Asawyer's 1/540 SC Standard Softcore

Moderator: Raccoon

asawyer
Just Plain Old Pie

Asawyer's 1/540 SC Standard Softcore

Post by asawyer » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:10 pm

NEW Seal Clubber Softcore not defined ASCENSION STARTED 20161203
------------------------------

This log was created by the Ascension Log Visualizer 3.7.0.
The basic idea and the format of this parser have been borrowed from the AFH MafiaLog Parser by VladimirPootin and QuantumNightmare.

===Day 1===
My first attempt at a 1 day ascension! I suspect everyone is pretty much running the same gameplan at this point, but if you plan on going for the leaderboard, don't just blindly copy my plan (it has hiccups anyway). It's important to note that I'm missing several of the relevant 2014 IOTMs - Crimbo Shrub, Grill, Winter Garden, Bjorn, and Golem.

Diet plan is pretty rigid here and is going to dominate the pull list. We need all 3 AEDs consumed, which requires at least 2 hobo consumables, 3 if you want any flexibility with abstractions. Here's the planned pulls:

Spice Melange
Sour Ball
Plumbers Mushroom Stew
Mr. Burns
Slider
Slider
Mad Liquor
Doc Clock
Pickle Juice
Kudzu Salad
Twelve Night
Ol' Scratch's Fork
Grat Chocolate
Fake Washboard
Dictionary
Smut Orc Box
Smut Orc Box
Ninja Gear
Ninja Gear (switched to Grat Chocolate)
Ninja gear (switched to Frosty's Mug)

Other important plans
Chateau - desk
Digitize - desk, witchess rook, frogman
Duplicate - dairy goat
Floundry - hatchet
Gnat bacon for malware
Time Spin - dairy goat, brigand, ??
YR - 151 frat from calc
Deck - key, stats, sheep
Witchess - king, knigh, rook, bishop, bishop
Semirares - none/micks/none
Barrel - earring
Mayo item - whip
Pet Sweater (thought seriously about the shirt or belt for leveling)
Tea Tree - voraci tea

Alternate pull options considered - batoomerang, malware if gnat is stingy, galoshes, killing jar if drum machine drops early

I toyed with the idea of different classes, but I think Seal Clubber is still the clear favorite. Batter up has several areas where it saves at least 1 turn, and a lot of areas with a 20-50% chance of a turn saved. Infernal seal fights = 5 extra familiar drops, plus minor stat gains. The other character class I eyed was AT for a 200% stat chateau potion, but that also means a much tougher witchess boss early on, which I was not in the mood to mess with. My guess is AT may actually be the better class if you stick with winter garden and take clarinet.
[0] Ascension Start [550,0,0]
+> [0] Got Sneaky Pete's key, empty meat tank, ten-leaf clover, ten-leaf clover
+> [0] Got tires
o> Ate 1 hardboiled egg (3 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
#> Turn [0] pulled 1 fake washboard
#> Turn [0] pulled 1 facsimile dictionary
-> Turn [0] Machine Elf
=> Level 2 (Turn 0)! (23/1/2)
=> Level 3 (Turn 0)! (23/1/2)
=> Level 4 (Turn 0)! (23/1/2)
=> Level 5 (Turn 0)! (23/1/2)
Without barrel lid, we need to keep ML as high as possible pretty much the entire run. Detective food gets mayozapined for a full 100 adventures. The goal is to do a bunch of free fights with this ML active, but probably not scaling monsters yet. Assuming our total turns is somewhere in the ~530 range (calcuated from my diet plan), we need to reach level 13 around 350 in order to use hobo consumables

Spent a few turns on snojo and boosted mus as high a reasonably possible here to do the king. I like to throw the witch queen in on most runs but it's not worth struggling over this time. I'll stick with melf a lot early on to pick up two stat abstractions (this took a while).
[1] Chateau Painting [0,0,0]
+> [1] Got inkwell
Digitized desk. No one gets a double digitize, so it takes 97 turns to fight all 5 monsters.
[2-8] 8-Bit Realm [0,0,0]
I often start with friars, but I wanted to get an olfaction going right away. This zone did NOT go well. Blooper showed on turn 8? Lots of black pixels despite batter upping the bullet. Wide swing on colored, 11:6:11? Thought about the yellow sub route, but that would suck up too many puck turns.
[9] The Spooky Forest [0,0,0]
First writing desk, 1 delay burned.
[10-21] 8-Bit Realm [0,0,0]
-> Turn [19] Puck Man
[22-25] The Shore, Inc. Travel Agency [104,0,0]
[28] 8-Bit Realm [0,0,0]
Hit 31 pixels, I think 1 turn before the second hallowiener drop. :(
[29] The Spooky Forest [0,0,0]
-> Turn [29] Fist Turkey
Think the first abstraction dropped somewhere around here, so I picked up fist turkey to get a booze drop early on. 2nd desk, 2nd delay burned.
[30] The Shore, Inc. Travel Agency [46,0,0]
[33-34] The Obligatory Pirate's Cove [0,0,15]
+> [33] Got stuffed shoulder parrot
+> [34] Got bottle of rum
[35] Mix 1 perfect ice cube + 1 bottle of rum [0,0,0]
[36-39] The Obligatory Pirate's Cove [0,15,0]
+> [37] Got eyepatch
+> [39] Got swashbuckling pants
o> Drank 1 perfect dark and stormy (22 adventures gained) [7,28,19]
Starting the cove early turns out to be important in order to get booze for a perfect drink. I really want to reach level 8 before eating most of my food so it can get milk of mag effect. Decent pirates cove sort of makes up for the poor start in 8-bit.
[40-50] The Dark Elbow of the Woods [11,10,10]
+> [41] Got thin black candle
+> [50] Got eldritch butterknife
-> Turn [40] Intergnat
-> Turn [45] Machine Elf
[51-56] The Dark Neck of the Woods [0,0,0]
+> [56] Got dodecagram
-> Turn [51] Intergnat
-> Turn [54] Puck Man
[57-58] The Dark Heart of the Woods [0,0,0]
[59] The Spooky Forest [0,0,0]
-> Turn [59] Machine Elf
[60-63] The Dark Heart of the Woods [0,0,0]
+> [63] Got box of birthday candles
o> Used 1 Twelve Night Energy (12 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
-> Turn [63] Puck Man
I already forget the logic behind most of my familiar swaps. We want 15 yellow pixels before powerleveling, but that's not happening for over a hundred turn. Gnat use will be heavy but that can be pushed late into the run. Since I don't have shrub I will need 20 bacon for viral vid at some point. Went ahead and blew my 12 night here since I still had a ways to go before level 8. Not having barrel lid sucks until fake washboard can be used.
[64-65] The Spooky Forest [0,0,0]
+> [65] Got mosquito larva
#> Turn [64] pulled 1 Twelve Night Energy
-> Turn [64] Machine Elf
One of these was the proto ghost, which is nice for sucking up delay, but turns out not to be that important since Tot was introduced. I think I used ghostly reins for like 4 turns, and now realized I should have equiped them when clearing lianas.
[66] The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 1) [0,0,0]
+> [66] Got figurine of a wretched-looking seal
Maxed noncombats here. Turns out seal clubber gets a huge stench potion from chateau, so I can hit 20 with each of the four elemental tests (garbage juice, dirge, song o the north, imp unity, and charter buffs) I had around 110 ML at this point, which resulted in a whopping 0 rat kings. This along with some terrible queue RNG will suck up a few turns later on. Excessive noncombats here were nice though.
[67] The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 2, col 1) [0,0,0]
[68] The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 3, col 1) [0,0,0]
[69] The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 4, col 1) [0,0,0]
[70-71] The Spooky Forest [0,0,0]
-> Turn [71] Puck Man
[72-74] The Outskirts of Cobb's Knob [0,0,0]
+> [74] Got Typical Tavern swill, Typical Tavern swill, Typical Tavern swill
o> Drank 1 The Mad Liquor (27 adventures gained) [32,23,25]
#> Turn [74] pulled 1 The Mad Liquor
Writing desk copy three? Somewhere in here I throw in an early portscan, since outskirts monsters are terrible. Realized the -1 batfellow consumables can be consumed at level 6 so I clear out my stomach a bit.
[75-82] The Defiled Niche [3,3,5]
-> Turn [77] Machine Elf
-> Turn [82] Purse Rat
Olfacted, batter up. In retrospect the Thanksgarden cashews might have been better used on gravy boat instead of the blaster, since it wastes 2 spleen.
[83-85] The Defiled Cranny [0,0,0]
+> [85] Got glass of goat's milk, glass of goat's milk, goat cheese, goat cheese
o> Drank 1 Agitated Turkey (7 adventures gained) [17,13,17]
-> Turn [84] Machine Elf
-> Turn [85] Intergnat
[86] Cook 1 glass of goat's milk + 1 scrumptious reagent [0,0,0]
o> Drank 1 Doc Clock's thyme cocktail (32 adventures gained) [52,35,35]
o> Ate 1 Kudzu salad (19 adventures gained) [17,16,12]
o> Drank 1 Lucky Lindy (4 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
o> Ate 1 Mr. Burnsger (45 adventures gained) [54,48,34]
o> Ate 1 The Plumber's mushroom stew (25 adventures gained) [21,29,17]
o> Ate 1 browser cookie (26 adventures gained) [153,107,96]
#> Turn [86] pulled 1 Mr. Burnsger
#> Turn [86] pulled 1 Kudzu salad
#> Turn [86] pulled 1 Doc Clock's thyme cocktail
#> Turn [86] pulled 1 Ol' Scratch's salad fork
#> Turn [86] pulled 1 The Plumber's mushroom stew
-> Turn [86] Machine Elf
=> Level 6 (Turn 86)! (32/18/17)
Okay here we go, turngen time. I dupe the goat since my olfaction is still tied up, figuring I'll time spin the 3rd one at some point. Think I had the tot as my familiar, we want to make sure we get 2 milks - one for this set of foods, and one for hobo foods.

Mayoflex gets used unless otherwise specified. I like to use mayozapine on the cookiefor increased stat gains. Oh, I think I used my first purpose abstraction before consuming as well to benefit from the boost. We end up with enough adventures to take us to level 11.
[87-88] The Defiled Niche [0,0,0]
[89] The Defiled Cranny [0,0,0]
[90] The Defiled Niche [0,0,0]
Bosses? I think I wanted to get some easy stats. Ordinarily I like to leave bosses alone as long as possible, as they are convenient for blowing a turn to adjust digitize timing. This habit is sort of a holdover from Source though, and I'm less hesitant to clear zones now.
[91-98] Barrrney's Barrr [0,0,0]
+> [92] Got bottle of rum, bottle of rum
+> [95] Got bottle of rum
+> [96] Got bottle of rum, bottle of rum
+> [97] Got bottle of rum
-> Turn [91] Puck Man
As usual, I buy an insult book and forget to use it for the first two pirates. Protopack is unequipped here to avoid noncombats. I always shoot for 7 insults to avoid the "swing" of bad beer pong with 6, but that last insult is a pain to pick up. Think I'll shoot for 6 from now on.
[99-100] The Outskirts of Cobb's Knob [0,0,0]
+> [100] Got chef's hat
-> Turn [99] Rockin' Robin
-> Turn [100] Nosy Nose
Want to open up by turn 150 for Screege. This is FAR less important since we pulled a dictionary, but it's also more important because I don't have extra RL hours to screw around trying to scrounge up meat for stuff. This is the final writing desk, after which I digitize a witchess rook. It seemed incredibly wasteful to digitize assassins, because I'm going to easily get 6 copies. Rooks allow us to do a true delay burn, and the stat boosts turn out to be very important. I thought about doing bishop initially, but the whip/earring make it very easy to cap moderate item zones, so an extra sac wine is unlikely to help at all. Cold one and turkey booze can fill out liver.
[101-107] The Haunted Bedroom [442,205,271]
+> [101] Got Lord Spookyraven's spectacles
#> Turn [107] pulled 1 smut orc keepsake box
#> Turn [107] pulled 1 smut orc keepsake box
-> Turn [103] Machine Elf
-> Turn [105] Intergnat
Nosy nose usually turns out to be sufficient for ornate stand.
[108-109] Barrrney's Barrr [113,73,46]
=> Level 7 (Turn 108)! (40/24/24)
[110] Cap'm Caronch's Map [0,0,0]
[111-116] Barrrney's Barrr [0,0,0]
+> [112] Got bottle of rum
+> [114] Got bottle of rum
+> [115] Got bottle of rum
+> [116] Got bottle of rum
-> Turn [114] Rockin' Robin
[117] The Infiltrationist [0,0,0]
[118-120] Barrrney's Barrr [0,0,0]
-> Turn [120] Intergnat
[121-125] The F'c'le [80,0,0]
+> [122] Got rigging shampoo
+> [124] Got mizzenmast mop
-> Turn [121] Trick-or-Treating Tot
-> Turn [125] Machine Elf
[126-129] The Outskirts of Cobb's Knob [8,6,9]
+> [129] Got Knob Goblin encryption key
-> Turn [129] Trick-or-Treating Tot
[130-133] The F'c'le [0,50,50]
+> [133] Got ball polish
-> Turn [133] Intergnat
8 turns is not a good f'c'le, especially as seal clubber. Had +10% combat and still got two noncoms. Guess I should have used hound dog.
[134] The Smut Orc Logging Camp [0,0,0]
-> Turn [134] Puck Man
After dictionary, 2 orc boxes, and hatched, we're sitting at 29/30 parts, so it's not worth clovering to finish.
[135] A-Boo Peak [160,0,0]
Here's a completely wasted turn. For some reason I decided it would be useful to portscan the last guy in smut orc, and then throw him in spookyraven? Not even sure why I did this in the first place, but then I proceeded to activate all the intro adventures on peak zones, which don't stop government agents at all.
[136] The Haunted Bathroom [0,0,0]
+> [136] Got fancy bath salts, ten-leaf clover
[137] Guano Junction [0,0,0]
+> [137] Got sonar-in-a-biscuit, sonar-in-a-biscuit
o> Drank 1 Sacramento wine (7 adventures gained) [26,30,30]
-> Turn [137] Trick-or-Treating Tot
I made sure to start on a 2 clover day. Clover targets are wand, guano, and all 3 ores. This requires only 3 barrel full of barrel turns. Lovebugs decide to be incredibly unkind and I have to get ultrahydrated twice in the desert, but clovers would have been the same number of turns. A-boo ghost clovering is ridiculous, and I don't know why people encourage it when they can hit >500% item drops.
[138] The Beanbat Chamber [0,0,0]
+> [138] Got enchanted bean, sonar-in-a-biscuit
Drank a wine here in preparation for airship, and because my only YR is devoted to frat guy. Get lucky with a sonar at around 60% drop rate. The usual strategy for airship applies - raise combat rate for the first few turns to increase amulet/mohawk odds, olfact healer, high item drops. I batter up a protaganist. Despite >50% item drops, I kill like 5 healers before amulet, but it finally drops. Mohawk wig drops right away. This (or the bat) is a zone where I wonder if Mayo Lance would be better than the whip, as an early 151 YR would clear around this time frame, and would allow a 3rd ray for mojo filter or a filthworm. Even without mayonex blood mayo would give a 4th yellow ray if you can throw in a jumping horseradish before/after hobo foods, but this would require very careful planning. I'm still happy with Mayo Whip choice
[139-167] The Penultimate Fantasy Airship [33,27,27]
+> [141] Got metallic A, photoprotoneutron torpedo
+> [144] Got Tissue Paper Immateria
+> [151] Got Tin Foil Immateria
+> [156] Got Gauze Immateria
+> [159] Got Plastic Wrap Immateria
+> [167] Got S.O.C.K.
-> Turn [153] Machine Elf
-> Turn [164] Intergnat
-> Turn [167] Machine Elf
[168-171] The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Basement) [0,0,0]
+> [170] Got furry fur
[172-177] The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Ground Floor) [0,0,0]
Here's where I burn up turkey blaster. I manage to get the overdue library book here which is useful, but boning knife is completely unneccesary (although thanks to lag, I somehow lose a wall of bones fight later)
[178-183] The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Top Floor) [0,0,0]
+> [179] Got awful poetry journal
+> [181] Got giant needle
+> [182] Got thin black candle
-> Turn [183] Intergnat
[184-187] The Defiled Nook [0,0,0]
+> [184] Got evil eye, skeleton bone, smart skull
+> [185] Got evil eye, skeleton bone, smart skull, thin black candle
+> [186] Got evil eye, loose teeth, skeleton bone
+> [187] Got evil eye, skeleton bone, smart skull
-> Turn [186] Machine Elf
[188-194] The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Top Floor) [0,0,0]
+> [191] Got thin black candle
Count 'em up, that's a 13 turn top floor. Not really happy with the RNG at this point. I'm close to level 11 and will hit it without any trouble, but start wondering how tough it's going to be to hit level 13 on time.
[195-196] The Boss Bat's Lair [0,0,0]
-> Turn [195] Puck Man
[197-198] The Defiled Nook [0,0,0]
+> [197] Got evil eye, evil eye, evil eye, skeleton bone
+> [197] Got smart skull
+> [198] Got skeleton bone, skeleton bone
-> Turn [198] Machine Elf
[199-200] The Boss Bat's Lair [0,0,0]
-> Turn [200] Intergnat
[201-205] The Hole in the Sky [0,0,0]
+> [205] Got beer helmet, bejeweled pledge pin, coconut shell, coconut shell
+> [205] Got distressed denim pants, little paper umbrella, magical ice cubes, magical ice cubes
-> Turn [204] Fist Turkey
Perfect hole makes me happy. No astronomer, but that doesn't really matter as the +meat demon name only saves about 1 turn. This does mean we have to wipe out the cellar before hitting level 13, which I like to do in coordination with filthworms.
[207-210] The Haunted Bathroom [0,0,0]
-> Turn [209] Gelatinous Cubeling
Second purpose abstrction drops somewhere around here so I'm all set to powerlevel. Think I have around 30 yellow pixels, which is enough for two mini-power pills or a mini pill and the ML potion. I have seven(?) action abstractions as well, but spleen space is too tight to use them. Also have several thought and sensation to transfrom in DMT.

I think my melf experience at this point was around 90, which is above average for 2 desired abstractions, but not that unusual. Have to remember that the distributions here are long-tailed, which is why I often get multiple stat abstraction in the first 30 turns of one run, and few in the next. Cubeling gets used periodically to get all 3 dungeon assistant items.
[211-213] The Haunted Gallery [0,0,0]
+> [213] Got broken sword, figurine of an ancient seal, figurine of an ancient seal
-> Turn [211] Machine Elf
-> Turn [213] Reassembled Blackbird
[214-228] The Black Forest [6,12,8]
+> [217] Got broken wings
+> [220] Got Black No. 2
-> Turn [218] Trick-or-Treating Tot
-> Turn [219] Intergnat
-> Turn [223] Reassembled Blackbird
Manage to get all 3 blackberries here with ~70% drops, which of course I completely blow the advantage of by running my gnat for 3 turns in the zone. I did some detailed calculations before the run on the usefulness of pulling galoshes, and found that they save 4 turns if you never craft them, ~3 turns compared to crafting them on the second noncom, and 2 turns compared to an early craft from bjorn drops. Regardless, galoshes were not worth pulling. In normal 2 day runs I use ~3 turns as a rough indicator of pull utility, but here >5 turns would be a more appropriate metric.
[229] The Shore, Inc. Travel Agency [0,0,0]
[232] The F'c'le [0,0,0]
-> Turn [231] Intergnat
[233-238] The Spooky Forest [0,0,0]
+> [233] Got Spooky-Gro fertilizer
+> [236] Got Spooky Temple map
+> [238] Got spooky sapling
-> Turn [237] Puck Man
Pretty good luck in the forest. Can't remember why I pushed this zone off so long.
[239-242] The Hidden Temple [0,0,0]
[243-248] The Hidden Park [0,0,0]
+> [244] Got thin black candle
+> [248] Got pygmy blowgun
-> Turn [243] Intergnat
Don't really need the janitor banish with batter up and olfaction, but the dumpster comes up a lot here. Manage to get 2 surgeon gear, which tend to be preferred over bowling balls. I like to save friar's blessing until hidden zones because it means stretching it out with the 15 free fights, but this isn't that important in this run. I use several different familiars - gnat, hound, puck - on the lianas for both drops and exp.
[249] The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Top Floor) [0,0,0]
#> [249] Semirare: All The Rave
[250] The Hidden Park [0,0,0]
o> Drank 1 Cold One (7 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
o> Drank 1 iced plum wine (7 adventures gained) [0,0,9]
-> Turn [250] Rockin' Robin
[251] Way Back in Time [0,0,0]
-> Turn [251] Puck Man
Turns are starting to get tight here. I've got maybe 50 adventures remaining with almost everything but hobo consumables taken and 1 AED. I'd planned to hit level 13 around turn 330, but it looks like I forgot to account for an AED or something. I go ahead and take 1 minute off the spinner for the compounded experience, which is going to be slightly better than any powerleveling zones available. I don't have conspiracy island if powerleveling is required, and even if I did I'd still lean towards Dinsey since we don't want to waste a pull on jungle juice. More on leveling later...
[252] An Overgrown Shrine (Northwest) [0,0,0]
[253-261] The Hidden Apartment Building [0,0,0]
-> Turn [261] Hovering Sombrero
Bit of sombrero leveling since I don't have grill. I have a couple ghost dog chows, but want to dump those on woim and hound. I've been taking the 50% boost from hallowiener quite a bit, as it provides a minor boost when digitized rooks show up. Start taking it a lot here to keep a boost for DMT/leveling.

Hidden apartment building is one of my favorite zones with seal clubber. The lawyer gets banished right away, shaman gets olfacted and I get all 3 by turn 4. I un-olfact, get the accountant, and re-olfact to get 2 accountant drops before starting the office. Clearing the accountants ASAP is going to create a delay zone, which we will need available when desert/spookyraven stuff is not accessible.
[262] An Overgrown Shrine (Northeast) [0,0,0]
[263-264] The Hidden Office Building [0,0,0]
[265-268] The Poop Deck [0,0,0]
[269-271] Belowdecks [0,0,0]
[272] The Haunted Gallery [0,0,0]
[273-274] Belowdecks [160,0,0]
+> [274] Got snakehead charrrm, snakehead charrrm
I have 11 sgeaas, so olfactions can be used liberally. Olfact the gaudy.
[275] The Haunted Ballroom [160,100,100]
[276] An Overgrown Shrine (Southeast) [0,0,0]
[277-283] The Hidden Bowling Alley [0,0,0]
-> Turn [281] Intergnat
-> Turn [283] Hovering Sombrero
Batter-up the drunks (didn't get book of matches). Olfact bowlers. I'd consider throwing a tennis ball at the orderlies here if they happen to show before the bowlers, but this is less important since we already have 2 surgeon pieces. Closet all balls to save for later.
[284-286] The Haunted Ballroom [640,0,0]
o> Used 1 compounded experience [346,207,212]
-> Turn [285] Machine Elf
=> Level 8 (Turn 286)! (57/32/32)
[287-289] Uncle Gator's Country Fun-Time Liquid Waste Sluice [160,0,0]
-> Turn [287] Hovering Sombrero
-> Turn [289] Trick-or-Treating Tot
Used abstraction here for a stat boost on the ballroom noncom, and we start buffing up muscle. I was really hoping my advent calendar would grant me a 100% muscle booster, but no such luck. DMT zone is going to give 5 free scaling fights, which are going to take us from mid-level 11 up to level 12.

Now I have to do some guesswork. With around 40 adventures left, we need to hit level 13. If it wasn't for the abstractions you could start desert desert here and pray for a mojo filter, but that's not part of my plan. I figure getting about 6 mainstat into level 12 is a good start for now, and I can throw in a few extra adventures later if needed. I use Uncle Gator's for 3 adventures, which is the best yield without CI trick. Thought about using the new IOTM zone but I don't want to take risks. Use my compounded experience, which is ~1.5x the gains from Gators. I'd prefer to save all 3 monster dupe spins, but it's going to be about the same turns taking 3 way-back monster compared to Gator leveling. I have 30 turns of pill effect so we'll decide before it wears off where to round out stats.
[290] Hippy Camp [0,0,0]
-> Turn [290] Intergnat
After 290 turns of being angry at the RNG, I get a 1 turn war start. Or perhaps I should say ~1.3 turn war start, since there's a decent chance of skipping the desert outfit drop with high item % here.
[291-293] The Haunted Ballroom [0,0,0]
+> [291] Got dance card
-> Turn [292] Hovering Sombrero
[294-295] Next to that Barrel with Something Burning in it [0,0,0]
+> [295] Got molybdenum hammer
[296-299] Over Where the Old Tires Are [160,0,0]
+> [298] Got molybdenum crescent wrench
o> Drank 1 Sacramento wine (7 adventures gained) [32,21,11]
-> Turn [298] Trick-or-Treating Tot
Here's the big item boost zones. I burn off a bunch of effects on gremlins, squint, and extend the squint to 4 turns using the hidden temple noncombat. The idea is to double item bonuses on the entire cellar so I have decent chances on the first drops, and cap the second, then squeeze in all 3 filthworms if possible. I'm around +1000% with tot and the squint, which will drop down to around 500% without the squint. This should still be enough to cap a-boos and give very high odds on oil peak, along with harem and maybe a few twin peak monsters.
[300] The Haunted Laundry Room [0,0,0]
[301-303] The Haunted Wine Cellar [0,0,0]
I blow both snokebombs on cellar monsters and batter up one of them, along with some shatter punches and a power pill. This is 3 runs in a row where I end up encountering every single non-optimal cellar monster before the good ones (including in the boiler room). I know I should be happy completing a 1 day run, but good lord, it really does seem like KoL has a personal vendetta against me sometimes. Anyway using up a bunch of instakills and banishers lets me keep the squint all the way through filthworms, but none leftover for a-boo/oil. It's nice to have squint still active in those zones, since you can sub in another familiar instead of wasting turns with the tot.
[302] Cook 1 bottle of Chateau de Vinegar + 1 blasting soda [0,0,0]
[303-304] The Royal Guard Chamber [0,0,0]
[305-307] A-Boo Peak [0,0,0]
-> Turn [307] Jumpsuited Hound Dog
[308-309] Sonofa Beach [0,0,0]
+> [309] Got barrel of gunpowder
-> Turn [309] Trick-or-Treating Tot
Two turn frogman with 15% combats. Pretty good. Not a great zone to run when I'm desperately trying to hit level 13, but I want to start the frat war early for the chance a green smoke bombs and familiar flexibility.
[310-313] Oil Peak [0,0,0]
+> [311] Got figurine of an ancient seal
-> Turn [311] Hovering Sombrero
-> Turn [313] Intergnat
[314-316] Cobb's Knob Harem [0,0,0]
+> [315] Got Knob Goblin harem pants, Knob Goblin harem veil, disease
-> Turn [316] Hovering Sombrero
[317] The Hidden Office Building [0,0,0]
+> [317] Got barrel of gunpowder, figurine of an ancient seal
o> Used 1 very overdue library book [96,62,59]
1st frogman burned up. Need to keep track of when the noncombat is going to pop. You'll see I'm finishing up my seal fights here, trying to get as much substats as possible.
[318] The Haunted Boiler Room [0,0,0]
[319] Uncle Gator's Country Fun-Time Liquid Waste Sluice [0,0,0]
[320] The Haunted Boiler Room [0,0,0]
[321] Lord Spookyraven [0,0,0]
o> Used 1 Gratitude chocolate (thyme-filled) (10 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
#> Turn [321] pulled 1 Gratitude chocolate (thyme-filled)
-> Turn [321] Intergnat
I'm almost out of adventures at this point and still like 5 points away from 13. I pull my 1st gratitude chocolate, which I had hoped to swap for frosty/ol scratch to save some meat.
[322] Oil Peak [0,0,0]
[323-325] Twin Peak [0,0,0]
[326] Way Back in Time [0,0,0]
+> [326] Got star chart, thin black candle
o> Used 1 compounded experience [291,212,212]
Almost at 13, so I make sure to grab the star chart before leveling up. It would be nice if the minor 20% meat boost would go into nuns, but that's not happeing.

I debate whether to spend a few extra turns in Gator's to hit 13, or suck up some minutes from my time spinner. Still need a second dairy goat and a dupe for the nuns, but no other critical dupes with the exception of assassins, which don't work with spinner. I decide to blow off my 3rd spinner dupe and get 2 more compounded experiences, figuring that 2 turns here is about 4 turns in Gators, which is roughly equivalent to future possible spinner uses.
[327] Cobb's Knob Harem [0,0,0]
Queue in harem was terrible and gave me two madames and guard before the girl.
[328] Throne Room [0,0,0]
+> [328] Got Cobb's Knob lab key, Crown of the Goblin King
[329] Way Back in Time [0,0,0]
o> Used 1 compounded experience [259,215,215]
-> Turn [329] Hovering Sombrero
[330-332] Near an Abandoned Refrigerator [0,0,0]
o> Ate 1 jumping horseradish (6 adventures gained) [34,11,11]
I think I'm like 1 mainstat away from 13 and out of adventures. I figure horseradish effect will continue all the way through the desert and still give me time to do nuns, so I eat it now to avoid more wasteful powerleveling.
[333] The Shore, Inc. Travel Agency [126,0,0]
[336] Near an Abandoned Refrigerator [0,0,0]
+> [336] Got molybdenum pliers
o> Ate 2 extra-greasy slider (74 adventures gained) [244,174,166]
#> Turn [336] pulled 2 extra-greasy slider
#> Turn [336] pulled 1 jar of fermented pickle juice
#> Turn [336] pulled 1 spice melange
#> Turn [336] pulled 1 Ultra Mega Sour Ball
-> Turn [336] Intergnat
=> Level 9 (Turn 336)! (68/41/41)
All the level 13 consumables. You can do the math yourself to see how the spleen calculations work out, but I'll have 1 spleen leftover for either a motion abstraction, or if desperate, a wad.
[337] The Hidden Office Building [0,0,0]
+> [337] Got barrel of gunpowder
[338-357] The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert [0,0,0]
+> [338] Got bullet-proof corduroys, reinforced beaded headband, round purple sunglasses
+> [340] Got bronzed locust
+> [345] Got thin black candle
+> [346] Got thin black candle
Closet frat gear to get the hippy gear. End up going a little over the 60% mark on desert (which is ideal) to get all the worm riding pages, but only by a few turns. Here's where grimstone (and I suppose Bjorn to free up fam use) would have shaved a few turns. Of course more stuff added into your run also means more RL time which is at a premium in a 1 day run, so I'm okay with losing a few adventures and preserving my sanity.
[358] The Oasis [0,0,0]
[359-364] The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert [0,0,0]
+> [363] Got razor-sharp can lid
+> [364] Got worm-riding hooks
-> Turn [360] Puck Man
-> Turn [362] Gelatinous Cubeling
-> Turn [364] Trick-or-Treating Tot
[365-366] The Oasis [0,0,0]
+> [366] Got drum machine
[367] The Hidden Office Building [0,0,0]
+> [367] Got barrel of gunpowder
[368-371] The Oasis [0,0,0]
+> [371] Got stone rose
o> Drank 1 Ambitious Turkey (7 adventures gained) [17,25,19]
Olfacted beatles here for fun on turn 4, on the slight chance of getting a mojo filter. No such luck. Another situation where a missing IOTM would have been nice.
[372-380] The Themthar Hills [0,0,0]
-> Turn [379] Intergnat
I usually hit around 1000% meat drops, which is good enough to fully utilize mick's unless you're really unlucky. I'm out of free kills but still have some free pulls so I could take batoomerang if really needed. Get lucky and clear the hippy portion in 9 turns, with exactly 1 turn leftover to time spin as a frat warrior.
[382] The Filthworm Queen's Chamber [0,0,0]
+> [382] Got ten-leaf clover, ten-leaf clover
-> Turn [381] Trick-or-Treating Tot
-> Turn [382] Intergnat
[383] The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Basement) [0,0,0]
+> [383] Got heavy D, lowercase N, original G, ruby W
[384-390] Itznotyerzitz Mine [0,0,0]
+> [384] Got ten-leaf clover, ten-leaf clover, ten-leaf clover, ten-leaf clover
[392-394] A-Boo Peak [0,0,0]
-> Turn [391] Exotic Parrot
-> Turn [394] Intergnat
[395] The Hidden Office Building [0,0,0]
[396] A-Boo Peak [0,0,0]
[397] Oil Peak [0,0,0]
Various noncombats being cleared, since I'm out of the danger zone with stats. I forgot to mention that for the ~10 turns I used KoL Con Globe, a pH balancer dropped, so there's no worries about losing the myst test that's going to show up in the tower. Familiar use should be flexible after I get the last few cube drops for the dungeon, although I still could get 111 bacon for a printscreen. Turns out this would have been useful, but it's unlikely I could have got the bacon in time.
[398-405] Twin Peak [0,0,0]
Not a great peak. Think I still have a tennis ball left but I want to save that for palindome/whiteys. Get one hedge trimmer and two noncombats, plus a hedge trimmer from earlier.
[406-407] The Hidden Office Building [0,0,0]
+> [407] Got barrel of gunpowder
-> Turn [407] Gelatinous Cubeling
Final frogman. No clue when I wiped out the flyers quest, but with all the ML I was running it was not a serious concern.
[408-411] Out by that Rusted-Out Car [0,0,0]
+> [411] Got molybdenum screwdriver
[412-416] The Battlefield (Frat Uniform) [0,0,0]
-> Turn [416] Fist Turkey
[417] An Overgrown Shrine (Southwest) [0,0,0]
[418-420] The Hidden Hospital [0,0,0]
[421-450] The Battlefield (Frat Uniform) [0,0,0]
-> Turn [424] Oily Woim
-> Turn [429] Intergnat
-> Turn [442] Trick-or-Treating Tot
-> Turn [450] Machine Elf
Here's the point where I started crunching some numbers about turngen and turn savings. I estimate about 100 turns left in the run, and I have maybe 30 turns plus a pickle juice, AED, and amitious turkey. My pull list has been messed with a bit at this point to include all 3 pieces of ninja gear, which I factor into my turn calculations. There's still a few dangerously swingy zones including palindome, whiteys, and pyramid (remember I have no tangles). I decide frosty's mug is a slightly safer choice than ninja gear. Turns this calculation for a SINGLE piece of ninja gear turned out to be incorrect, as the pickle juice yield was the bare minumum and I end up spending 8 adventures in the assassins area before getting one. However, it was still the right move, as the second piece of ninja gear is guaranteed on turn 11, and can be replaced by a gratitude chocolate. Net effect here is adding 11 turns to the run for a bit of buffer adventures, which turned out to be the right call. Cap item drops all you want, the monster queue is never required to be your friend...
[451] The Big Wisniewski [0,0,0]
o> Drank 1 jar of fermented pickle juice (44 adventures gained) [127,124,119]
#> Turn [451] pulled 1 Frosty's frosty mug
-> Turn [451] Oily Woim
[452-456] Inside the Palindome [0,0,0]
+> [454] Got ketchup hound, stunt nuts
[457] The Hidden Office Building [0,0,0]
+> [457] Got barrel of gunpowder
[458-462] Inside the Palindome [0,0,0]
+> [458] Got photograph of God
-> Turn [461] Jumpsuited Hound Dog
[463] Whitey's Grove [0,0,0]
+> [463] Got bird rib, lion oil
Tossed a tennis ball in palindome, and a tennis/green smoke bomb in whiteys. I was happy only losing a few turns in dome, but not happy with both off-quest monsters in whitey's.
[464] Cook 1 wet stew + 1 stunt nuts [0,0,0]
+> [464] Got Mega Gem
Free cooks, which ascension logger doesn't understand. I think wet stew is free anyway, but always keep track of the 5 free cooks so you don't go over making reagent poitions.
[466-475] Lair of the Ninja Snowmen [0,0,0]
+> [467] Got frigid ninja stars
o> Used 1 Gratitude chocolate (thyme-filled) (10 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
#> Turn [475] pulled 1 Gratitude chocolate (thyme-filled)
-> Turn [475] Intergnat
More calculations here on turn savings and lots of yelling at not getting an assassin earlier. Since the first drop takes so long it forces me to blow another grat chocolate instead of ninja gear. I end up only pulling one piece from Hagnks. This means I'm also not capable of pulling batoomerang, which I'd hoped to us on the alcove to stretch swagger. Oh well.
[476-480] The Hidden Bowling Alley [102,91,87]
[481-482] The Hidden Office Building [0,0,0]
[483] A Massive Ziggurat [0,0,0]
[484-489] The Upper Chamber [0,0,0]
-> Turn [488] Oily Woim
Three wheels up here looks promising. You can see I'm using woim a lot to get some weigh on him, because every % point of init in the alcove counts.
[490] The Daily Dungeon (Room 8) [0,0,0]
[491] The Daily Dungeon (Room 13) [0,0,0]
[492] The Daily Dungeon (Room 15) [0,0,0]
+> [492] Got Boris's key, Jarlsberg's key
#> Turn [492] pulled 1 ninja carabiner
-> Turn [492] Trick-or-Treating Tot
Two combat dungeon. I re-estimate turns after this an realize I should be able to comfortably finish the run, albeit with about 20 more adventures than I had originally planned.
[493] Mist-Shrouded Peak [0,0,0]
[494-506] The Middle Chamber [0,0,0]
+> [498] Got tomb ratchet
+> [501] Got tomb ratchet
+> [502] Got tomb ratchet
+> [503] Got tomb ratchet
+> [505] Got tomb ratchet
+> [506] Got tomb ratchet
Forgot to start with dented-scepter equipped, and without tennis balls I can't banish the first asp that comes up. Re-equip scepter and banish the asp as it comes up on turn 2. Two servants come up. Tomb rat is finally olfacted on turn 5, and decides not to drop a ratchet despite a 98% drop rate.

Fun fact - I was getting burnt out adventuring from home, so I took a lunch break about an hour before this happened and played on my laptop at the public library. Patrons of the library with good ears had the pleasure of listening to me cursing under my breath for about two miutes straight after this incident.

Anyway I cast spice ghost for the measly 5% item boost to avoid more terrible luck. End up going over the expected turncount by two. Tangles would have been nice here.
[507] The Lower Chambers (Token/Empty) [0,0,0]
[508] The Lower Chambers (Rubble/Bomb) [0,0,0]
[509] The Lower Chambers (Empty/Rubble) [0,0,0]
-> Turn [509] Oily Woim
[510-516] Ed the Undying [0,0,0]
+> [510] Got shrapnel jelly donut
KolCon globe is back in the mix, on the tiny chance that it will give me an init booster on the alcove.

I also forgot to mention one of my other perpetual mistakes, which is not equipping fake washboard for like 20 turns towards the begining of the run. I'm guessing this would have saved me 1 turn leveling. I only mention it here because the globe reminded me.
[517-519] Mist-Shrouded Peak [0,0,0]
o> Drank 1 Ambitious Turkey (8 adventures gained) [29,15,24]
[520-526] The Defiled Alcove [0,0,0]
+> [520] Got barrel of gunpowder
+> [526] Got loose teeth
About 600% init? Plus one turn over 1000 with swagger. Looks like I hit one normal zombie here.
[527] Haert of the Cyrpt [0,0,0]
+> [527] Got chest of the Bonerdagon, skull of the Bonerdagon, vertebra of the Bonerdagon
-> Turn [527] Machine Elf
[528] Smartest Adventurer Contest [0,0,0]
[529] Sleaziest Adventurer Contest [0,0,0]
All tests aced. Mayosoak/neckalce/charter skill gives 41 base for sleaze, so I made sure to pick up kicks on the battlefield to cap with bend hell.
[530] Fastest Adventurer Contest [0,0,0]
-> Turn [530] Exotic Parrot
[531] The Hedge Maze (Room 1) [0,0,0]
[532] The Hedge Maze (Room 4) [0,0,0]
[533] The Hedge Maze (Room 7) [0,0,0]
[534] The Hedge Maze (Room 9) [0,0,0]
-> Turn [534] Imitation Crab
Thank you to whomever taught be how to do wall of skin a few months back. Oddly enough I did not manage to get protest button this run despite running high items on the battlefield, but it doesn't matter.
[535] Tower Level 1 [0,0,0]
-> Turn [535] Trick-or-Treating Tot
[536] Cook 1 scrumptious reagent + 1 grapefruit [0,0,0]
[537-538] Tower Level 3 [0,0,0]
-> Turn [537] Magic Dragonfish
Friendly Mr Internet decided to lag here, and screwed up the order of mp filling and casting song of sauce. This resulted in me jumping into the tower without the song active and without a few myst buffs getting recast, which resulted in super weak garbage nova. I literally have not lost a fight against the wall of bones in 2016, so it makes sense that this is the run where it happens. :)
[539] Tower Level 5 [0,0,0]
-> Turn [539] Machine Elf
[540] The Naughty Sorceress' Chamber [0,0,0]
[541] Freeing King Ralph [0,0,0]
Hooray! Five turns remaining? A messy run for sure, but with everyone ignoring standard softcore for the last 11 months, it puts me in 1st place on the boards by about 60 adventures. I would assume anyone with $5 worth of meat to blow and free time in December can beat my turncount.

For all the frustration I experienced this was quite a bit of fun, particularly in the early planning stages. I enjoy thinking through the various 1/day choices like Mayo, Thanksgarden, Time-Spinner, etc and how they change from a normal two day run. I'd guess the whole run took about 9 hours to complete, which isn't that much greater than the total time I put into a strong 2 day run.

We'll see how much things change in 2017. Fist turkey drops and a single lindy were the only 2014 IOTMs I relied on, plus a few turns saved from Crimbo skills. I find it interesting that muscle classes will have an even greater advantage over their main withcess boss as both the speakeasy and ruthless efficiency go out of Standard, although in the grand scheme of things this is probably not that big of a deal.

EDIT - Some more ideas I forgot to mention:
Since ninjas and frogmen can conceivably be linked together with only 1 digitize, it would be worth doing a few turns on the Granny LTT quest if it pops up. This would have been perfect for this run, as a few turns in LTT likely save a few turns on lair/beach, and give scaling monsters to boot. Checking LTT quests as well as clovers is a good thing to do early in a run. It's also nice to ascend with low grimacite darkness as muscle class in order to get the maximum bang out of blood of the wereseal.

Turn rundown finished!
ADVENTURES
----------
The Battlefield (Frat Uniform): 35
The Penultimate Fantasy Airship: 29
The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert: 26
8-Bit Realm: 20
Barrrney's Barrr: 19
The Black Forest: 15
The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Top Floor): 14
The Middle Chamber: 13
The Spooky Forest: 13
The Hidden Bowling Alley: 12
The Dark Elbow of the Woods: 11
The Defiled Niche: 11
The Hidden Office Building: 11
Twin Peak: 11
Inside the Palindome: 10
Lair of the Ninja Snowmen: 10
The F'c'le: 10
The Hidden Apartment Building: 9
The Outskirts of Cobb's Knob: 9
The Themthar Hills: 9
A-Boo Peak: 8
Ed the Undying: 7
Itznotyerzitz Mine: 7
The Defiled Alcove: 7
The Haunted Ballroom: 7
The Haunted Bedroom: 7
The Hidden Park: 7
The Oasis: 7
The Shore, Inc. Travel Agency: 7
Oil Peak: 6
The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Ground Floor): 6
The Dark Heart of the Woods: 6
The Dark Neck of the Woods: 6
The Defiled Nook: 6
The Obligatory Pirate's Cove: 6
The Upper Chamber: 6
Belowdecks: 5
The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Basement): 5
The Haunted Bathroom: 5
The Hole in the Sky: 5
Cobb's Knob Harem: 4
Mist-Shrouded Peak: 4
Near an Abandoned Refrigerator: 4
Out by that Rusted-Out Car: 4
Over Where the Old Tires Are: 4
The Boss Bat's Lair: 4
The Defiled Cranny: 4
The Haunted Gallery: 4
The Hidden Temple: 4
The Poop Deck: 4
Uncle Gator's Country Fun-Time Liquid Waste Sluice: 4
The Haunted Wine Cellar: 3
The Hidden Hospital: 3
Way Back in Time: 3
Next to that Barrel with Something Burning in it: 2
Sonofa Beach: 2
The Haunted Boiler Room: 2
The Royal Guard Chamber: 2
Tower Level 3: 2
A Massive Ziggurat: 1
An Overgrown Shrine (Northeast): 1
An Overgrown Shrine (Northwest): 1
An Overgrown Shrine (Southeast): 1
An Overgrown Shrine (Southwest): 1
Cap'm Caronch's Map: 1
Chateau Painting: 1
Cook 1 bottle of Chateau de Vinegar + 1 blasting soda: 1
Cook 1 glass of goat's milk + 1 scrumptious reagent: 1
Cook 1 scrumptious reagent + 1 grapefruit: 1
Cook 1 wet stew + 1 stunt nuts: 1
Fastest Adventurer Contest: 1
Freeing King Ralph: 1
Guano Junction: 1
Haert of the Cyrpt: 1
Hippy Camp: 1
Lord Spookyraven: 1
Mix 1 perfect ice cube + 1 bottle of rum: 1
Sleaziest Adventurer Contest: 1
Smartest Adventurer Contest: 1
The Beanbat Chamber: 1
The Big Wisniewski: 1
The Daily Dungeon (Room 13): 1
The Daily Dungeon (Room 15): 1
The Daily Dungeon (Room 8): 1
The Filthworm Queen's Chamber: 1
The Haunted Laundry Room: 1
The Hedge Maze (Room 1): 1
The Hedge Maze (Room 4): 1
The Hedge Maze (Room 7): 1
The Hedge Maze (Room 9): 1
The Infiltrationist: 1
The Lower Chambers (Empty/Rubble): 1
The Lower Chambers (Rubble/Bomb): 1
The Lower Chambers (Token/Empty): 1
The Naughty Sorceress' Chamber: 1
The Smut Orc Logging Camp: 1
The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 1): 1
The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 2, col 1): 1
The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 3, col 1): 1
The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 4, col 1): 1
Throne Room: 1
Tower Level 1: 1
Tower Level 5: 1
Whitey's Grove: 1

QUEST TURNS
----------
Mosquito Larva: 0
Opening the Hidden Temple: 0
Tavern quest: 0
Bat quest: 1
Cobb's Knob quest: 5
Friars' quest: 0
Pandamonium quest: 0
Defiled Cyrpt quest: 1
Trapzor quest: 7
Orc Chasm quest: 0
Airship: 0
Giant's Castle: 0
Opening the Ballroom: 0
Pirate quest: 26
Black Forest quest: 0
Desert Oasis quest: 0
Spookyraven quest: 1
Hidden City quest: 0
Palindome quest: 1
Pyramid quest: 29
Starting the War: 1
War Island quest: 13
DoD quest: 0

PULLS
----------
Pulled 2 extra-greasy slider
Pulled 2 smut orc keepsake box
Pulled 2 Gratitude chocolate (thyme-filled)
Pulled 1 spice melange
Pulled 1 Kudzu salad
Pulled 1 jar of fermented pickle juice
Pulled 1 Twelve Night Energy
Pulled 1 Ol' Scratch's salad fork
Pulled 1 ninja carabiner
Pulled 1 The Plumber's mushroom stew
Pulled 1 Ultra Mega Sour Ball
Pulled 1 fake washboard
Pulled 1 facsimile dictionary
Pulled 1 Doc Clock's thyme cocktail
Pulled 1 Mr. Burnsger
Pulled 1 The Mad Liquor
Pulled 1 Frosty's frosty mug

LEVELS
----------
Hit Level 1 on turn 0, 0 from last level. (0.0 substats / turn)
Combats: 0
Noncombats: 0
Other: 0
Hit Level 2 on turn 0, 0 from last level. (25.0 substats / turn)
Hit Level 3 on turn 0, 0 from last level. (39.0 substats / turn)
Hit Level 4 on turn 0, 0 from last level. (105.0 substats / turn)
Hit Level 5 on turn 0, 0 from last level. (231.0 substats / turn)
Hit Level 6 on turn 86, 86 from last level. (5.1 substats / turn)
Combats: 57
Noncombats: 21
Other: 2
Hit Level 7 on turn 108, 22 from last level. (34.5 substats / turn)
Combats: 21
Noncombats: 1
Hit Level 8 on turn 286, 178 from last level. (6.8 substats / turn)
Combats: 126
Noncombats: 48
Hit Level 9 on turn 336, 50 from last level. (36.3 substats / turn)
Combats: 44
Noncombats: 5
Other: 1

Total COMBATS: 403 (74.5%)
Total NONCOMBATS: 116 (21.4%)
Total OTHER: 5 (0.9%)

STATS
----------
Muscle Myst Moxie
Totals: 4918 1987 1970
Combats: 1739 226 293
Noncombats: 775 366 335
Others: 0 0 0
Eating: 523 385 336
Drinking: 339 314 308
Using: 992 696 698

Top 10 mainstat gaining areas:

From consumables 1854 1395 1342
The Haunted Ballroom 800 100 100
Ascension Start 550 0 0
The Haunted Bedroom 442 205 271
The Shore, Inc. Travel Agency 276 0 0
A-Boo Peak 160 0 0
Over Where the Old Tires Are 160 0 0
Uncle Gator's Country Fun-Time Liquid Waste Sluice 160 0 0
Belowdecks 160 0 0
Barrrney's Barrr 113 73 46

+STAT BREAKDOWN
----------
Need to gain level (last is total): 10 39 105 231 441 759 1209 1815 2601 3591 4809 6279 21904

FAMILIARS
----------
Intergnat : 97 combat turns (24.1%)
Machine Elf : 80 combat turns (19.9%)
Trick-or-Treating Tot : 66 combat turns (16.4%)
Hovering Sombrero : 37 combat turns (9.2%)
Puck Man : 35 combat turns (8.7%)
Oily Woim : 33 combat turns (8.2%)
Jumpsuited Hound Dog : 12 combat turns (3.0%)
Gelatinous Cubeling : 12 combat turns (3.0%)
Fist Turkey : 12 combat turns (3.0%)
Reassembled Blackbird : 7 combat turns (1.7%)
Rockin' Robin : 4 combat turns (1.0%)
Nosy Nose : 3 combat turns (0.7%)
Magic Dragonfish : 2 combat turns (0.5%)
Purse Rat : 2 combat turns (0.5%)
Imitation Crab : 1 combat turns (0.2%)

SEMI-RARES
----------
249 : All The Rave

HUNTED COMBATS
----------

YELLOW DESTRUCTION
----------

COPIED COMBATS
----------

FREE RUNAWAYS