Dearest AFHk & AFH

Like the title says, anything and everything else goes here. As long as it follows the forum rules.

Moderator: Raccoon

JennyUnderpants
Cheats at Words With Friends

Dearest AFHk & AFH

Post by JennyUnderpants » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:02 pm

Thank you so very very much for all the help you gave us with the Popped Collars and biting for speed runs. It was fun playing with you :) I don't speak for HoD, but I'm sure there'll be some other opportunity for us to play together in a setting where we don't do something to piss you off, and you debate whether to pull all our whitelists to AFHk, or someone joins HoD, and thacon gives me the "Quit doing that" glare over a beer. We're not doing anything, I swear!

Anyway, you are all lovely folk, and I hope you had a nice Halloween <3

thacon
Fiendishly At Large

Re: Dearest AFHk & AFH

Post by thacon » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:19 am

JennyUnderpants wrote:thacon gives me the "Quit doing that" glare over a beer.
Glad to help, Jenny. And that glare was probably for posting lewd photos of my elbows on the internet.

Draco Cracona
Gatekeeper of Hell

Post by Draco Cracona » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:14 pm

JennyUnderpants wrote:Thank you so very very much for all the help you gave us with the Popped Collars and biting for speed runs. It was fun playing with you :) I don't speak for HoD, but I'm sure there'll be some other opportunity for us to play together in a setting where we don't do something to piss you off, and you debate whether to pull all our whitelists to AFHk, or someone joins HoD, and thacon gives me the "Quit doing that" glare over a beer. We're not doing anything, I swear!

Anyway, you are all lovely folk, and I hope you had a nice Halloween <3
It's always nice to see you piggies about :)

Quick question- who would be the best person to chat to wrt organizing a joint HoD/AFH contest (it's an idea that's been passed around a few times)?

JennyUnderpants
Cheats at Words With Friends

Post by JennyUnderpants » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:41 pm

You have lovely elbows, thacon <3

I'll ask salti. I'm sure he'll get in touch with you or make me do it or something :P

sham
Fie the Pie

Post by sham » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:33 am

thank you for the kind words jenny although I didn't help at all :)
the collars pictures where fun though!

Jersey_Tomato
Recruiter of AFH/k

Post by Jersey_Tomato » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:06 am

Thanks Jenny. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for inviting us, and hopefully we can gang up on somebody else again soon. :P