Downstairs Frank's BM AT 9/1337 (comments welcome)

Moderator: Raccoon

Mister Mickey
Inscrutable Pi
Location: Misery ( or Missouri like native Americans spelled it)

Downstairs Frank's BM AT 9/1337 (comments welcome)

Post by Mister Mickey » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:01 pm

so pantsless decided to point out that some holidays are just as powerful as Crimbo when discussing Bad Moon. He's right of course...

so then WhOre_MoANs reminded me that he currently has the fastest non holiday run ever. I creatively called it fastest "turn count" run three years ago because there was an 8 day non crimbo run out there already.

so is it even possible to beat the fastest non holiday run still? Honestly I don't know, I know that I probably don't have a chance to beat it turn count wise because of my style, however, I do believe as I always have that an 8 non holiday run is possible.

so getting an 8 day run would make this simply the "fastest non crimbo turncount BM run of all-time" instead of the fastest "non holiday" run.

These titles for these runs are beginning to sound like beauty pageant winners. This run will be the runner up for fastest non holiday run soon...

My quest for the 8 day run began back when stat days still existed. Once I made it to the NS tower, with too few turns to finish even if I had everything that I needed but the chance was there with slightly better RNG or playing better? IDK.

Then stat days vanished. The chance at getting 8 days without them was impossible without a holiday... then revamp after revamp happened. Most just inflated the turn count more and more. I kept the belief that some revamps down the line could be an improvement for BM as most in the past overall have been. Namely certainly without a doubt unmitigated RNG has gone down a ton.

At least once a year I'd do a moxie 9 day run to prove that nine days was still possible. Then the class revamps happened. Then Crimbo 2013............. so, is 8 days possible without a holiday? I think so.

The question is... if this is a non holiday run, then why do it in December? Well, if I hit 8 days then it will be on the 3 year anniversary of WhOre_MoAN'S run. Which would be too hilarious for me to pass up the chance.
Last edited by Mister Mickey on Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mister Mickey
Inscrutable Pi

Day one and done

Post by Mister Mickey » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:18 pm

So here we go... yet another Bad Moon run. Like always comments, concerns, questions, etc. are welcome and appreciated. I don't know everything about Bad Moon, I just pretend that I do.

Disclaimers? I don't use mafia so no ascension log visualizer thing. This run is taking place in December so I do have a crimbo calendar, but I'm not touching it for this run or anything else that comes along.

At least that is the plan at this point( between day 2 and 3)

I am getting packages from friends and random strangers, but I hope that those don't count me a turn overwise I should give up now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1:

Ascension start:

Frank's BM AT run started 12-4-14, log ascension created by Frank's write shit down as it happens which was passed down through the ages since cave men drew stuff on cave walls.

Welcome back to the Kingdom. Frank.

/go bounty- accept creepy spiders back alley, oasis bounty and the special bounty. Very little chance that they'll be completed but they have to be accepted to have a shot right?

Had to accept the spider bounty from the get go turn zero since most likely the first place I'll go is the back alley to unlock the guild/accordion/stench resistance

toot oracle sell gems, use n00bie tent,

buy pride

/1 chew (4 times)
/1 hermit
/go hermit

got volleyball

/1 chew(3 times)

got seal tooth

/1 terra

/1 d v

This is how every run I do starts out pretty much. Pride+volleyball to get decenter stats from back alley and woods.

/1 = /buy $$ && /use $$

That chat macro gets used a million times in run, well not a million but close.

/aa pp

Code: Select all

Back Alley(40-35)- 2 dented harmonicas, 2 mad train wine. 
Level 2!

I realize after hitting level 2 that I forgot to talk to the guild guy. That sucks.

Back Alley(34-29)- bum cheek, 2/8 bounty, stole pants, accordion
7 turns left with 27 moxie buffed stat thanks to my screw up in the back alley

Grassi Knoll Garage(29-22)- 1 toolbox, 4 tires
I don't open a toolbox until I have two of them, because you can't get all four things you need from a single toolbox, unless it's Halloween and today isn't Halloween.

Might be obvious but the numbers after an area are the number of my current turns remaining, I write stuff down not only because it's simple to "see" that information on the screen, but the number is important to BM strategy.

Spooky Forest(22-12)-larva. 
Level 3!

Ten adventures? I really hope the crimbo packages aren't screwing with my superlikies or this run is going to be rough.

Spooky Forest(12-10)

Garage(10-0)- screwdriver, 8 toolboxes, 7 sprockets, 6 tires, 5 empty meat tanks, 4 cogs, 2 springs(on the 8th toolbox of course), 4 bugbear pants, 0 bugbear hats.
Level 4!

Typical BM RNG.

drank 10 overpriced imported beers

Garage(1)-Flowers for Daryl Dixon

Haiku Dungeon(1)- gravy fairy boat
I think in order to try and get the bugbear outfit / spooky mushroom for the GEO and/or possibly the knob mushroom... Imma keep adventuring in the haiku dungeon

Haiku Dungeon(18-10)- bugbear beanie 
can't find the mushrooms... best laid plans of mice and n00bs... at least I got a bugbear outfit so the turns weren't completely wasted?

drank 2 imported beer

Shore Trippin'(14-5)- 3 meat globes
ate 12 jumbo lucifers+29

South of the Border(34-26)- Quad aces
SRR starts in 2 turns...

Tavern Cellar(2)- 3 bottles of tequilla

Outskirts of Cobb's Knob(24-14)- lunchbox
ate 2 knob pastry+11

drank knob coffee+5

drank one imported beer

I always try to leave room for a split in either direction for the lunchbox. Actually I usually try to leave 3 fullness/3 drunk incase I get a long range for the SR so that I can switch to the pantry or back alley(after turn 78 usually)...

Tavern Cellar(32-28)- shiny ring

Junction(28-25)- 2 sonar
use hella smooth buff here. I can't think of a better spot d1 to use it.

Bean Bat Chamber(25-21) 2 enchanted beans 

Junction(21-19)- briefcase, scream bat

Tavern Cellar(19-14)- Faucet
I need to finish the quest so I can get a typical tavern swill nightcap, I kept forgetting why I needed to finish the quest today. Fortunately I finally did remember.

Barracks(14-2)- Elite Outfit
Drank Tavern Swill+5

110 turns played
5,004 meat

decent day one, not counting the mistakes. With the mistakes it was a horrible day one
Last edited by Mister Mickey on Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mister Mickey
Inscrutable Pi

Day 2

Post by Mister Mickey » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:55 pm

Day 2: 110 turns played so far
5,004 meat currently
PvP fites: 25

Bounties: suck.

Boss Bat Lair(47-40)

Tavern Cellar(40-37)- monocle

Knob Kitchen(1)- cake pan
Had a single turn of nasal spray buff left

Whitey's Grove(36-32)- It's a Sign!

Road(32-12)- Donkulars, 
Level 6!(Turn 132)

Those things are so cool.

drank knob whatsobru+3

Kill the king or kill the witches?

Road to Witches(15-5)- wand of piggy
I'm not sure how tuff I have to be to just kick the door down. Last time I tried it I was beaten pretty badly. I should've probably at least tried to figure it out, instead of trying to justify the Ruby W as the reason.

Treasure Chests- Whammied(5)
I usually can get 4-8k first try without getting whammied this time I can't get more than 400 for the first three tries. I don't really need the meat so it's really frustrating that I bothered with it at all. Take the money(400 meat) and run...

drink 5 imported beer

citadel(2)- 4k meat
drink glass of burbon+5

Knob Kitchen(13-11) cake stuff

Goblin King(1)

Dark Neck(10-7)

Spooky Forest(4)- unicorn meat, piggified 3 opponents
ate 3 ham steak+27

Elbow(30-18)- butterknife

Heart(18-5)- candles
drank 4 imported beers

Neck(13-0) wussiness potion(13), ruby W 
the extra w and the wussiness potion, means I don't have to worry about item drops from the zone anymore.

I remember to steal the accordion from the Hellion for once.

ate 2 fotune cookies
(41 till SR)

The first cookie gave me 3 choices and I decided screw it and ate the 2nd to narrow it down to one choice. Turns out the middle number was the real fortune.

Neck(1)-decogram
I've got 3 fullness and 3 drunk left....

I suppose that I'll save the 3 fullness for the slim chance of getting spices while hunting for the knob mushroom(which I'm about to do). The 3 drunk would've been used for a white lightning maybe possibly? At whitey's grove while hunting for my wet stew ingredients(which I'll do after I get my fairy)...

Kitchen(2)- knob mushroom 
so much for that great idea. Best laid plans of mice and n00bs...

Whitey's Grove(1)- 3 jars of white lightning
Seriously? Now the RNG is just laughing at me. hilarious.

Whitey's Grove(1)- White Lie, 5k, Maid Disservice
Usually I go to the bat entryway and get the 3k meat from there, however I still have my +item buffs so I should probably stick it out here?

RNG will punish me no matter what I do it seems.

Whitey's Grove(3-0)- 3 more jars of white lightning, mullet wig, lion oil
ate 3 jumbo lucifers+7

Whitey's Grove(3)-nada

Entryway(3)- onnna stick.. 3k meat
drank white lightning+7

224 turns played 17,840 meat currently

Tomorrow I'll familiar trainer my fairy for 5 turns, shore trip and or PvP to get rid of the temporary blindness and BM negative buffs.
Last edited by Mister Mickey on Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

top1214
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Re: Downstairs Frank's BM AT No Holiday run(comments welcome

Post by top1214 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:13 pm

I honestly didn't realize you could buy imported beer without finishing the tavern quest. I learned something today!

I still do the 5x brim sammiches at the start. The tradeoff of 14 Jumbo Dr. L's (Lunchbox would be filler for me on day 2) vs 5 Mainstat sammiches (since I literally had never thought about it) is +20 turns, -137.5 mainstat, -600 meat, +3 mus stats if DB, and -healing from the Jumbo Dr. L's.

Your back alley screw up netted you a bum cheek. I like runs where I get one of those much better.

I don't like sticking around in the Haiku dungeon. I did the math one time, and I think I concluded it was slightly better to go to the kitchen to get the mushroom. That ignores other (biwa, overcookies (0.5adv worse than Jumbo Dr. L), sausage pizza) considerations and assumes Envy. Last run, I got the spooky forest NC waiting for the BM adventure after the temple unlock, so I got my spooky mushroom that way. I don't think you'll be heading to the Bakery, but I guess for AT I might spend a couple of turns in the Fun House, but it doesn't look like you went RnR, let alone worry about the Squeezebox.

Did you honestly spend 9 turns to get 3 meat globes? That's 9 turns for -100 meat and ~81 mainstat, unless I am missing something. Assuming you are doing this for the stat points, our differences in day one diets are +11 turns, -56 mainstat, -700 meat.

Good Luck!

EDIT: OK, looks like you posted Day 2 while I was writing this

That's right skipping the Lep is the way to go now.

The house kicked my ass in the kittycore run. I don't get it, as I should've been at safe moxie.

I guess I would've made the fairy a higher priority, as I consider the White Citadel and the friars "item" zones.

That seems like a lot of meat, but I guess I get Lust and Envy early (and guild skills? I don't know if you grabbed any yet. Polka nearly pays for itself at the Bodyguard Bats).

2nd EDIT:

Another thing I learned: ATs have a Steal Accordion skill! That explains why I never got any cool accordions during kittycore; I assumed they were all regular PP only.

Mister Mickey
Inscrutable Pi

Post by Mister Mickey » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:49 pm

yay comments. Good comments too.
top1214 wrote:I honestly didn't realize you could buy imported beer without finishing the tavern quest. I learned something today!
Glad to help.
I still do the 5x brim sammiches at the start. The tradeoff of 14 Jumbo Dr. L's (Lunchbox would be filler for me on day 2) vs 5 Mainstat sammiches (since I literally had never thought about it) is +20 turns, -137.5 mainstat, -600 meat, +3 mus stats if DB, and -healing from the Jumbo Dr. L's.
we'll come back to that thought... Just remember that math.
Your back alley screw up netted you a bum cheek. I like runs where I get one of those much better.
Right because holding off the bats until getting ghost of a necklace is even more silly than farming a harem veil(max 11 turns) in the harem. Harem is better stats(than backalley) and holding off till ghost of a necklace means spending 0 turns going out of my way.

Plus the actual quest might go quicker since I'd have a fairy after that point.

That is what I've been wanting to try to do for awhile.
I don't like sticking around in the Haiku dungeon. I did the math one time, and I think I concluded it was slightly better to go to the kitchen to get the mushroom.
I think told you in one of your logs that it is better to get the mushroom from the kitchen instead of trying for it in the haiku dungeon.

I didn't do the math for you for you though. I think you and old me are right, kitchen is better.

Haiku only had bugbear beanie, smooth round pebbles(since I don't buy lust usually), spooky mushroom which doesn't really save turns at all since I always get torso from the spooky forest and the knob shroom. I don't even need a bugbear outfit is the funny thing, well not most runs.

but yeah it was the first turn that always makes me believe I could get it again, in real life I call this "gambler's folly" so in KoL I'd suppose it's RNG folly? I did manage to get the bugbear beanie from the haiku dungeon so it wasn't a total waste, well that is what I'll tell myself to get myself to sleep tonight.

I'm sorry I didn't bother to point out that I bought envy before de grassi knoll. I do it so much everytime that way(every run) that it's become second nature and I forget to write it down.
That ignores other (biwa, overcookies (0.5adv worse than Jumbo Dr. L), sausage pizza) considerations and assumes Envy. Last run, I got the spooky forest NC waiting for the BM adventure after the temple unlock, so I got my spooky mushroom that way. I don't think you'll be heading to the Bakery, but I guess for AT I might spend a couple of turns in the Fun House, but it doesn't look like you went RnR, let alone worry about the Squeezebox.
Yeah, Stephen Spookyraven's labcoat(+10 ML +5 familiar weight) forces me to spend turns after unlocking the hidden temple(assuming that I don't just grab the mushrooms earlier to get the grue egg omelete before unlocking the temple)

Even before the Stephen's quest that was still my old strategy to get the mushrooms. I honestly thought I might get the mushroom adventure in like 5 turns. I didn't expect to get both a knob and spooky shroom even though.
Did you honestly spend 9 turns to get 3 meat globes? That's 9 turns for -100 meat and ~81 mainstat, unless I am missing something. Assuming you are doing this for the stat points, our differences in day one diets are +11 turns, -56 mainstat, -700 meat.
Are you forgetting that the 2nd and 3rd meat globe give +30 to all stats(moxie, myst and muscle)?????? Pretty sure I got way more than 81 main stat and I usually do a couple more shore trips(hence my frustration at the haiku/back alley screw-ups since those turns are usually burned at the shore).

I think I got ~ 24-36 main stat from each of the actual shore trips( the stat gains are pretty swingy) and then 30 each time from the 2nd and 3rd meat globes.

so it was around 150 main stat all-together and 60 to each off-stat. I did "lose" 100 meat but 150 main stat seemed worth it.

so now, what's all that math on our difference in diets come out to? I think I've actually tried to point this math out, but the only person that believed it was phel.

shore trippin'

Good Luck!
I need it...
EDIT: OK, looks like you posted Day 2 while I was writing this

That's right skipping the Lep is the way to go now.

The house kicked my ass in the kittycore run. I don't get it, as I should've been at safe moxie.
I don't think the chaun was ever worth the 3 or more turns +1 drunk to get it. Maybe if I'm a DB and don't have any base booze at all? Either way, yeah I say skip the thing.

House? Oh the witch house, hmm yeah I got poisoned and staggers don't work. I've never beaten it, I need to so my manual can give me the enemy stats.
I guess I would've made the fairy a higher priority, as I consider the White Citadel and the friars "item" zones.
I didn't even bother to put down that I got 3 hot wings, demon skin(for the pants) and the ruby W(or two) from the friars. What else is there? I like having the burrito blessing for the kitchen/whitey's grove combo move...

The +stats from the road/friars and the doncular non combat(which usually cuts a few more turns) is a fair trade-off from not having the fairy for poppies. maybe? Idk.
That seems like a lot of meat, but I guess I get Lust and Envy early (and guild skills? I don't know if you grabbed any yet. Polka nearly pays for itself at the Bodyguard Bats).
I should've got polka for the bats. Honestly, I don't know why I didn't. I looked at the skill said, I have enough meat and it will help at the bats( and obviously I'm only using 2 songs at this point: +moxie and +initiative).

Lust? I should've bought it already too. I always forget that it doesn't really hurt anymore, it used to be if you bought lust as a moxie class then combat would take 25 rounds as you couldn't do any damage at all. Now it just means that you get the jump on virtually everything and combats take a couple extra rounds..
2nd EDIT:

Another thing I learned: ATs have a Steal Accordion skill! That explains why I never got any cool accordions during kittycore; I assumed they were all regular PP only.
I think you might've already mentioned that I didn't make the RnR legend. I don't plan to make it, I already have the accord ion which is +10 buffing, tomorrow I'll get the +15 buff accordion from the haunted gallery(most likely if I remember) and it's deleveling skill is just as good as having insane +moxie from the RnR/squeezebox.

so free accordions are better.

Honestly the only reason to make the RnR legend as an AT is if you need a disease for the NS tower. Only time it's ever been a problem is if I use my big rock to make the stone banjo for the guitar at the stone mariachis and therefore have to farm another big rock in the lemon party slot.
Last edited by Mister Mickey on Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

top1214
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Post by top1214 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:03 pm

Yeah, I saw the 30 all stat from the meat globes, but the only number I could find for what shores give was 0.45*mainstat, which at level 4 would be something extremely stupid like 7 mainstat.

And yeah, before the moxie damage formula was changed, nothing like the optimal combat strategy being (sing, attack, attack) repeat.

Mister Mickey
Inscrutable Pi

Post by Mister Mickey » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:01 am

top1214 wrote:Yeah, I saw the 30 all stat from the meat globes, but the only number I could find for what shores give was 0.45*mainstat, which at level 4 would be something extremely stupid like 7 mainstat.

And yeah, before the moxie damage formula was changed, nothing like the optimal combat strategy being (sing, attack, attack) repeat.
I can't get to the shore at turn 0 in BM, but I know that the trips give more than 7 mainstat even at turn 0 or at least I imagine that there's a lower limit of around 20 stats or so...

I had to do some non stop singing in the kitchen today trying to get +HP/MP... so silly but it did bring back the old memories.

Day 3

48 turns to start

44 PvP fites

Level 6, 32 moxie stat points to level 7

0/3 claw machine(I think that makes 0/9 this run so far)

drank 4 white lightnings +34 (9,9,10,6)

It only leaves me 2 drunk for 2/3 distilled wines? Oh well, it's not like the stuff expires.

Time to log into mafia...

Familiar arena(5) +25 exp, eye pod

log out mafia...

I used pet-buffing spray to make the baby fairy 7 lbs instead of 2, usually a baby fairy is horrible at 1-2 lbs... I don't know how to do the familiar arena but I've noticed that much.

and I just realized why I should've only drank 3 white lightnings.... the billard room.

Shore Trip(3) +27 moxie stats.
Just a bit more...

Shore Trip(3) +39 moxie stats. 
Level 7!

4 turns of temporary blindness left.

smith demonskin trousers(1)

(so-so hot resistance saves more than 1 turn in the haunted kitchen since I don't have any other sources of hot resistance)

Spooky Forest(5)- tree holed coin, 3 ham steaks
my auto attack steal n kill lived up to it's name in the spooky forest but I wanted to pigify the opponents I found there.

ate ham steaks +28 (9,10,9)

buy phat loot, buy lust.... buy 5 finger discount? (I'm guessing that it will pay for itself) 9,130 meat remaining at the moment...

use angry farmer candy(+initiative)

Alcove(93-91)- dead guy's watch
Still have +initiative... don't need +item quite as much so... I change my outfit instead of my familiar, since I do need loose teeth.

Alcove(91-83)- DGW(3), fast zombie combat(1), 6 loose teeth
Evilmeter: 186

Back Alley(1)-distilled wines(3)
I should get liver of steel quest over with...

65 buffed moxie... hmm

on second thought maybe I should use another angry candy and then I'll have slightly higher moxie when I start the Liver quest

that is of course assuming that I can find a modern zombie in 10 turns?

Alcove(1)-modern zombie
Can I get one more RNG?

Alcove(1)- modern zombie
So I just ask for stuff in my log and get it? Should've known.

Now I can leave the 1 evilness in the alcove for later since my +initiative doesn't really matter

70 buffed moxie for 8 turns...

Laughing Floor(1)- imp air
so I lied about the 70 buffed moxie, I meant to say 68 buffed moxie since I have to use the +stench accordion. I didn't realize it till after the first fight though...

Laughing Floor(79-68)- imp air(5), lolipop
I switched to the volleyball after the 5th imp air

Hey Deze Arena(68-57)- bus pass(5), tailsman
drank Steel Margarita+5 drunk

drank 2 distilled wines+11

23 adventures for the stel margarita quest? Not bad, I think that is one of the few times that I got the imp airs and bus passes before the other two tailsmans.

Hellavator Floor 10
I'll turn it off at level 13, the extra ML is helpful in a few areas and the stats... worth it the whole way. Assuming I can survive the stronger monsters...

Haunted Kitchen(67-61)
opened drawers till I hit the BM buff which I'll burn in the crypt? It doesn't matter much, I can kill stuff pretty quick with the accordion ion's skill.

Niche(61-51) 
yeah I never even attacked, still it's better to be able to massive inflict damge if I wanted to hit attack with weapon.

ate 2 jumbo lucifer+5

+20 ML dunkulars, hellavator and insult dog is a bit much so I'm constantly healing but it's not too much trouble.

Niche(56-51)
ate jumbo lucifer+3

Niche(54-49)
ate jumbo lucifer+3

ate fortune cookie 126 fortune

Niche(1)- cleared to boss
I'll save the nook incase I get the BM adventure before the superlikely quest adventure in the bathroom. Since after the spookyraven revamp there's no way to know which one will happen first. I'll wait to do the cranny till after I set the ballroom song to non combat...

Haunted Kitchen(53-45) chef hat
I didn't get leftovers, maybe I should've used a fairy... hopefully I don't need it for the tower.

alright so I'm at 860/1209 to level 8.

at level 8 I can use the burrito blessing to help with goat cheese

so can I get to level 8 in 45 turns? Possibly, is there 45 turns left where I'm not wasting them? Probably not.

Shore Trip(3)+ 51 moxie

(I'm at 50 non buffed main stat, so I suppose that is what it is based on but there seems to be a lower limit at low levels)

301 stats to level 8

Pirate's Cove(42-32) jolly roger charrrm bracelet, swash outfit
I usually try for the eye patch in the knoll gym(assuming I need a frilly skirt, this run I don't) and/or the hidden temple. This run it dropped from a combat so it makes those ideas moot.

195 stats till level 8

survivability might be questionable at 90 buffed moxie...

well, might just be a tad expensive, whatever I have no place else to go.

Barrrney's Bar(1)- wuss out +132 moxie
63 stats till level 8 now.

Crypt(2)- 
Level 8!

Usually I wait to kill the bosses all at once but I needed the stats more.

Goatlet(29-19)- 3 goat cheese, 4 saber teeth, 2 bottles of whiskey
used burrito blessing and hella smooth. Saw 3 dairy goats and it's all I needed. Funny part of the goatlet? I accidentally was using my volleyball instead of my fairy.

Still bird rib for wet stew so my remaining burrito turns aren't going to be wasted.

Whitey's Grove(19-11)-bird rib
I think it's time to bank...

4,395 meat left...

Imma autosell junk since I haven't this run yet...

7,176 meat is a bit more respectable.

so tomorrow top priority will be Spookyraven then crypt then Trapper quest then pirates. Maybe throw in some spooky forest to get the hidden temple / spooky mushroom since I'm on my way to level 9.

drank redrum+5
Last edited by Mister Mickey on Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mister Mickey
Inscrutable Pi

D4

Post by Mister Mickey » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:14 am

Day 4:

57 adventures to start
63 PvP fites
Level 8, 1,601 stats to level 9

Before I adventure in the billard room I need to get 10 drunkness. I only have 3 permed shooting pool skill so I win if I have pool cue, hand chalk and 10 drunk.

7k meat at the moment is a decent amount and I have 3k from the crypt, 3k for fledges, 5k from the Trapper coming up. Plus 1-2k in the bedroom usually...

Polka, Ode, Gluttony and maybe Suspicious Gaze are the only skills. I plan on buying.

Suspicous Gaze will give me +90 initiative at all times. 20 celebrity, 20 gaze and 50 for lust. Overkill much? I do use 10-20 ML... I see if anything gets the jump on me today. If something does then I'll buy it.

drank distilled wine+6
drank white lightning+10
drank 6 OIB(overpriced imported beer)

PvP search fame 20 HC only... ( I always do targeted attacks in run to eliminate the chance of losing)

Players with less than 20 fame are usually impossible to lose against. Unless you're trying to.

Anyway temporary blindness is gone...

Billard Room(85-78)- pool cue, handchalk(2), library key
Item drop stuff for the library. Goal is kiling jar, 2 inkwells, 1 quill pen and X tattered scraps(where X > infinity),

Library(78-60)- inkwell(3) , tattered scrap(4) , qull pen(3), necklace
I hit Lights Out during the Library 4 turns before unlocking the 2nd floor, which is kinda unfortunate since I start in the bedroom... but I have ample time to complete both quests in BM so it doesn't matter much. At level 11 it makes a bigger difference.

Gallery(60-57)- 4-d guitar, non-Euclidean non-accordion
I wanted the accordion for longer buff duration before going anywhere else. I have a few hundred turns of moxie/initiative left but I been buffing phat loot as needed since it's a more expensive buff.

Funny story the accordion's enchantment? +30 combat initiate... just another reason to not bother getting suspicious gaze.

I Probably should get the bathroom figured out now.

Bathroom(57-49)- make-up wraith 
Missed a fancy bath salt only faced one bathtub... I'm starting to see a trend concerning these combat tower items this run that I don't like. I guess I'm saving Flushed #1 Problem for the F'Cle. It's probably my preference. Using Flushed makes the nook go fast, sometimes too fast to where I come up with a very limited number of skeleton keys... that and it forces me to use a SR on eyedrops for the Fcle instead of consumables.

Gallery(49-43)- dancing shoes

Bedroom(43-35)- disposable camera, spooky specs, dancing whatever thingie
I went for +moxie stats instead of fighting the mistress. I'm a wuss like that. Don't really need a +moxie accessory anyway.

Ballroom(1)- stats 
Nook then ballroom with hella smooth? Sounds good to me if it sounds good to you. Probably won't have any turns left of hella smooth by the time that I'm done in the nook but it's always good to have a back-up plan.

Crypt Nookie(34-22)- cleared to boss
Time to "try" to set the ballroom song.

Ballroom(22-7)- dance card(2), 'Sono Un Amante Non Un Combattente (Andante)'
I've had better and I've had worse, the non combat rate is very annoying there.

Gotta start thinking about consumption for the day.

SR in 6 turns = lunchbox
Spooky forest for spooky shrom= GEO
Pigify 3 opponents in spooky forest while getting shroom = 3 ham steaks

That covers me in food no matter how the lunchbox splits.

The rest of my booze will probably be imported beers? I could start on the bridge and possibly get the booze drop from orc screwdrivers...

I really don't have many turns left if I think about it.

Cranny(7-2) 5 combats
Best laid plans of mice and n00bs.

OUtskirts(1)-lunchbox 2 pasties, 1 coffee
Not the split I wanted, but it shouldn't really matter

1441/1815 stats to level 9

2 Bosses+Bonerdagon+rib chest? Over 200 moxie stats... so I need about 150 more?

coffee+5

Pasty+6

Cranny(12-3)- clear

N00kie(1)- clear

Source(1)- clear
use bonder chest- Level 9!

Logging into mafia...

Leaflet completed with stats...

And we're back.

Drank 2 OIB

Spooky Forest(5-1)- Where are you non combat?
ate 3 hamsteak+26(8,9,9)

Spooky Forest(1)- 3 spooky mushrooms
I considered the pros and cons to unlocking the hidden temple and then getting spooky shrooms while I got the BM torso adventure. Ultimately I decided to hold off on it. The spooky forest is a decent place to pigify opponents each day
and I got other things that I want/need to do today... and my final thought was that I could just get a spicies while adventuring into torso, which is an extremely long named burrito which is an improvement over whatever I'd eat if I didn't get a spicies.
Plus there's no guarantee that I get a non-combat before getting torso...

so what now? Mining gear. Why? I'd like to get the Oracle/DoD unlock/teleportis deal out of the way today....

Today is probably the last day where I'll only be losing 5-6 adventures if I have the unfortunate luck to teleport to the n00b cave.

craft/ eat GEO +26

Mining Cave(51-46)- outfit
Bridge the chasm for a chance at slightly minimally better booze? Yeap.

Chasm Bridge(46- )- ...
Wait up, I need to mine in the cave first incase I get a loadstone...

I can't mine until after I get teleportis, I can't get teleportis until I have 19 drunkness or I risk losing it to the Black kitten BM +14 drunk adventure....

I think the correct choice answer is drink to capicity do the > than sign/DoD unlock.

drank 6 OIB

Enormous >-Than Sign(58-52)- equal sign, plus sign->teleportis

Teleportis(4)- skeletal monkey, pirate cove, bus pass, oracle will see you now

ItznotYerzitz Mine(11)- loadstone, 3 ore, 46 matching mines...
Bridge or Extreme Slope? Bridge gives me a tiny chance for a better nightcap.

untinker bridge(12 lumber 14 fasteners) ugh

Orc Chasm(37-16)- backwoods screwdriver(3)
Pretty much I always have to face the pervert to complete the bridge. It's why I always use the old bronzer on the bridge for the +moxie stats per fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^ That line means it's time to explain something. Time to explain why even though BM has had so many revamps that I still believe that 8 days is possible.

Simple: Deluxe Layer Cake. This stuff came around with the spookyraven revamp.

Level 10 required to eat them. Adventure gains? 4.5 adv/fullness @ 10 fullness each it doesn't take long to farm enough for a run(3-4?)

I should mention that I overlooked them, when Whore_moans pointed deluxe layer cake out to me after the kittyween contest I'd already done a wiki search for 'deluxe layer cake' but for some reason I suppose I had dismissed them?

Compared to the stuff that I normally eat at level 10-11. I'd guess that deluxe layer cakes add idk, somewhere in the neighborhood of 60-80 adventures. Plus they're massive stats. 300 each cake. Those extra turns mean hitting level 12 a day earlier and getting more turns from ode as well(one has to consider)

Farming the ingredients which are both 15% base drop rate according to the wiki means that they drop as much as limes/cherries... without all the silly stuff like needing a lucre and 2 burrito blessings.

I'm pretty sure that 20 turns farming these ingredients is enough for a few cakes... hopefully, we'll see.

I plan to try and use the smolders blessing tomorrow in the castle for booze in the basement/ground floor. Which means I have to use the blessing today for deluxe layer cake farming.

I'm 1851 stats away from level 10, hopefully I can hit level 10 tomorrow with 10 fullness to spare...

Haunted Storage Room(16-0)- moose chocolate(4), sheet cake(1), painting of a glass of wine(3)
Oh yeah the glasses of wine are decently better than imported beer. I will be happy with my farming results if I can scank another sheet cake. Tomorrow...

drank backwoods screwdriver+8

Mister Mickey
Inscrutable Pi

Ain't non holiday no more is it?

Post by Mister Mickey » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:51 pm

Day 5:
Turns played so far: 510
Current meat: 7,061
PvP fites: 79

Level 9- 995/2,601 stats to level 10

drank 3 painting of a glass of wine +9(3,3,3) (~120 moxie stats as well)

Haunted Storage Room(58-54)- sheet cake
drank 2 backwoods screwdrivers+16(8,8)

Getting enough stats to hit level 10 so I can eat a deluxe layer cake today? Difficult, but I must try.

buy Big book of Pirate Insults...

Apparently one of those books isn't enough for Frank...

Barrrney's Barr(1)- wuss out
I'm going to the bar because it's the place where I have a chance to get the most stats(from non combats) so I'd rather not have to guess later on if I can hit level 10 or not

I should probably have more drunkness than 9... but but but I might hit level 10, eat the deluxe cake get through the airship and then get better booze in the castle. Might is the key word.

Barrney's Barr(69-32) Cap'm's Map, seven insults
yellow
one
wife
honour
breathe
tongue
mirror

It takes a pretty good amount of turns to gather those 7 insults and of course I fail to win twice. I usually get all eight insults as a moxie class and write it off as power-leveling, I used to at least. With the stat revamps I really don't need to power-level anywhere anymore.

I suppose if you're going to be screwed by the RNG you might as well be screwed somewhere where you can get decent stats.

328 stats to level 10

ate fortune cookie(68 till SR)

Haunted Bathroom(33-30)- Towel, Flushed #1 Problem
Kitchen sink of item drop buffs: hella smooth, eyedrops, pet-buffing spray, hippy stench(+combat to try and avoid non combats in the F'cle)

also use stuff like a cheap wind of clock because you know the bazillion +initiative I have might not be enough.

F'cle(30-20) 
Earmuff children... earmuffs...
WHAT THE FUCK WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING OLD ASS STUPID FUCKGING CHROMUDGEL pirate??????

fuck this stupid fucking game. Fuck you RNG. Fuck this log, I'm done.

Fucking bullshit. Completely fucking bullshit. OMG fucking BULLLLLLLLLLSHIT

3 tattered scraps, fucking napkins... doesn't fucking matter the chaty pirate cannot be stopped. I know it's not 100% success rate but come the fuck on. I even had free runaway items, fucking bullshit is what it is. Best laid plans of mice and fucking n00bs, can't beat the RNG can only hope she doesn't leave you holding your dick when you do try and figure out WTF to do to not randomly click on things.
After listening to my RNG screwed me over song... I suppose that my plan will be to get eyedrops for my next SR use the excess turns to get 3 a-boo clues.

Extreme Slope(20-16)- sk8board
Level 10! (569 turns played)

Still got a lot of work to do on the level 8 / 9 quests.... just an observation. Actually it be pretty dang nice to have the +moxie hat or the pirate fledges as well as the meat from both those quests. Oh well.

ate deluxe layer cake+43 (+208 mox)

Airship(59-48)- amulet of significance(2), titanium assault umbrella, metalic A, Petroneum torpedo, super spiky hair gel, ocorana of space, model airship, mohawk wig, 
Ok, so I'm pretty sure this has never happened, but I have everything that I could possibly need from the airship(except the immateria thingies). Volleyball time?

Airship(48-33)- S.O.C.K.
so now I should probably try and get some +moxie equipment or the castle will be very difficult. If there was any reason I needed to get the inhaler, I bet it would actually be possible in 24 turns maybe?

so next SR is bram's cocker, so if I don't get inhaler in 25 turns then I'll have to get one about 380 turns from now?

This is assuming I can get to Bram's cocker by the time my next SR comes around. 3,000 stats in ~180 adventures? Seems possible.

ate knob pasty+5

Extreme Slope(38-35)- outfit

Extreme Monster Trick Slope(35-25) Way away from here I'll be... Monster trick... super uber...

Mist Shrouded Icy Peak(4)- 5k, fuzzy hat
7 more turns till SR and eyedrops?

Twin Peak(1)- item non combat

Oil Peak(20-14)- bubblin' crude(7)

Limerick Dungeon(1)- cyclops eyedrops

Giant Basement(13-11)- unlocked ground floor
I'll probably going to go back down there after I unlock the top floor...

Ground Floor(11-0)- giant tomato(2), chaos butterfly(2), plot hole
I pigified the first procrastination giant, why? I have no idea. I'll blame it on a brain fart thinking I'd get hit with that silly effect they hit muscle classes with? Yeah let's go with that excuse.

Swing and a big miss on castle booze. I suppose I can slightly justify going to the basement again in that I didn't get the D or G...

Any actual booze drop would probably have to become my nightcap for today.

drank 2 cream stouts+6(4,2)

Basement(6-2) Heavy D, open sauce
drank 8 OIB

Top Floor(18-10)- spun wheel, thin black candle(3), rocket ship
Bank till tomorrow so I can get hella smooth with my eyedrops for F'cle/A-boo Peak

ate cream sickle+1

Guess I might as well stop calling this a non holiday run since crimbo stuff started today. Which I haven't bothered to do. Unless something OP happens or I find out that I can't hit 8 days I'll probably stick to my "no crimbo stuff" that i said I was going to do.

drank open sauce+13

Mister Mickey
Inscrutable Pi

Re: Downstairs Frank's BM AT (comments welcome)

Post by Mister Mickey » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:28 pm

Day 6
Meat: 14,303
PvP fites: 89 (slept in wrong clan should be 98)
Level 10, 2208 mox to level 11

~~~~~~~~

ate deluxe layer cake +43(255 mox)

so first things first... F'cle, Crumodgely pirate better show up. Then A-boo peak for clues and hopefully some +stench resistance. Then? Finish off hotel california and the oil peak... then Hole in the Sky.

F'cle(1)- mizzed dat mop
Banished the clingy pirate and then he shows up... typical.

I really hope 9 turns of eyedrops is enough to get enough clues.

A boo Peak(107-103)- A-Boo clue(3), polysniff perfume, TURDS key,
*A-boo Peak (currently 90% haunted)

Hmm, I didn't expect this but I did consider that it was possible. Best idea I could come up with is the Haunted Storage Room to try for another sheet cake.

Haunted Storage Room(1)- sheet cake, ghost key
Ok, I didn't plan on having any turns left at this point of uber item drop buffs. Best idea I can come up with is another a-boo clue incase I can't get enough HP/resistance to survive all the levels of hauntedness and thus I can't clear 90% with 3?

Very unlikely. Day 8/9 I'll have 62% wereseal blood boost. I missed pec oil and oil of parrrlay...

I guess best option is Hole in the Sky.

Hole in the Sky(2)- star, star chart
On second thought, WTF is the deal.

A boo Peak(1)- A boo clue
Four total that will do it.

Hole in the Sky(1)- star chart
OK seriously. Whatever, kitchen sink of item drop buffs are gone.

F'cle(1)- Pirate Fledges

Twin Peaks(97-90)- hedge trimmers,badge of authoritay, stench room
Gotta get 12 crude oils

Oil Peak(90-85)- 6 bubblin' crudes
Useless RNG...

Twin Peak(85-81)- troll britches, the roof the roof the roof is on fire! So is the rest of everything else. 
Interesting fact:

Hellavator: 10
Badge of Authority: 10
Grumpy Old Man Charm: 7
dunoculars: 5
Insult Dog: 5
Troll Britches: 5
Stephen's Lab Coat: 10

Total: +52 ML

Which means if I hold off the Oil Peak till I get the lab coat then I can finish it a little quicker...

Hole in the Sky(81-58)- stars, lines... 
Strangely I gathered more stars than lines, way more. I got my fourth star chart with having 24 stars and 16 lines. Which meant that I needed 2 stars and 2 lines OR 0 stars and 4 lines or 3 stars and 1 line. In the final fight it came down to me needing one star or one line to finish, I got 2 stars... I really don't care which weapon I make whatever gets me there the quickest. 96% of the time it's a star crossbow. This time it's a sword.

1,066 mox to level 11

Do ghost keys really give 200 moxie in the rustic one night stand like the wiki claims? I got 2 of them and 2 dance cards...

Spooky Forest(58-44)- hidden temple unlocked, spices, torso awaregness

Ballroom()- dance(+206 mox)
Should probably get the hidden temple stuff out of the way?

I think I have a decent number of turns before my SR comes up... 72/86... (86 is the way more likely one, 72 would be 162 since my last SR. Still, it's possible...

749 mox to level 11

Hidden Temple(44-42)- Nostril of the Serpent
Time to "powerlevel"

Bathroom bounty today... Nice try RNG, I'm not falling for it.

Bedroom(42-38)- meat
used ghost key- You gain 117 Smarm. You gain a Moxie point! Imagine that the wiki is wrong.

536 mox to level 11

Ballroom(38-34) 
193 mox to level 11

Castle Basement(34-25)- open sauce(2)
drank open sauce +11 Level 11!(@729)

Black Forest(36-25)- blackbird, adder blader, Black No. 2, black berry(5) 
2 fights against black berry bushes btw

Black Forest(25-20)-black picnic basket( 0 black pepper), blackberry 'make this zone go faster' boots, 

Shore Trip(3)- Father's Diary

Ballroom(1)- unlocked basement
Incase it's not obvious, there's only one way to play the unlocking the summoning chamber quest in Bad Moon. Blow the wall to kingdom of loathing come... Better food and booze while doing it and even some decently good combat/potions/equipment.

Wine Cellar(16-13)- Bottle of Cevagonna blu ep

Laundry Room(13-8)-bottle of laundry sherry, extra flat penne
drank bottle of laundry sherry +7

ate extra flat penne +7 (78 mox)

Laundry Room(22-13) extra flat penne, bottle of sherry(2), blasting soda
I'll have to wait to do the boiler room till after getting Steph's Lab Coat. Yeah after beating him 11 times Stephen says I can call him Steph.

ate extra flat penne +7( 58 mox)

14 fullness used... I could buy gluttony and fit 2 more in there, if I get an awesome 2 fullness food in the desert I might have to consider it at the end of the day...

6 drunk used so far...

Fog Murderer would be the best nightcap at this point since I didn't get any psycho mad wine. I would start on the hidden temple/city right now but I'm fifteen adventures away from my SR and Bram's cocker so I should do the desert first. I should have plenty of turns to get a shot at a janitor, now whether or not he drops any matches is another story.

drank 2 sherries +15(8,7)

Shore Trip(3)- UV compass
I almost always forget about that stupid thing until it's time to use it. Could've helped when I was "powerleveling" earlier.

Guess I should mention that in 12 turns I'll be getting my first SR number, not my SR necessarily. I'd bet a good chunk of meat it's not my actual SR but I don't have room for a 2nd cookie so gotta wait and see...

Desert Beach(32-20)- 4 pages, 4/8 bounty collected
Irony here, if I don't face off against Bram then I'll want +ML incase I fight a hot boiler. Actually since I forgot to craft the stupid wine off-hand thing I don't have to worry about fighting a boiler, it won't count. Smooth.

Boiler Room(1)- steam elemental 
13 turns till SR confirmed now...

Desert Beach(19-10)- 10 pages total, 36% explored
drank 2 shots of blackberry schnapps +7

Oasis/Desert Beach(17-13)

Boiler Room(1)- Bram's chalker
Now it's time to unlock the hidden city for a chance at Fog Murderers.

Hidden Temple(11-5)- stone wool 

Hidden Park(1)- Banished Janitors
First turn banish janitors and hope they show up before the machete? Usually don't matter what I do I get screwed in the Hidden City almost always in so many ways. I'll banish janitors and not get one to show up before the machete or the matches won't drop. If I don't banish them, then I can never find the non combat once I do get the matches. If I don't get the matches then I'm never thrice cursed the first time that the elevator non combat shows up. If I do get matches then I'm too broke to buy bowls of scorpions to banish drunk pygmies.

Speaking of drunk pgymies, I want to fight at least one. For the accordion they carry.

Hidden Park(4-1)- book of matches
drank open sauce+12

Frees up that for not needing to be a nightcap now. Three drunk left. I suppose there's a tiny small chance at Supernova Champagne in the Desert.

Oasis/Desert(13-1)- 15 pages, stone rose
After getting 15 pages I always go for the stone rose or drum machine and stop after acquiring one. Drum machine = instant completion and stone rose ~ cuts it in half...

After giving gnasir the black paint/stone rose I'm at 80% completion. There's no reason not to finish the remaining 20% in the desert. I'll complete the bounty(hopefully 6/8) so yeah. Just one more reason.

drank eggnog+6

If it wasn't a PvP mini, I probably would've overlooked it. Besides drinking 3 cursed punches(tiny bit over 2.0 adv/drunk) there's nothing else over OIBs.

ate savory truffle +7

drank fog murderer+15

Turns played total:819

1,836/4,809 stats to level 12

Tomorrow will be finishing up level 11 quest, hopefully hitting level 12 before I need to drink so I can use ode

Not doing the DD today means that I'll have to get a zapping wand, which I'll probably want to do anyway for black pepper/lowercase N.

Probably should get the wand like 3 days ago. I have plenty of food I noticed... layer cakes are to thank/blame for that, but they're just so good. I forgot to use my /timer for my SRR after the Bram Sticker fight.... so this log has officially done something that I would've been unable to do without it, figure out how many turns till SRR...

Mister Mickey
Inscrutable Pi

Post by Mister Mickey » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:41 pm

Day 7:
71 adventures to start
99 PvP fites

ate deluxe layer cake +48 (+373 mox)

2,600 stats to level 12

Hidden City Park(119-116)- pygmy blowgun, pygmy pigment, antique machete
I use a corsican blessing and switch to the mosquito and get "free" experience. I like using it for the NS fight since it's revamp.

Haunted Bowling Alley(116-113)- pygmy accordion
Haunted Bowling Alley(113-95)- 5 bowling balls, tiny bowler(2), stone sphere
The bowling alley always seems to take a long time, I guess it's those bowling non combats. Only had to buy 3-4 bowls of scorpions which was pretty nice.

Hidden Hospital(94-82)- half sized scapel, apron, head mirror, other doctor clothes, stone sphere
First turn was the half sized scapel, F that. Using a muscle weapon? Only if you guarantee that I'll face the spirit in the first turn... I wouldn't be able to kill anything. Except the spirit(which combat items that did elemental damage).

Spooky Laboratory()- Steph's secret Formula, Steph's Lab Coat
I think should do other stuff now, if I need to drink a cursed punch then I'm going to want to have ode, which I should be able to get to...

1,787 stats to level 12

80 turns remaining... but I can eat to fullness so a few more.

Poop Deck(80-78)- Swordfish
Bellowdecks(78-71)- Tailsman O'Nam
Palidrome(71-67)- photographs, stunt nuts
Volleyball after I get stunt nuts

Palidrome(67-60) stunt nuts(2), leather chaps, mesh cap, "I Love Me, Vol,I"
Cook Unstable Gonna become the wine bomb(1)
PvP: 2/2 burnt flowers 2 fites to get rid of beaten up, I have to use 22 fites at least per day now so... why not ?

I just randomed them too, which is me getting slightly cocky, my minis aren't that good and there's at least a couple dozen people that I can't beat. Oh well...

Oasis/Desert(59-52)- Exploration complete 7/8 bounty hunt
PvP: 4/4 burnt flowers

1,203 stats to level 12

No possible way to get to 12 before completing the hidden city.

ate moose chocolate+8

ate fortune cookie(SR 94 or 112)

112 is very unlikely, that would be 200 turns since my last SR.

ate brown sugar cane+7

Hidden Apartment Building(68-60) 
drank cursed punch+2

I'd already encountered 3 or 4 of the accountants, I had gotten the attorney badge but banishing janitors and spending another eight turns to get the scheduled non combat again just doesn't seem worth it.

Hidden Apartment Building(1)- stone sphere
Hidden office Building(61-53)
used all the short writs of habeus corpeous I had in the office building. They're worthless after this point.

Hidden City Epic Final COnfrontation(1)
Palidrome Epic Final Confrtontation(1)
Boiler Room(51-44)- wine bomb
Only? took 2 boilers with all the ML I had.

Spooky Chamber(1)
Pook Deck(43-37)
Here's where I lose my sanity. Earmuffs kids:
Fuck me stupid fucking game. What the fuck was I thinking? The idea was to get the Set an Open Coarse non combat... which would've got me instantly to level 12, I was afraid of all the non combats in the pyramid, but can't justify no progress. I'd be just as good/better off in the ballroom, gallery, bathroom where-ever the fuck decent stat gains are sold at. I can't believe how stupid I am sometimes... best laid plans of mice and n00bs...
You can the earmuffs off now.

Pyramid in the Desert(37-27)- wheel stuff 
4 non combats in 10 turns, still the combats are giving me stats. Poop deck was a anti-brilliant idea.

Level 12!

I have no decent drinks to drink. Very very very difficult to start war / finish the filthworms in 27 turns but that is what I'm faced with.

Hippy camp(27-17)- hippy disguise
fuck me that took forever.

Hippy Camp in Disguise(17-11)- War outfit
It appears the delay() on the war outfits can be burned by getting the disguise outfit(frat or hippy) at level 12 after talking to the council. Just one more reason to hold off getting the hippy outfit till level 12. I do get worse stat gains it would seem but those probably won't matter.

Frat House(11-0)- beer helmet(3), distressed denim pants(3), flask flops
Glad I had 15% non combat so I could see nothing but combats and where's my pledge pin? I would've liked it, switching sides to start the war isn't usually much of an advantage +15 elemental damage, but in this case(AT) I would've got an awesome accordion.

Earmuffs...
Fuck this game.
bought ode to booze

drank limacello+8

Frat War Start(1)
7 turns to do the filthworms? Possible, maybe, not really.

Hatchling Chamber(7-3)- gland
Knob Lab(3-1) Shall we Dance?
Drank 2 cursed punch+7

Feeding Chamber(1)- pp gland
Not that I would've used the TARDIS key but my combat macro didn't give me the choice... yeah nevermind.

Royal Chamber(7-4)- gland
Ran out of n eyedrops at the perfect time I suppose. I need to kill the queen to complete the quest so I can drink some decent booze.

Queen Chamber(1)-heart
drank 7 peach schnapps +61(9,9,6,10,9,8,10)

Bit on the upper end there...

Lower Chamber(64-59) tomb ratchet
Couldn't think of another place to burn my item drop buffs...

before I forget...

Daily Dungeon(59-49)- token
Castle()- inhaler
Now what? Farm? Sounds like a plan.

Dook Farm Barn(49-39)- Against the Wind
Fire,Ice,Sleazy Dooks(39-24)- duct tape(6), frozen feather, flamin' feather, filtacious feather, 
duct tape wallet: 3367 meat

Almost as good as a cut of the orchard meat.

Mispellled Cematary(24-18)- Brrraaaaaains
Time to bank...

1,014 turns played so far

4,003 stats to level 13

I'll start with 80 turns then get ~ 76 from a fortune cookie+5 super salads. Then get ~76 from booze.

so ~232 turns to play tomorrow?

Stuff left to do:
A-boo peak- 3
Oil Peak ~ 5
Pyramid ~ 15
Ed- 7
Nuns ~ 20
War to Gremlins- 25
Gremlins ~ 12
War to Arena- 17
War to clear- 33
Man-1
8 bit realm ~ 20
DD- 9
> than sign ~ 9
Shore Trip-3
Which leaves less than 50 turns for the NS quest? With a perfect tower, maybe I can ascend tomorrow. I don't expect to get a perfect tower though.

oh well, at least I've probably shown that 8 days is possible without a holiday.

edit: BTW I nightcapped with a fog murderer...

Mister Mickey
Inscrutable Pi

Post by Mister Mickey » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:24 am

I'll edit this later, I'm too tired atm. Failing doesn't give me a lot of motivation.

Day 8:

drank 5 peach schnapps +38(7,10,8,7,6)

Themthar Hills(118-98)
20 turns is pretty standard, well I suppose 25 when considering the turns used to get braaains

Battlefield(98-73)- killed frat boys

Junkyard Dogs... I mean Gremlins(73-65)-spark plug earring
There isn't really much to comment about at this point is there? I saved the fabric hardner for the gremlins because it makes them do less than 10 damage per round. I used 1/2 half baked potions and got phorcefulness, along with wereseal blood. Equipped a lot of +item and +DR/DA stuff, item because I like having gremlin juice drop. It doesn't but hopefully I don't need it.

There's 50 combats left on the battlefield? Unless I can figure out how to make the pyramid/ed be 100% flyer completetion? I'm not seeing it. I suppose I do have ~101.44 mB/Hg of oil pressure

2,366 mox to level 13

Battlefield(65-43)
1,763 to level 13

sold stuff to get 5 super salads

Imma use a volleyball the rest of the way for extra stats...

ate 5 supersalads +68(13,15,13,14,13)

Battlefield(111-91) 

Pyramid(91-70)- unlocked Ed's chamber
647 mox till level 13

Battlefield(70-61)- the way to their house is clear...

Oil Peak(61-56)- clear

Ed the UNDYING(56-49)- Ain't no grave
Level 13!

Hit level 13 on the 6th turn against Ed. Maybe I didn't need to switch to the volleyball? I'd rather be safe than sorry though. I didn't need anymore dimes from the battlefield so I think it was a solid move.

The Man(1)

A-boo Peak(48-45)- clear
sugar rush, pickle gum and izatek's blessing

2 small boxes, 1 large box

got all !potions except murky.. a couple dups..

Daily Dungeon(45-38)
Burning the restance buffs

bought sonata of sneakiness

Dungeon's of Doom(38-35)- identified potion... 
dark-smart
smoky-confusion
swirly-strength
fizzy-teleport
effervient- moxie

Daily Dungeon(35-32)- token

South of the Boarder(32-19)- mariachi g-string(2), lime and chile gum(2), jaberno gum(3), hotdog unlock gum, tamarind gum,
I post some explictive messages about how messed up this is that I can't get pickle gum to show up in chat, clan chat where no one except myself is listening to...

South of the Border(1)- pickle gum

I'm not even joking, that just happened.

Dungeon of Doom(18-6)- dead mimic
drank to capicity +35

It was 4 peach schnapps and one drunk war drink.. can't remember which.

8 bit realm(41-12)- red pixel(26), green pixel(11), blue pixel(10), white pixel(20), black pixel(20)
Fought 2 bloopers... so many red pixels...

Black Forest(2)- black drum
Usually it's the guitar that is the one that I don't have... I always seem to get a drum somewhere... In the future I should probably grab the black drum if I haven't got a drum to that point yet...

Courtyard(10-2)

Tower Level 1: bowling cricket
ate frat brat +4

This is me saying FU to the final semi rare of this run... no massage oils, no combat item for the NS. Consumption semi rares are completely pointless.

junction/batrat borrow(5-2)- sonar-in-a-biscuit
I started in the junction, then remembered the batrat burrow has higher drop rates for sonars. At least IIRC it does.

Tower Level 2: Inflateable White Tiger
Had the item for it, now I'm out of turns...

so pretty close. Without all the mistakes that I made(beaten-up once), forgetting to do the shore trips, forgetting to talk to the guild at the very beginning of the run? Maybe. To me it seems possible.

drank fog murderer +?
Last edited by Mister Mickey on Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mister Mickey
Inscrutable Pi

Post by Mister Mickey » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:21 am

Tower Level 3: Flaming Samarai

Lair of Ninja Snowmen(1)- fridgid ninja stars
What chance would a Samarai have against a Ninja anyway?

Tower Level 4: Fancy Bath Salts
I told me so... fairy in the bathroom, always fairy anytime you're in an area where there's an item that you might need, fairy.

Haunted Bathroom(57-46)- fancy bath salts
I fought ONE bathtub, there's something seriously wrong with my bathroom monster RNG...

Tower Level 5: Pretty Fly- for a white guy...

Tower Level 6: Angry Cow

Shore Trip(3)

Shadow(1)- 4 gauze garters
Now there's just the small matter of the lowercase N.

zap(2)- lowercase N

Not a guarantee that could've happened yesterday since I'd already used my wand once....

Took 23 more adventures to get to the NS from yesterday so I was pretty close afterall, oh well.

Turned off Hellavator(1)
NS defeated- 1264 turns played.

The run will be officially recorded at 1337 turns after I farm some lucre and drink some eggnog and do other PvP mini things...

so is eight days possible? What do you think?

Thanks for watching... Frank has left the building.... until next time: live free, die well.

harumph
My Pie Blown Sky High

Re: Downstairs Frank's BM AT 9/1337 (comments welcome)

Post by harumph » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:04 pm

the low tunrn count seems possible now with the new NS tower.. i got 1295 my last run. 9 dayer though.

EDIT: i made some mistakes and all and 1295 just means i'm faster before now that there is NS tower. so you should be faster too!