Guardian Cross - Earn an easy 250k meat! (Limited Time Only)

Like the title says, anything and everything else goes here. As long as it follows the forum rules.

Moderator: Raccoon

KujjieKujjieKoo
Spade Ninja

Guardian Cross - Earn an easy 250k meat! (Limited Time Only)

Post by KujjieKujjieKoo » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:27 am

I've started playing a CCG by Square Enix recently, Guardian Cross. It's fairly addictive, and rather fun. There's a promotion going on right now to spread the word, anyone who joins using a referral code gets a bonus rare card for both the new player and the person who's code you use. I need a few more referrals, and am offering 250,000 meat for anyone who joins using this referral code: PF62472. Try it, you may like it (and will start with a nice bonus card), worse case you'll earn a quick and easy 250k.

Please post in this thread after signing up with the kol character you'd like the meat sent to. I'll confirm the referral was received, and will send over meat the next time I log in.

The promotion only goes on for a few more days, so act quick!

Disclaimer: My offer ends if I reach the required number of referrals, or the in-game promotion ends.

Suendenbock
My Pie Blown Sky High

Re: Guardian Cross - Earn an easy 250k meat! (Limited Time O

Post by Suendenbock » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:47 am

Read the fine print!

lotsofphil
Leader of rum ham

Post by lotsofphil » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:43 am

Looks like iphone/ipad only? Sorry I can't help out Kujjie.

KujjieKujjieKoo
Spade Ninja

Post by KujjieKujjieKoo » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:34 am

Ahh, yes, a slightly less sleep deprived explaination....

Currently available on iOS only, Android version "coming soon". Referral process just needs a new account to signup, and enter the referral code (case sensitive, caps letters) as part of the setup.

The card collecting is kind of neat. Instead of opening boosters at random, there's a hunting mini-game. You move the target around a small map, and shoot the monsters. Once you deplete the health, you collect the monster card. It's a pretty fun mini game. The card battles themselves are all automated based on your deck, so the stronger your cards, the more likely you are to win. You can sacrifice extra cards to level up cards you like, making them more powerful.

There's free hunting each day to help build your deck. You can also collect more hunting tickets by fighting battles against NPC's. These fights use energy, which slowly recharges over time. (3 minutes per energy, 5 energy required per fight). There's also a couple of ways to battle other players, either in the Colosseum for contests, or challenging your friends for points.

Like most games, there is an in-game purchased currency which can be used for recovery potions (refills energy, lets you level faster), or special hunting tickets to a zone with higher rarity monsters. Paid content not required, can be completely free to play.

Overall it's a pretty simple game, but strangely addictive. Rather enjoy the hunting mini-game.

In any case, if anyone wants to give it a try, let me know your game name and we can tag each other as friends to battle or trade.

electric_bolter
Pie of the Sky

Post by electric_bolter » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:04 pm

Signed up Kujjie. Electricbolter Please.

KujjieKujjieKoo
Spade Ninja

Post by KujjieKujjieKoo » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:12 pm

Thanks EB! Meat on it's way!

I'm Whaz in game, shoot me a friend request if you'd like!