Goodbye

Like the title says, anything and everything else goes here. As long as it follows the forum rules.

Moderator: Raccoon

Draco Cracona
Gatekeeper of Hell

Goodbye

Post by Draco Cracona » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:26 am

As I mentioned when I said I was stepping down as Heck->Hell promotions officer, I'm intending to take a break from KoL. What I didn't really state there is that I intend this break to be permanent, or at least very long. The game's changed, I've changed, my RL commitments have changed, and I think that 10 and a half- more like 10 and three-quarters- is a damn impressive length of time for KoL to keep me interested, even with some long breaks early on.

As pretty much all of my time without long breaks has been spent in AFH/k, the clan means a lot to me. Sure, a lot of the faces have changed over the years I've been here, but some have stayed the same, some old faces have returned, and there's been a load of nice, new people as well. AFH/k is on a very short list of clans/guilds that I will remember, because you people are awesome. You've prodded me out of my comfort zone, encouraged me, put up with my whining and moaning, and without AFH/k I'd not have stuck around for as long as I have done.

I wish all AFHers all the RNG love in the world; you guys, girls and everybody else around deserve it. Thanks for all the good times, and you will be missed.

littlelolligagged
Leader of Heck

Re: Goodbye

Post by littlelolligagged » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:28 pm

Aww, Draco, we'll miss you. I hope you'll come back by for a visit one of these days.

Eleron
Has a thing!

Post by Eleron » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:50 am

Aww :| Have a nice break, and hope you drop by again sometime. *Hugs*

harumph
My Pie Blown Sky High

Post by harumph » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:21 pm

Hey draco. It was great serving as an officer under your afhk leadership. Thanks for everything!

Hope to see you back someday :)

Sleeping Beast
Inscrutable Pi

Post by Sleeping Beast » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:34 pm

I just learned about this.
Hope you fare well, Draco. It's been a pleasure.

And I really hope this is all just a hoax and you'll be lurking in /clan constantly to make a remark or two and dissappear in the shadows
Why so serious? A smile tastes better! =^..^= d: