familiar slash fiction

Like the title says, anything and everything else goes here. As long as it follows the forum rules.

Moderator: Raccoon

bleary
Pie in the Sky

familiar slash fiction

Post by bleary » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:01 pm

An ongoing series:
The barrrnacle's grip tightened as the pet rock's lone eye googled up at the ceiling. Who knew it could feel like this?

bleary
Pie in the Sky

Re: familiar slash fiction

Post by bleary » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:46 pm

Behind the tents, near the railroad tracks, away from the jostling crowds of rubes, they were finally alone. As the cotton candy carnie reached out with his curiously small, but stickily-sweet hands, the hobo monkey felt the cigar fall from his lips to the ground.
Last edited by bleary on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phreddrickk
Pie of the Sky

Post by Phreddrickk » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:35 pm

The cubeling lurched closer to the organ grinder. "I'm ready, daddy." The organ grinder began to massage his long, calloused fingers through the sludge, groaning gently.

bleary
Pie in the Sky

Post by bleary » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:37 pm

That's not really how I see the organ grinder:
Wiping his greasy hands on his apron, the organ grinder knelt tenderly next to the Jack-in-the-Box. "Oi," he murmured, "it'll happen for you eventually. I'll just keep turning until it does."
Last edited by bleary on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phreddrickk
Pie of the Sky

Post by Phreddrickk » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:41 pm

Shit. Okay. I don't think I could top that, even if I did Fancypants Scarecrow+He-Boulder.

bleary
Pie in the Sky

the llama lama ascends

Post by bleary » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:15 pm

The universe wheeled above and around him, all time and space simultaneously infinite and microscopic. As they vibrated together at a cosmic frequency, the llama lama no longer knew whether he was within the temporal riftlet or whether the riftlet was within him. In the moment, the question seemed meaningless.

bleary
Pie in the Sky

Post by bleary » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:52 am

The Bloovian Groose gave a quick gleaming wink,
Gently greased the Bugged Bugbear and Error: Unexpected ')' in famslash.php line 9254

bleary
Pie in the Sky

Post by bleary » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:52 pm

At first, as their bodies wetly enmeshed, lust inflamed them both. Their furiously viscous coupling held the promise of finally sating the all-consuming hunger that both the Slimeling and the Gluttonous Green Ghost had endured for so long. But, nearing the peak of their lovemaking, they locked eyes and a flicker of recognition passed between them -- recognition which swiftly gave way to horror. Somehow, this was wrong. What had they done?

LeafyGreens
Inscrutable Pi

Post by LeafyGreens » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:41 pm

I'm... learning so much from this thread. Well done.

bleary
Pie in the Sky

Post by bleary » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:27 am

The O.A.F. plunged optimally again and again into the gelatinous cubeling, releasing more blue smoke with every wet squelch. The cubeling rocked and shivered precipitously, appearing to skirt the verge of total ecstatic structural disintegration. With a final shudder, it ejected a Knob Goblin firecracker, which detonated with a muffled and somewhat moist-sounding bang. "98.8% optimal," reported the O.A.F., as gears within it clanked. "Starting over."

bleary
Pie in the Sky

Post by bleary » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:58 am

Touch the topmost slime slab eleven times. Wipe hands with the chamois. Are the candles still lit? Make sure the undissolvable contact lenses are clean. Wipe hands with the chamois eleven times. Are the wicks the same length? Take the slime stack apart and repile the slabs from largest to smallest. Wipe hands with the chamois. Count the slime slabs eleven times. Wipe the contact lenses with the chamois. The Nervous Tick had a lot to do, but she knew that if she did a perfect job taking care of her special shrine, someday the Slimeling would notice her. She just had to be perfect.

transplanted_entwife
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Post by transplanted_entwife » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:52 am

<_<
>_>

Phreddrickk
Pie of the Sky

Post by Phreddrickk » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:05 pm

Each of these is better than the last. Damn. I thought that the O.A.F./Cubeling was the best this could be, but Nervous Tick/Slimeling is... inspired.

top1214
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Post by top1214 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:17 pm

Phreddrickk wrote:Each of these is better than the last. Damn. I thought that the O.A.F./Cubeling was the best this could be, but Nervous Tick/Slimeling is... inspired.
+1

bleary
Pie in the Sky

Post by bleary » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:25 pm

The Blood-Faced Volleyball felt dangerously inflated, overfull with powerful, pressing, straining desire. A part of her understood that this yearning was risky and possibly self-destructive, but still she smiled, beckoning him onward, nearer. The soft brush of leathery wings silenced her inner warnings. The outcome no longer mattered - this tension would be released, one way or another. As her eyes closed, a shiver of anticipation ran across her surface. She felt the warm breath of the Stab Bat on her face.

maddsurgeon
Fie the Pie

Post by maddsurgeon » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:21 am

I almost spit coffee at my screen just now. Very good stuff.

lotsofphil
Leader of rum ham

Post by lotsofphil » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:46 pm

Wow, what a pairing. Does the inflatable dodecapede know about this?

bleary
Pie in the Sky

Post by bleary » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:51 pm

His tough-guy bluster was ridiculous. The awkward flightless flapping and foolishly proud strutting -- preposterous. Their lovemaking was an absurd farce, from the initial petulant pleading through his final frenzied thrash of ecstasy. Even his childlike weeping afterwards was both comical and pathetic. Yet, through it all, the Snow Angel merely smiled serenely. What did she see in this rough Penguin Goodfella?

bleary
Pie in the Sky

Post by bleary » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:50 am

The click of stiletto heels on concrete. The Animated Macaroni Duck struggled against his bonds -- she was coming back! Face-down, he couldn't see what new equipment she'd retrieved, or how large it was. The maypole hadn't been bad, but he could hear her giggling softly to herself as she dragged her nails across his pasty flesh. At the tavern, when he heard the Sleazy Gravy Fairy say she could turn him into a "real duck", he had been pretty excited. Now he knew for certain that he had heard her wrong. Even so, he was still excited.

bleary
Pie in the Sky

Post by bleary » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:28 pm

I'd seen it all too many times. Just the same squalid scenario, over and over again. Never the familiar you'd expect, and this time no different. "Ancient Yuletide Troll always seemed so happy, so full of song!" Sure, but he had a secret, a dangerous kink he kept to himself. Probably fought it for a long time. He started simple, took precautions. Pointless to ask whether something went wrong with the hippo whip or with the vinegar-soaked lemon slice. Something would have gone wrong eventually. I closed the case and moved on, but something kept nagging at me. One sleepless night I went over the photos of the scene for what seemed like the thousandth time. Then I saw it, right there under his feet: the Bulky Buddy Box.

Phreddrickk
Pie of the Sky

Post by Phreddrickk » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:51 pm

If there isn't a Valentine's Day special, I will be very sad.