad but I don't know your background. Does it not get a tennis ball? I suppose that might not be set for everyone...

Code: Select all

ash set_property("choiceAdventure1107", 1);

ShitleCock
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby ShitleCock » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:47 am

Like on first day , instead of preferring Hippies first the script goes to knob place which gives 1 Ka and the total adventures are 40 only. It was fine in first runs but in this and the previous one the script runs out of ka and adventures and not enough for spleen items. What I am doing is ignore the day one of the script and farm myself in Hippies and reach to level 8 with all spleen and init upgrades.

That was fine but now on third day, I encounter the same problem but different reason. The script gets plenty of Ka but spend them on other things like upgrades and MP items etc. In my opinion under 30 Advs the script should be checking the advs and spleen capacity and get those spleen items if the capacity allows.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:11 pm

ShitleCock wrote:Like on first day , instead of preferring Hippies first the script goes to knob place which gives 1 Ka and the total adventures are 40 only. It was fine in first runs but in this and the previous one the script runs out of ka and adventures and not enough for spleen items. What I am doing is ignore the day one of the script and farm myself in Hippies and reach to level 8 with all spleen and init upgrades.

That was fine but now on third day, I encounter the same problem but different reason. The script gets plenty of Ka but spend them on other things like upgrades and MP items etc. In my opinion under 30 Advs the script should be checking the advs and spleen capacity and get those spleen items if the capacity allows.

It is going to the Knob because you are low-skill and you need to safely get More Legs or Upgraded Legs (damned if I remember). Stop running significant things manually and expect the script not to get confused. It would probably be filling your spleen if you didn't do all that manually - you might have to shove a pilsner down its throat but only feeding should really ever be done manually.

I still don't understand you though. It is going back to the Knob? Tell me exactly what it has bought, do not handwave or embellish it. I've already told you that goes for spleen, I can't push the fix for your manually buying all those upgrades until tomorrow though. You can probably manage it with the following.

ash set_property("cc_needLegs", false);

ShitleCock
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby ShitleCock » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:47 am

In knob my character dies and in Hippies too , so the difference is minimal but reward is greater in case of hippies. One thing more I dont understand is why the script waste its Initiative in early part of ascension before legs upgrade? Because of this I lose some Ka coins and worse Adventures trying to come out of underworld. Constantly doing all these hardly left the script with any KA coins or Adventures which I believe it spend on MP items.

I dont know the exact reason why it ran out of ka on day 2 (my mistake it was not 3rd day). When I checked GCLI it was in the knob area and having 1 adventure, 10/35 spleen capacity and like 4 Ka. My assumption is that in the hope of upgrading body parts , it ran out of adventures and Ka . I will test it again in my next ascension to find the exact problem.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:50 pm

ShitleCock wrote:In knob my character dies and in Hippies too , so the difference is minimal but reward is greater in case of hippies. One thing more I dont understand is why the script waste its Initiative in early part of ascension before legs upgrade? Because of this I lose some Ka coins and worse Adventures trying to come out of underworld. Constantly doing all these hardly left the script with any KA coins or Adventures which I believe it spend on MP items.

I dont know the exact reason why it ran out of ka on day 2 (my mistake it was not 3rd day). When I checked GCLI it was in the knob area and having 1 adventure, 10/35 spleen capacity and like 4 Ka. My assumption is that in the hope of upgrading body parts , it ran out of adventures and Ka . I will test it again in my next ascension to find the exact problem.

Is it running +ML for the Knob? Your only source would be Ed's +ML skill and the radio, I suppose that could get you killed (not that I can figure out how you'd survive a single hippy if that were the case).

ShitleCock
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby ShitleCock » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:25 pm

Yeah it is running +30 ML in knob and when I am manually farming hippies, then it is +10ML as I normally dont bother with ML skill.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:00 pm

ShitleCock wrote:Yeah it is running +30 ML in knob and when I am manually farming hippies, then it is +10ML as I normally dont bother with ML skill.

That could be the issue I suppose, I didn't think +30ML could kill anyone but I was wrong. I can probably make the need legs setting act as a toggle for the +ML.

ShitleCock
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby ShitleCock » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:25 am

cheesecookie wrote:
ShitleCock wrote:Yeah it is running +30 ML in knob and when I am manually farming hippies, then it is +10ML as I normally dont bother with ML skill.

That could be the issue I suppose, I didn't think +30ML could kill anyone but I was wrong. I can probably make the need legs setting act as a toggle for the +ML.

Yeah , that would be perfect! I have started another run and will try to observe the its behavior closely.

Edit: No matter what , knobs are way too powerful in the start especially if the script wait to attack on third attempt . In such case mad scientist have 30% jump chance and most likely you will lose Initiative . Then either waste Ka and die again or waste 1 adventure.
What I do and recommend is that the script cast power of heka spell for damage increase and farm in hippies and kill on any Initiative instead of dying and attempting to kill on 3rd attempt.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:58 pm

ShitleCock wrote:Yeah , that would be perfect! I have started another run and will try to observe the its behavior closely.

Edit: No matter what , knobs are way too powerful in the start especially if the script wait to attack on third attempt . In such case mad scientist have 30% jump chance and most likely you will lose Initiative . Then either waste Ka and die again or waste 1 adventure.
What I do and recommend is that the script cast power of heka spell for damage increase and farm in hippies and kill on any Initiative instead of dying and attempting to kill on 3rd attempt.

I didn't push the ML change until after your post. Trying to kill whenever we get the jump is not as simple as it sounds (r881 has a hack for it but it may still ignore the first combat).

kinglink
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby kinglink » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:38 pm

Hey all,

I love this script but I've noticed a problem, when I run it in HCCS Day one looks perfect. I mean A+ uses all the turns, gets me through 4-5 services. perfect.

Day two? not as good. It tends to drink an emergency martini to overdrink leaving me with 150 turns, 0/15 food, 0/15 spleen. This is about as non optimal as it can get. Any idea why it's doing that? Can I limit it (or maybe disable it from overdrinking through a prompt?)

It also can get into some weird situations where it has 7! Sacremental wines (or what ever they're called from the witchess) enough spleen items, but tries to run a service with 5 turns? I can eat and drink up and it'll complete that service, but that also seems to be a mistake.

Any way to avoid these two situations?

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:04 pm

kinglink wrote:Hey all,

I love this script but I've noticed a problem, when I run it in HCCS Day one looks perfect. I mean A+ uses all the turns, gets me through 4-5 services. perfect.

Day two? not as good. It tends to drink an emergency martini to overdrink leaving me with 150 turns, 0/15 food, 0/15 spleen. This is about as non optimal as it can get. Any idea why it's doing that? Can I limit it (or maybe disable it from overdrinking through a prompt?)

It also can get into some weird situations where it has 7! Sacremental wines (or what ever they're called from the witchess) enough spleen items, but tries to run a service with 5 turns? I can eat and drink up and it'll complete that service, but that also seems to be a mistake.

Any way to avoid these two situations?

4-5 services? That's not right, the script should only do 3 on day 1. It drinks (or closets if you set to save) the emergency margarita on Day 1. I'll add a check that says do not drink it until we have no booze space left, but it shouldn't have any booze space left at that point anyway. You can tell it to save the margarita with: "set cc_saveMargarita = true".

I was going to propose you are using the wrong script but having that many wines sounds like what I expect. What service is it getting stuck on? I'm guessing you are missing something that may be more significant to the script if it is doing something like that. I can take a look at a log if you have one, fortunately, they are short. Make sure you are updated too, although, you are probably fairly recent if you have all those wines. r882 is the margarita patch but I'm not even sure that would help as I can't figure out how you'd get there.

kinglink
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby kinglink » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:56 pm

Thanks for the quick response. I'll totally get you a full log of my next run. (or at least the first two days), It'll take a couple days I assume you just want the graphical CLI as the log?

It may be only 3, I didn't really check, all I know is I was impressed.

It should be the right script (I got it from here about two weeks ago, and updated it, and then had to get the newest nightly from about two weeks ago) It has everything including the source machine, so it seems pretty recent. The only thing I really did with it is made it think it didn't have the snojo as that was causing some issues (It was running it more than it should and I kept getting beat up).

P.S. I totally get the over drinking that martini, theoretically, it's more that I get the overdrink before I've fully been fed and spleened is my issue. It does seem that it's my night cap (24/14 drunkiness), just odd that it does that before the (0/15 food and 0/15 spleen) other stuff is taken care of.

BTW The script gets me a 3 day even with the over drinking, so even that's a good thing, but I'd love to get closer to two days. And I just also want to say I'm a HUGE fan of your snapshot script as well. Both of these are amazing!

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:31 pm

kinglink wrote:Thanks for the quick response. I'll totally get you a full log of my next run. (or at least the first two days), It'll take a couple days I assume you just want the graphical CLI as the log?

It may be only 3, I didn't really check, all I know is I was impressed.

It should be the right script (I got it from here about two weeks ago, and updated it, and then had to get the newest nightly from about two weeks ago) It has everything including the source machine, so it seems pretty recent. The only thing I really did with it is made it think it didn't have the snojo as that was causing some issues (It was running it more than it should and I kept getting beat up).

P.S. I totally get the over drinking that martini, theoretically, it's more that I get the overdrink before I've fully been fed and spleened is my issue. It does seem that it's my night cap (24/14 drunkiness), just odd that it does that before the (0/15 food and 0/15 spleen) other stuff is taken care of.

BTW The script gets me a 3 day even with the over drinking, so even that's a good thing, but I'd love to get closer to two days. And I just also want to say I'm a HUGE fan of your snapshot script as well. Both of these are amazing!

There are logs in the sessions folder that mafia makes. If there is some other way to capture the log that is shown through the graphical CLI, I don't know it.

The overdrinking concerns me, I'm going to guess something is missing and cause the script to move ahead that I'm unaware of but I know the progression well enough I should be able to analyze it. I'm concerned about the lack of filling the other organs - that being said, ending at 12-14 spleen is considered normal actually, abstractions are too swingy. If we can resolve this, maybe we can get you to a 2-dayer.

You are likely out of date again, I usually update a few times a week with some dry spells due to work. Due to the randomness of the snojo, it isn't pivotal that you have it available so it's probably ok for you to do that.

Thanks. Snapshot isn't quite mine though, bumcheekcity wrote it and I took it over (by great force most likely) as he hasn't been around so much.

Misterstick
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby Misterstick » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:49 pm

cheesecookie wrote:
Misterstick wrote:Cheesecookie, would you be interested in an embarrassingly poor (not the script's bit, the rest of it) 5-day HC source log? It would have been four but I fell asleep.

What do you mean by "not the script's bit, the rest of it"? I'm not sure what you want me to do with the log. 4-day HC source at low skill doesn't sound too bad but I don't know your background. Does it not get a tennis ball? I suppose that might not be set for everyone...

ash set_property("choiceAdventure1107", 1);

the rest of it is me trying to make up for the failures of the script.
i'm not exactly low-skilled and i have all the toys.
ideally i'd like a script that can play a full day's turns without me having to intervene.
what i want you to do with the log is read it, see why it stopped and make it not do that.
but i'm that grateful that if you don't want to i'd still be cheering wildly.
bravo!

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:14 pm

Misterstick wrote:
the rest of it is me trying to make up for the failures of the script.
i'm not exactly low-skilled and i have all the toys.
ideally i'd like a script that can play a full day's turns without me having to intervene.
what i want you to do with the log is read it, see why it stopped and make it not do that.
but i'm that grateful that if you don't want to i'd still be cheering wildly.
bravo!

I find this difficult to understand so um... I'll try.

You'd have to choose a different ascension type for the script to not require you to at least feed it mid-run (that sort of varies, I don't tend to have to feed it all that much but runs outside the specs are not often fully automated, just mostly).

You can probably tell me where/when it stopped and give me the relevant sections. If it is stopping because it needs you to feed it, that's quite the non-trivial issue that I'm not sure I'll ever be entirely able to fix.

Misterstick
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby Misterstick » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:23 am

cheesecookie wrote:I find this difficult to understand so um... I'll try.

You'd have to choose a different ascension type for the script to not require you to at least feed it mid-run (that sort of varies, I don't tend to have to feed it all that much but runs outside the specs are not often fully automated, just mostly).

You can probably tell me where/when it stopped and give me the relevant sections. If it is stopping because it needs you to feed it, that's quite the non-trivial issue that I'm not sure I'll ever be entirely able to fix.

i'll look at the log tonight and get back to you.
as i remember, mostly it was pumping ML too high on days one and two and getting beaten up a lot.

also it loops trying to get to the beach before building the meatcar. i always go muscle sign so this is a bit perplexing.
(if it bought an antique accordion itself when it had opened the beach (turn 1) that would be splendid.)

also there's an issue with the detective school script whereby it quickly gets to 302 minutes and then loops infinitely doing nothing. is this one of yours?

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:31 pm

Misterstick wrote:
i'll look at the log tonight and get back to you.
as i remember, mostly it was pumping ML too high on days one and two and getting beaten up a lot.

also it loops trying to get to the beach before building the meatcar. i always go muscle sign so this is a bit perplexing.
(if it bought an antique accordion itself when it had opened the beach (turn 1) that would be splendid.)

also there's an issue with the detective school script whereby it quickly gets to 302 minutes and then loops infinitely doing nothing. is this one of yours?

Closet ML items that it tries to use, that will help some.

What does muscle sign have to do with it? Are you not going knoll sign? I'm not heard of this issue before though.

You need to update Ezandora's Detective script, you are several days out of date.

williabr
Spy vs. Pie

Postby williabr » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:33 am

Doing a Heavy Rains run with the script. It seems to be doing fine, however I've now hit an error that I can't get past and I can't quite deduce what is going wrong in order to get past it.

"We shouldn't be going down this path in HR"

There was nothing in the CLI leading up to this error to give me any context of what the script was trying to do in order to even begin trouble shooting.

Installing default certificate validation...
Sending login request...
Synchronizing moon data...
Hello williabr, time to explode!
This is version: 888
This is day 3.
Turns played: 323 current adventures: 286
Current Ascension: Heavy Rains
Shrugging off your buff...
Ode to Booze removed.
CCS set to null
There is nothing ready to pick in your garden.
Countdown: 1 second...
Waiting completed.
Turn(323): Starting with 286 left at Level: 11
Encounter: -15.0 Exp Bonus: 34.793749999999996
Meat Drop: 145.0 Item Drop: 215.0
HP: 420/479, MP: 84/606
ML: 102 control: 10
Post adventure done: Thunder: 100 Rain: 71 Lightning: 42
Delay between adventures... beep boop...
Waiting completed.
cc_familiarChoice => Rockin' Robin
cc_familiarChoice => Golden Monkey
We shouldn't be going down this path in HR

kinglink
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby kinglink » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:56 pm

So first off, I think I made some mistakes. I got frustrated with the script when it slammed its head against the wall on snojo that I didn't let it finish on the first day in the past. It ran on the next day, but that's what may have caused the overdrink. It'd be great if the script didn't do that, but it also was partly user error. Sorry (Also didn't have an auto heal turned on, which caused the problem with snojo).

I will point out ONE issue that still occurs.

99 percent of the script is fully automated, but I was forced to drink the Vintage smart drink manually on day two here.

I left a note

> so currently I'm 0/14 drink... So it could drink up for me. I'm going to drink a vintage smart drink

I think the script could have drank that itself, and become fully automated

I've also left two copies from the CLI (which has a little different information, what the user sees) The sessions seem to big to attach so I gave you the second half of the second day. including the problem with the drink.

Thank you Cheese this was my first 2 day run. woo woo!

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:00 pm

williabr wrote:Doing a Heavy Rains run with the script. It seems to be doing fine, however I've now hit an error that I can't get past and I can't quite deduce what is going wrong in order to get past it.

"We shouldn't be going down this path in HR"

There was nothing in the CLI leading up to this error to give me any context of what the script was trying to do in order to even begin trouble shooting.

Did you start with less than full HR points? If so, the script expected that you could YR a frat via Rain Man so there is never a reason to go through that bit of code to get a frat warrior outfit. Either manually get the outfit, pull it, or, I dunno.

kinglink wrote:So first off, I think I made some mistakes. I got frustrated with the script when it slammed its head against the wall on snojo that I didn't let it finish on the first day in the past. It ran on the next day, but that's what may have caused the overdrink. It'd be great if the script didn't do that, but it also was partly user error. Sorry (Also didn't have an auto heal turned on, which caused the problem with snojo).

I will point out ONE issue that still occurs.

99 percent of the script is fully automated, but I was forced to drink the Vintage smart drink manually on day two here.

I left a note

> so currently I'm 0/14 drink... So it could drink up for me. I'm going to drink a vintage smart drink

I think the script could have drank that itself, and become fully automated

I've also left two copies from the CLI (which has a little different information, what the user sees) The sessions seem to big to attach so I gave you the second half of the second day. including the problem with the drink.

Thank you Cheese this was my first 2 day run. woo woo!

Autoheal usually causes more problems. If you shouldn't need the adventures from the vintage smart drink, it won't drink it but it should have drank other things in place of it. Not sure what is going on there though.

The script is pretty much fully automated, I have a command line that runs it, re-ascends and restarts.:

ash import<cc_aftercore> cli_execute("cc_ascend"); cc_aftercore(); cc_ascendIntoCS(); cli_execute("cc_ascend");

It's very deja-vu since you end up essentially in the same spot after it finishes just on a different ascension number. Be aware that cc_aftercore() is not necessarily tolerant to account variations and just does lazy barf mountain farming at like 2k mpa.

You say you gave me something but where? How? Should I check with the post office?

williabr
Spy vs. Pie

Postby williabr » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:59 pm

cheesecookie wrote:Did you start with less than full HR points? If so, the script expected that you could YR a frat via Rain Man so there is never a reason to go through that bit of code to get a frat warrior outfit. Either manually get the outfit, pull it, or, I dunno.

Full points & already had the frat warrior outfit.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:21 pm

williabr wrote:
cheesecookie wrote:Did you start with less than full HR points? If so, the script expected that you could YR a frat via Rain Man so there is never a reason to go through that bit of code to get a frat warrior outfit. Either manually get the outfit, pull it, or, I dunno.

Full points & already had the frat warrior outfit.

I'm not sure, a setting that should have gotten set didn't get set, that being said. I can move a check around such that we can possibly set the setting before that error. r889.

williabr
Spy vs. Pie

Postby williabr » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:43 pm

That worked. Thank you!!

Hellno
Pie in the Sky

Postby Hellno » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:50 am

ed-scending on my multi without lovebugs (or the ed-stun yet), and the ghosts are a problem since they'll kill me before it's possible to 3xShoot. Perhaps you could change it to just kill the ghost if a stun isn't available.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:54 pm

Hellno wrote:ed-scending on my multi without lovebugs (or the ed-stun yet), and the ghosts are a problem since they'll kill me before it's possible to 3xShoot. Perhaps you could change it to just kill the ghost if a stun isn't available.

An update was recently pushed that.... no it wasn't, not for Ed... Ed should have the updated logic now (r934). To be completely upfront, I have no idea if UNDYING conflicts in any way. But, I guess I'll hear from you if it does.

Hellno
Pie in the Sky

Postby Hellno » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:23 pm

cheesecookie wrote:
Hellno wrote:ed-scending on my multi without lovebugs (or the ed-stun yet), and the ghosts are a problem since they'll kill me before it's possible to 3xShoot. Perhaps you could change it to just kill the ghost if a stun isn't available.

An update was recently pushed that.... no it wasn't, not for Ed... Ed should have the updated logic now (r934). To be completely upfront, I have no idea if UNDYING conflicts in any way. But, I guess I'll hear from you if it does.

If you undie you have to shoot ghost 3 times again, if that's what you mean.

Hellno
Pie in the Sky

Postby Hellno » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:49 am

Didn't have problems with the ghosts today but with only 20 ml they were trappable anyway so will have to see next run if it all works.

The script for some reason has forgotten how to open the island, it stopped at level 12 because it wasn't able to acquire a hippy/frat outfit.

After manual shoring it started the pirates and ran into another very weird issue

We have spent over 50 turns at 'Barrrney's Barrr' and that is bad... aborting.

Quick check shows the insult book wasn't getting used.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:16 pm

Hellno wrote:Didn't have problems with the ghosts today but with only 20 ml they were trappable anyway so will have to see next run if it all works.

The script for some reason has forgotten how to open the island, it stopped at level 12 because it wasn't able to acquire a hippy/frat outfit.

After manual shoring it started the pirates and ran into another very weird issue

We have spent over 50 turns at 'Barrrney's Barrr' and that is bad... aborting.

Quick check shows the insult book wasn't getting used.

Did you have the book, I'm guess some recent change may has screwed up the island thing... I'll check. Checked: Not really sure what could have happened there. Let's see if it persists...

Hellno
Pie in the Sky

Postby Hellno » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:39 pm

yeah, had the book

Hellno
Pie in the Sky

Postby Hellno » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:04 pm

Ok, still having problems with the ghosts (this is turn 2). Ed has 82 hp.

Visit to Manor1: The Haunted Kitchen in progress...

[2] The Haunted     Kitchen
Encounter: The Icewoman
Strategy:     C:\Users\Kristian\Dropbox\KoL Mafia\ccs\null.ccs [default]
Round 0:     upforit wins initiative!
cc_combatHandler: 0
cc_edCombatCount     => 2
cc_edCombatStage => 1
cc_edStatus => UNDYING!
cc_edCombatRoundCount     => 7
cc_combatHandler => (shootghost1)
Round 1: upforit casts     SHOOT GHOST!
Round 2: You lose 67 hit points
cc_combatHP => 12
cc_edCombatRoundCount     => 8
cc_diag_round => 1
cc_combatHandler =>     (shootghost1)(trapghost)
Round 2: upforit casts MILD CURSE!
Round 3:     The Icewoman takes 1 damage.
Round 3: You lose 68 hit points

Postadventure     skipped by standard adventure handler.
Encounter: Like a Bat     Into Hell
You gain 82 hit points
Ed has UNDYING     once!
Time to shop!
Countdown: 1     second...
Waiting completed.
Incorrect spleen     limit (0) but actually: 5 overriding.
Incorrect     spleen limit (0) but actually: 5 overriding.
Buying     Spirit Beer
You acquire an item: spirit beer
Encounter: Like     a Bat out of Hell
Round 0: upforit wins     initiative!
Ed returning to battle Stage 1

cc_combatHandler:     0
cc_combatHandler =>
cc_edCombatStage => 2
cc_edCombatRoundCount     => 9
cc_diag_round => 0
cc_edStatus => dying
cc_combatHandler     => (shootghost1)
Round 1: upforit casts SHOOT GHOST!

[2] The     Haunted Kitchen
cc_combatHP => 15
cc_edCombatRoundCount     => 10
cc_diag_round => 1
cc_combatHandler =>     (shootghost1)(shootghost2)
Round 2: upforit casts SHOOT GHOST!
Round     3: You lose 67 hit points

Postadventure skipped     by standard adventure handler.
Encounter: Like a Bat Into Hell
You     gain 82 hit points
Ed has UNDYING twice! Time to     kick ass!
Round 0: upforit loses     initiative!
Round 1: You lose 27 hit points
Ed     returning to battle Stage 2

cc_combatHandler:     0
cc_combatHandler =>
cc_edCombatStage => 3
cc_edCombatRoundCount     => 11
cc_edCombatStage => 0
cc_diag_round => 0
cc_combatHandler     => (shootghost1)
Round 1: upforit casts SHOOT GHOST!

[2] The     Haunted Kitchen

Postadventure     skipped by standard adventure handler.
cc_disableAdventureHandling     => no
questPAGhost => unstarted
ghostLocation =>
Countdown:     1 second...
Waiting completed.
Turn(1): Starting     with 39 left at Level: 2
Encounter: -5.0 Exp     Bonus: 5.098333333333334
Meat Drop: 30.0 Item     Drop: 105.0
HP: 0/82, MP: 12/110
ML:     10 control: 10
Ka Coins: 0 Lashes used: 0
Delay     between adventures... beep boop...
Waiting     completed.
Encounter: Like a Bat Into Hell
You gain 82 hit points
Hit     Ed defeat threshold - Manual control requested for choice #1023
choice     1: Enter Underworld
Click     here to continue in the relay browser.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:26 pm

Hellno wrote:Ok, still having problems with the ghosts (this is turn 2). Ed has 82 hp.

Simple enough, I just have to put the ghost busting into the global status for that combat (otherwise it kept trying again as you saw), I'm guessing the shootings don't carry over combats but I don't think the script would try to trap ghost without the 3x shoots in the current combat.

This might have some weirdness where you manage to get killed after a third shoot and try to trap next UNDYING but I think it'll just fail that combat action and continue. r941.

williabr
Spy vs. Pie

Postby williabr » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:27 am

Have a situation in Nuclear Autumn that I can't get past. First, I know that part of the issue is due to me adventuring outside of the script. I adventured in the pantry to open up Madness Bakery to bust a ghost. While doing that, I got the Dolphin King's Map. Now, when I run the script, it stops immediately because it can't purchase a snorkel.

Desired purchase quantity not reached (wanted 1, got 0)
Could not buyUpTo(1) of snorkel. Maxprice: 20000
You need 1 more snorkel to continue.
Starting bedtime: Pulls Left: 0
counterScript => CounterChecker.ash
cc_backup_counterScript =>
Done for today (8), beep boop

Not sure if the script would ever adventure in the pantry in Nuclear Autumn, but if it would then this is a situation that others could run across.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:04 pm

williabr wrote:Have a situation in Nuclear Autumn that I can't get past. First, I know that part of the issue is due to me adventuring outside of the script. I adventured in the pantry to open up Madness Bakery to bust a ghost. While doing that, I got the Dolphin King's Map. Now, when I run the script, it stops immediately because it can't purchase a snorkel.

Desired purchase quantity not reached (wanted 1, got 0)
Could not buyUpTo(1) of snorkel. Maxprice: 20000
You need 1 more snorkel to continue.
counterScript => CounterChecker.ash
cc_backup_counterScript =>
Done for today (8), beep boop

Not sure if the script would ever adventure in the pantry in Nuclear Autumn, but if it would then this is a situation that others could run across.

Heh. Fixed in r947. I forgot about that snorkel, I'm sure I'm missing another case where I need a isGeneralStoreAvailable() check.

Hellno
Pie in the Sky

Postby Hellno » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:19 am

Experienced the same problem with the shore (not opening it up- i did it manually at level 11) and the Barrr again, where I stopped it after ~37 turns. Interestingly enough 2 insults had actually been acquired this time. (r949 according to mafia)

williabr
Spy vs. Pie

Postby williabr » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:37 am

cheesecookie wrote:Heh. Fixed in r947. I forgot about that snorkel, I'm sure I'm missing another case where I need a isGeneralStoreAvailable() check.

Looks like the script also still wants to unlock the guild

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:06 pm

Hellno wrote:Experienced the same problem with the shore (not opening it up- i did it manually at level 11) and the Barrr again, where I stopped it after ~37 turns. Interestingly enough 2 insults had actually been acquired this time. (r949 according to mafia)

I might have to throw an account in a run, I'm not sure what changed. I'll have to get back to you.

williabr wrote:
cheesecookie wrote:Heh. Fixed in r947. I forgot about that snorkel, I'm sure I'm missing another case where I need a isGeneralStoreAvailable() check.

Looks like the script also still wants to unlock the guild

I got a report of that in game and that should be fixed. r950.

jeffery
Pie of the Sky

Postby jeffery » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:00 am

HC STANDARD SAUCEROR, cc_ascend r955

The script did not cheat tower on days 1 or 2, only on day 3
Aborted at the tower having not enough fat loot tokens (missing 2 keys)

[697] The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Basement)
Encounter: You Never Know What You're Gonna Find
You acquire an item: ruby W
You acquire an item: metallic A
You acquire an item: lowercase N
You acquire an item: original G
You acquire an item: heavy D
cloverProtectActive => true
cc_backup_cloverProtectActive =>
Verifying ingredients for Wand of Nagamar (1)...
Verifying ingredients for ND (1)...
Creating ND (1)...
You acquire an item: ND
Successfully created ND (1)
Verifying ingredients for WA (1)...
Creating WA (1)...
You acquire an item: WA
Successfully created WA (1)
Creating Wand of Nagamar (1)...
You acquire an item: Wand of Nagamar
Successfully created Wand of Nagamar (1)
Waiting completed.
Turn(697): Starting with 44 left at Level: 13
Encounter: -20.0 Exp Bonus: 6.934375
Meat Drop: 90.0 Item Drop: 243.9041575982343
HP: 443/783, MP: 553/1789
Tummy: 12/15 Liver: 14/14 Spleen: 0/15
ML: 0 control: 0
Soulsauce: 20
Waiting completed.
cc_familiarChoice => Intergnat
cc_familiarChoice => Fist Turkey

[698] Tower Door
Verifying ingredients for Jarlsberg's key (1)...
You need 1 more fat loot token to continue.
cc_wandOfNagamar => false
Waiting completed.
Turn(697): Starting with 44 left at Level: 13
Encounter: -20.0 Exp Bonus: 6.934375
Meat Drop: 90.0 Item Drop: 243.9041575982343
HP: 443/783, MP: 553/1789
Tummy: 12/15 Liver: 14/14 Spleen: 0/15
ML: 0 control: 0
Soulsauce: 20
Waiting completed.

[698] Tower Door
Verifying ingredients for Jarlsberg's key (1)...
You need 1 more fat loot token to continue.
I should not get here more than once because I pretty much just finished all my in-run stuff. Beep
Countdown: 5 seconds...
Countdown: 4 seconds...
Countdown: 3 seconds...
Countdown: 2 seconds...
Waiting completed.
autoSatisfyWithCoinmasters => false
cc_backup_autoSatisfyWithCoinmasters =>
Done for today (3), beep boop

Was still missing 2 keys.
I got around this by manually buying a daily dungeon malware with bacon and then also completing the daily dungeon on day 3.

Also I had a jumping horseradish (1 size food, +100% meat drop) that the script didn't eat at the wall of meat, but I had enough turns to buffer anyway. Probably not a priority to add this in.

Also at the end of day 1 the script did not interact with the mountain man painted in chateau and I was able to use a viral video on it as a YR for the ores.

Ultimately very happy. Did a 3/716 HC-Standard Sauceror run. Was doing 3 day HCEds and 2 day HCCS with Malurth's script so this is an improvement for when I have to do proper runs with boss killing for PVP minigames.

End result: 3 day, 716 turn Hardcore Standard (2016) Sauceror

jeffery
Pie of the Sky

Postby jeffery » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:08 am

Not sure what happened but it failed to drink the astral pilsners and ended up with a 4 day run on HC standardard Sauceror ):

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:20 pm

jeffery wrote:Not sure what happened but it failed to drink the astral pilsners and ended up with a 4 day run on HC standardard Sauceror ):

I still need to reply to your prior post.

It doesn't understand pilsners in non-Ed, non-CS. It's probably not too difficult to put in, I just have never got around to it.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:18 pm

Hellno wrote:Experienced the same problem with the shore (not opening it up- i did it manually at level 11) and the Barrr again, where I stopped it after ~37 turns. Interestingly enough 2 insults had actually been acquired this time. (r949 according to mafia)

I think I got this one, the underlying problem may have been there was no meatcar. Which is what took so long to figure this out because I didn't realize that got damaged in a Fallout change.

I was wrong, now it is better. I think. r967.

Hellno
Pie in the Sky

Postby Hellno » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:02 am

Awesome, thanks. I won't be able to test the fix yet since I just did it manually before checking the forums :P

There is another problem I've been experiencing as well, which is that the script is having problems opening the peak (this account doesn't have a deck)- it leaves the peak until the very end because it doesn't want to use clovers to open it (I assume), then when it finishes all the other quests at level 12, it uses all the clovers to powerlevel, and at level 13 it stops not knowing what to do.

It appears that the Barrr insult farming is working properly now as well, so yay!

The only other very minor issue I've had is that the script aborts when getting jumped and killed by indirect combats (booty crab, faxed LFM), which shouldn't be a problem for ed as he has 2 more tries!

Edit: forgot to mention that the ghost-handling is working great as well.

jeffery
Pie of the Sky

Postby jeffery » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:54 am

Another issue I've noticed is that the script will fail to shrug an unimportant AT buff in order to cast Sonata of Sneakiness (and I assume Carlweather's Cantanta of Confrontation)

This is day 1.
Turns played: 83 current adventures: 13
Current Ascension: Standard
CCS set to null
There is nothing ready to pick in your garden.
Waiting completed.
Turn(83): Starting with 13 left at Level: 7
Encounter: -10.0 Exp Bonus: 22.770833333333332
Meat Drop: 80.0 Item Drop: 248.32645975048922
HP: 105/290, MP: 259/480
Tummy: 0/15 Liver: 8/14 Spleen: 0/15
ML: 94 control: 10
Soulsauce: 58
Everything Looks Yellow: 105
Waiting completed.
cc_familiarChoice => Puck Man
Putting on chef's hat...
Equipment changed.
Starting Spookyraven Second Floor.

Talking to Lady Spookyraven
You acquire an item: ghost of a necklace
09/12/16 06:49:50 PM - New message received from Lady Spookyraven's Ghost.

Talking to Lady Spookyraven
choiceAdventure878 => 3
choiceAdventure892 => 2
cc_spookyravennecklace => done
Waiting completed.
Turn(83): Starting with 13 left at Level: 7
Encounter: -10.0 Exp Bonus: 22.770833333333332
Meat Drop: 80.0 Item Drop: 248.32645975048922
HP: 105/287, MP: 259/480
Soulsauce: 58
Everything Looks Yellow: 105
Waiting completed.
In the bat hole!
Casting The Polka of Plenty 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Polka of Plenty (10)
The Polka of Plenty was successfully cast.

Putting Tabert the Intergnat back into terrarium...
Taking Gralliam the Fist Turkey out of terrarium...
cc_priorLocation => The Boss Bat's Lair
Pre Adventure at The Boss Bat's Lair done, beep.

Visit to BatHole: The Boss Bat's Lair in progress...

[84] The Boss Bat's Lair
Encounter: The Boss Bat
Strategy: C:\Users\jeffery\Documents\kolmafia\ccs\null.ccs [default]
Round 0: interdrama loses initiative!
Round 1: Boss Bat takes 2 damage.
Round 1: Boss Bat takes 2 damage.
Round 1: You lose 29 hit points
cc_combatHandler: 0
cc_combatHP => 76
cc_combatHandler => (DNA)
Round 1: interdrama uses the DNA extraction syringe!
Round 2: Gralliam headbutts your opponent extra hard, staggering him and doing 38 damage.
Round 2: Boss Bat takes 38 damage.
cc_diag_round => 1
cc_combatHandler => (DNA)(weaksauce)
Round 2: interdrama casts CURSE OF WEAKSAUCE!
Round 3: Gralliam headbutts your opponent extra hard, staggering him and doing 28 damage.
Round 3: Boss Bat takes 28 damage.
Round 3: Boss Bat drops 10 attack power.
Round 3: Boss Bat drops 8 defense.
cc_diag_round => 2
cc_combatHandler => (DNA)(weaksauce)(cowboy kick)
Round 3: interdrama casts COWBOY KICK!
Round 4: Boss Bat takes 5 damage.
Round 4: Boss Bat drops 7 attack power.
Round 4: Boss Bat drops 9 defense.
cc_diag_round => 3
cc_combatHandler => (DNA)(weaksauce)(cowboy kick)(love mosquito)
Round 4: interdrama casts SUMMON LOVE MOSQUITO!
Round 5: Boss Bat takes 6 damage.
Round 5: You gain 6 hit points
Round 5: Gralliam kicks your opponent with its creepy dinosaur talons for 39 damage.
Round 5: Boss Bat takes 39 damage.
Round 5: Boss Bat drops 10 attack power.
Round 5: Boss Bat drops 9 defense.
cc_combatHP => 82
cc_diag_round => 4
cc_combatHandler => (DNA)(weaksauce)(cowboy kick)(love mosquito)(love gnats)
Round 5: interdrama casts SUMMON LOVE GNATS!
Round 6: Gralliam headbutts your opponent for 36 damage.
Round 6: Boss Bat takes 36 damage.
Round 6: Boss Bat drops 10 attack power.
Round 6: Boss Bat drops 9 defense.
Round 6: interdrama wins the fight!
After Battle: Gralliam flaps his wings and does an aggressive territorial turkey dance.
You acquire an item: dense meat stack
You acquire an item: batskin belt
After Battle: You gain 18 Strongness
After Battle: You gain 21 Mysteriousness
After Battle: You gain 11 Roguishness
You gain 6 Soulsauce

You gain 105 Mana Points
Soul Food was successfully cast.
Casting Wry Smile 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Wry Smile (10)
Wry Smile was successfully cast.
Casting Empathy of the Newt 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Empathy (5)
Empathy of the Newt was successfully cast.
Casting Leash of Linguini 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Leash of Linguini (10)
Leash of Linguini was successfully cast.
Casting Singer's Faithful Ocelot 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Singer's Faithful Ocelot (10)
Singer's Faithful Ocelot was successfully cast.
Casting Pride of the Puffin 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Pride of the Puffin (10)
Pride of the Puffin was successfully cast.
Casting Rage of the Reindeer 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Rage of the Reindeer (10)
Rage of the Reindeer was successfully cast.
Casting Astral Shell 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Astral Shell (5)
Astral Shell was successfully cast.
Casting Elemental Saucesphere 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Elemental Saucesphere (5)
Elemental Saucesphere was successfully cast.
Casting Spiky Shell 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Spiky Shell (5)
Spiky Shell was successfully cast.
Casting Jalapeño Saucesphere 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Jalapeño Saucesphere (5)
Jalapeño Saucesphere was successfully cast.
Casting Ghostly Shell 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Ghostly Shell (5)
Ghostly Shell was successfully cast.
Casting Blessing of the War Snapper 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Disdain of the War Snapper (10)
Blessing of the War Snapper was successfully cast.
Casting Walberg's Dim Bulb 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Walberg's Dim Bulb (10)
Walberg's Dim Bulb was successfully cast.
Casting Springy Fusilli 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Springy Fusilli (10)
Springy Fusilli was successfully cast.
Casting Blubber Up 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Blubbered Up (10)
Blubber Up was successfully cast.
Casting Aloysius' Antiphon of Aptitude 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Aloysius' Antiphon of Aptitude (10)
Aloysius' Antiphon of Aptitude was successfully cast.
Casting Tenacity of the Snapper 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Tenacity of the Snapper (5)
Tenacity of the Snapper was successfully cast.
Casting Reptilian Fortitude 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Reptilian Fortitude (5)
Reptilian Fortitude was successfully cast.
Casting Disco Fever 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Disco Fever (10)
Disco Fever was successfully cast.
Casting Cannelloni Cocoon 1 times...
You gain 241 hit points
Cannelloni Cocoon was successfully cast.
Post Adventure done, beep.
Waiting completed.
Turn(84): Starting with 12 left at Level: 7
Encounter: -5.0 Exp Bonus: 23.795833333333334
Meat Drop: 140.0 Item Drop: 256.9852909359329
HP: 325/325, MP: 118/480
Soulsauce: 29
Everything Looks Yellow: 104
Waiting completed.
In the bat hole!
cc_bat => finished
Council of Loathing

The owner of the Typical Tavern is still bugging us about his rat problems. Perhaps you could help him?

Well done! You have slain the Boss Bat.

We still need you to neutralize the Goblin King, Adventurer!

The Deep Fat Friars still require your assistance. You can find them in the Distant Woods.

The Spookiness still emanates from the Cyrpt, Adventurer. See if you can find and destroy the source, and bring us back proof of your conquest.

parent.charpane.location.href="charpane.php";
Waiting completed.
Turn(84): Starting with 12 left at Level: 7
Encounter: -5.0 Exp Bonus: 23.795833333333334
Meat Drop: 140.0 Item Drop: 256.9852909359329
HP: 325/325, MP: 118/480
Soulsauce: 29
Everything Looks Yellow: 104
Waiting completed.
Getting Box of Birthday Candles
cc_combatHandler =>
cc_diag_round => 0

Putting Gralliam the Fist Turkey back into terrarium...
Taking Tabert the Intergnat out of terrarium...
Casting Smooth Movement 1 times...
You acquire an effect: Smooth Movements (10)
Smooth Movement was successfully cast.
Casting The Sonata of Sneakiness 1 times...
Selected target has the maximum number of AT buffs already.
cc_priorLocation => The Dark Heart of the Woods
Pre Adventure at The Dark Heart of the Woods done, beep.

Visit to Friars: The Dark Heart of the Woods in progress...

[85] The Dark Heart of the Woods
Encounter: G imp NAMED NEIL
Strategy: C:\Users\jeffery\Documents\kolmafia\ccs\null.ccs [default]
Round 0: interdrama loses initiative!
Round 1: You lose 1 hit point
Round 1: G imp takes 2 damage.
Round 1: G imp takes 2 damage.
Round 1: You lose 9 hit points
KoLmafia declares world peace.
Click here to continue in the relay browser.

Round 1: interdrama casts SAUCEGEYSER!
Round 2: G imp takes 156 damage.
Round 2: Tabert says, "As Neil Armstrong once said, 'Research is creating new knowledge,'" and beats the enemy with outrageous knowledge for 9 damage.
Round 2: G imp takes 9 damage.
Round 2: interdrama wins the fight!
Your familiar gains a pound: Tabert, the 5 lb. Intergnat
You gain 69 Meat
After Battle: Tabert does the Harlem Shake, kind of. I mean it doesn't have quite the right anatomy for it but you guess that's what it's going for.
You acquire an item: hot wing
You acquire an item: Imp Ale
You acquire an item: BACON
After Battle: You gain 11 Strongness
You gain a Muscle point!
After Battle: You gain 36 Magicalness
You gain a Mysticality point!
You gain a Level!
After Battle: You gain 11 Chutzpah
You gain 5 Soulsauce
Shrugging off your buff...
Polka of Plenty removed.

> skill sneak

Casting The Sonata of Sneakiness 1 times...
You acquire an effect: The Sonata of Sneakiness (10)
The Sonata of Sneakiness was successfully cast.

I noticed this in both the Haunted Billiards Room (script failed to cast Sonata as Ode to Booze was still active) and in the Deep Fat Friar's Quest (script failed to cast Sonata as Polka of Plenty was still active from killing the Boss Bat). I have Mariachi Memory if that is important at all.
Last edited by jeffery on Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

jeffery
Pie of the Sky

Postby jeffery » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:20 am

I am also noticing the script fails to remove the protonic accelerator backpack in situations where +combat is helpful (f'cle, et al)

jeffery
Pie of the Sky

Postby jeffery » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:21 pm

Day 2 of HC Standard does not check if you have all the requisite ores for the trapper quest / if that stage is already finished before cheating Mine.
I had already YR mountain man on day 1 and the script had killed him again in the chateau at the start of day 2

So I already had 3-4 of each ore when the script cheated mine.

Can save ~12 adventures from daily dungeon if cheating tower instead.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:01 pm

jeffery wrote:Day 2 of HC Standard does not check if you have all the requisite ores for the trapper quest / if that stage is already finished before cheating Mine.

The script was checking for progress with the trapper, since it does cheats before adventuring, getting the ores right away made it get more ores. Anyway, this should be fixed and the edge case where we don't know what ore we need should be handled as well.

jeffery wrote:I am also noticing the script fails to remove the protonic accelerator backpack in situations where +combat is helpful (f'cle, et al)

Do you have anything else for the back slot? I updated for certain specialized removals like that a month or so ago but I'm thinking that if it can't replace the gear with something that it might just get stuck with it.

Hellno wrote:The only other very minor issue I've had is that the script aborts when getting jumped and killed by indirect combats (booty crab, faxed LFM), which shouldn't be a problem for ed as he has 2 more tries!

Yeah, I can confirm this has cropped up again. I have no ETA on it at the moment, messing with the combat handler is tricky :(

jeffery wrote:Another issue I've noticed is that the script will fail to shrug an unimportant AT buff in order to cast Sonata of Sneakiness (and I assume Carlweather's Cantanta of Confrontation)

I noticed this in both the Haunted Billiards Room (script failed to cast Sonata as Ode to Booze was still active) and in the Deep Fat Friar's Quest (script failed to cast Sonata as Polka of Plenty was still active from killing the Boss Bat). I have Mariachi Memory if that is important at all.

I put in the shrugger into preAdventure, it's not perfect but it might be able to catch things better than currently. r971

jeffery
Pie of the Sky

Postby jeffery » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:22 am

cheesecookie wrote:
jeffery wrote:I am also noticing the script fails to remove the protonic accelerator backpack in situations where +combat is helpful (f'cle, et al)

Do you have anything else for the back slot? I updated for certain specialized removals like that a month or so ago but I'm thinking that if it can't replace the gear with something that it might just get stuck with it.

I ran into this issue while in the f'cle, which occurs before you get the Misty Robe (I think?). Therefore there is no other item in the back slot at this point. Perhaps a hardcoded "unequip protonic accelerator backpack" before adventures in the F'cle would be beneficial.

The other thing I wanted to flag was that the script currently runs Fist Turkey as the familiar while doing the Junkyard quest. This has proven to be quite inefficient for me as the First Turkey is quite adept at killing the gremlins passively within a few rounds, so that the they don't have as much chance to whip our their molybdenum tool. Seeing as the gold standard strategy for this subquest is to use stasis with the dictionary each round, the Fist Turkey has been quite unhelpful.

I've been resorting to using the Intergnat manually during this subquest. Would you be able to update the script to avoid the Fist Turkey and preference the Intergnat at this subquest? Cheers

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:31 pm

jeffery wrote:
cheesecookie wrote:
I ran into this issue while in the f'cle, which occurs before you get the Misty Robe (I think?). Therefore there is no other item in the back slot at this point. Perhaps a hardcoded "unequip protonic accelerator backpack" before adventures in the F'cle would be beneficial.

The other thing I wanted to flag was that the script currently runs Fist Turkey as the familiar while doing the Junkyard quest. This has proven to be quite inefficient for me as the First Turkey is quite adept at killing the gremlins passively within a few rounds, so that the they don't have as much chance to whip our their molybdenum tool. Seeing as the gold standard strategy for this subquest is to use stasis with the dictionary each round, the Fist Turkey has been quite unhelpful.

I've been resorting to using the Intergnat manually during this subquest. Would you be able to update the script to avoid the Fist Turkey and preference the Intergnat at this subquest? Cheers

The script used to just toss things off but would leave the slots empty which generated more complaints than the current implementation. I'll have to figure out something, $item[none] is a treated as a special value and not a request to equip nothing so it's non-trivial. It might actually be ok to let the script equip $item[none] but I'd have to evaluate all the pathways to that point and it's hard to say when I'll have time for that :(

Do you have an +init familiar? It is suppose to try those during the gremlins, it's probably hitting a fallback at that point (this is an amusing issue when the script is told to do a 100% run with a damage familiar). I don't know all the familiars that do damage (the intergnat is one of them though so I wouldn't actually consider that one). I think this is the only place we actually care about delaying combat (and without explotitative behavior), so I just need to list of familiars to blacklist at this point.

Hellno
Pie in the Sky

Postby Hellno » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:38 pm

Eh I kinda think just keeping the backpack on at the f'c'le is preferable. If you don't have lots of perms, the mp regen and stats can be relevant to surviving/QoL.

jeffery
Pie of the Sky

Postby jeffery » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:15 am

cheesecookie wrote:Do you have an +init familiar? It is suppose to try those during the gremlins, it's probably hitting a fallback at that point (this is an amusing issue when the script is told to do a 100% run with a damage familiar). I don't know all the familiars that do damage (the intergnat is one of them though so I wouldn't actually consider that one). I think this is the only place we actually care about delaying combat (and without explotitative behavior), so I just need to list of familiars to blacklist at this point.

Thanks for that. I'll buy a woim for my next ascension and see how that goes.

Just as an additional point, when adventuring in a zone that benefits from -combat, we can potentially use Intergnat > monster WITH SCIENCE > Science! Fight with Rational Thought > Rational Thought for -5% combat rate if we happen to encounter a monster in that zone with the WITH SCIENCE modifier.

It may be difficult to add in, however, as it would require knowing if zone would benefit from -combat, running Intergnat in the zone, being aware of which modifier the monster has, and casting the skill if the monster happens to be WITH SCIENCE.

ungawa
AFH

Postby ungawa » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:19 am

jeffery wrote:
cheesecookie wrote:...and casting the skill if the monster happens to be WITH SCIENCE.

And knowing whether you want drops from the WITH SCIENCE monster since Rational Though destroys those.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:34 pm

ungawa wrote:
jeffery wrote:
cheesecookie wrote:...and casting the skill if the monster happens to be WITH SCIENCE.

And knowing whether you want drops from the WITH SCIENCE monster since Rational Though destroys those.

And if we want a non-shruggable +NC effect that lasts for 10 turns (potentially into another zone). This one is particularly difficult to work with :(

Hellno wrote:Eh I kinda think just keeping the backpack on at the f'c'le is preferable. If you don't have lots of perms, the mp regen and stats can be relevant to surviving/QoL.

It's not terrible in the F'c'le at least. Just not ideal.

jeffery
Pie of the Sky

Postby jeffery » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:02 am

Hi cheesecookie

I noticed you had a really good turncount on one of your HCCS runs. (2/271).
Did you do that with this script?
It's pretty fantastic.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:36 pm

jeffery wrote:Hi cheesecookie

I noticed you had a really good turncount on one of your HCCS runs. (2/271).
Did you do that with this script?
It's pretty fantastic.

Yes, I only do leaderboard runs manually and not even those.

ckb1
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby ckb1 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:51 pm

I have been browsing / admiring / stealing some of the code, and ran into something I do not understand.
cc_ascend.ash, line 9194:

if(my_inebriety() >= 10)
         {
            expectPool += (30 - (2 * my_inebriety()));
         }
         else
         {
            expectPool += my_inebriety();
         }

As I understand it, pool skill decreases by 2 for every 1 inebriety over 10, so I would expect this to be:
expectPool += (20 - (2 * my_inebriety()));

which is also
expectPool -= 2*(my_inebriety()-10);

Do you have this wrong? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Return to “Scripting”