ALV

For review of out of clan ascension logs and those in-clan logs that don't share our super secret strategies.

Moderator: Raccoon

Sambal
Inscrutable Pi

ALV

Post by Sambal » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:05 am

The log visualizer doesn't seem to recognize the new tavern areas for me, is there any visualizer or option that would help?

Flolle
Fie the Pie

Re: ALV

Post by Flolle » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:09 pm

Using KolMafia build 8734, turns in the cellar are correctly recognised as turns spent. They are however not counted for the tavern quest turncounts at the moment, though I'm going to wait to see whether the row and col numbers will continue to be printed to the log in the future before I start mucking around with that. You probably need to update to a more recent build of KolMafia.

In the future, please use the AFH or HCO feedback threads or the issue tracker of the project if you have a problem with the program, to assume that I'll always see posts made somewhere else about logging issues or other errors appearing in the program is foolish to say the least. Apologies if this comes off as harsh, but it isn't the first time I see posts about some problem or another popping up that isn't also posted to the official channels (you only committed a mild "offence", making a new thread about this actually let me notice it, if this had been posted in a logging thread no way I would have seen it). And as I said, assuming that I will read any given post that is not directed at the official channels is foolish, especially since as of the start of October I'm relatively time and internet constrained, because I moved and don't have an internet connection at my new home and will continue to not have one for probably another month (I have better things to do than read every forum post when I only have internet access while I'm at university).