Modran TT BM Run 13/1761 ! (comments welcome)

Moderator: Raccoon

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Modran TT BM Run 13/1761 ! (comments welcome)

Post by Modran » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:57 am

So, time to really do these BM loops, and we'll start with a TT run. I think my day 1 wasn't too bad. I used a mixture of the BM guide on the wiki, and Felgod's and Verdigris' logs...
===Day 1===

[0] Ascension Start [0,0,0]
-> Turn [0] none
Let's get the bird's letter, install our newbiesport tent and equip everything. Getting the gourd quest, too.
[1-4] Sleazy Back Alley [1,0,2]
[5-6] Haunted Pantry [0,0,1]
+> [5] Got razor-sharp can lid
[7-13] Outskirts of The Knob [3,3,0]
So, first things first, the artist quest. As always, and especially in BM, I'll need the meat. 10 turns. Not the best start :p. Didn't even open spookyraven or get the encryption key...
[14-21] Haunted Pantry [5,4,3]
So back to the haunted pantry... Visited doc Galaktik for the first time. I don't think it'll be the last...
[22-28] Outskirts of The Knob [0,2,1]
+> [22] Got chef's hat
+> [25] Got Knob Goblin encryption key
%> [28] Badmoon: O Goblin, Where Art Thou?
Got encryption on turn 25. Was looking for firecrackers to get me started. But, getting the BM adventures, I decided I might as well do all the guild challenges while having a high muscle.
[29-32] Guild Challenge [0,0,0]
Which worked well enough.
[33-36] Haiku Dungeon [1,2,1]
=> Level 2 (Turn 33)! (5/4/3)
Tired the Haiku dungeon to get my BGF, but no luck. Also, I'm getting creamed here :/. So, I thought Moxie would help, and went for the BM adventure.
[37-38] Sleazy Back Alley [0,0,1]
+> [37] Got spider web
%> [38] Badmoon: Sandwiched in the Club
This one, right here. Only... With 1 Muscle, I won't get far, wherever I go... patience of the tortoise gets me to a whopping 2 !
[39-43] Outskirts of The Knob [6,2,0]
o> Ate 2 bowl of cottage cheese (4 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
o> Ate 1 fortune cookie (1 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
o> Ate 2 stalk of asparagus (2 adventures gained) [0,4,0]
o> Ate 1 tomato (1 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
I have to eat if I want to continue adventuring. It's crap, but it's all I have. It's like a day 1 diet ! Meanwhile, as I have access to the woods, I decide to take the weretacos bounty. It's the lowest level one. Out of my reach, but day 2 or 3, maybe?
[44-47] Spooky Forest [3,0,2]
Almost out of adventures, again. And then, rereading guides and all, I understand that mixed drinks from the top are drinkable starting from level 2 ! It's Advanced cocktails that need level 4 !
[48-57] Barrel Full of Barrels [0,0,0]
+> [54] Got boxed wine
o> Drank 1 redrum (6 adventures gained) [0,23,0]
o> Drank 2 shot of grapefruit schnapps (4 adventures gained) [0,10,0]
o> Drank 1 shot of orange schnapps (2 adventures gained) [3,0,0]
o> Drank 1 shot of tomato schnapps (2 adventures gained) [2,1,2]
o> Drank 2 tequila sunrise (12 adventures gained) [18,0,0]
Didn't really drink all this in that order, and a mimic kicked my ass in the top row, wasting some booze. That was still yummy.
[58-67] Haunted Kitchen [5,3,1]
+> [62] Got leftovers of indeterminate origin
%> [64] Badmoon: If You Smell Something Burning, It's My Heart
o> Ate 1 dire fudgesicle (4 adventures gained) [0,10,0]
o> Ate 1 stale baguette (4 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
Read that I needed to eat fully before getting pride, and that Kitchen was a good spot. What I did not know was how many HP I would lose in the process, making me need the doc's services. Which aren't cheap. So not cheap, in fact, that I had to sell quite a few things to buy Pride...
[68-76] Outskirts of The Knob [23,9,6]
#> [71] Semirare: Lunchboxing
+> [74] Got chef's hat
+> [76] Got gourd potion
o> Ate 2 Knob pasty (13 adventures gained) [11,10,10]
Who's the good little semi-rare? That's you, that's who's a good semi-rare. Ate it all, then bought Pride.
o> Used 1 gourd potion [33,0,0]
=> Level 3 (Turn 68)! (8/8/4)
Got the gourd, then decided I needed to please the council.
[77-81] Spooky Forest [10,5,5]
+> [81] Got mosquito larva
Bought the terrarium, but for some reason, thought they did not give me the larva -__-. Put it in my terrarium on my last adventure...
[82] Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 4) [0,0,0]
Got beat up by a rat that made 5 damage. Can't really survive there right now, it seems. How did people do it in other walkthroughs?!
[83] Spooky Forest [2,2,1]
[84-85] Outskirts of The Knob [1,3,1]
[86-91] Spooky Forest [14,3,8]
%> [91] Badmoon: This Doesn't Look Like Candy Mountain
Going here and there, not really knowing what to do. Got the ring of hald assed regen, which was quite useful.
[92-95] Haiku Dungeon [12,6,2]
o> Drank 1 thermos full of Knob coffee (6 adventures gained) [6,5,5]
=> Level 4 (Turn 95)! (13/10/7)
[96] Spooky Forest [0,0,0]
[97-101] Haiku Dungeon [16,5,4]
No adventures left, and no gravy boat... Bought the oven and cocktailkit with my kidney. Also, suddenly remembered that overdrunk adventures can be used to smith. Decided I would get my EW. Didn't really get lucky with the gums, had to sell a few more things to get my chisel.
o> Drank 1 accidental cider (5 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
-> Turn [101] Mosquito
[102] Smith 1 big rock + 1 chisel [0,0,0]
[103] Smith 1 stone turtle + 1 turtle totem [0,0,0]
To recap, I'm level 4, got my EW, got my kitchen (but no chefs, of course), got my mosquito.
Doesn't seem a bad start, but I don't see how I can do the tavern currently... Any thoughts?
Last edited by Modran on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

top1214
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Re: Modran TT BM Run (comments welcome)

Post by top1214 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:51 am

You kinda wanted Pride ASAP...it's basically like having a volley out.

Why didn't you eat Hell food? As a muscle class, you don't care about your Myst at all.

As a TT, you don;t have to worry as much about getting a BGF, b/c you can get a syncopated turtle...read up on turtle taming if you haven't.

Why did you buy a cocktail crafting kit? Also, you don't need the oven if/until you're making KLPs. Sympathy is a better use of the meat.

I would've thought TT HP + Toss would be enough for the cellar. Leatherback is almost certainly worth the meat.

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Modran » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:10 am

top1214 wrote:You kinda wanted Pride ASAP...it's basically like having a volley out.
I kept reading that you bought it after eating...
Why didn't you eat Hell food? As a muscle class, you don't care about your Myst at all.
Because I read it wasn't that good. Moot point, anyway, as I'm struggling for meat, as always.
As a TT, you don;t have to worry as much about getting a BGF, b/c you can get a syncopated turtle...read up on turtle taming if you haven't.
Ooh, yeah, thanks, that should help !
Why did you buy a cocktail crafting kit? Also, you don't need the oven if/until you're making KLPs. Sympathy is a better use of the meat.
... A reflex, as I always try to have them as soon as possible in runs. So basically, I've wasted 1000 meat is what you're saying. Can I have a do-over? :cry:
I would've thought TT HP + Toss would be enough for the cellar. Leatherback is almost certainly worth the meat.
Problem was I was around 5 HP. Yes my MAX HP is high enough, but I didn't want to spend adventures in my tent... Maybe I should have...

Thanks for the comments !

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Modran » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:44 am

===Day 2===
Adventure count at day start: 43
Current meat: 98
So... Another day begins. I have to finish the tavern, as I'm behind time on this. I'd like to advance the guild quests as far as I can, too. I need Envy, I need Sloth, and some TT skills would be nice... I have more than 15 HP now that I'm rested, so rats shouldn't OHKO me (still not spending any meat or adv on healing/resting)

[104] Tavern Cellar (row 2, col 5) [3,2,1]
[105] Tavern Cellar (row 3, col 5) [0,0,0]
+> [105] Got bottle of gin, bottle of gin, bottle of whiskey
[106] Tavern Cellar (row 2, col 4) [2,2,3]
[107] Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 3) [6,0,1]
[108] Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 2) [2,1,4]
[109] Rest in your dwelling [0,0,0]
The rats still hit me pretty hard.
[110] Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 1) [3,3,1]
[111] Tavern Cellar (row 2, col 3) [5,1,0]
[112] Tavern Cellar (row 2, col 2) [2,2,3]
[113] Tavern Cellar (row 2, col 1) [4,1,2]
[114] Tavern Cellar (row 3, col 4) [0,0,0]
-> Turn [114] Smiling Rat
Now that was a stroke of luck. This way, I have my BFV without going to the hermit. 300 meat saved :p. I equip him immediately.
[115] Tavern Cellar (row 3, col 3) [1,5,1]
[116] Tavern Cellar (row 3, col 2) [3,2,2]
[117] Tavern Cellar (row 3, col 1) [0,0,0]
Here, I got the shiny ring and the medicinal herbs. They'll be useful.
[118] Tavern Cellar (row 4, col 5) [5,1,1]
[119] Tavern Cellar (row 5, col 5) [3,3,2]
[120] Tavern Cellar (row 4, col 4) [2,3,3]
[121] Tavern Cellar (row 5, col 4) [0,0,0]
+> [121] Got Typical Tavern swill, Typical Tavern swill, Typical Tavern swill
The faucet is closed, but I'd like more meat...
[122] Tavern Cellar (row 4, col 3) [5,2,1]
[123] Tavern Cellar (row 4, col 1) [5,1,2]
[124] Tavern Cellar (row 5, col 1) [2,3,2]
[125] Tavern Cellar (row 5, col 2) [4,3,1]
[126] Tavern Cellar (row 5, col 3) [0,0,0]
[127] Tavern Cellar (row 5, col 4) [3,2,3]
-> Turn [127] Mosquito
I've bought sympathy, and will try my luck against the Baron. Using Herbs to resotre health.
[128] Tavern Cellar (row 4, col 2) [0,0,0]
He kicked my ass. So off to Degrassi for the meatcar.
[129-146] Degrassi Knoll [63,22,28]
+> [135] Got Knoll mushroom
+> [139] Got tires
+> [140] Got Gnollish toolbox
o> Ate 1 Bash-Os cereal (3 adventures gained) [0,4,0]
-> Turn [135] Smiling Rat
Yeah, far from optimal: using the mosquito to gain some HP, then forgetting to go to the barrel before running out of adventures. Good job, Modran...
[147-155] Barrel Full of Barrels [0,0,0]
o> Drank 1 Imp Ale (1 adventures gained) [9,0,-17]
o> Drank 1 margarita (5 adventures gained) [8,0,0]
o> Drank 1 martini (5 adventures gained) [0,0,9]
o> Drank 1 shot of grapefruit schnapps (2 adventures gained) [0,4,0]
o> Drank 2 shot of orange schnapps (4 adventures gained) [7,0,0]
o> Drank 1 shot of tomato schnapps (2 adventures gained) [2,2,2]
o> Drank 1 whiskey and soda (5 adventures gained) [0,10,0]
[156-157] Tavern Cellar (row 5, col 4) [10,5,4]
I lacked 100 meat for hermit eprmit. Maybe I could have autosold things instead. Whatever, got envy, and the meatcar. Got 1000 meat for my EW. Shoudl have thought of this sooner.
[158-172] Degrassi Knoll [49,26,24]
%> [159] Badmoon: Flowers For Goofy
+> [167] Got Gnollish toolbox
+> [168] Got Gnollish toolbox
o> Ate 1 Knoll shroomkabob (2 adventures gained) [11,0,0]
o> Ate 1 rat appendix kabob (2 adventures gained) [0,0,8]
=> Level 5 (Turn 172)! (20/15/12)
And 2000 meat more ! Got Sloth. Funny thing: if you don't talk to the Seal Clubber, you don't have access to the cemetary >_<. No wonder I could not find it. I'm tired... Getting a furry turtle. Nice hat ! Visiting the Pixie for Cologne, and getting eau de tortue again.
[173-174] Pre-Cyrpt Cemetary [8,2,3]
+> [173] Got grave robbing shovel
Quickest. Cemetary. Ever oO !
[175] Fernswarthy's Ruins [5,4,3]
+> [175] Got turtle wax
With a turtle shield and leatherback, I decided I was ready for the Baron.
[176] Tavern Cellar (row 4, col 2) [15,10,9]
+> [176] Got Baron von Ratsworth's monocle
o> Ate 2 Double Bacon Beelzeburger (9 adventures gained) [51,-51,0]
And I was. Hell of a fight, still, even with toss. Nice monocle.
[177-187] Fernswarthy's Ruins [41,22,19]
%> [182] Badmoon: Mind the Fine Print
o> Used 1 Manual of Labor [20,0,0]
[188] Mix 1 bottle of gin + 1 grapefruit [0,0,0]
o> Drank 1 salty dog (5 adventures gained) [0,8,0]
And to finish the day, I finished Fernswarthy.

Strangely, even while I played 20 less adventures than yesterday, it felt like a better day. I'm still all over the place, though; I should have used pheromones earlier, seeing as I have access to the smacketeria since day 1. Live and learn...
Tomorrow, I'll kick Beelzebozo's ass !

top1214
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Post by top1214 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:33 am

Modran wrote:
top1214 wrote:You kinda wanted Pride ASAP...it's basically like having a volley out.
I kept reading that you bought it after eating...
It's 2 mainstat/adv. Even if you got it around turn 20, that's still like 50 adv, or 100 mainstat. That extra point of fullness (esp. w/day 1 crap) isn't going to make that up.
Because I read it wasn't that good. Moot point, anyway, as I'm struggling for meat, as always.
I see you were eating them today. Day 1 is better, as stats can't go below 0. But any food/drink that you can eat w/out spending turns is good. Lucifer's is probably a better idea (cheaper, no stat hit...you will need myst for outfit requirements).
... A reflex, as I always try to have them as soon as possible in runs. So basically, I've wasted 1000 meat is what you're saying. Can I have a do-over? :cry:
Yeah...and it should only be 500 meat, as that's the cost if you buy from the store in Hey Deze rather than from the Market Square.
Problem was I was around 5 HP. Yes my MAX HP is high enough, but I didn't want to spend adventures in my tent... Maybe I should have...
Your muscle was (at least) 8, so your HP should've been 12. It's not about adv in the tent, it's meat at galatik, or spleen on herbs. BM is expensive. You do not want to know how much I spent on MMJ on my PM run. TT has it hard b/c of no healing skill. Use your 15 herbs/day...it's cheaper than galatik. You probably want to finish his quest, but w/herbs it's debatable.
Thanks for the comments !
No problem
Modran wrote:
===Day 2===
Adventure count at day start: 43
Current meat: 98
So... Another day begins. I have to finish the tavern, as I'm behind time on this. I'd like to advance the guild quests as far as I can, too. I need Envy, I need Sloth, and some TT skills would be nice... I have more than 15 HP now that I'm rested, so rats shouldn't OHKO me (still not spending any meat or adv on healing/resting)
What are you spending meat on? You're not buying MP as a TT (at least not at this stage). You should have enough crap to autosell I think.
You also spent way more turns than necessary in the Cellar. Do you know the trick about where all the special squares are?
-> Turn [135] Smiling Rat
Yeah, far from optimal: using the mosquito to gain some HP, then forgetting to go to the barrel before running out of adventures. Good job, Modran...
You want to fill as much drunk as possible w/imported beer. It's more drunk/adv, and you don't spend any turns at the barrels.
I lacked 100 meat for hermit eprmit. Maybe I could have autosold things instead. Whatever, got envy, and the meatcar. Got 1000 meat for my EW. Shoudl have thought of this sooner.
Meat is BM's scarce resource...you need to autosell your crap!
[177-187] Fernswarthy's Ruins
Not sure the chef is worth it turnwise, but at the sunk turns, it is now. Manual is nice. Did you get 2 skirts and a wig for the maid?

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Modran » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:00 pm

top1214 wrote:It's 2 mainstat/adv. Even if you got it around turn 20, that's still like 50 adv, or 100 mainstat. That extra point of fullness (esp. w/day 1 crap) isn't going to make that up.
Ant the maths are so simple, you'd think I should be able to do them myself... Ok, next run, first 400 meat go into Pride.
I see you were eating them today. Day 1 is better, as stats can't go below 0. But any food/drink that you can eat w/out spending turns is good. Lucifer's is probably a better idea (cheaper, no stat hit...you will need myst for outfit requirements).
I... did not eat Lucifer's because they get you to 1 HP. But I suppose I could eat, and then use one herb. After all, I've got plenty spleen left !
Yeah...and it should only be 500 meat, as that's the cost if you buy from the store in Hey Deze rather than from the Market Square.
Oh, no, don't worry, I did not make THAT mistake. I was counting the total cost of the cocktail kit and the oven. :D
Your muscle was (at least) 8, so your HP should've been 12. It's not about adv in the tent, it's meat at galatik, or spleen on herbs. BM is expensive. You do not want to know how much I spent on MMJ on my PM run. TT has it hard b/c of no healing skill. Use your 15 herbs/day...it's cheaper than galatik. You probably want to finish his quest, but w/herbs it's debatable.
Sir, yes, sir. Coming on this board was a bad idea: the comments are so good, it makes me want to try speedrunning BM :/.
What are you spending meat on? You're not buying MP as a TT (at least not at this stage). You should have enough crap to autosell I think.
You also spent way more turns than necessary in the Cellar. Do you know the trick about where all the special squares are?
I don't have that much crap to autosell, currently. With envy and monocle, things should change. And I had far less meat problem in day 2 than Day 1. As for the cellar, nope, what is the trick *starry eyed*?
You want to fill as much drunk as possible w/imported beer. It's more drunk/adv, and you don't spend any turns at the barrels.
Huh. Must have misread Mafia. Will try that tomorrow.
Meat is BM's scarce resource...you need to autosell your crap!
Yessir !
[177-187] Fernswarthy's Ruins
Not sure the chef is worth it turnwise, but at the sunk turns, it is now. Manual is nice. Did you get 2 skirts and a wig for the maid?
I'm not sure what your first phrase meant... I've got 1 skirt and 1 wig. The second skirt is for Cap'n Crunch?

top1214
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Post by top1214 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:34 pm

You'd probably want to eat most of the Lucifers at once, or when you're beaten up (they will actually give you 1hp if you;re at 0). I haven't done Lucifers myself in run. I have seen LeSpectre recommend them. He's more expert than I.

I don;t think I realized there was cheaper versions of the stove and kit and hammer until my 2nd BM ascension...it's one of those things you don;t know until you know.

So the tavern layout is basically all the important squares (ring, faucet, and baron) are on the edges. So just follow a path along the edge. Details here.

For drinks, the mixed drinks from the barrels average 2.5 adv/drunk, compared to the 2 for imported beer. BUT, it takes 1 turn at the barrels to get the mixed ones, so really it's a net of 1.5adv/drunk. Now if you have booze (say from shaky clown or from the cellar) and fruit (from the hippy stand or wherever), mixing them is better than beer. You probably won;t have very many bottles of booze though, so I would save those mixed drinks for nightcaps.

Talking about making a chef was done here, but that was a little time ago. TL;DR, don't make a chef as moxie or muscle b/c you won;t be making enough KLPs to justify the turns spent to make a chef (opening the ruins and getting a brain), unless you are also making a maid. That's why I asked about the second skirt. It's probably worth it to make the maid if you have the extra meat tank, even w/out the second skirt. At level 9, the frat house has a base 15% NC rate (you should've set the ballroom song by then to make it 20%) to get the outift, so making the maid is worth more turngen than the skirt saves (and you could be like me last run, and have the skirt drop from the 1st adv in the frat house).

Sorry, I don't mean to sound autocratic. I hope you're having fun. BM is a nice break (for me) from HC. It is different though. Also, by playing pretty well and logging in every day, you have a decent shot at making the boards most of the time (not this soon after crimbo though).

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Modran » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:30 am

top1214 wrote:You'd probably want to eat most of the Lucifers at once, or when you're beaten up (they will actually give you 1hp if you;re at 0). I haven't done Lucifers myself in run. I have seen LeSpectre recommend them. He's more expert than I.
I tried this today. Got me beaten up, because I didn't heal after XD. But yeah, not cheap, but not bad.
I don;t think I realized there was cheaper versions of the stove and kit and hammer until my 2nd BM ascension...it's one of those things you don;t know until you know.
I always click everywhere when something is available, so I was lucky to find them on my very first run.[/quote]
So the tavern layout is basically all the important squares (ring, faucet, and baron) are on the edges. So just follow a path along the edge. Details here.
Or not. Baron was not on the edge for me. Faucet and ring were, though.
For drinks, the mixed drinks from the barrels average 2.5 adv/drunk, compared to the 2 for imported beer. BUT, it takes 1 turn at the barrels to get the mixed ones, so really it's a net of 1.5adv/drunk. Now if you have booze (say from shaky clown or from the cellar) and fruit (from the hippy stand or wherever), mixing them is better than beer. You probably won;t have very many bottles of booze though, so I would save those mixed drinks for nightcaps.
It's more 1.83 adv/drunk, 3 drunk, so without the turn to get them are worth 1.5 adv/drunk. Mixing drinks doesn't cost adventure when ? When crappy or decent?
Talking about making a chef was done here, but that was a little time ago. TL;DR, don't make a chef as moxie or muscle b/c you won;t be making enough KLPs to justify the turns spent to make a chef (opening the ruins and getting a brain), unless you are also making a maid. That's why I asked about the second skirt. It's probably worth it to make the maid if you have the extra meat tank, even w/out the second skirt. At level 9, the frat house has a base 15% NC rate (you should've set the ballroom song by then to make it 20%) to get the outift, so making the maid is worth more turngen than the skirt saves (and you could be like me last run, and have the skirt drop from the 1st adv in the frat house).
BM is swingy :). I've decided not to chase the chef or maid yet. Maybe I'll wait for the Cyrpt...
Sorry, I don't mean to sound autocratic. I hope you're having fun. BM is a nice break (for me) from HC. It is different though. Also, by playing pretty well and logging in every day, you have a decent shot at making the boards most of the time (not this soon after crimbo though).
Haha, don't worry. You're helping my next run by pointing my mistakes. And I'll have some different things to try next time. Not having the skills I've begun to perm is a bit grating, but all in all, I love BM. It's a nice change of pace. Kittycore wasn't even that bad, compared to what I'd read.
===Day 3===
Adventure count at day start: 45
Current meat: 615

o> Used 1 Manual of Labor [40,0,0]
[188-202] Fun House [87,51,63]
+> [198] Got box
+> [200] Got box
[203] Smith 1 big red clown nose + 1 clown skin [0,0,0]
[204-215] Fun House [83,45,63]
+> [206] Got box
+> [210] Got box, disease
+> [212] Got box
[216] Smith 1 Mace of the Tortoise + 1 turtle chain [0,0,0]
I like the TT LEW. The "never fumble" aspect is very nice. But 28 turns was a bit long. It wasn't even a question of clownosity items not dropping, or not having armorcraftiness, but the door never appeared... At least, I have plenty boxes, a box turtle, and some lemon. And the bugbear outfit.
[217-243] 8-Bit Realm [178,79,130]
o> Ate 5 Jumbo Dr. Lucifer (13 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
o> Ate 3 lemon meringue pie (9 adventures gained) [25,0,0]
=> Level 6 (Turn 228)! (29/18/19)
I wish I could have olfacted the bloopers (apparently, you keep it in BM?), but I only saw 2 during these turns. Oh, and, lemon meringue give you 3-9 adventures normally. What are the odds of getting only 3 adventures from each? 1 over 343 apaprently... Got beaten up by a blooper, too, because I forgot to heal up after eating the jumbo lucifers.
[244] Sleazy Back Alley [0,0,0]
#> [244] Semirare: In the Still of the Alley
I was full, but not drunk, so... Maybe the Elite guard would have been better?
[245-251] 8-Bit Realm [55,23,26]
Only got the key from this. Could do nothing else with the remaining pixels.
[252] Knob Goblin Harem [0,0,0]
+> [252] Got Knob Goblin harem veil
[253-269] Guano Junction [102,50,72]
+> [258] Got broken skull
+> [267] Got sonar-in-a-biscuit
+> [268] Got baseball
o> Drank 3 distilled fortified wine (16 adventures gained) [16,17,21]
o> Drank 11 overpriced "imported" beer (22 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
The veil on turn 1 meant I could go to guano junction immediately. Then, I was unlucky with the drops. Bless TPTB for the screambats !
[270-275] Boss Bat's Lair [46,24,25]
+> [275] Got Boss Bat bandana, Cobb's Knob lab key
Some meat...
[276-288] Knob Goblin Harem [72,36,59]
+> [278] Got Knob Goblin harem pants
+> [288] Got Knob Goblin perfume
Got the Cologne next to get the perfume from the girls. Didn't work, though.
[289-292] Fernswarthy's Ruins [25,17,12]
o> Drank 1 Typical Tavern swill (5 adventures gained) [2,2,2]
4 turns remaining, didn't really know if I could survive the friars, so decided to work on my bounty. Still need 5 more lettuce.
Afterthought: I should have mixed a nightcap instead of getting the swill. I should have tried my luck with the friars. I've got strength, I've got HP, I'm a TT, enduring is what we do

top1214
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Post by top1214 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:47 am

Ratsworth is the exception to the on the edge thing...he can show up in the bottom left square of 2 inside the interios square of three
i.e.
DDDDD
RDDDD
DBBDD
DBBDD
FDDDD

(where D= drunken rat/any non special, R=ring F=Faucet and B=possible Baron location).

Cocktailcrafting only take a turn now when you use an AC/SHC ingredient (i.e. coconut shell or a kiwi). Cooking also only takes a turn w/a fancy ingredient (dry noodles, scrumptious reagent, herbs and spice, key, key lime, or grue egg).

You do not keep Olfaction in BM. You can get odor extractors from doing bounties though. Bounties are somewhat important. I'm not sure how your log matches up to real time. If you can today, finish up the bounty in the ruins, and pick up the triffid one. Triffid is a great bounty, and you need to unlock the temple anyway.

KGE is nice for the +item. Again, as TT you don;t need the MP so much.

I don;t know how your fam situation is looking, but I don;t think you picked up your lep yet. You should've picked it up before the boss bat to put some weight on it and get more meat from the bats. It's in the barroom brawl. Also, you need to grab the wereturtle if you want the syncopated turtle (and open the island). It might be time for that, rather than trying to farm for perfume w/out a fairy. Wereturtle provides nice elemental damage against hippies, if you;re trying that. If you get a hippy bounty, you can farm the outift there while collecting the bounty, and farm around the worlds by getting the quest from the frats and the fly trap from the pirates. I did this last run, but only got about 3 ATWs. Still, a great nightcap. However, hippy store access isn;t terribly crucial anymore, from my understanding (unless you're a PM).

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Modran » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:54 am

Ratsworth is the exception to the on the edge thing...he can show up in the bottom left square of 2 inside the interios square of three
i.e.
DDDDD
RDDDD
DBBDD
DBBDD
FDDDD

(where D= drunken rat/any non special, R=ring F=Faucet and B=possible Baron location).
Aaaah, very nice to know. It's not on the wiki :).
Cocktailcrafting only take a turn now when you use an AC/SHC ingredient (i.e. coconut shell or a kiwi). Cooking also only takes a turn w/a fancy ingredient (dry noodles, scrumptious reagent, herbs and spice, key, key lime, or grue egg).
So yeah, bartender is clearly useless for everyone except DB in BM. And chef is useful late. Finishing the bounty gave me 4 disembodied brain, just need skulls, now.
You do not keep Olfaction in BM. You can get odor extractors from doing bounties though. Bounties are somewhat important. I'm not sure how your log matches up to real time. If you can today, finish up the bounty in the ruins, and pick up the triffid one. Triffid is a great bounty, and you need to unlock the temple anyway.
The "character" sheet tricked me. Olfaction is not in the "skills you can't use at the time" part. Sadly, I play a couple hours after rollover, so the bounties had changed by the time I read your advice. Sad, cause I saw plenty of triffids.
KGE is nice for the +item. Again, as TT you don;t need the MP so much.
+items? where? I see +3 in every stats, and +7 for the outfit... EDIT: Oh, yeah, pet buffing spray and the other potion from the lab, silly me.
I don;t know how your fam situation is looking, but I don;t think you picked up your lep yet. You should've picked it up before the boss bat to put some weight on it and get more meat from the bats. It's in the barroom brawl. Also, you need to grab the wereturtle if you want the syncopated turtle (and open the island). It might be time for that, rather than trying to farm for perfume w/out a fairy. Wereturtle provides nice elemental damage against hippies, if you;re trying that. If you get a hippy bounty, you can farm the outift there while collecting the bounty, and farm around the worlds by getting the quest from the frats and the fly trap from the pirates. I did this last run, but only got about 3 ATWs. Still, a great nightcap. However, hippy store access isn;t terribly crucial anymore, from my understanding (unless you're a PM).
Up til now I had only the mosquito and the rat. Now I have the wereturtle.
===Day 4===
Adventure count at day start: 45
Current meat: 1358
Basically, today, I'm doing the backlog of opening things that I forget to do these last days, and doing as much of the friars as possible.
o> Used 1 Manual of Labor [100,0,0]
[293-326] Fernswarthy's Ruins [226,88,139]
+> [298] Got disembodied brain
+> [310] Got disembodied brain
+> [312] Got disembodied brain
+> [317] Got disembodied brain
+> [326] Got filthy lucre
=> Level 7 (Turn 326)! (40/25/28)
So, finishing my bounty gave me plenty brains. I still need skulls, which will wait for the Cyrpt, now. Sadly, the bounty available wasn't triffids. Didn't pick any new yet.
[327-348] Spooky Forest [84,47,63]
+> [334] Got Spooky Temple map
+> [340] Got spooky sapling
+> [348] Got Spooky-Gro fertilizer
o> Ate 7 Jumbo Dr. Lucifer (17 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
o> Ate 3 chorizo taco (6 adventures gained) [12,0,0]
o> Drank 2 fine wine (4 adventures gained) [0,0,7]
o> Drank 11 overpriced "imported" beer (22 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
o> Drank 1 shot of grapefruit schnapps (2 adventures gained) [0,3,0]
o> Ate 1 strawberry pie (5 adventures gained) [0,0,13]
-> Turn [348] Wereturtle
Opening the temple, getting a wereturtle...
[349-359] Haunted Billiards Room [53,27,35]
+> [352] Got pool cue
-> Turn [352] Smiling Rat
Library. The wereturtle isn't useful today, she just yawns and sleep.
[360] Beanbat Chamber [8,3,3]
+> [360] Got enchanted bean
Bean...
[361-375] Dark Elbow of the Woods [130,59,106]
+> [375] Got eldritch butterknife
[376-391] Dark Heart of the Woods [131,75,66]
+> [391] Got box of birthday candles
[392-394] Dark Neck of the Woods [29,13,20]
+> [394] Got ruby W, wussiness potion
[395] Mix 1 bottle of whiskey + 1 soda water [0,0,0]
o> Drank 1 whiskey and soda (6 adventures gained) [0,10,0]
2/3 of the quest done, meaning I'll get the liver tomorrow. Not following any guide any more for the moment. The Ruby W is done, and I've got a nice little burning shield.

Dammit, I forgot to use eau de tortue with the friars >_< !!!

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Modran » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:24 am

===Day 5===
Adventure count at day start: 46
Current meat: 2299
Ok, if I check salticid's guide, I'm not THAT far off the track as I feared. I just don't have a fairy yet, but as soon as I have access to the hippies, that will change. And my diet is horrible, and I don't know when that will change...
o> Used 1 Manual of Labor [40,0,0]
[395-403] Daily Dungeon [10,11,5]
+> [403] Got Jarlsberg's key
My first DD. Sadly got Jarlsberg's key, but at least, it's a key. Didn't get the 2 first treasures, as always, but sadly failed the last check with the seal. Only once.
[404-406] Bat Hole Entryway [11,6,6]
%> [406] Badmoon: Onna Stick
Some meat is always nice in BM.
[407] Dark Neck of the Woods [9,7,5]
[408-416] South of the Border [34,18,13]
+> [408] Got bottle of tequila
+> [409] Got jabanero-flavored chewing gum
+> [410] Got bottle of tequila, marzipan skull
+> [411] Got bottle of tequila
+> [412] Got pickle-flavored chewing gum
+> [414] Got Meleegra pills
+> [415] Got bottle of tequila, mariachi G-string
+> [416] Got lime-and-chile-flavored chewing gum
The -20 mox from the Bat Hole made the Dark Neck a pain. Tried to get the BM adventure in SotB, but then feared I would not be able to get my Liver today. So, went back there. Got a torquoise I can sell for meat, too.
[417-424] Dark Neck of the Woods [55,28,31]
Remembered to put on turtle pheromones on turn 423 :S.
[425] Knob Goblin Kitchens [26,5,15]
#> [425] Semirare: Knob Goblin Elite Guard Captain
KGE outfit, DONE !
[426-429] Dark Neck of the Woods [30,13,15]
+> [429] Got dodecagram
[430-440] Friar's Gate [70,48,40]
+> [440] Got Azazel's unicorn
Every time I'm here, I try to get some Azazel item, go somewhere else 10 turns and come back. Even if I go less than 10 turns, it doesn't work. DOn't know what I'm missing :/.
o> Ate 1 chorizo taco (2 adventures gained) [3,0,0]
o> Ate 1 enchanted bean burrito (6 adventures gained) [0,16,0]
[441-448] Menagerie 1 [70,49,56]
o> Drank 14 overpriced "imported" beer (28 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
[449-458] Friar's Gate [74,43,50]
+> [458] Got Azazel's lollipop
See what I mean? Also, no lime from the menagerie, even with hella smooth...
[459-465] Menagerie 1 [80,29,39]
[466-476] Friar's Gate [65,42,32]
+> [475] Got Azazel's tutu
+> [476] Got steel margarita
o> Ate 9 Jumbo Dr. Lucifer (21 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
I think I'll come back to the menagerie when I have my syncopated turtle. Things should be different.
[477-491] Muscle Vacation [126,0,0]
Opened the way to the island. Got nothing but mainstat...
[492] South of the Border [0,0,0]
%> [492] Badmoon: The Beaten-Senseless Man's Hand
[493] Mix 1 bottle of tequila + 1 orange [0,0,0]
o> Drank 1 tequila sunrise (5 adventures gained) [8,0,0]
And got some meat. I've still got 6 adventures, but I'll wait tomorrow, for beaten senseless.
My diet is currently meat-heavy: 14 overpriced beer, and 8 Jumbo Lucifer. 2300 meat...
Tomorrow, I'll get my turtle, get a key from the DD, and go to the menagerie. Oh, also, I have the Whitey's grove bounty ! I'm turtlemailed, except the hauberk, without torso awaregness...

Verdigris97
Colonel Contest

Post by Verdigris97 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:52 am

Modran wrote:Every time I'm here, I try to get some Azazel item, go somewhere else 10 turns and come back. Even if I go less than 10 turns, it doesn't work. DOn't know what I'm missing :/
Unfortunately, that only works after you've gotten the third item. You have to spend the ten turns between items in the friar's gate, one turn of which is the pencilnecked demon. After you get the third item, you can go elsewhere for seven turns (or whatever the interval is between items and the demon) to finally get the steel organ.

Steel organ costs 30+ turns, no matter how you cut it. (In non-BM you can use hipster fights, or maybe free runaways, to change where the pencilnecked demon appears in the cycle, so you can get it pretty close to 30, but there are better uses of the hipster and/or free runaways.)

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Modran » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:07 pm

===Day 6===
Adventure count at day start: 51
Current meat: 4594
Well, St Sneaky Pete's day, and I'm in BM, and I could go to the DoD but I've got so much to do, whine, whine, whine. Today, I'm gonna get lime ! First try to get Boris' key, then a syncopated turtle, then use my filthy lucre to olfact the fruit golems. I wanted to go get Harold's bell, but I don't know how long it could take, and it would net me 0.7 more limes...
o> Used 1 Manual of Labor [20,0,0]
[493-500] Daily Dungeon [9,0,3]
+> [500] Got Boris's key
First step is done ! Lucky me.
[501-506] Hippy Camp [58,26,28]
+> [501] Got filthy corduroys
Got the turtle. Second step done. Take that, Haiku dungeon !
+> [506] Got odor extractor
=> Level 8 (Turn 502)! (53/34/37)
[507-546] Menagerie 1 [354,154,160]
+> [511] Got lime
+> [513] Got lime
+> [515] Got lime
+> [518] Got lime
+> [531] Got lime
+> [532] Got lime
+> [538] Got lime
o> Drank 1 sangria (8 adventures gained) [0,10,0]
*> [507] Started hunting Fruit Golem
-> Turn [507] Syncopated Turtle
Using brother burritos, hella smooth, peeled eyes, heavy petting, envy and the monocle, while olfacting, I was gunning for 8 limes. Got 7. Could have been worse. Also got cherries, oranges, and grapefruits (hey, maybe I should have made those fights last longer to get more grapefruits? Nah, took too many hits even that way...).
[547] Defiled Nook [9,4,3]
+> [547] Got chef-in-the-box, skeleton bone, smart skull
Having one turn left of peeled eyeballs and petting, went to the nook, to get a skull. Got it in one. Here comes a chef !
o> Ate 3 Boris's key lime pie (45 adventures gained) [92,0,0]
o> Drank 7 shot of grapefruit schnapps (14 adventures gained) [0,28,0]
o> Drank 9 shot of orange schnapps (18 adventures gained) [38,0,0]
Between the potions, herbs, gnollish pie tins and fermenting powder, my diet still cost me 3210 meat :S. But adventures wise, it was worth it, I think.
[548-554] Whitey's Grove [58,13,11]
+> [551] Got bird rib
+> [553] Got lion oil
[555-595] White Citadel [278,166,173]
[596] Haunted Pantry [0,0,0]
#> [596] Semirare: The Pilsbury Doughjerk
o> Ate 1 tasty tart (6 adventures gained) [6,5,6]
[597-598] White Citadel [8,4,2]
White citadel is horribly long, every time I do it. And to top it off, no outfit. Let's hope I get a wand soon, because I think I have at least 2 corduroys...
[599-603] Whitey's Grove [49,7,6]
%> [603] Badmoon: A White Lie
+> [603] Got Knoll mushroom, Knoll mushroom
At least this adventure was quick enough to come.
[604-615] Degrassi Knoll [30,17,15]
+> [605] Got Gnollish toolbox
+> [612] Got Gnollish toolbox
[616] Defiled Nook [8,5,4]
+> [616] Got skeleton bone, smart skull
I had a frilly skirt, but I wanted another for a meat maid. Cost me 11 turns, but I'm sure It will take more than 3 days to finish this run, so I'll come ahead :).
[617-622] Greater-Than Sign [18,11,19]
+> [619] Got plus sign
[623] Haunted Pantry [0,0,0]
%> [623] Badmoon: Pantry Raid!
[624-625] Barrel Full of Barrels [0,0,0]
[626] Greater-Than Sign [10,4,5]
[627-632] Dungeons of Doom [33,23,40]
[633] Barrel full of Barrels [0,0,0]
o> Drank 1 white lightning (7 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
Used my last turns to open the DoD. Now that I think about it, I could have used them to get BM adventures for meat. I think I lack one...
Still not too bad a day. Tomorrow, lime diet again !

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Modran » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Verdigris97 wrote:
Modran wrote:Every time I'm here, I try to get some Azazel item, go somewhere else 10 turns and come back. Even if I go less than 10 turns, it doesn't work. DOn't know what I'm missing :/
Unfortunately, that only works after you've gotten the third item. You have to spend the ten turns between items in the friar's gate, one turn of which is the pencilnecked demon. After you get the third item, you can go elsewhere for seven turns (or whatever the interval is between items and the demon) to finally get the steel organ.

Steel organ costs 30+ turns, no matter how you cut it. (In non-BM you can use hipster fights, or maybe free runaways, to change where the pencilnecked demon appears in the cycle, so you can get it pretty close to 30, but there are better uses of the hipster and/or free runaways.)
Ah. I was mistaken, then. That's good to know, thanks !

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Modran » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:39 am

===Day 7===
Adventure count at day start: 54
Current meat: 5868
I'm supposed to get a wand, and finish the Trapzor today.
[633-635] 8-Bit Realm [10,4,5]
%> [633] Badmoon: Getting Hammered
I started blind and with another affliction, and thought that some pixels might help me later. They did not.
[636-639] A Barroom Brawl [7,6,6]
%> [639] Badmoon: Because Stereotypes Are Awesome
+> [639] Got leprechaun hatchling
Then, I decided to finally get that leprechaun. It's too late for the boss bat, but the nuns are still there !
[640-641] 8-Bit Realm [9,4,7]
Huh...
[642-669] Whitey's Grove [163,64,73]
+> [644] Got boxed wine, boxed wine, boxed wine
+> [658] Got boxed wine, boxed wine, boxed wine
+> [664] Got boxed wine, boxed wine, boxed wine
+> [669] Got filthy lucre
Had a bounty to finish to get an extractor for tomorrow and limes.
[670] King's Chamber [26,15,29]
+> [670] Got Crown of the Goblin King
O wasn't sure if I was strong enough to get him. So, I decided I needed kneebutt. Only... With harem pant, kneebutting does 1 damage -__-. Still did one shot him, though.
[671-675] Itznotyerzitz Mine [10,10,0]
+> [671] Got miner's helmet
+> [673] Got miner's pants
+> [675] Got 7-Foot Dwarven mattock
One of the quickest mining outfit collecting I've ever done !
[676-687] Itznotyerzitz Mine (in Disguise) [0,0,0]
o> Ate 3 Boris's key lime pie (44 adventures gained) [96,0,0]
o> Drank 6 sangria (50 adventures gained) [0,52,0]
o> Ate 2 tasty tart (12 adventures gained) [11,10,11]
Triggered 4 Cave-ins... My diet isn't too bad these days.
[688-704] Haunted Library [124,63,78]
+> [690] Got inkwell
Got enough things to do 2 scrolls. I'm not sure why I need them, haven't read the guide to the end ^^. Still, greed demon will help with the nuns.
[705-718] Haunted Conservatory [33,23,22]
Now, that took forever...
[719-740] Goatlet [229,126,85]
+> [721] Got goat cheese
+> [723] Got bottle of whiskey
+> [725] Got goat cheese
+> [726] Got bottle of whiskey
+> [727] Got glass of goat's milk, goat cheese
+> [729] Got goat cheese
+> [730] Got bottle of whiskey
+> [731] Got glass of goat's milk, goat cheese
+> [733] Got bottle of whiskey
+> [736] Got bottle of whiskey
+> [737] Got bottle of whiskey
+> [740] Got glass of goat's milk, goat cheese
21 turns goatlet. Not my quickest, but not my worse either.
[741] Dungeons of Doom [0,0,0]
Autosold a load of crap to have enough to get the mimic.
Having mainly played Moxie and Myst classes, I had never noticed how frustrating the monsters in the DoD can be. Here's me getting poisoned by bees and getting beaten up.
[742-744] Barrel Full of Barrels [0,0,0]
Barreling to get rid of beaten up effect. Already used an antidote. Also got a second furry turtle.
[745-747] Dungeons of Doom [30,26,5]
Here is me getting teleportitis.
[748-756] Barrel Full of Barrels [15,3,7]
And spending it all in barrels stat items, to autosell them.
[757-762] Dungeons of Doom [232,216,249]
+> [759] Got ring of aggravate monster
=> Level 9 (Turn 760)! (68/45/47)
Here's me getting the strange leaflet, doing it, and getting a giant ring that should prevent 75% of those damn status attacks from the DoD (it worked)
[763] Smith 1 furry green turtle + 1 furry green turtle [0,0,0]
Finishing the Trapzor. Had to buy armorcraftiness, but I'm 2500 meat ahead, and I don't waste time in the extreme slope.
[764-765] Barrel Full of Barrels [0,0,0]
Must be a rest of beaten up...
[766-787] Dungeons of Doom [185,135,107]
+> [767] Got dead mimic, filthy knitted dread sack
+> [769] Got magic whistle
[788] Menagerie 2 [0,0,0]
#> [788] Semirare: Rokay, Raggy!
[789-792] Dungeons of Doom [39,29,10]
I've got a bounty on kobolds. But they just won't come. Got only 3 of them. But I've got my wand, now, and it enabled me to get the hippy outfit ! I'm starting to understand the power of zapping...
Tomorrow, we finish that bounty, and get limes. And then do the Cyrpt.

top1214
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Post by top1214 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:40 pm

If you're using mafia, typing badmoon into the cli will tell you what adventures you have and haven;t had so far. Also, typing ! will tell you what DoD potions you have, how many you have, and what ones you ID'es are.

Also, if you have things left to do (like opening the HIdden Temple) when you;re beaten up, that's better than just meatfarming a couple hundred meat at the barrels.

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Modran » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:37 am

top1214 wrote:If you're using mafia, typing badmoon into the cli will tell you what adventures you have and haven;t had so far. Also, typing ! will tell you what DoD potions you have, how many you have, and what ones you ID'es are.
Excellent !!! Dammit, I've got all the meat ones :/
Also, if you have things left to do (like opening the HIdden Temple) when you;re beaten up, that's better than just meatfarming a couple hundred meat at the barrels.
As it is, I needed the meat :)

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Modran » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:20 am

===Day 8===
Adventure count at day start: 44
Current meat: 5194
So... Finish the bounty, get limes, the Cyrpt, the Cove... The Chasm?! Just how many adventures am I supposed to get today to do all this !?
[793-809] Dungeons of Doom [166,102,87]
+> [809] Got filthy lucre, odor extractor
Had to fight 3 more kobolds to do that bounty. I used the lucre to get a bowl of bounty-Os. Maybe the booze would have been a better choice? Anyway used it with the menagerie, as welle as everything else.
[810-851] Menagerie 1 [350,244,173]
+> [812] Got lime
+> [813] Got lime
+> [816] Got lime
+> [817] Got lime
+> [818] Got lime
+> [819] Got lime
+> [828] Got lime
+> [833] Got lime
+> [835] Got lime
+> [836] Got lime
+> [840] Got lime
+> [842] Got lime
+> [845] Got lime
+> [850] Got lime
+> [851] Got lime
o> Ate 2 Boris's key lime pie (32 adventures gained) [62,0,0]
o> Ate 1 bowl of Bounty-Os (15 adventures gained) [20,18,22]
o> Drank 6 old-fashioned (38 adventures gained) [0,73,0]
o> Drank 1 shot of orange schnapps (2 adventures gained) [4,0,0]
*> [812] Started hunting Fruit Golem
15 limes out of 33 Golems ! Used a seal tooth on them to get as many grapefruits as I could. They're not my mainstat, but they're still a nice source of adventure if needed.
[852-863] Pirate Cove [77,38,60]
+> [854] Got eyepatch
+> [857] Got bottle of rum
+> [861] Got stuffed shoulder parrot
+> [863] Got swashbuckling pants
-> Turn [863] Smiling Rat
Got the outfit rather quickly, always from NCs.
[864-892] Defiled Nook [355,218,167]
+> [865] Got skeleton bone
+> [866] Got loose teeth, skeleton bone
+> [867] Got skeleton bone
+> [868] Got skeleton bone, smart skull
+> [869] Got loose teeth
+> [872] Got skeleton bone, smart skull
+> [873] Got smart skull
+> [874] Got skeleton bone, smart skull
+> [875] Got smart skull
+> [876] Got skeleton bone, smart skull
+> [880] Got skeleton bone, smart skull
+> [881] Got smart skull
+> [882] Got loose teeth, skeleton bone
+> [883] Got loose teeth
+> [884] Got loose teeth
+> [887] Got smart skull
+> [888] Got skeleton bone, smart skull
+> [890] Got skeleton bone, smart skull
+> [891] Got skeleton bone
+> [892] Got skeleton bone, skeleton bone, skeleton bone
28 turns. TWENTY ! EIGHT ! TURNS ! Kicked the skelton's ass like nothing. But so much time lost... And yes, I skipped the NCs...
-> Turn [892] Leprechaun
[893-902] Defiled Cranny [138,135,96]
-> Turn [902] Smiling Rat
[903-919] Defiled Niche [191,119,108]
-> Turn [919] Leprechaun
Compared to that the others seemed to go in a jiffy. I waited until the last moment to get Gluttony, which enabled me to eat a last KLP.
[920-935] Defiled Alcove [232,80,61]
+> [921] Got loose teeth
+> [930] Got loose teeth
+> [932] Got loose teeth
+> [934] Got loose teeth
o> Ate 1 Boris's key lime pie (16 adventures gained) [31,0,0]
-> Turn [935] Smiling Rat
[936] Haert of the Cyrpt [59,33,34]
+> [936] Got chest of the Bonerdagon, skull of the Bonerdagon
o> Used 1 chest of the Bonerdagon [150,188,150]
The Bonerdagon was nothing against my mighteous fury.
[937-939] Barrrney's Barrr [37,35,16]
+> [937] Got bottle of rum
[940] Mix 1 boxed wine + 1 cherry [0,0,0]
o> Drank 1 sangria (5 adventures gained) [0,10,0]
Started getting insults. But I don't see how I could even start the chasm quest today, even if I had been luckier in the cyrpt. If anyone has explanations? At least, I now have a dead man's watch. Better than nothing.

top1214
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Post by top1214 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:28 am

I think you still have the hidden temple unlock to do, right? So if you do that when you;re beaten up, those are turns you need to do anyway. Then if you need to still meatfarm, you can do it in the treasury. The treasury averages ~111mpa before factoring in item drops if you're not running your lep there, and you get some modest stats.

I don;t know how many bounties you are going to get...I might've saved that lucre for +item at the f'c'le, or at the worms, or maybe even an extractor for astronomers.

28 turn nook should be impossible. There's supposed to be a ceiling there. Did you lose to the miniboss multiple times? Or have mafia autoadventuring w/some NC choices you didnt want (were you looking for the hobo code last ascension?)?

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Modran » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:37 am

top1214 wrote:I think you still have the hidden temple unlock to do, right? So if you do that when you;re beaten up, those are turns you need to do anyway. Then if you need to still meatfarm, you can do it in the treasury. The treasury averages ~111mpa before factoring in item drops if you're not running your lep there, and you get some modest stats.
Temple is already opened. I opened it late, but I opened it. Ok, I'll try treasure next time I need meat (also, I might get a UR ^^)
I don;t know how many bounties you are going to get...I might've saved that lucre for +item at the f'c'le, or at the worms, or maybe even an extractor for astronomers.
Interesting ideas... I shouldn't need limes anymore, anyway.
28 turn nook should be impossible. There's supposed to be a ceiling there. Did you lose to the miniboss multiple times? Or have mafia autoadventuring w/some NC choices you didnt want (were you looking for the hobo code last ascension?)?
Yeah, well no. I encountered the miniboss on the 28th turn, and kicked his ass. I ignored every NC I came across. I only use autoadventuring in aftercore. I guess it was the RNG...

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Modran » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:31 am

===Day 9===
Adventure count at day start: 51
Current meat: 5112
Let's finish all those things. I want to use my semirare in the chasm, so we'll begin with the Barr and the F'Cle.
[940-942] Barrrney's Barrr [28,15,11]
+> [940] Got padded tortoise
-> Turn [942] Leprechaun
[943] Cap'm Caronch's Map [15,6,6]
-> Turn [943] Smiling Rat
Good thing I'm a TT and as such, my lep acts like he's 5 lbs bigger...
[945] The Infiltrationist [0,0,0]
Yesterday, I used my wand to zap and get the frat outfit. So the second frilly skirt was a waste, in the end.
[quote}[947-957] Barrrney's Barrr [123,61,64]
+> [948] Got bottle of rum
+> [949] Got bottle of rum
+> [951] Got bottle of rum
+> [954] Got bottle of rum
-> Turn [957] Syncopated Turtle[/quote]Insults, and a padded tortoise.
[958-970] F'c'le [281,107,100]
+> [963] Got barrrnacle
+> [965] Got rigging shampoo
+> [966] Got ball polish
+> [969] Got mizzenmast mop
=> Level 10 (Turn 960)! (85/62/60)
12 turns F'Cle without using any lucre :).
[971-1005] Orc Chasm [372,196,211]
+> [971] Got 334 scroll
+> [972] Got 30669 scroll
+> [974] Got 334 scroll
+> [976] Got 334 scroll
#> [980] Semirare: Bad ASCII Art
+> [980] Got 30669 scroll, 33398 scroll, 334 scroll, 334 scroll
+> [983] Got 334 scroll
+> [985] Got lowercase N
+> [989] Got 30669 scroll
+> [990] Got 30669 scroll
+> [992] Got lowercase N
+> [993] Got 31337 scroll
+> [994] Got 30669 scroll
+> [995] Got 30669 scroll
+> [999] Got 334 scroll
+> [1001] Got 30669 scroll
+> [1003] Got 334 scroll
+> [1004] Got lowercase N
+> [1005] Got 31337 scroll, 64735 scroll
THe first adding machine took forever to appar, maybe 18 turns. Got my 31337 scroll from it. A misclick made me kill the next machine >_<. Then, i got the 64735 scroll. (Using another 31337 scroll was stupid as I only got trinkets from it... Diehard reflexes)
o> Ate 3 Boris's key lime pie (47 adventures gained) [91,0,0]
o> Ate 1 cherry pie (8 adventures gained) [0,9,0]
o> Drank 2 cream stout (4 adventures gained) [16,17,20]
o> Drank 1 grog (5 adventures gained) [10,0,0]
o> Drank 2 sangria (16 adventures gained) [0,16,0]
o> Drank 4 shot of orange schnapps (8 adventures gained) [18,0,0]
o> Drank 2 snifter of thoroughly aged brandy (9 adventures gained) [0,19,0]
o> Used 1 stat script [109,114,146]
The grog I got from the Barr. I don't want to use my limes for drinks... As a consequence, I'm quite limited in my choices. I've got 11 white lightnings. But when you're looking for adding machines? Naaaah...
[1006-1009] Haunted Gallery [324,18,36]
[1010] Smith 1 dense meat stack + 1 buckler buckle [0,0,0]
[1011] Smith 1 meat shield + 1 painted turtle [0,0,0]
I didn't think I would get Hedge shield so quickly. In retrospect, the painted shield were wasted turns and 1000 wasted meat ...
[1012-1017] Haunted Bedroom [90,0,0]
+> [1014] Got Lord Spookyraven's spectacles
[1018] Haunted Bathroom [0,0,0]
[1019] Rest in your dwelling [0,0,0]
-> Turn [1019] Smiling Rat
[1020] Sleazy Back Alley [2,5,1]
[1021-1023] Haunted Bedroom [0,0,0]
[1024-1026] Sleazy Back Alley [10,5,10]
[1027] Haunted Bedroom [0,0,0]
[1028-1030] Sleazy Back Alley [14,6,5]
[1031-1033] Haunted Bedroom [0,0,0]
[1034-1036] Sleazy Back Alley [15,6,4]
[1037-1040] Haunted Bedroom [92,0,90]
Of course, I got my ass handed to me in the bedroom. Impossible to run away, losing more than 60 HP each turn... Each time I was beaten up, I'd go in the alley as I had a bounty there. Only fought 2 orcs, so I abandonned the bounty later to get the Mecha one on the ship. Got the spectacles and the tattered standard.
[1041-1045] Haunted Ballroom [73,33,34]
-> Turn [1045] Syncopated Turtle
[1046] Beanbat Chamber [4,2,1]
Setting the +NC, and getting a bean (I ate the last one I had...)
[1047-1059] Fantasy Airship [169,82,85]
+> [1049] Got photoprotoneutron torpedo
+> [1053] Got Tissue Paper Immateria
[1060] Smith 1 dense meat stack + 1 buckler buckle [0,0,0]
[1061] Smith 1 meat shield + 1 hedgeturtle [0,0,0]
[1062-1087] Fantasy Airship [293,144,181]
+> [1062] Got Tin Foil Immateria
+> [1066] Got Gauze Immateria
+> [1070] Got Plastic Wrap Immateria
+> [1071] Got S.O.C.K.
%> [1072] Badmoon: Obligatory Mascot Cameo
+> [1074] Got filthy lucre
+> [1075] Got ocarina of space
o> Drank 1 white lightning (6 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
Damn mecha. I got the bounty on them, but would they drop an A? Nope. Nosirree. Not even with the hedge shield. >__< I'll try again tomorrow...

top1214
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Post by top1214 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Again, 28 turns in one part of the nook shouldn't be possible. Are you sure you didn't skip the boss NC at some point(s)?

Also, you can try zapping one of your extra N's before going for the A.

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Modran » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:07 am

top1214 wrote:Again, 28 turns in one part of the nook shouldn't be possible. Are you sure you didn't skip the boss NC at some point(s)?
I'm telling you I did not. You tell me it shouldn't be possible. I'm sure of what I did, but I have no proof as Mafia doesn't log skipped adventures. But a guy in /hc said today that he recently had a 70 turns run in one of the Cyrpt's corner... Let's just handwave that to A Wizard Did It and move on.
Also, you can try zapping one of your extra N's before going for the A.
An excellent that was the first thing I tried today ! Zapping is much more useful than I thought !
===Day 10===
Adventure count at day start: 52
Current meat: 25298
I'm supposed to do the Castle today, and begin the McGuffin, as i'm already far in the level 10 range. As we'll see, the RNG is not with me, again.
[1088] Fantasy Airship [16,5,11]
+> [1088] Got metallic A
Remember how my nightcap was a white lightning? How I spent 50 turns in the airship with =items without an A? I fight the darkness and heeeeere it comes -__-. Right after I've zapped an N into a D, too. I have the wand of Nagamar, now... I'm reallystarting to like what the wand can do for you !
[1089-1090] Knob Goblin Treasury [0,0,0]
Best way to spend blinded turns, I figured. 2 NCs with meat collecting.
[1091-1103] Giant's Castle [790,77,58]
+> [1091] Got plot hole
+> [1093] Got awful poetry journal, thin black candle
+> [1094] Got original G
+> [1096] Got thin black candle
+> [1098] Got furry fur
+> [1103] Got giant needle
I'm getting my ass kicked here. I'm under Styx Moxie to mitigate the damage. No dice. I buy shieldbutt. It works, but I'm spending a ton of MP recovery with the Doc...
[1104-1124] Friar's Gate [162,90,75]
%> [1108] Badmoon: Oil Be Seeing You
-> Turn [1104] Smiling Rat
So I'm thinking I can try to finish the doc's quest; after all, I only need 1 fraudwort. 20 turns later, only 1 demoninja, and no fraudwort. i'm wasting time here...
[1125-1129] Giant's Castle [70,36,42]
+> [1125] Got rave whistle
+> [1126] Got thin black candle
-> Turn [1126] Syncopated Turtle
Still getting kicked, surprisingly -_-. Beat up.
[1130-1132] Friar's Gate [16,8,17]
Hoping for the ninja again.
[1133-1140] Giant's Castle [119,66,61]
+> [1134] Got thin black candle
+> [1137] Got thin black candle
o> Ate 3 Boris's key lime pie (44 adventures gained) [89,0,0]
Tired of getting creamed, I figure that another hedge turtle can enable me to get the shoulderpads, which gives damage absorption adn damage attacking enemies.
[1141-1145] Fantasy Airship [63,23,28]
[1146-1148] Friar's Gate [17,14,10]
But, not paying attention, beat up, and looking for ninjas again.
[1149] Giant's Castle [21,7,6]
[1150-1153] Fantasy Airship [62,25,23]
[1154] Knob Goblin Harem [0,0,0]
#> [1154] Semirare: Hands On
o> Ate 1 Boris's key lime pie (14 adventures gained) [28,0,0]
[1155] Smith 1 hedgeturtle + 1 hedgeturtle [0,0,0]
I like the scented massage oil. Almost always use them against the shadow.
[1156] Fantasy Airship [16,3,5]
[1157-1167] Giant's Castle [407,87,78]
+> [1160] Got thin black candle
-> Turn [1160] Smiling Rat
=> Level 11 (Turn 1167)! (104/71/70)
35 turns in the Castle. +NCs song in the ballroom. No wheel... Just great. I'm level 11, I'm going to do something else besides getting punched in the groin.
[1168-1183] Black Forest [273,181,124]
+> [1168] Got sunken eyes
+> [1170] Got broken wings
+> [1175] Got Black No. 2
-> Turn [1179] Cocoabo
Got the blackbird in 2 turns. Waited 13 more before getting the Man in Black...
[1184-1186] Muscle Vacation [0,0,0]
[1187-1188] Desert (Unhydrated) [0,0,0]
At least the Oasis was quickly opened.
[1189-1192] Hidden Temple [50,50,100]
Temple to burn debuffs.
[1193-1194] Poop Deck [18,6,9]
2 turns poopdeck. A personal record.
[1195-1196] Oasis in the Desert [0,0,0]
Wasted Corsican's blessing here...
[1197-1199] Haunted Gallery [30,16,11]
o> Drank 4 shot of blackberry schnapps (7 adventures gained) [25,22,24]
o> Drank 15 shot of orange schnapps (30 adventures gained) [65,0,0]
Figured I would stregthen up here, then got Dreams and Light. Thought that would maybe help agaisnt the Giants.
[1200-1203] Giant's Castle [32,21,16]
+> [1200] Got thin black candle
[1204-1209] Hidden Temple [50,50,50]
Would have if I had paid attention to my HP...
[1210-1223] Haunted Gallery [1334,73,57]
Getting stronger.
[1224-1227] Oasis in the Desert [35,16,21]
[1228-1230] Hidden Temple [0,0,100]
o> Drank 1 white lightning (5 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
Got beat up in the templs, in the Oasis, Decided to stop the onslaught for today.

I still think Dreams and Light can help. Next time I'll try a TT BM (and I intend to), I'll buff up in the gallery and go to the castle when I'm under D&L (I might still do that tomorrow as the quest is not finished).
So, "Ur Doing It Wrong", I'm sure, but what did I do wrong?!

top1214
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Post by top1214 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:49 am

KGE MP is cheaper than Doc.

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Modran » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:44 am

Of, course: Seltzer >_< ! I never noticed... Almost 50% cheaper ! Thanks!

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Modran » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:36 am

===Day 11===
Adventure count at day start: 53
Current meat: 3941
Once again, there's much to do ! Finish the Castle, open the Pyramid, get the Staff... Let's go ! NB: For the entire day, every time I go buy some seltzer (thanks top !), I'll have one adventure in the KGE outfit thereafter...
[1231-1233] Hidden Temple [100,0,0]
-> Turn [1233] Syncopated Turtle
3 turns blinded.
[1234-1235] Oasis in the Desert [19,11,5]
I started looking for the rose before remembering I hadn't seen Gnashir..
[1236-1239] Desert (Ultrahydrated) [70,36,39]
+> [1238] Got bronzed locust
Got hella smooth to help me survive.
[1240] Oasis in the Desert [0,0,0]
[1241-1243] Desert (Ultrahydrated) [42,17,13]
[1244-1246] Hidden Temple [50,100,0]
It wasn't enough.
[1247] Oasis in the Desert [0,0,0]
[1248-1250] Desert (Ultrahydrated) [35,19,19]
Finally, Gnasir.
[1251-1254] Oasis in the Desert [42,7,23]
+> [1252] Got drum machine
+> [1253] Got stone rose
[1255-1256] Desert (Ultrahydrated) [0,0,0]
[1257-1263] Oasis in the Desert [50,24,33]
+> [1257] Got worm-riding manual page 1
+> [1258] Got worm-riding manual page 2
That was impressive. All the NCs lined up one after the other, and a drum machine to boot. On the one hand, I gained time. On the other hand, I had less opprtunities to gain other interesting objects from monsters... I got one brick of sand as stated by the guide, but no idea when/if i'll use it.
+> [1263] Got worm-riding manual pages 3-15
[1264-1265] Desert (Ultrahydrated) [25,6,6]
+> [1264] Got worm-riding hooks
Pyramid opened in 31 turns. Not bad.
[1266-1267] Haunted Gallery [14,6,9]
Dreams and Light.
[1268-1277] Giant's Castle [143,71,74]
+> [1272] Got thin black candle
-> Turn [1275] Cocoabo
And finally, the wheel !
[1278-1284] Haunted Gallery [95,62,50]
o> Ate 3 Boris's key lime pie (45 adventures gained) [92,0,0]
o> Ate 1 fishy fish casserole (12 adventures gained) [0,0,42]
[1285-1286] Giant's Castle [20,7,7]
Equipped the antique shield. not the best idea. yes, the DR is the best I have, but it can fall apart any minute.
[1287] Haunted Gallery [17,7,6]
[1288] Haunted Ballroom [0,0,0]
-> Turn [1288] Syncopated Turtle
Cellar opened.
[1289-1291] Haunted Wine Cellar [40,19,27]
+> [1289] Got dusty bottle of Zinfandel
+> [1290] Got dusty bottle of Marsala, dusty bottle of Merlot
[1292-1294] Hidden Temple [50,0,100]
[1295-1298] Haunted Wine Cellar [79,51,44]
+> [1295] Got dusty bottle of Marsala
+> [1296] Got dusty bottle of Muscat, dusty bottle of Zinfandel
+> [1298] Got dusty bottle of Pinot Noir, dusty bottle of Port
Except for the temple bit, that was rather quick, too. 5 turns.
[1299-1300] Belowdecks [30,20,26]
-> Turn [1300] Cocoabo
[1301] Lord Spookyraven [55,35,33]
With the titanium umbrella and a can of black paint, I make short work of Lord Spookyraven.The path to demons is free. Ak'Gyxoth is kind enough to give me free drinks, which is good cause I'm lacking in that department.
[1302-1308] Belowdecks [138,68,52]
+> [1307] Got acoustic guitarrr
-> Turn [1302] Syncopated Turtle
Of course, it took me a moment to realize I still had the umbrella. Used the black sword instead. I usually use the LEW, but the black sword has a nice x3 crits...
[1309-1318] Palindome [65,43,219]
+> [1309] Got photograph of God
+> [1310] Got hard-boiled ostrich egg
+> [1315] Got stunt nuts
+> [1316] Got bottle of gin
+> [1317] Got hard rock candy
As soon as I have the stunt nuts, I cook the stew. I already had the rest, so might as well save some time.
[1319-1321] Hidden Temple [0,0,50]
[1322-1323] Knob Goblin Treasury [8,5,3]
A flock of stab bats sends me back to the temple, and I finally find the ruins. So to the treasury we go !
[1324-1328] Palindome [178,131,143]
[1329] Giant's Castle [0,0,0]
#> [1329] Semirare: All The Rave
[1330-1337] Palindome [197,146,323]
+> [1333] Got bottle of gin
+> [1334] Got ketchup hound
Inhaler for the nuns. Finally find Mr Fumble Field. (also, I've got a pagoda, now !)
[1338-1343] Knob Goblin Laboratory [34,10,17]
+> [1343] Got Mega Gem
Of course, Mr Alarm didn't want to be found. Worst I had was 10 turns looking for him in a previous run. Reread the book twice.
o> Drank 1 dusty bottle of Port (4 adventures gained) [8,6,10]
[1344] Belowdecks [22,8,7]
-> Turn [1344] Cocoabo
[1345-1354] Hidden City [143,57,107]
Okay. Belowdecks and hidden city blind? That was ballsy oO !
o> Drank 1 a little sump'm sump'm (12 adventures gained) [0,27,10]
o> Drank 1 rockin' wagon (13 adventures gained) [0,0,35]
o> Drank 1 roll in the hay (13 adventures gained) [0,35,0]
o> Drank 2 shot of orange schnapps (4 adventures gained) [10,0,0]
Yeah, I know those were supposed to be nightcaps, but I had nothing better to drink, and needed the adventure, and... For the record, square 3-5 and 7 were spirits :). the dagger and the painted shield work wonders against them.
[1355] Hidden City (Altar of Pikachutlotal) [0,0,0]
[1356] Hidden City (Altar of Squirtlcthulli) [0,0,0]
[1357-1358] Hidden City [35,30,16]
[1359] Hidden City (Altar of Bulbazinalli) [0,0,0]
[1360-1363] Hidden City [67,45,31]
+> [1360] Got pygmy blowgun
[1364] Hidden City (Altar of Charcoatl) [0,0,0]
[1365] Hidden City (Smallish Temple) [59,32,32]
20 turns City. One of my best, I think.
[1366] Palindome [59,34,32]
No more Dr Awkward.
[1367-1370] The Upper Chamber [58,45,29]
+> [1370] Got carved wooden wheel
[1371] The Middle Chamber [28,9,10]
-> Turn [1371] Syncopated Turtle
Getting my ass kicked, and no spleen left to heal. I'll farm the cellar for stats and drinks instead.
[1372-1373] Haunted Wine Cellar [48,21,14]
+> [1372] Got dusty bottle of Muscat, dusty bottle of Port
+> [1373] Got dusty bottle of Muscat, dusty bottle of Port
Yeah, you know what? i'll bank those 19 turns, add a little nightcap, sleep on it, and come back with a fresh spleen. I've used too many scrolls of healing...

Made many mistakes with the KGE outfit, not putting it off as soon as I had done my groceries. Biggest mistake? Having a finger type 69 seltzers instead of 6. Who's got no meat and 2 fingers?
That guy...

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Modran » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:38 pm

===Day 12===
Adventure count at day start: 76
Current meat: 926

[1374-1379] Haunted Wine Cellar [101,45,46]
+> [1374] Got dusty bottle of Port, dusty bottle of Zinfandel
%> [1375] Badmoon: Hair of the Hellhound
+> [1376] Got dusty bottle of Port
+> [1377] Got dusty bottle of Muscat, dusty bottle of Port
+> [1378] Got dusty bottle of Muscat, dusty bottle of Port
[1380-1382] Knob Goblin Treasury [0,0,0]
%> [1381] Badmoon: It's So Heavy
[1383-1391] Haunted Wine Cellar [215,93,82]
+> [1384] Got dusty bottle of Port, dusty bottle of Zinfandel
+> [1385] Got dusty bottle of Port
+> [1386] Got dusty bottle of Muscat, dusty bottle of Port
+> [1387] Got dusty bottle of Muscat, dusty bottle of Port
+> [1388] Got dusty bottle of Zinfandel
+> [1389] Got dusty bottle of Muscat
+> [1390] Got dusty bottle of Muscat
[1392-1394] Knob Goblin Treasury [18,5,7]
I had nothing really good left to drink, wanted some stats, so I thought I could afford some turns here. Got beat up twice, still.
[1395-1406] The Middle Chamber [239,107,96]
=> Level 12 (Turn 1404)! (125/83/86)
[1407] The Lower Chambers (Token/Empty) [0,0,0]
[1408-1413] The Middle Chamber [64,18,20]
[1414] The Lower Chambers (Rubble/Bomb) [0,0,0]
[1415-1421] The Middle Chamber [122,42,36]
[1422] The Lower Chambers (Empty/Empty/Ed's Chamber) [0,0,0]
Ed's available.
[1423-1441] Wartime Hippy Camp [652,310,712]
+> [1434] Got beer helmet, distressed denim pants
+> [1436] Got bullet-proof corduroys
+> [1438] Got round purple sunglasses
+> [1441] Got reinforced beaded headband
18 turns. mean is 20, I'm ahead. Got some nice stats, too :).
[1442] Frat House [24,10,14]
[1443-1447] Wartime Frat House (Hippy Disguise) [155,26,31]
+> [1445] Got bejeweled pledge pin
o> Drank 8 dusty bottle of Muscat (50 adventures gained) [120,103,92]
I don't think I've ever started the war so fast !
[1448-1453] Hatching Chamber [162,50,75]
[1454-1455] Feeding Chamber [56,23,19]
[1456-1462] Guards' Chamber [195,68,84]
[1463] Queen's Chamber [28,15,9]
Maybe I could have used the turns I spent in the cellar here, and have some nice drinks available instead of the dusty bottles (which, at 6 adv each, are still nice). But I lacked the stats to be level 12. So, in the end...
[1464-1492] Themthar Hills [768,304,325]
lep+1 inhaler+greed demon+hella smooth+Corsican...
o> Used 1 chaos butterfly [47,0,0]
-> Turn [1464] Leprechaun
-> Turn [1492] Cocoabo
[1493-1503] Barn [237,83,78]
o> Ate 2 Boris's key lime pie (28 adventures gained) [74,0,0]
o> Ate 2 Crimbo pie (25 adventures gained) [95,0,0]
o> Ate 1 plum (3 adventures gained) [25,0,0]
o> Drank 1 plum wine (5 adventures gained) [25,0,0]
o> Drank 1 shot of orange schnapps (2 adventures gained) [3,0,0]
[1504-1508] Pond [130,62,63]
+> [1506] Got duct tape
+> [1508] Got duct tape
[1509-1513] Back 40 [156,55,48]
[1514-1518] Other Back 40 [165,47,50]
-> Turn [1518] Syncopated Turtle
I used a chaos butterfly out of combat instead of in. Got myst stats. Ate 1 plum as that was all I could stomach.
[1519-1520] Hole in the Sky [51,22,24]
[1521] Outskirts of The Knob [0,0,0]
#> [1521] Semirare: Lunchboxing
[1522-1524] Hole in the Sky [59,15,26]
+> [1522] Got star chart
+> [1523] Got star chart
Started the HitS. Taking some heavy hits, and banking quite a few turns because I have used all my spleen healing myself... Even with the nuns.

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Re: Modran TT BM Run 13/1761 ! (comments welcome)

Post by Modran » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:30 pm

===Day 13===
Adventure count at day start: 92
Current meat: 6358

[1525-1546] Hole in the Sky [540,227,224]
+> [1526] Got star chart
+> [1533] Got star chart
Key, starfish, crossbow.
[1547-1553] Ed the Undying [361,125,127]
[1554-1576] Battlefield (Hippy Uniform) [587,259,236]
[1577-1578] Battlefield (Frat Uniform) [27,13,13]
[1579-1581] Battlefield (Hippy Uniform) [84,31,39]
I've switched to Frat a few times when HP was low but not too low to juggle windchimes and PADL phones.
[1582-1584] Next to that Barrel with Something Burning in it [30,15,11]
+> [1584] Got molybdenum hammer
[1585-1587] Over Where the Old Tires Are [30,15,12]
+> [1587] Got molybdenum crescent wrench
[1588-1591] Near an Abandoned Refrigerator [5,4,2]
[1592] Battlefield (Hippy Uniform) [30,10,10]
[1593-1595] Near an Abandoned Refrigerator [9,2,1]
[1596] Battlefield (Hippy Uniform) [30,6,17]
[1597-1600] Near an Abandoned Refrigerator [34,14,14]
+> [1600] Got molybdenum pliers
[1601-1604] Out By that Rusted-Out Car [36,15,12]
+> [1604] Got molybdenum screwdriver
YOu know it's the first time I've thought of CLEESHing them? That helps. A lot !
[1605-1609] Battlefield (Hippy Uniform) [142,58,63]
[1610-1611] Battlefield (Frat Uniform) [25,16,13]
[1612-1624] Battlefield (Hippy Uniform) [365,153,136]
o> Ate 2 Knob pasty (13 adventures gained) [16,11,12]
o> Ate 2 super salad (31 adventures gained) [90,76,74]
Arena opened. Used some frat gear to get food from hippies.
[1625-1629] Haunted Bedroom [206,12,9]
[1630-1660] Haunted Bathroom [752,142,129]
+> [1634] Got fancy bath salts
%> [1637] Badmoon: You Look Flushed
o> Used 1 guy made of bee pollen (8 adventures gained) [65,56,60]
=> Level 13 (Turn 1638)! (148/96/100)
You know how 2 days ago I was wondering what I would use the brick of sand for? Well, GMoB, meet brick. Meet flyers. Meet antique hand mirror. Snort. Lost 3 spleen for healing, got 8 adventures and some stats... I may not have bothered and banked him for another run. *shrugs*
[1661-1672] Battlefield (Hippy Uniform) [369,137,147]
o> Drank 1 thermos full of Knob coffee (7 adventures gained) [8,5,6]
[1673] Battlefield (Frat Uniform) [27,10,15]
[1674-1681] Battlefield (Hippy Uniform) [205,61,86]
o> Ate 2 Crimbo pie (25 adventures gained) [110,0,0]
[1682] Battlefield (Frat Uniform) [35,8,13]
[1683] Smith 1 buckler buckle + 1 leathery cat skin [0,0,0]
[1684] The Man [155,67,74]
Easier than I thought he would be. So, the War is over, the McGuffin is crated, I have 17 adventures, 18 drunkenness and 1 fullness available. I wasn't sure I could make it...
1st gate is adder bladder. I don't have it. 3rd is teleportitis. 2nd is marzipan skull. These I have.
[1685-1686] Black Forest [53,10,18]
+> [1685] Got black picnic basket
+> [1686] Got Sneaky Pete's key, adder bladder
Skeleton key the hard way. The advantage of doing it after fighting the Man is that I had close to 600 HP. After the skeleton key? 85...
[1687-1691] Sorceress' Hedge Maze [123,36,49]
[1692] Sorceress Tower: Level 1 [0,0,0]
[1693-1696] Guano Junction [6,6,2]
%> [1694] Badmoon: Oh Guanoes!
+> [1696] Got sonar-in-a-biscuit
I'm surprised it doesn't show, but guess who had forgotten he was under teleportitis?
[1697] Sorceress Tower: Level 1 [33,6,10]
[1698] Sorceress Tower: Level 2 [24,13,10]
[1699] Sorceress Tower: Level 3 [18,17,11]
[1700] Sorceress Tower: Level 4 [0,0,0]
[1701-1705] Haunted Kitchen [16,3,1]
o> Ate 1 Genalen Bottle (3 adventures gained) [33,18,0]
o> Drank 1 melted Jell-o shot (3 adventures gained) [50,0,0]
[1706] Sorceress Tower: Level 4 [19,12,15]
[1707] Sleazy Back Alley [0,0,0]
#> [1707] Semirare: In the Still of the Alley
o> Drank 3 distilled fortified wine (17 adventures gained) [19,17,15]
[1708] Sorceress Tower: Level 5 [0,0,0]
[1709-1712] Guano Junction [19,3,7]
+> [1710] Got sonar-in-a-biscuit
[1713] Sorceress Tower: Level 5 [33,8,8]
[1714] Sorceress Tower: Level 6 [0,0,0]
[1715-1717] Mysticality Vacation [0,0,0]
+> [1717] Got tropical orchid
[1718] Sorceress Tower: Level 6 [33,6,10]
Level 5 was the baseball. Wann know something funny? I had no idea it was a Tower item, so the one that had dropped day 2 had been sold day 5, something like that... Next time, I'll know.
[1719] Sorceress Tower: Shadow Fight [148,39,45]
-> Turn [1719] Mosquito
High max HP, low current cause of tower familiars => 1 shot shadow.
[1720-1722] Haunted Conservatory [5,3,2]
%> [1722] Badmoon: The Placebo Defect
+> [1722] Got potato sprout
o> Drank 7 plum wine (42 adventures gained) [148,0,0]
-> Turn [1722] Cocoabo
Lost all my HP AND all my MP to get the potato...
[1723-1756] Haunted Ballroom [441,198,1248]
%> [1726] Badmoon: Party Crasher
+> [1733] Got dance card
-> Turn [1730] Syncopated Turtle
-> Turn [1756] Cocoabo
[1757-1761] Sorceress Tower: Naughty Sorceress [302,124,137]
Now, the NS. Long discussion in hc about equipment, powerleveling or not, in the end, I spent 30 turns in the ballroom to moxie up... Not sure it was useful.
Let her beat me 3 times. Then, kicked the first form's ass, and discovered I had completely forgotten to redeem the rest of the war frat gear. Worse, in fact: redeem, but not get outfitted with nets and what have you. Boomboxed the second form with the only one I had, used gobs of wet hair and such, and then, she ate my remaining massage oil. and the gauze garter after that, before kicking me out of her tower.
>_<.
Healed up with my last spleen, shield- and kneebutted her six ways to Hey Deze !

13/1761! Leaderboard (10th place) !!

I'll make some notes on what I elarned in the next few days. I'm happy. Spent, but happy ^^.

Modran
Spy vs. Pie

Post by Modran » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:31 pm

ADVENTURES
----------
Menagerie 1: 97
Battlefield (Hippy Uniform): 66
Dungeons of Doom: 59
Friar's Gate: 59
Giant's Castle: 55
Fantasy Airship: 50
Fernswarthy's Ruins: 50
Degrassi Knoll: 45
White Citadel: 43
Haunted Ballroom: 40
Whitey's Grove: 40
8-Bit Realm: 39
Spooky Forest: 39
Barrel Full of Barrels: 35
Orc Chasm: 35
Haunted Bathroom: 32
Defiled Nook: 31
Haunted Gallery: 31
Outskirts of The Knob: 31
Themthar Hills: 29
Fun House: 27
Hole in the Sky: 27
The Middle Chamber: 26
Guano Junction: 25
Hidden Temple: 25
Haunted Wine Cellar: 24
Palindome: 24
Goatlet: 22
Haunted Bedroom: 22
Oasis in the Desert: 21
Wartime Hippy Camp: 19
Black Forest: 18
Muscle Vacation: 18
Sleazy Back Alley: 18
Barrrney's Barrr: 17
Daily Dungeon: 17
Defiled Niche: 17
Haunted Conservatory: 17
Haunted Library: 17
Dark Heart of the Woods: 16
Dark Neck of the Woods: 16
Defiled Alcove: 16
Hidden City: 16
Dark Elbow of the Woods: 15
Haunted Kitchen: 15
Knob Goblin Harem: 15
Desert (Ultrahydrated): 14
F'c'le: 13
Haiku Dungeon: 13
Haunted Pantry: 12
Itznotyerzitz Mine (in Disguise): 12
Pirate Cove: 12
Barn: 11
Haunted Billiards Room: 11
Near an Abandoned Refrigerator: 11
Belowdecks: 10
Defiled Cranny: 10
Knob Goblin Treasury: 10
South of the Border: 10
Ed the Undying: 7
Greater-Than Sign: 7
Guards' Chamber: 7
Battlefield (Frat Uniform): 6
Boss Bat's Lair: 6
Hatching Chamber: 6
Hippy Camp: 6
Knob Goblin Laboratory: 6
Back 40: 5
Itznotyerzitz Mine: 5
Other Back 40: 5
Pond: 5
Sorceress Tower: Naughty Sorceress: 5
Sorceress' Hedge Maze: 5
Wartime Frat House (Hippy Disguise): 5
A Barroom Brawl: 4
Guild Challenge: 4
Out By that Rusted-Out Car: 4
Tavern Cellar (row 5, col 4): 4
The Upper Chamber: 4
Bat Hole Entryway: 3
Mysticality Vacation: 3
Next to that Barrel with Something Burning in it: 3
Over Where the Old Tires Are: 3
Beanbat Chamber: 2
Desert (Unhydrated): 2
Feeding Chamber: 2
Poop Deck: 2
Pre-Cyrpt Cemetary: 2
Rest in your dwelling: 2
Smith 1 dense meat stack + 1 buckler buckle: 2
Sorceress Tower: Level 1: 2
Sorceress Tower: Level 4: 2
Sorceress Tower: Level 5: 2
Sorceress Tower: Level 6: 2
Tavern Cellar (row 4, col 2): 2
Cap'm Caronch's Map: 1
Frat House: 1
Haert of the Cyrpt: 1
Hidden City (Altar of Bulbazinalli): 1
Hidden City (Altar of Charcoatl): 1
Hidden City (Altar of Pikachutlotal): 1
Hidden City (Altar of Squirtlcthulli): 1
Hidden City (Smallish Temple): 1
King's Chamber: 1
Knob Goblin Kitchens: 1
Lord Spookyraven: 1
Menagerie 2: 1
Queen's Chamber: 1
Smith 1 big red clown nose + 1 clown skin: 1
Smith 1 big rock + 1 chisel: 1
Smith 1 buckler buckle + 1 leathery cat skin: 1
Smith 1 furry green turtle + 1 furry green turtle: 1
Smith 1 hedgeturtle + 1 hedgeturtle: 1
Smith 1 Mace of the Tortoise + 1 turtle chain: 1
Smith 1 meat shield + 1 hedgeturtle: 1
Smith 1 meat shield + 1 painted turtle: 1
Smith 1 stone turtle + 1 turtle totem: 1
Sorceress Tower: Level 2: 1
Sorceress Tower: Level 3: 1
Sorceress Tower: Shadow Fight: 1
Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 1): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 2): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 3): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 4): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 2, col 1): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 2, col 2): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 2, col 3): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 2, col 4): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 2, col 5): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 3, col 1): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 3, col 2): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 3, col 3): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 3, col 4): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 3, col 5): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 4, col 1): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 4, col 3): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 4, col 4): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 4, col 5): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 5, col 1): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 5, col 2): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 5, col 3): 1
Tavern Cellar (row 5, col 5): 1
The Infiltrationist: 1
The Lower Chambers (Empty/Empty/Ed's Chamber): 1
The Lower Chambers (Rubble/Bomb): 1
The Lower Chambers (Token/Empty): 1
The Man: 1

QUEST TURNS
----------
Mosquito Larva: 9
Opening the Hidden Temple: 39
Tavern quest: 0
Bat quest: 23
Cobb's Knob quest: 27
Friars' part 1: 47
Defiled Cyrpt quest: 75
Trapzor quest: 39
Orc Chasm quest: 35
Airship: 23
Giant's Castle: 55
Opening the Ballroom: 55
Pirate quest: 55
Black Forest quest: 18
Desert Oasis quest: 37
Spookyraven quest: 60
Hidden City quest: 41
Palindome quest: 30
Pyramid quest: 40
Starting the War: 6
War Island quest: 158
DoD quest: 25

PULLS
----------

LEVELS
----------
Hit Level 1 on turn 0, 0 from last level. (0.0 substats / turn)
Combats: 0
Noncombats: 0
Other: 0
Hit Level 2 on turn 33, 33 from last level. (0.8 substats / turn)
Combats: 20
Noncombats: 9
Other: 4
Hit Level 3 on turn 68, 35 from last level. (1.1 substats / turn)
Combats: 22
Noncombats: 13
Hit Level 4 on turn 95, 27 from last level. (3.9 substats / turn)
Combats: 22
Noncombats: 5
Hit Level 5 on turn 172, 77 from last level. (3.0 substats / turn)
Combats: 48
Noncombats: 27
Other: 2
Hit Level 6 on turn 228, 56 from last level. (7.9 substats / turn)
Combats: 47
Noncombats: 6
Other: 2
Hit Level 7 on turn 326, 98 from last level. (7.7 substats / turn)
Combats: 88
Noncombats: 7
Hit Level 8 on turn 502, 176 from last level. (6.9 substats / turn)
Combats: 117
Noncombats: 43
Other: 15
Hit Level 9 on turn 760, 258 from last level. (7.0 substats / turn)
Combats: 182
Noncombats: 57
Other: 12
Hit Level 10 on turn 960, 200 from last level. (13.0 substats / turn)
Combats: 158
Noncombats: 37
Other: 1
Hit Level 11 on turn 1167, 207 from last level. (17.3 substats / turn)
Combats: 159
Noncombats: 42
Other: 5
Hit Level 12 on turn 1404, 237 from last level. (20.3 substats / turn)
Combats: 150
Noncombats: 84
Other: 3
Hit Level 13 on turn 1638, 234 from last level. (26.8 substats / turn)
Combats: 189
Noncombats: 45

Total COMBATS: 1301 (73.9%)
Total NONCOMBATS: 394 (22.4%)
Total OTHER: 48 (2.7%)

STATS
----------
Muscle Myst Moxie
Totals: 24962 10314 12263
Combats: 17358 8123 8170
Noncombats: 5032 1158 3296
Others: 126 0 0
Eating: 1174 140 198
Drinking: 648 535 243
Using: 624 358 356

Top 10 mainstat gaining areas:

From consumables 2446 1033 797
Haunted Gallery 1814 182 169
Battlefield (Hippy Uniform) 1812 715 734
Giant's Castle 1602 372 342
Menagerie 1 854 476 428
Themthar Hills 768 304 325
Haunted Bathroom 752 142 129
Dungeons of Doom 685 531 498
Wartime Hippy Camp 652 310 712
Hole in the Sky 650 264 274

+STAT BREAKDOWN
----------
Need to gain level (last is total): 10 39 105 231 441 759 1209 1815 2601 3591 4809 6279 21904

FAMILIARS
----------
Syncopated Turtle : 686 combat turns (52.7%)
Smiling Rat : 394 combat turns (30.3%)
Cocoabo : 84 combat turns (6.5%)
none : 69 combat turns (5.3%)
Leprechaun : 51 combat turns (3.9%)
Mosquito : 14 combat turns (1.1%)
Wereturtle : 3 combat turns (0.2%)

SEMI-RARES
----------
71 : Lunchboxing
244 : In the Still of the Alley
425 : Knob Goblin Elite Guard Captain
596 : The Pilsbury Doughjerk
788 : Rokay, Raggy!
980 : Bad ASCII Art
1154 : Hands On
1329 : All The Rave
1521 : Lunchboxing
1707 : In the Still of the Alley

HUNTED COMBATS
----------
507 : Fruit Golem
812 : Fruit Golem

HE-BOULDER YELLOW RAYS
----------

CASTS
----------
Cast 404 knee + shield combo
Cast 295 kneebutt
Cast 162 patience of the tortoise
Cast 18 cleesh
Cast 17 toss
Cast 15 empathy of the newt
Cast 11 return
Cast 2 spectral snapper
Cast 1 shieldbutt

------------------
| Total Casts | 925
------------------

------------------
| Total MP Spent | 5832
------------------

MP GAINS
----------
Total mp gained: 7329

Inside Encounters: 1548
Starfish Familiars: 0
Resting: 50
Outside Encounters: 550
Consumables: 5181

Level 1:
Inside Encounters: 10
Resting: 0
Outside Encounters: 0
Consumables: 0
Level 2:
Inside Encounters: 35
Level 3:
Inside Encounters: 27
Level 4:
Inside Encounters: 67
Resting: 10
Consumables: 13
Level 6:
Inside Encounters: 31
Consumables: 513
Level 7:
Inside Encounters: 0
Consumables: 1055
Level 9:
Inside Encounters: 87
Consumables: 18
Level 10:
Inside Encounters: 0
Resting: 40
Outside Encounters: 400
Consumables: 272
Level 11:
Inside Encounters: 153
Outside Encounters: 150
Consumables: 1128
Level 12:
Inside Encounters: 521
Consumables: 1990
Level 13:
Inside Encounters: 617
Consumables: 192

EATING AND DRINKING AND USING
----------
Adventures gained eating: 601
Adventures gained drinking: 599
Adventures gained using: 8
Adventures gained rollover: 553

Ate 21 Boris's key lime pie (315 adventures gained) [655,0,0]
Ate 21 Jumbo Dr. Lucifer (51 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
Ate 10 fortune cookie (10 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
Ate 4 Crimbo pie (50 adventures gained) [205,0,0]
Ate 4 Knob pasty (26 adventures gained) [27,21,22]
Ate 4 chorizo taco (8 adventures gained) [15,0,0]
Ate 3 lemon meringue pie (9 adventures gained) [25,0,0]
Ate 3 tasty tart (18 adventures gained) [17,15,17]
Ate 2 Double Bacon Beelzeburger (9 adventures gained) [51,-51,0]
Ate 2 bowl of cottage cheese (4 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
Ate 2 stalk of asparagus (2 adventures gained) [0,4,0]
Ate 2 super salad (31 adventures gained) [90,76,74]
Ate 1 Bash-os cereal (3 adventures gained) [0,4,0]
Ate 1 Genalen Bottle (3 adventures gained) [33,18,0]
Ate 1 Knoll shroomkabob (2 adventures gained) [11,0,0]
Ate 1 bowl of Bounty-Os (15 adventures gained) [20,18,22]
Ate 1 cherry pie (8 adventures gained) [0,9,0]
Ate 1 dire fudgesicle (4 adventures gained) [0,10,0]
Ate 1 enchanted bean burrito (6 adventures gained) [0,16,0]
Ate 1 fishy fish casserole (12 adventures gained) [0,0,42]
Ate 1 plum (3 adventures gained) [25,0,0]
Ate 1 rat appendix kabob (2 adventures gained) [0,0,8]
Ate 1 stale baguette (4 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
Ate 1 strawberry pie (5 adventures gained) [0,0,13]
Ate 1 tomato (1 adventures gained) [0,0,0]

Drank 36 overpriced "imported" beer (72 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
Drank 35 shot of orange schnapps (70 adventures gained) [148,0,0]
Drank 11 shot of grapefruit schnapps (22 adventures gained) [0,45,0]
Drank 10 sangria (79 adventures gained) [0,88,0]
Drank 8 dusty bottle of Muscat (50 adventures gained) [120,103,92]
Drank 8 plum wine (47 adventures gained) [173,0,0]
Drank 6 distilled fortified wine (33 adventures gained) [35,34,36]
Drank 6 old-fashioned (38 adventures gained) [0,73,0]
Drank 6 white lightning (37 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
Drank 4 shot of blackberry schnapps (7 adventures gained) [25,22,24]
Drank 3 tequila sunrise (17 adventures gained) [26,0,0]
Drank 2 cream stout (4 adventures gained) [16,17,20]
Drank 2 fine wine (4 adventures gained) [0,0,7]
Drank 2 shot of tomato schnapps (4 adventures gained) [4,3,4]
Drank 2 snifter of thoroughly aged brandy (9 adventures gained) [0,19,0]
Drank 2 thermos full of Knob coffee (13 adventures gained) [14,10,11]
Drank 2 whiskey and soda (11 adventures gained) [0,20,0]
Drank 1 Imp Ale (1 adventures gained) [9,0,-17]
Drank 1 Typical Tavern swill (5 adventures gained) [2,2,2]
Drank 1 a little sump'm sump'm (12 adventures gained) [0,27,10]
Drank 1 accidental cider (5 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
Drank 1 dusty bottle of Port (4 adventures gained) [8,6,10]
Drank 1 grog (5 adventures gained) [10,0,0]
Drank 1 margarita (5 adventures gained) [8,0,0]
Drank 1 martini (5 adventures gained) [0,0,9]
Drank 1 melted Jell-o shot (3 adventures gained) [50,0,0]
Drank 1 redrum (6 adventures gained) [0,23,0]
Drank 1 rockin' wagon (13 adventures gained) [0,0,35]
Drank 1 roll in the hay (13 adventures gained) [0,35,0]
Drank 1 salty dog (5 adventures gained) [0,8,0]
Drank 1 steel margarita (0 adventures gained) [0,0,0]

Used 1 guy made of bee pollen (8 adventures gained) [65,56,60]

MEAT
----------
Total meat gained: 135554
Total meat spent: 93639

Level 1:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 182
Meat gain outside Encounters: 0
Meat spent: 40
Level 2:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 126
Meat gain outside Encounters: 375
Meat spent: 227
Level 3:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 1736
Meat gain outside Encounters: 0
Meat spent: 590
Level 4:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 3044
Meat gain outside Encounters: 3026
Meat spent: 2435
Level 5:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 442
Meat gain outside Encounters: 1010
Meat spent: 840
Level 6:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 2056
Meat gain outside Encounters: 300
Meat spent: 1970
Level 7:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 9969
Meat gain outside Encounters: 2530
Meat spent: 9840
Level 8:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 7872
Meat gain outside Encounters: 6302
Meat spent: 5520
Level 9:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 4061
Meat gain outside Encounters: 9520
Meat spent: 4979
Level 10:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 15128
Meat gain outside Encounters: 21437
Meat spent: 12838
Level 11:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 9928
Meat gain outside Encounters: 7003
Meat spent: 27124
Level 12:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 5628
Meat gain outside Encounters: 12770
Meat spent: 15812
Level 13:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 1062
Meat gain outside Encounters: 10047
Meat spent: 11424

BOTTLENECKS
----------
Sewered 0 times for 0 trinkets
Spent 39 turns in the 8-Bit Realm
Fought 4 bloopers
Fought 4 bullet bills
Spent 22 turns in the Goatlet
Fought 7 dairy goats for 6 cheeses and 3 glasses of milk
Garnishes received: 0
Coconuts: 0
Umbrellas: 0
Ice Cubes: 0
Number of lost combats: 29
Mimic (Top 2 Rows): 53
drunken rat: 82
If it's Tiny, is it Still a Mansion?: 128
swarm of killer bees: 632
swarm of killer bees: 741
swarm of killer bees: 762
animated nightstand: 1017
animated nightstand: 1023
animated nightstand: 1027
animated nightstand: 1033
Alphabet Giant: 1129
Spunky Princess: 1145
Raver Giant: 1203
oasis monster: 1227
swarm of fire ants: 1243
skeletal sommelier: 1291
Flock of Stab-bats: 1318
possessed wine rack: 1379
skeletal sommelier: 1391
dirty thieving brigand: 1464
The Astronomer: 1535
War Frat Grill Sergeant: 1566
spider gremlin: 1591
War Frat Elite 500th Captain: 1618
Danglin' Chad: 1674
Shadow Alligator Subjugator: 1719
The Naughty Sorceress: 1757
The Naughty Sorceress: 1758
The Naughty Sorceress: 1760

Free runaways: 0 / 0 free retreats overall

top1214
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Post by top1214 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:14 pm

Congrats on making the leaderboard! I think I might try to get a cannonball charrrm on my BM TT.

reverkiller
Promoter of Heck

Post by reverkiller » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:33 pm

Its even more impressive that you made the board considering some of the Crimbo runs are still there! (at least, I think so). Again, congrats! BM speed is something that terrifies me, so good job.

Insert joke about poop.