Calling all loggers!

For review of out of clan ascension logs and those in-clan logs that don't share our super secret strategies.

Moderator: Raccoon

Gemelli
Just Plain Old Pie

Calling all loggers!

Post by Gemelli » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:49 pm

[This is cross-posted from the Hogs and HCO forums.]

... no, I'm not collecting wood. (Huh huh. Wood.)

I'm looking for ascension logs from non-Crimbo 4-day HCNP runs. Not the summarized versions, but the actual Mafia session files for those runs.

What I'm hoping to do is to come up with a visual guide that illustrates how a representative 4-day run differs across each of the KoL classes, focusing on a number of different elements, specifically:

* Buff usage
* Familiar usage
* Gear usage
* High-level goal sequencing

If anyone who has done a 4-day run would like to contribute to this effort, please send me a kmail (#384532), and email the log files to me at mr_nobody@yahoo.com. Please let me know if you'd like to be credited when the final guide is published, or if you'd prefer to remain anonymous.

Thanks in advance! Feel free to drop me a kmail if you have any questions. I'll be sure to post the results here (as well as other places) when I've got enough data points to work with. (I realize that getting full logs for all the classes may not be possible, in which case I'll make do with what I can get :) )

Gemelli
Just Plain Old Pie

Re: Calling all loggers!

Post by Gemelli » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:55 pm

As an FYI, I've received five 4-day run logs so far. Yay!

The bad news is that they're all AT runs :) Which is all well and good, but not as useful for cross-class comparative analysis.

If anyone's got non-AT run logs they'd be willing to share, please let me know! Thanks again.