About lending out Mr. Store gear

Like the title says, anything and everything else goes here. As long as it follows the forum rules.

Moderator: Raccoon

Mr_Crac
Spy vs. Pie

About lending out Mr. Store gear

Post by Mr_Crac » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:36 am

Hi, my name is Mr_Crac, and I complain on the G-D forum a lot.

Now, seriously: I like to play softcore every once in a while. Most of the time it's hardcore for me though. Which means that all of my Mr. Store gear sits around in Hangk's uselessly then.

So I thought, why not lend it out to someone trustworthy who can do a softcore ascension with it? But of course I am selfish and there is some stuff which I don't have that I would like to borrow some time. Both is listed below.

- Stuff I have and that I could lend to you -
flaming pink shirt
haiku katana
ice sickle
jewel-eyed wizard hat
little box of fireworks
navel ring of navel gazing
pilgrim shield
plastic pumpkin bucket
Spooky Putty mitre
V for Vivala mask

-Stuff I don't have and which I would like to borrow some time -
time gear (swords, helmet, trousers, for doing an SCO ascension and for the tattoo)
+ML gear (hockey stick of furious angry rage, Grimacite gown or guayabera, for trying a 2-dayer)

So, what do you think? Could we have a deal? Btw. I'm not sure which is the right subforum for this. If you like to move it move it, feel free to do so.

Bors
Inscrutable Pi

Post by Bors » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:49 am

There is already something like this in place:
http://www.alliancefromhell.com/viewtopic.php?t=1689

Mr_Crac
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Mr_Crac » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:06 am

Um, no? (can't access that topic or it doesn't exist anymore)

MonsterERB
AFH

Post by MonsterERB » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:38 am

It's in the private forum for AFH/AFHk members, so you're not crazy. This seems like a good enough place for this topic, hopefully you get some positive responses. (I'm perma-HC, so can't help you out with your shinies.)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/dvmaprezson/AFHV1.gif[/img]

Aruwen
Pie of the Sky

Post by Aruwen » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:45 pm

cant read that either :p

ontopic: cant help much, dont have what u are looking for, but got all the stuff u got :)

Mr_Crac
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Mr_Crac » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:27 am

As long as it helps the speed game, I could lend stuff out without getting something in return. Has to be someone who doesn't run away with my stuff of course ;)

kindia
Pie in the Sky

Re: About lending out Mr. Store gear

Post by kindia » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:07 am

Mr_Crac wrote:-Stuff I don't have and which I would like to borrow some time -
+ML gear (hockey stick of furious angry rage, Grimacite gown or guayabera, for trying a 2-dayer)

it seems silly to be trying to get the really expensive UR stuff lent to you for a speed run, when it looks like all you have to offer is the crucial speed run items in exchange. if you did want to do a SC speed run, you should try to practice without the help of UR stuff, and see how well you can do with just the mr. store gear.

Mr_Crac
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Mr_Crac » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:31 am

Example: v mask + navel ring > time gear (current mall prices). Just sayin'.

slaphappy snark
Widdle Fudge Bunny

Post by slaphappy snark » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:47 pm

Mr_Crac wrote:Example: v mask + navel ring > time gear (current mall prices). Just sayin'.

I think what kindia is saying is that if you wanted to use the time gear (for example) in a SCO run, you would probably want to be able to have the V mask and navel ring on hand, as well.
I don't have anything to lend that you want, but I think it's really nice of you to make your gear somewhat available.

feng shweez
Inscrutable Pi

Post by feng shweez » Fri May 01, 2009 8:30 am

I've been known to lend my gearz, among other things. But unfortunately I do not have the URs and whatnot that you're looking for.
[url=http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9392/nootrosforumslk9.gif][img]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9392/nootrosforumslk9.gif[/img][/url]

Suendenbock
My Pie Blown Sky High

Post by Suendenbock » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:15 pm

I would love to borrow a Navel Ring/Vivala Mask since i do not actually own them but i don't have anything in return that you are looking for sorry =(

Mr_Crac
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Mr_Crac » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:09 am

Suendenbock wrote:I would love to borrow a Navel Ring/Vivala Mask since i do not actually own them but i don't have anything in return that you are looking for sorry =(

Hm, do you have collateral? Or could someone in a responsible position of your clan confirm that you are trustworthy?

Suendenbock
My Pie Blown Sky High

Post by Suendenbock » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:53 am

Well i would think so yes =) Collateral would be a little harder due to the fact that everything that I own that is worth something are things that i use for ascension.