Ascension Log Visualizer

For stuff related to KoLmafia, KoLproxy, Ascension Log Visualizer, and greasemonkey scripts. Maybe other stuff too.
NardoLoopa
Market Manipulator

Re: Ascension Log Visualizer

Post by NardoLoopa » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:45 pm

A couple of things I didn't see mentioned in the XML example:
Equipment:Container
ItemDrops: Pickpocket / familiar-drops
consumable:fullness count

How are stat-gains from in-combat item uses recorded?

I find it interesting that TurnRunDown, DayChanges and FamiliarChanges are peer nodes, but Consumables are children of TurnRunDown. Same with skillcast. I always imagine the division as things that happen while you're (potentially) using an adventure and things that happen between adventures.

Also, if I could suggest: I'd like to see a "pre-turn-note" and "post-turn-note". I've been reading a lot of logs recently that follow the form of "This is what I'm thinking when I start to adventure here." instead of "Well, I was hoping for X when I adventured here, but as you can see it didn't work out." I realize I can note the previous turn about forecasting the future turn, but that's not really how I'm trying to think about. An attribute of "pre=yes" or something would suffice.

In any case, I'll be really happy when the note-taker can bridge sessions. I like the tool a lot. Thanks for the hard work.

Flolle
Fie the Pie

Post by Flolle » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:04 pm

NardoLoopa wrote:A couple of things I didn't see mentioned in the XML example:
Equipment:Container
ItemDrops: Pickpocket / familiar-drops
consumable:fullness count

Equipment: Considering that this equipment slot is essentially deprecated by the game, the very low amount of container items actually in the game, and them not being ascension relevant, I don't think it's necessary. Unless there is another reason?
ItemDrops: Not tracked internally at all. That is, how items are gotten is not tracked, the drop itself is obviously tracked.
Consumable: Could be added I guess, although the ALV would ignore that value and continue using its internal data tables instead. Wanted for something specific? If you say some external parser for data grabbing/analysis, that'd be fine with me.

NardoLoopa wrote:How are stat-gains from in-combat item uses recorded?

Anything that isn't specifically tracking its own statgain (e.g. consumables), is considered to be part of the turns statgain. And no, combat items aren't considered to be consumables by the program. This comes back to the fact that there aren't indicators which parts of a combat text block in mafia session logs are in-combat actions and which are after-combat actions, I could try to write an algorithm that could correctly guess in most cases, but I'd really rather spent my time on other things.

NardoLoopa wrote:I find it interesting that TurnRunDown, DayChanges and FamiliarChanges are peer nodes, but Consumables are children of TurnRunDown. Same with skillcast. I always imagine the division as things that happen while you're (potentially) using an adventure and things that happen between adventures.

Heh, this is a bit of a case of leaky abstraction, most of that is due to the ALV legacy of having started as a visualizer for pre-parsed logs. Internally some of that has been resolved through sharing of object references, but not in every case. I'd love to make every action/event part of a turn, because that's how I view it personally, but it would in some cases be unhandly when working with pre-parsed logs (the ALV still needs to maintain that feature, "every time you add a feature, you adopt a child" and so on). Also, some of the data is usually only accessed in bulk, so it's not paramount to make it turn based instead of storing it in a list/map, so I end up leave it as is because I'm lazy. >_>

Another thing to consider is that not everything in there is 100% necessary. For example familiar and equipment change collections could also be created from the turn data.

NardoLoopa wrote:Also, if I could suggest: I'd like to see a "pre-turn-note" and "post-turn-note". I've been reading a lot of logs recently that follow the form of "This is what I'm thinking when I start to adventure here." instead of "Well, I was hoping for X when I adventured here, but as you can see it didn't work out." I realize I can note the previous turn about forecasting the future turn, but that's not really how I'm trying to think about. An attribute of "pre=yes" or something would suffice.

Hmm, are you simply talking about something that only the XML format would support, or something that the Notetaker interface should do so too? Because I'm a bit at a loss how I should support that in the GUI without making it look confusing.

Edit reason: Wording. My English is not so great when I'm tired.
Last edited by Flolle on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NardoLoopa
Market Manipulator

Post by NardoLoopa » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:50 pm

Flolle wrote:Hmm, are you simply talking about something that only the XML format would support, or something that the Notetaker interface should do so too? Because I'm a bit at a loss how I should support that in the GUI without making it look confusing.

I was thinking about splitting the note-taking text box into lower and upper halves -- having a collapsible div (HTML speak) would work so you could personally alter it to whichever you prefer.

In the XML it would only need an attribute off the note tag.

Flolle
Fie the Pie

Post by Flolle » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:59 pm

NardoLoopa wrote:I was thinking about splitting the note-taking text box into lower and upper halves -- having a collapsible div (HTML speak) would work so you could personally alter it to whichever you prefer.

In the XML it would only need an attribute off the note tag.

I think I see what you mean. Collapsible div doesn't really tell me too much (not a HTML guy), but I think I understood your meaning anyway.

I have to see how well I can make this work, but I have an idea or two regarding implementation. I'll get back to you once I have something working or decided it's not worth the trouble (the parsed log creator is a bit of a spaghetti code monster, so there might be troubles there).

Regarding the XML side of things, I'd implement it by having <preintervalnote> and <postintervalnote> sub-nodes in the turninterval notes node. I don't think it's necessary to have something like that in the single turn notes though.

vampirewolf3
Inscrutable Pi

Post by vampirewolf3 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:10 am

Thanks again for making this Ascension Log Visualizer. It's very nice, and I use it all the time. :D

I just have one tiny little thing to report. I use the Notetaker since it colors my logs very nicely, and since I log every day, I only select "Day X" and never "Full log". I've noticed that each time I do that, it includes the last turn played the day before, which I think is a cool feature. However, the header for this little glimpse is always "Day 1", even when I'm looking at Day 3, etc.

Like I said, it's a very small thing, and probably not worth a new version. But if you could wrap this in the next release you do, that'd be really cool.
[url=http://koldb.com/player.php?name=vampirewolf3]vampirewolf3[/url] (#433366)

Flolle
Fie the Pie

Post by Flolle » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:08 pm

The Ascension Log Visualizer version 3.0.0 has been released.

Changes from the last version include, but are not limited to:
- A couple of GUI changes/additions, among them an Export dialog directly accessible from the Ascension Log menu point for easier access to the different output formats supported by the ALV.
- The CLI got a couple of optional parameters added. See its documentation for details.
- Fixed equipment tracking of familiar equipment to a degree, it was more or less broken before (it still won't play nice with locked equipment). This means that it was now viable to add specific familiar items to the stat-giver item list and they can be found in them. Note that you need to update the data files as described below for the new items to be tracked.
- Implemented a XML output format for ascension logs. Follow this link to see its structure.

The XML output format is different from the others due to the fact that it contains all the data that the internal data structures hold, making it a detailed log format (the only other detailed format is that of kolmafia session logs).

There are two purposes for the implementation of the XML format. 1) It allows for working with logs over multiple program sessions or computers, because all the data that might be edited is contained inside the XML file (currently the only use case for this is notetaking with the Notetaker interface). 2) A more standardised common ground for inter-program communication. While parsed logs are relatively short and thus reasonably easy to parse, they do not contain the same amount of data a detailed log would contain due to being designed for human readability. On the other side are kolmafia session logs which contain all data, but are rather unhandly and comparatively hard to parse by programs or for humans to overview in their entirety. The XML format is supposed to strike a compromise by containing all the data that the ALV itself tracks and at the same time being easy to parse (or create even) by programs thanks to using the XML standard.

A log can be saved in the XML format through the Export dialog and loading a log into the program can be done by selecting an appropriate XML file through the File->Visualize preparsed ascension log menu option.

As always, check the source repository log if you want a more detailed list.

Anyone who used any of the previous releases of the ALV should on the first startup of this release recreate the data files through Extra->Recreate data files and then restart the program. If you made manual changes to the files, you will have to add them again afterwards.

As usual, any feedback, be it bug report, request, or just general comment will be appreciated, especially for features that were newly introduced.

@vampirewolf3
Apologies, I did not see your post until now. :(

While this may seem like a little thing, it's actually not that easy to change. This has to do with iterator handling and the textual log creator being a bit of a spaghetti code monster (as I have noted before, I think). I can look into it, but I'm not going to make any promises on whether I'm going to fix it or not.

NardoLoopa
Market Manipulator

Post by NardoLoopa » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:00 pm

Wow, thanks Folle, can't wait to check it out. I hope someone takes advantage of the XML output. I imagine it could be used for spading, at least.

Flolle
Fie the Pie

Post by Flolle » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:34 am

Flolle wrote:@vampirewolf3
Apologies, I did not see your post until now. :(

While this may seem like a little thing, it's actually not that easy to change. This has to do with iterator handling and the textual log creator being a bit of a spaghetti code monster (as I have noted before, I think). I can look into it, but I'm not going to make any promises on whether I'm going to fix it or not.

To my surprise, this was easier to do than I originally imagined. But hey, better to promise too little than too much. :D

Version 3.0.3 is uploaded and contains the fix.

top1214
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Post by top1214 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:03 pm

This isn't a major thing, just something I think would be neat.

So I really like seeing how the +stat and +ML equipment contribute to the mainstat needed at various levels. Is it possible to do this with effects (Antiphon, Roachform, etc.)? Is the equipment all hardcoded, and thus all there and easy, so doing effects would be difficult (esp. the ones like Ur-kel's which vary with player level)?

Flolle
Fie the Pie

Post by Flolle » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:42 pm

top1214 wrote:This isn't a major thing, just something I think would be neat.

So I really like seeing how the +stat and +ML equipment contribute to the mainstat needed at various levels. Is it possible to do this with effects (Antiphon, Roachform, etc.)? Is the equipment all hardcoded, and thus all there and easy, so doing effects would be difficult (esp. the ones like Ur-kel's which vary with player level)?

While this would indeed be neat to have, this is far more complicated than it might look on the surface.

To cut to the chase, this would require full buff logging and adding that alone would make me consider bumping the major version number. Tracking buffs wouldn't be exactly easy on its own due to buff shrugging and the way buff effect-duration counting works in regards to buffs acquired during fights (and me not knowing when exactly that fight is over as there is no indication in session logs). But this is still ignoring free runaways, which makes this an order of magnitude more complicated.

As you can see, this has potential to be a giant headache and a maintenance problem, so unless someone has a really cool idea in regards to making use of the buff usage data (with a chart or in some other way; has to be easily understandable by a human), I'm not going to implement logging of it. And - sorry, not meant as a slight against you in any way - adding a couple of lines to the +stat breakdown just doesn't cut it.

stupac2
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Post by stupac2 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:46 pm

I wonder how amenable the mafia devs would be to just printing stuff like effects and their duration at the end of a turn. I mean, it shouldn't be terribly hard to just tack that kind of stuff on, right? Maybe it would be, I dunno.

Anyway, that might be an avenue worth pursuing.

top1214
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Post by top1214 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:15 am

Flolle wrote:While this would indeed be neat to have, this is far more complicated than it might look on the surface.

That's what I thought since it wasn't there.
Flolle wrote: And - sorry, not meant as a slight against you in any way - adding a couple of lines to the +stat breakdown just doesn't cut it.

None taken. I didn't think it could be that easy, but had no idea how hard it would be.

Flolle
Fie the Pie

Post by Flolle » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:19 pm

The Ascension Log Visualizer version 3.1.0 has been released.

- Support for the sibling of the navel ring concerning runaways, the Greatest American Pants.
- An area search has been added to the button bar under the Ascension Log menu point to make it easier to, well, search for specific turn intervals by area name in the textual ascension log.
- Ascension log caching has been implemented to speed up the start up of the ascension log visualisation dialog and the actual visualisation of selected logs. The first time a session log folder is loaded, it will take a while for the caching to get done, but subsequent start ups of the ascension log visualisation dialog should be (much) faster.

The ascension logs are cached in the Ascension Log XML format and stored under ~/.ascensionLogVisualizer/cache/.

While potentially possible, the caching is currently not used anywhere else in the program.

As usual, any feedback, be it bug report, request, or just general comment will be appreciated, especially for features that were newly introduced.

Kelemvor
AFH

Post by Kelemvor » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:19 am

Log caching sounds neat! Although, it will probably have the unintended side effect of making me less motivated to clear out my session log directory and archive my parsed log files every once in a while when I notice the ALV loading up more slowly than usual.

Flolle
Fie the Pie

Post by Flolle » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:51 pm

The Ascension Log Visualizer version 3.2.0 has been released.

- Added some more helpful error messages when a problem occurs while parsing logs through the mafia log visualization dialog.
- Support for the trivial skills MP-cost change. Note that this will show up retro-actively, that is, logs that are from before this change will show up with the wrong MP-cost for the class' trival combat skill. Use an older version of the ALV in those cases, if this bothers you.
- Mini-Hipster fight logging is now shown in the Misc panel. The fights are also logged in the Ascension XML format.
- The day on which a turn was spent is now directly tracked by the turn to better track day changes. This fixes issues with day changes being one turn too late (which could eat up consumable usage in the turn rundown) when there were free runaways or non-turns spent before the day change. The day number of a single turn is now included in the Ascension XML format.
- The Ascension XML format got bumped to version 1.1 due to the above two additions.
- The Misc panel now not only lists puttied monsters, but also monsters copied through the 4d-camera.

Kelemvor
AFH

Post by Kelemvor » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Yay hipster fight logging (and other changes)! Thanks Flolle!

quamper
Leaks

Post by quamper » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Kelemvor wrote:Yay hipster fight logging (and other changes)! Thanks Flolle!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Majromax
Just Plain Old Pie

Post by Majromax » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Minor bug, I think; the animated macaroni duck doesn't seem to count as a starfish-type familiar for MP gains. Its familiar actions are being recorded as "inside encounters".

Flolle
Fie the Pie

Post by Flolle » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:07 am

Yes, you are right, a couple of Starfish familiars are missing. I'll look into that for the next release.

Just mentioning that here, because I'm a bit busy currently and don't know when that release is going to occur.

Flolle
Fie the Pie

Post by Flolle » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:13 pm

A bit of a preface here, since there are two things I'd like to mention.

I was super busy for the last couple of weeks. This resulted in me delaying the release of the next planned version, because I want to throw out proper release notes too. It was getting to the point of ridiculousness that I said screw it and released 3.4.1 without release notes. Thankfully my personal schedule is more permitting now, so I'm catching up with that blemish, meaning that the following release notes are for the current version and not a new one.

Secondly, I'm thinking about making a thread for the Ascension Log Visualizer on the KoL main forums. That thread would "replace" the current AFH and HCO threads as the place where I post release notes and primarily point people to in case they have problems/suggestions. It wouldn't mean that I would ignore anything posted in the old feedback threads from that point onwards, I'd just point people to the thread in the main forum in the future and hope that anyone that used to post feedback here would do so in the new thread from then on.

To give reasons why I'm thinking about this:

For one, I first started with threads in the AFH and HCO forums to reach the people most likely to use the ALV (AFH and HCO have by far the biggest and most active ascension logging tradition on their forums) and by extension get the best possible feedback to get development of the ground and into the right direction back at the start of this project. I think that that worked out beautifully, but in the last few months, the rate of posts in both threads was relatively low to the point that I think it isn't really that helpful to have a split community anymore.

Of course, having a thread in the main forums could potentially spread the word faster than threads in the AFH and HCO forums can, although I don't really think that there are that many new users to be had that way. But what I think is a more valuable point is that the barrier to give feedback would be lowered, as I think it is safe to say - without stepping on anyones toes - that there are far more people with an account on the main forums than there are on AFH's or HCO's forums (and while account creation isn't exactly a big deal, it is a barrier).

I'm saying this here first, because I want to see what others think about it. Hopefully there isn't too much of a negative response to this.

The Ascension Log Visualizer version 3.4.1 has been released.

• Overhaul of the data files system. The way this works now is that there are tables with default values inside the program jar which are read in first, then custom files in the user directory are considered. This means that users that never customised their data files won't ever again be bothered with the "recreate the data files" thing that was necessary every time the files were updated by me. Also, for people that want to customise the data files (e.g. add itemdrops they think should be included in parsed logs, among other things), there is now an in-program editor to do this.
  • The way turns are logged internally and in the XML format has been changed a little. Instead of only logging turns that actually took adventures, now all turns that occurred are logged. Right now, this doesn't really change anything on the user-end, but it'll allow me to do some things more nicely. Also, not to say too much, but it is a slight preparation for interesting future developments.
    The only way this information can be accessed right now is through the Detailed Log Viewer and the XML format.
  • New Yellow Ray handling, basically I'm looking for the "Everything Looks Yellow" effect acquisition now, so if there are any future items/familiars with that functionality, they should be recognised out of the box. Also, with that came a name change for the linked summary in parsed logs, it is now called YELLOW DESTRUCTION.
  • The rest of the pumpkin IotM (itemdrops, equipment, consumables) should also be supported.
  • All the gameplay relevant parts of Crimbo 2010 should be supported, namely consumables, glob of Black Out as a source of free runaways, photocopied monster recognised as a version of a copied monster.
  • Parsed logs now contain a COPIED MONSTERS summary that lists all monsters fought that were copied through whatever source (currently 4d-camera, putty and fax machine are the possibilities).
  • Fixed logging of the Tavern Cellar.
  • More Starfishes are recognised as such for MP gains data.

lostcalpolydude
Forum Maestro

Post by lostcalpolydude » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Making a thread on the main KoL forum sounds like a good plan.
bmaher: Softcore character
lostcalpolydude: Hardcore character (abandoned)

Flolle
Fie the Pie

Post by Flolle » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:45 am

The feedback thread in the KoL forum is up and running. I hope to see familiar faces there in the future. :)

And big thanks to everyone who gave feedback here in the past, it has been vital for the development of this program. :D

NardoLoopa
Market Manipulator

Post by NardoLoopa » Fri May 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Hmm, challenge-core support? (Bees encountered?)

Verdigris97
Colonel Contest

Post by Verdigris97 » Fri May 27, 2011 3:31 pm

NardoLoopa wrote:Hmm, challenge-core support? (Bees encountered?)
Oooh, good idea. I'll add a request for packet of orchid seeds (and maybe handfuls of honey) drops in parsed logs, too...

PS: I love the ALV. Love. It.

lostcalpolydude
Forum Maestro

Post by lostcalpolydude » Fri May 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Keep in mind that flolle might not see your post as quickly here as he would in the thread on the main forum.
bmaher: Softcore character
lostcalpolydude: Hardcore character (abandoned)

Flolle
Fie the Pie

Post by Flolle » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Sooner or later, I'm going to see it anyway because I have the news feed of the forum in my feed-reader, but I strongly recommend to post in the main forum anyway.

A good example of why happened directly after NardoLoopa's post: Verdigris97 posted something that expanded on NardoLoopa's request and probably would not have done so without that first request. Due to the main forum's wider reach it is more likely that someone would be inclined to do this than they would here where for the most part only AFH members are going to read the posts.

Also, I gave an answer to you, NardoLoopa, in the main forum. ;)

ungawa
AFH

Post by ungawa » Mon May 26, 2014 12:22 pm

Hey all, I know this thread is semi-retired, but I wanted to post here to see if anyone had any suggestions before taking these updates to the KoL forums.
With TE's help, I found the source for version 3.7.0, and I've been working on updating parts that have been broken by revamps/new content.

So far, I've updated the following:
-Updated zone names and relevant zones for Quest Turns calculation in the summary (It's probably still not perfect, but it's output is useful again. This was the main goal that pushed me to look into updating the parser.)
-Added new quest relevant drops so they will be shown when they drop
-Updated semi-rare list (I verified Baa'baa appears in the summary now. I haven't verified the other additions.)
-Added rain-doh, ice sculpture and reanimator tracking to the copied combats section of the summary
-Added black crayon monsters to list of "hipster" fights
-Update the list of free run items to include Louder than Bomb and Green Smoke Bomb (GAPants and tatters are more complicated to add to the Free Runaways summary. I may tackle that at some point if I'm feeling ambitious.)
-Update challenge path list (I verified Slow and Steady is parsed correctly. I haven't verified the other additions.)

Other low hanging fruit includes updating the yellow destruction list, but I haven't gotten around to that. Anything else that's out of date that people would like? Maybe the Bottlenecks section, but several of those aren't really bottlenecks anymore.

Here's an recent (uncommented exploratory SC Slow and Steady) log using these updates (which I guess I'll call 3.7.1?)
NEW Sauceror Softcore No-Path ASCENSION STARTED 20140516
------------------------------

This log was created by the Ascension Log Visualizer 3.7.1.
The basic idea and the format of this parser have been borrowed from the AFH MafiaLog Parser by VladimirPootin and QuantumNightmare.

===Day 1===

[0] Ascension Start [0,0,0]
+> [0] Got empty meat tank, tires
o> Ate 1 Every Day is Like This Sundae (0 adventures gained) [0,6,0]
o> Drank 1 Irish Coffee, English Heart (0 adventures gained) [0,6,0]
#> Turn [0] pulled 1 Boris's Helm
#> Turn [0] pulled 1 Buddy Bjorn
#> Turn [0] pulled 1 Pantsgiving
#> Turn [0] pulled 1 over-the-shoulder Folder Holder
#> Turn [0] pulled 1 can of Rain-Doh
#> Turn [0] pulled 1 Sneaky Pete's leather jacket
-> Turn [0] none
[1-2] Sloppy Seconds Diner [37,78,35]
#> Turn [1] pulled 1 The Legendary Beat
#> Turn [1] pulled 1 Snow Suit
#> Turn [1] pulled 1 ring of conflict
#> Turn [1] pulled 1 gold wedding ring
#> Turn [1] pulled 1 Hand in Glove
-> Turn [1] Artistic Goth Kid
=> Level 2 (Turn 1)! (4/7/4)
=> Level 3 (Turn 2)! (6/9/6)
[3] Unknown Adventure #388 [22,41,20]
[4-7] The Haunted Kitchen [117,258,140]
+> [4] Got leftovers of indeterminate origin
+> [5] Got coconut shell, coconut shell, little paper umbrella, little paper umbrella
+> [5] Got magical ice cubes
+> [7] Got Spookyraven billiards room key
o> Drank 1 carrot claret (0 adventures gained) [4,4,5]
#> Turn [4] pulled 1 recording of Rolando's Rondo of Resisto
=> Level 4 (Turn 4)! (10/15/10)
=> Level 5 (Turn 7)! (13/20/14)
[8] Unknown Adventure #391 [18,49,16]
-> Turn [8] Hovering Sombrero
[9-19] The Haunted Billiards Room [157,408,184]
+> [16] Got pool cue
#> Turn [9] pulled 1 cube of billiard chalk
=> Level 6 (Turn 19)! (18/29/20)
[20] Unknown Adventure #390 [18,41,24]
+> [20] Got inkwell
[21-27] The Haunted Library [137,297,151]
+> [27] Got Lady Spookyraven's necklace
-> Turn [27] Artistic Goth Kid
[28-35] The Outskirts of Cobb's Knob [195,436,174]
+> [28] Got Knob Goblin firecracker
+> [35] Got Knob Goblin encryption key
=> Level 7 (Turn 34)! (26/40/27)
[36] Unknown Adventure #394 [18,52,23]
-> Turn [36] Hovering Sombrero
[37-46] The Haunted Gallery [182,389,182]
+> [46] Got Lady Spookyraven's dancing shoes
[47] The Haunted Bathroom [32,49,15]
+> [47] Got Lady Spookyraven's powder puff
[48] Unknown Adventure #393 [19,53,67]
[49-55] The Haunted Bedroom [141,375,141]
+> [51] Got Lord Spookyraven's spectacles
+> [53] Got antique hand mirror
+> [55] Got Lady Spookyraven's finest gown
[56] Unknown Adventure #395 [100,111,100]
[57-59] The Haunted Ballroom [38,102,53]
[60] The Haunted Bedroom [26,42,25]
+> [60] Got disposable instant camera
-> Turn [60] Artistic Goth Kid
[61-65] The Spooky Forest [76,209,107]
=> Level 8 (Turn 61)! (35/53/37)
[66-76] The Defiled Niche [230,586,273]
#> Turn [66] pulled 1 handful of Smithereens
-> Turn [70] Hovering Sombrero
-> Turn [76] Oily Woim
&> 1 / 1 free retreats
[77] The Defiled Alcove [16,44,22]
-> Turn [77] Hovering Sombrero
[78-81] Rain-Doh box full of monster [82,204,92]
[82] The Defiled Cranny [13,60,19]
[83] Rain-Doh box full of monster [22,48,23]
[84] The Defiled Cranny [30,65,40]
[85] The Defiled Alcove [26,69,42]
+> [85] Got loose teeth
#> Turn [85] pulled 1 Knob Goblin harem pants
#> Turn [85] pulled 1 Knob Goblin harem veil
#> Turn [85] pulled 1 Knob Goblin perfume
#> Turn [85] pulled 1 Spooky-Gro fertilizer
#> Turn [85] pulled 1 ninja carabiner
#> Turn [85] pulled 1 ninja crampons
#> Turn [85] pulled 1 ninja rope
-> Turn [85] Steam-Powered Cheerleader

===Day 2===

[86-93] The Defiled Nook [160,353,183]
+> [86] Got coconut shell, coconut shell, coconut shell, evil eye
+> [86] Got little paper umbrella, magical ice cubes, skeleton bone, smart skull
+> [87] Got evil eye, loose teeth, loose teeth, skeleton bone
+> [88] Got evil eye, skeleton bone, smart skull
+> [89] Got evil eye, loose teeth, loose teeth, skeleton bone
+> [90] Got evil eye, skeleton bone, smart skull
+> [91] Got evil eye, skeleton bone, smart skull
+> [92] Got evil eye, loose teeth, loose teeth, skeleton bone
+> [93] Got skeleton bone, skeleton bone, skeleton bone
#> Turn [86] pulled 1 Mortimer's nostrum
#> Turn [86] pulled 1 cyclops eyedrops
-> Turn [93] Hovering Sombrero
[94] Haert of the Cyrpt [37,116,47]
+> [94] Got chest of the Bonerdagon, skull of the Bonerdagon, vertebra of the Bonerdagon
o> Used 1 chest of the Bonerdagon [150,165,150]
=> Level 9 (Turn 94)! (45/68/48)
[95] Throne Room [19,77,50]
+> [95] Got Cobb's Knob lab key, Crown of the Goblin King
#> Turn [95] pulled 3 Shore Inc. Ship Trip Scrip
[96-100] The Spooky Forest [20,44,18]
+> [97] Got mosquito larva
+> [98] Got spooky sapling
+> [99] Got tree-holed coin
+> [100] Got Spooky Temple map
o> Ate 1 Every Day is Like This Sundae (0 adventures gained) [0,5,0]
o> Drank 1 Irish Coffee, English Heart (0 adventures gained) [0,4,0]
#> Turn [96] pulled 1 swashbuckling pants
#> Turn [96] pulled 1 stuffed shoulder parrot
#> Turn [96] pulled 1 eyepatch
[101-115] The Dark Elbow of the Woods [274,649,289]
+> [115] Got eldritch butterknife
[116-125] The Dark Heart of the Woods [143,380,160]
+> [125] Got box of birthday candles
[126-129] The Dark Neck of the Woods [20,51,27]
+> [129] Got dodecagram
[130-143] Barrrney's Barrr [389,673,359]
+> [134] Got bottle of rum
+> [135] Got bottle of rum
+> [136] Got bottle of rum
+> [137] Got bottle of rum
+> [138] Got bottle of rum
+> [142] Got bottle of rum
[144] Cap'm Caronch's Map [27,58,27]
[146] The Infiltrationist [0,0,0]
[148] Barrrney's Barrr [0,0,0]
-> Turn [148] Steam-Powered Cheerleader
[149-159] The F'c'le [147,532,239]
+> [150] Got ball polish
+> [151] Got mizzenmast mop
+> [158] Got rigging shampoo
#> Turn [159] pulled 3 linoleum ore
#> Turn [159] pulled 3 goat cheese
-> Turn [153] Jumpsuited Hound Dog
-> Turn [159] Hovering Sombrero
&> 1 / 1 free retreats
[160-163] Mist-Shrouded Peak [106,289,105]
o> Ate 1 Boris's key lime pie (0 adventures gained) [32,0,0]
o> Ate 1 Jarlsberg's key lime pie (0 adventures gained) [0,35,0]
o> Ate 1 Sneaky Pete's key lime pie (0 adventures gained) [0,0,31]
#> Turn [163] pulled 1 enchanted bean
#> Turn [163] pulled 1 Boris's key lime pie
#> Turn [163] pulled 1 Jarlsberg's key lime pie
#> Turn [163] pulled 1 Sneaky Pete's key lime pie
=> Level 10 (Turn 160)! (56/85/59)
[164-193] The Penultimate Fantasy Airship [822,1835,850]
+> [167] Got metallic A, photoprotoneutron torpedo
+> [168] Got amulet of extreme plot significance
+> [171] Got Tissue Paper Immateria
+> [174] Got Mohawk wig
+> [175] Got Tin Foil Immateria
+> [190] Got Gauze Immateria
+> [192] Got Plastic Wrap Immateria
+> [193] Got S.O.C.K.
&> 1 / 1 free retreats
[194-195] The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Basement) [89,154,69]
+> [194] Got heavy D, original G
-> Turn [195] Artistic Goth Kid
[196-199] The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Ground Floor) [333,703,305]
+> [199] Got anticheese, ten-leaf clover

===Day 3===

o> Ate 1 Every Day is Like This Sundae (0 adventures gained) [0,6,0]
[200-201] The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Ground Floor) [30,74,32]
-> Turn [201] Hovering Sombrero
[202-207] The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Top Floor) [167,375,177]
[209] The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 3) [0,0,0]
+> [209] Got bottle of tequila, bottle of tequila, bottle of tequila
[210] The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 2) [26,56,36]
+> [210] Got tangle of rat tails
[211] The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 1) [0,0,0]
[212] The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 4, col 1) [0,0,0]
+> [212] Got Typical Tavern swill, Typical Tavern swill, Typical Tavern swill, coconut shell
+> [212] Got coconut shell, little paper umbrella, magical ice cubes, magical ice cubes
o> Ate 1 snow berries (0 adventures gained) [3,3,4]
#> Turn [212] pulled 1 frost flower
-> Turn [212] Steam-Powered Cheerleader
[213-216] A-Boo Peak [109,267,107]
+> [213] Got A-Boo clue
+> [214] Got A-Boo clue
+> [215] Got A-Boo clue
o> Ate 3 astral hot dog (0 adventures gained) [556,616,574]
=> Level 11 (Turn 214)! (69/104/72)
[217-222] Oil Peak [177,424,200]
-> Turn [222] Hovering Sombrero
[223] The Black Forest [0,0,0]
[224] The Shore, Inc. Travel Agency [78,175,83]
+> [224] Got acoustic guitarrr
&> 1 / 1 free retreats
[230-232] Belowdecks [117,258,129]
+> [232] Got snakehead charrrm
[233] Rain-Doh box full of monster [36,92,41]
+> [233] Got snakehead charrrm
[234-246] Inside the Palindome [637,1402,663]
+> [235] Got photograph of an ostrich egg
+> [236] Got ketchup hound
+> [237] Got photograph of a dog, stunt nuts
+> [241] Got photograph of God
+> [246] Got Mega Gem, photograph of a red nugget
#> Turn [246] pulled 1 wet stew
-> Turn [245] Artistic Goth Kid
&> 1 / 1 free retreats
[247-248] The Haunted Ballroom [21,62,36]
-> Turn [248] Steam-Powered Cheerleader
[249-257] The Haunted Wine Cellar [288,649,325]
[258] Rain-Doh box full of monster [32,65,36]
[259-260] The Haunted Wine Cellar [74,131,71]
+> [260] Got bottle of Chateau de Vinegar
[261] The Haunted Laundry Room [25,81,35]
+> [261] Got blasting soda
[262] Cook 1 blasting soda + 1 bottle of Chateau de Vinegar [0,0,0]
-> Turn [262] Hovering Sombrero
[263-264] The Haunted Boiler Room [110,293,137]
+> [264] Got wine bomb
#> Turn [264] pulled 1 killing jar
#> Turn [264] pulled 1 Shore Inc. Ship Trip Scrip
[265-266] The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert [66,183,86]
+> [266] Got ten-leaf clover
#> Turn [266] pulled 1 star key lime pie
#> Turn [266] pulled 2 star key lime pie
#> Turn [266] pulled 1 distressed denim pants
#> Turn [266] pulled 1 bejeweled pledge pin
#> Turn [266] pulled 1 beer helmet
#> Turn [266] pulled 1 star chart
#> Turn [266] pulled 1 star hat
#> Turn [266] pulled 1 star staff
#> Turn [266] pulled 1 wussiness potion
#> Turn [266] pulled 1 large box
#> Turn [266] pulled 4 rusty hedge trimmers
#> Turn [266] pulled 1 tangle of rat tails
-> Turn [266] Artistic Goth Kid
[267] The Haunted Billiards Room [10,11,10]
#> [267] Semirare: A Shark's Chum
+> [267] Got coconut shell, little paper umbrella, little paper umbrella, little paper umbrella
+> [267] Got magical ice cubes

===Day 4===

[268-274] The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert [569,1006,563]
+> [268] Got bronzed locust
+> [271] Got worm-riding manual page
+> [273] Got worm-riding manual page (2)
+> [274] Got ten-leaf clover
=> Level 12 (Turn 268)! (85/125/88)
[275] The Oasis [55,116,49]
[276-283] The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert [320,769,342]
+> [276] Got worm-riding manual page (3)
+> [278] Got worm-riding manual page (2)
+> [279] Got worm-riding manual page (3)
+> [280] Got worm-riding manual page (3)
+> [281] Got worm-riding hooks, worm-riding manual page
#> Turn [281] pulled 1 drum machine
[284-285] Hippy Camp [37,81,29]
+> [285] Got bullet-proof corduroys, reinforced beaded headband, round purple sunglasses
-> Turn [284] Hovering Sombrero
[286-300] Wartime Hippy Camp (Frat Disguise) [462,1094,473]
o> Ate 1 Every Day is Like This Sundae (0 adventures gained) [0,7,0]
#> Turn [300] pulled 1 tangle of rat tails
#> Turn [300] pulled 2 tomb ratchet
#> Turn [300] pulled 2 stone wool
[301-302] The Hidden Temple [3,6,3]
#> Turn [302] pulled 1 antique machete
[305] An Overgrown Shrine (Northwest) [6,12,6]
[306] An Overgrown Shrine (Northeast) [3,6,3]
[307] An Overgrown Shrine (Southeast) [3,6,3]
[308] An Overgrown Shrine (Southwest) [0,0,0]
-> Turn [308] Steam-Powered Cheerleader
[309-314] The Hidden Office Building [141,386,165]
+> [309] Got world's smallest violin
&> 1 / 1 free retreats
[315-323] The Hidden Apartment Building [331,790,302]
o> Drank 1 Cursed Punch (0 adventures gained) [1,6,2]
-> Turn [315] Hovering Sombrero
&> 1 / 1 free retreats
[324-329] The Hidden Hospital [194,458,186]
-> Turn [324] Nanorhino
-> Turn [325] Hovering Sombrero
[330-340] The Hidden Bowling Alley [304,614,321]
-> Turn [330] Jumpsuited Hound Dog
-> Turn [336] Hovering Sombrero
[341-344] The Hidden Office Building [166,325,150]
[345] A Massive Ziggurat [113,254,114]
[346] Lord Spookyraven [59,130,60]
[348-351] The Upper Chamber [118,299,131]
+> [348] Got tomb ratchet, tomb ratchet
+> [350] Got tomb ratchet, tomb ratchet, tomb ratchet
+> [351] Got tomb ratchet, tomb ratchet, tomb ratchet
#> Turn [349] pulled 1 frost flower
-> Turn [349] Steam-Powered Cheerleader
-> Turn [351] Artistic Goth Kid
&> 1 / 1 free retreats
[352] The Lower Chambers (Token/Empty) [0,0,0]
[353] The Lower Chambers (Rubble/Bomb) [0,0,0]
#> Turn [353] pulled 1 tomb ratchet
-> Turn [353] Angry Jung Man
[354] The Lower Chambers (Empty/Empty/Ed's Chamber) [0,0,0]
[355-361] Ed the Undying [205,462,205]
o> Ate 3 star key lime pie (0 adventures gained) [68,77,68]
o> Ate 1 tempura cauliflower (0 adventures gained) [8,8,10]
#> Turn [361] pulled 1 Mick's IcyVapoHotness Inhaler
#> Turn [361] pulled 1 tempura cauliflower
#> Turn [361] pulled 3 star key lime pie
-> Turn [361] Hobo Monkey
=> Level 13 (Turn 356)! (100/148/103)
[362-369] The Themthar Hills [144,295,131]
[370] Rain-Doh box full of monster [16,40,15]
#> Turn [370] pulled 1 cyclops eyedrops
-> Turn [370] Steam-Powered Cheerleader
[371-373] The Hatching Chamber [49,118,49]
[374-375] The Feeding Chamber [30,98,20]
[376] The Royal Guard Chamber [20,31,19]
[377] The Filthworm Queen's Chamber [14,40,19]
#> Turn [377] pulled 1 violent pastilles
-> Turn [377] Jumpsuited Hound Dog
[378-381] Sonofa Beach [17,42,45]
+> [379] Got bottle of rum, bottle of rum, bottle of rum, lime
+> [379] Got lime, lime
+> [381] Got barrel of gunpowder
[382-385] Rain-Doh box full of monster [77,158,57]
+> [382] Got barrel of gunpowder
+> [383] Got barrel of gunpowder
+> [384] Got barrel of gunpowder
+> [385] Got barrel of gunpowder
-> Turn [385] Angry Jung Man
[386] Next to that Barrel with Something Burning in it [18,46,11]
+> [386] Got molybdenum hammer
[387-388] Out by that Rusted-Out Car [30,73,40]
+> [388] Got gremlin juice, molybdenum screwdriver
&> 1 / 1 free retreats
[389-390] Over Where the Old Tires Are [36,78,34]
+> [390] Got molybdenum crescent wrench
#> Turn [390] pulled 1 handful of Smithereens
&> 1 / 1 free retreats
[391] Near an Abandoned Refrigerator [14,43,17]
+> [391] Got molybdenum pliers
[392-396] The Battlefield (Frat Uniform) [71,146,68]
[397] The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Top Floor) [0,0,0]
#> [397] Semirare: All The Rave

===Day 5===

[398] The Haunted Billiards Room [10,11,10]
#> [398] Semirare: A Shark's Chum
[399-428] The Battlefield (Frat Uniform) [429,1082,481]
+> [402] Got coconut shell, little paper umbrella, little paper umbrella, little paper umbrella
+> [402] Got little paper umbrella
o> Ate 1 Every Day is Like This Sundae (0 adventures gained) [0,5,0]
-> Turn [428] Hovering Sombrero
[429] The Big Wisniewski [94,248,113]
-> Turn [429] Artistic Goth Kid
[430-435] The Boss Bat's Lair [52,94,46]
+> [435] Got Boss Bat bandana
-> Turn [433] Hovering Sombrero
[436-439] rusty hedge trimmers [0,0,0]
-> Turn [439] Exotic Parrot
[440-443] A-Boo Peak [0,0,0]
+> [443] Got ten-leaf clover
o> Ate 3 digital key lime pie (0 adventures gained) [41,52,39]
#> Turn [443] pulled 1 jaba&ntilde;ero-flavored chewing gum
#> Turn [443] pulled 3 digital key lime pie
#> Turn [443] pulled 2 white pixel
#> Turn [443] pulled 1 star
#> Turn [443] pulled 1 black kettle drum
[444-453] Sorceress' Hedge Maze [166,369,137]
#> Turn [453] pulled 1 powdered organs
#> Turn [453] pulled 1 frigid ninja stars
#> Turn [453] pulled 1 baseball
#> Turn [453] pulled 1 stick of dynamite
-> Turn [444] Jumpsuited Hound Dog
[454] Sorceress Tower: Level 1 [20,30,9]
[455] Sorceress Tower: Level 2 [13,37,10]
[456] Sorceress Tower: Level 3 [17,33,8]
[457] Sorceress Tower: Level 4 [17,30,12]
[458] Sorceress Tower: Level 5 [11,36,13]
[459] Sorceress Tower: Level 6 [16,30,13]
[460] Sorceress Tower: Shadow Fight [45,118,64]
#> Turn [460] pulled 1 Wand of Nagamar
[461-462] Sorceress Tower: Naughty Sorceress [132,281,126]

Turn rundown finished!
ADVENTURES
----------
The Battlefield (Frat Uniform): 35
The Penultimate Fantasy Airship: 30
The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert: 17
Barrrney's Barrr: 15
The Dark Elbow of the Woods: 15
Wartime Hippy Camp (Frat Disguise): 15
Inside the Palindome: 13
The Haunted Billiards Room: 13
Rain-Doh box full of monster: 12
The Defiled Niche: 11
The F'c'le: 11
The Haunted Wine Cellar: 11
The Hidden Bowling Alley: 11
Sorceress' Hedge Maze: 10
The Dark Heart of the Woods: 10
The Haunted Gallery: 10
The Hidden Office Building: 10
The Spooky Forest: 10
The Hidden Apartment Building: 9
A-Boo Peak: 8
The Defiled Nook: 8
The Haunted Bedroom: 8
The Outskirts of Cobb's Knob: 8
The Themthar Hills: 8
Ed the Undying: 7
The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Top Floor): 7
The Haunted Library: 7
Oil Peak: 6
The Boss Bat's Lair: 6
The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Ground Floor): 6
The Hidden Hospital: 6
The Haunted Ballroom: 5
Mist-Shrouded Peak: 4
rusty hedge trimmers: 4
Sonofa Beach: 4
The Dark Neck of the Woods: 4
The Haunted Kitchen: 4
The Upper Chamber: 4
Belowdecks: 3
The Hatching Chamber: 3
Hippy Camp: 2
Out by that Rusted-Out Car: 2
Over Where the Old Tires Are: 2
Sloppy Seconds Diner: 2
Sorceress Tower: Naughty Sorceress: 2
The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Basement): 2
The Defiled Alcove: 2
The Defiled Cranny: 2
The Feeding Chamber: 2
The Haunted Boiler Room: 2
The Hidden Temple: 2
A Massive Ziggurat: 1
An Overgrown Shrine (Northeast): 1
An Overgrown Shrine (Northwest): 1
An Overgrown Shrine (Southeast): 1
An Overgrown Shrine (Southwest): 1
Cap'm Caronch's Map: 1
Cook 1 blasting soda + 1 bottle of Chateau de Vinegar: 1
Haert of the Cyrpt: 1
Lord Spookyraven: 1
Near an Abandoned Refrigerator: 1
Next to that Barrel with Something Burning in it: 1
Sorceress Tower: Level 1: 1
Sorceress Tower: Level 2: 1
Sorceress Tower: Level 3: 1
Sorceress Tower: Level 4: 1
Sorceress Tower: Level 5: 1
Sorceress Tower: Level 6: 1
Sorceress Tower: Shadow Fight: 1
The Big Wisniewski: 1
The Black Forest: 1
The Filthworm Queen's Chamber: 1
The Haunted Bathroom: 1
The Haunted Laundry Room: 1
The Infiltrationist: 1
The Lower Chambers (Empty/Empty/Ed's Chamber): 1
The Lower Chambers (Rubble/Bomb): 1
The Lower Chambers (Token/Empty): 1
The Oasis: 1
The Royal Guard Chamber: 1
The Shore, Inc. Travel Agency: 1
The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 1): 1
The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 2): 1
The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 3): 1
The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 4, col 1): 1
Throne Room: 1
Unknown Adventure #388: 1
Unknown Adventure #390: 1
Unknown Adventure #391: 1
Unknown Adventure #393: 1
Unknown Adventure #394: 1
Unknown Adventure #395: 1

QUEST TURNS
----------
Spooky Forest: 10
Tavern quest: 4
Bat quest: 6
Cobb's Knob quest: 9
Friars' quest: 29
Pandamonium quest: 0
Defiled Cyrpt quest: 24
Trapzor quest: 4
Orc Chasm quest: 14
Airship: 30
Giant's Castle: 15
Pirate quest: 31
Black Forest quest: 1
Desert Oasis quest: 18
Spookyraven First Floor: 24
Spookyraven Second Floor: 24
Spookyraven Cellar: 15
Hidden City quest: 45
Palindome quest: 14
Pyramid quest: 14
Starting the War: 17
War Island quest: 61
DoD quest: 0
Daily Dungeon: 0

PULLS
----------
Pulled 6 star key lime pie
Pulled 4 Shore Inc. Ship Trip Scrip
Pulled 4 rusty hedge trimmers
Pulled 3 digital key lime pie
Pulled 3 linoleum ore
Pulled 3 tomb ratchet
Pulled 3 goat cheese
Pulled 2 frost flower
Pulled 2 white pixel
Pulled 2 stone wool
Pulled 2 cyclops eyedrops
Pulled 2 handful of Smithereens
Pulled 2 tangle of rat tails
Pulled 1 tempura cauliflower
Pulled 1 Wand of Nagamar
Pulled 1 wet stew
Pulled 1 star staff
Pulled 1 Knob Goblin harem pants
Pulled 1 swashbuckling pants
Pulled 1 Sneaky Pete's key lime pie
Pulled 1 ninja carabiner
Pulled 1 antique machete
Pulled 1 Knob Goblin harem veil
Pulled 1 baseball
Pulled 1 ninja rope
Pulled 1 large box
Pulled 1 Boris's key lime pie
Pulled 1 can of Rain-Doh
Pulled 1 Sneaky Pete's leather jacket
Pulled 1 killing jar
Pulled 1 star chart
Pulled 1 bejeweled pledge pin
Pulled 1 wussiness potion
Pulled 1 Mick's IcyVapoHotness Inhaler
Pulled 1 Hand in Glove
Pulled 1 black kettle drum
Pulled 1 stuffed shoulder parrot
Pulled 1 Jarlsberg's key lime pie
Pulled 1 Boris's Helm
Pulled 1 gold wedding ring
Pulled 1 over-the-shoulder Folder Holder
Pulled 1 eyepatch
Pulled 1 distressed denim pants
Pulled 1 Snow Suit
Pulled 1 Knob Goblin perfume
Pulled 1 jaba&ntilde;ero-flavored chewing gum
Pulled 1 stick of dynamite
Pulled 1 powdered organs
Pulled 1 enchanted bean
Pulled 1 Mortimer's nostrum
Pulled 1 ring of conflict
Pulled 1 drum machine
Pulled 1 star
Pulled 1 The Legendary Beat
Pulled 1 ninja crampons
Pulled 1 recording of Rolando's Rondo of Resisto
Pulled 1 Buddy Bjorn
Pulled 1 frigid ninja stars
Pulled 1 Pantsgiving
Pulled 1 star hat
Pulled 1 violent pastilles
Pulled 1 cube of billiard chalk
Pulled 1 beer helmet
Pulled 1 Spooky-Gro fertilizer

LEVELS
----------
Hit Level 1 on turn 0, 0 from last level. (0.0 substats / turn)
Combats: 0
Noncombats: 0
Other: 0
Hit Level 2 on turn 1, 1 from last level. (25.0 substats / turn)
Combats: 1
Hit Level 3 on turn 2, 1 from last level. (39.0 substats / turn)
Combats: 1
Hit Level 4 on turn 4, 2 from last level. (52.5 substats / turn)
Combats: 2
Hit Level 5 on turn 7, 3 from last level. (77.0 substats / turn)
Combats: 3
Hit Level 6 on turn 19, 12 from last level. (36.8 substats / turn)
Combats: 10
Noncombats: 2
Hit Level 7 on turn 34, 15 from last level. (50.6 substats / turn)
Combats: 14
Noncombats: 1
Hit Level 8 on turn 61, 27 from last level. (44.8 substats / turn)
Combats: 21
Noncombats: 5
Hit Level 9 on turn 94, 33 from last level. (55.0 substats / turn)
Combats: 33
Hit Level 10 on turn 160, 66 from last level. (39.4 substats / turn)
Combats: 42
Noncombats: 22
Hit Level 11 on turn 214, 54 from last level. (66.5 substats / turn)
Combats: 41
Noncombats: 12
Hit Level 12 on turn 268, 54 from last level. (89.1 substats / turn)
Combats: 40
Noncombats: 8
Other: 1
Hit Level 13 on turn 356, 88 from last level. (71.4 substats / turn)
Combats: 68
Noncombats: 17

Total COMBATS: 366 (79.2%)
Total NONCOMBATS: 83 (18.0%)
Total OTHER: 1 (0.2%)

STATS
----------
Muscle Myst Moxie
Totals: 11851 26022 12455
Combats: 10403 24067 10946
Noncombats: 585 932 626
Others: 0 0 0
Eating: 708 820 726
Drinking: 5 38 7
Using: 150 165 150

Top 10 mainstat gaining areas:

The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert 955 1958 991
The Penultimate Fantasy Airship 822 1835 850
Inside the Palindome 637 1402 663
The Battlefield (Frat Uniform) 500 1228 549
Wartime Hippy Camp (Frat Disguise) 462 1094 473
From consumables 863 1023 883
The Hidden Apartment Building 331 790 302
The Haunted Wine Cellar 362 780 396
The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Ground Floor) 363 777 337
The Hidden Office Building 307 711 315

+STAT BREAKDOWN
----------
Need to gain level (last is total): 10 39 105 231 441 759 1209 1815 2601 3591 4809 6279 21904
astral belt: 2 2 5 7 25 35 25 70 2 17 47 160 400

FAMILIARS
----------
Hovering Sombrero : 178 combat turns (48.6%)
Artistic Goth Kid : 49 combat turns (13.4%)
Steam-Powered Cheerleader : 49 combat turns (13.4%)
Angry Jung Man : 47 combat turns (12.8%)
Jumpsuited Hound Dog : 31 combat turns (8.5%)
Hobo Monkey : 9 combat turns (2.5%)
Nanorhino : 2 combat turns (0.5%)
Oily Woim : 1 combat turns (0.3%)

SEMI-RARES
----------
267 : A Shark's Chum
397 : All The Rave
398 : A Shark's Chum

HUNTED COMBATS
----------

YELLOW DESTRUCTION
----------

COPIED COMBATS
----------
78 : modern zmobie
79 : modern zmobie
80 : modern zmobie
81 : modern zmobie
83 : giant swarm of ghuol whelps
233 : gaudy pirate
258 : Racecar Bob
370 : dirty thieving brigand
382 : lobsterfrogman
383 : lobsterfrogman
384 : lobsterfrogman
385 : lobsterfrogman

Familiar copy usage:
199 : Black Crayon Manloid

FREE RUNAWAYS
----------
10 / 10 free retreats overall

68 : The Defiled Niche -- slick lihc
150 : The F'c'le -- chatty pirate
164 : The Penultimate Fantasy Airship -- Protagonist
224 : Belowdecks -- gritty pirate
234 : Inside the Palindome -- Evil Olive
311 : The Hidden Office Building -- pygmy witch lawyer
323 : The Hidden Hospital -- pygmy orderlies
349 : The Upper Chamber -- tomb servant
387 : Out by that Rusted-Out Car -- erudite gremlin
390 : Near an Abandoned Refrigerator -- batwinged gremlin

WANDERING ENCOUNTERS
----------

CASTS
----------
Cast 342 curse of weaksauce
Cast 314 soul food
Cast 290 saucegeyser
Cast 165 stuffed mortar shell
Cast 122 cannelloni cocoon
Cast 108 astral shell
Cast 108 ghostly shell
Cast 107 empathy of the newt
Cast 107 reptilian fortitude
Cast 61 song of sauce
Cast 55 the power ballad of the arrowsmith
Cast 54 aloysius' antiphon of aptitude
Cast 54 leash of linguini
Cast 54 pride of the puffin
Cast 46 wry smile
Cast 36 elemental saucesphere
Cast 30 ur-kel's aria of annoyance
Cast 27 drescher's annoying noise
Cast 21 smooth movement
Cast 21 the sonata of sneakiness
Cast 15 summon smithsness
Cast 15 weapon of the pastalord
Cast 14 summon resolutions
Cast 10 talk about politics
Cast 7 fat leon's phat loot lyric
Cast 7 singer's faithful ocelot
Cast 5 advanced cocktailcrafting
Cast 5 advanced saucecrafting
Cast 5 grab a cold one
Cast 5 pastamastery
Cast 5 spaghetti breakfast
Cast 5 transcendent olfaction
Cast 4 carlweather's cantata of confrontation
Cast 4 musk of the moose
Cast 3 saucestorm
Cast 2 snarl of the timberwolf
Cast 2 song of slowness
Cast 2 spirit of garlic
Cast 2 springy fusilli
Cast 2 the moxious madrigal
Cast 1 bind spice ghost
Cast 1 cletus's canticle of celerity
Cast 1 curse of marinara
Cast 1 dirge of dreadfulness
Cast 1 disco leer
Cast 1 lunch break
Cast 1 salsaball
Cast 1 scarysauce
Cast 1 soul bubble
Cast 1 soul rotation
Cast 1 spirit of peppermint
Cast 1 summon alice's army cards
Cast 1 summon crimbo candy
Cast 1 suspicious gaze
Cast 1 the polka of plenty
Cast 1 tongue of the walrus
Cast 1 walberg's dim bulb
Cast 1 wink at

------------------
| Total Casts | 2259
------------------

------------------
| Total MP Spent | 23137
------------------

MP GAINS
----------
Total mp gained: 24101

Inside Encounters: 19075
Starfish Familiars: 0
Resting: 5
Outside Encounters: 5007
Consumables: 14

Level 1:
Inside Encounters: 0
Resting: 0
Outside Encounters: 80
Consumables: 0
Level 2:
Inside Encounters: 9
Outside Encounters: 110
Level 3:
Inside Encounters: 13
Outside Encounters: 99
Level 4:
Inside Encounters: 270
Outside Encounters: 0
Level 5:
Inside Encounters: 551
Outside Encounters: 90
Level 6:
Inside Encounters: 876
Level 7:
Inside Encounters: 1180
Level 8:
Inside Encounters: 1804
Level 9:
Inside Encounters: 2201
Level 10:
Inside Encounters: 2496
Outside Encounters: 540
Level 11:
Inside Encounters: 2523
Outside Encounters: 915
Level 12:
Inside Encounters: 2848
Resting: 5
Outside Encounters: 1778
Level 13:
Inside Encounters: 4304
Outside Encounters: 1395
Consumables: 14

EATING AND DRINKING AND USING
----------
Adventures gained eating: 0
Adventures gained drinking: 0
Adventures gained using: 0
Adventures gained rollover: 462

Ate 5 Every Day is Like This Sundae (0 adventures gained) [0,29,0]
Ate 3 astral hot dog (0 adventures gained) [556,616,574]
Ate 3 digital key lime pie (0 adventures gained) [41,52,39]
Ate 3 star key lime pie (0 adventures gained) [68,77,68]
Ate 1 Boris's key lime pie (0 adventures gained) [32,0,0]
Ate 1 Jarlsberg's key lime pie (0 adventures gained) [0,35,0]
Ate 1 Sneaky Pete's key lime pie (0 adventures gained) [0,0,31]
Ate 1 snow berries (0 adventures gained) [3,3,4]
Ate 1 tempura cauliflower (0 adventures gained) [8,8,10]

Drank 5 Irish Coffee, English Heart (0 adventures gained) [0,28,0]
Drank 1 Cursed Punch (0 adventures gained) [1,6,2]
Drank 1 carrot claret (0 adventures gained) [4,4,5]

Used 1 chest of the Bonerdagon [150,165,150]

MEAT
----------
Total meat gained: 78246
Total meat spent: 26850

Level 1:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 0
Meat gain outside Encounters: 13500
Meat spent: 5304
Level 2:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 541
Meat gain outside Encounters: 0
Meat spent: 1775
Level 3:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 541
Meat spent: 1598
Level 4:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 68
Meat spent: 0
Level 5:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 25
Meat spent: 66
Level 6:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 99
Meat spent: 38
Level 7:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 905
Meat spent: 0
Level 8:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 2017
Meat spent: 1279
Level 9:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 7802
Meat gain outside Encounters: 3000
Meat spent: 2069
Level 10:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 8319
Meat spent: 183
Level 11:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 9914
Meat spent: 7384
Level 12:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 12285
Meat spent: 5743
Level 13:
Meat gain inside Encounters: 14568
Meat gain outside Encounters: 4662
Meat spent: 1411

BOTTLENECKS
----------
Spent 0 turns in the 8-Bit Realm
Fought 0 bloopers
Fought 0 bullet bills
Spent 0 turns in the Goatlet
Fought 0 dairy goats for 0 cheeses and 0 glasses of milk
Spent 0 turns in the Haunted Ballroom and found 0 Curtains
Fought 0 Zombie Waltzers and found 0 Dance Cards
Spent 0 turns in the Haunted Gallery and found 0 Louvres
Spent 0 turns in the Haunted Bathroom and found 0 noncombats
Garnishes received: 25
Coconuts: 9
Umbrellas: 11
Ice Cubes: 5
Number of lost combats: 0
I didn't see a way to upload the jar to the google code page for this project, and the forums weren't letting me attach it, so here's a link to where I put my 3.7.1 update on dropbox:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/703 ... 03.7.1.jar

nonvegan
Pie in the Sky

Post by nonvegan » Mon May 26, 2014 5:09 pm

I seem to recall hearing that someone else was attempting an update too - maybe Cannonfire? I have no idea if he made any progress, but might be worth checking.

lotsofphil
Leader of rum ham

Post by lotsofphil » Tue May 27, 2014 11:43 am

nonvegan wrote:I seem to recall hearing that someone else was attempting an update too - maybe Cannonfire? I have no idea if he made any progress, but might be worth checking.
Yeah, cannonfire has worked on it. I pointed him here. Ungawa, consider yourself pointed at cannonfire.

ungawa
AFH

Post by ungawa » Tue May 27, 2014 12:55 pm

Cool. I'll try to figure out the Murcurial thing or whatever it's called to share source from the google code site.

nonvegan
Pie in the Sky

Post by nonvegan » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:03 pm

I might have missed it in this thread, but...

Is there any way to parse a log when Mafia was set to log adventures remaining instead of adventures set? I was trying to run my latest through ALV and got weird output, then discovered the setting had changed somehow. Is it too late, or is there any way to make it work?

PsyMar
Spy vs. Pie

Post by PsyMar » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:22 pm

ungawa wrote: <snip>

I didn't see a way to upload the jar to the google code page for this project, and the forums weren't letting me attach it, so here's a link to where I put my 3.7.1 update on dropbox:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/703 ... 03.7.1.jar
Just downloaded this, and it tells me a "newer" version is available, before pointing me to the google code page for 3.7.0.

Also, nonvegan: Yes, there's an option under "File". It is called "Using old ascension day/turn counting".
If you're going through Hell, keep going. -- Winston Churchill
We apologise for the inconvenience. -- God's Last Message To His Creation
If something cannot go wrong at all, it will go wrong in a very spectacular way. -- Washu
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success. If at first you do succeed try to hide your astonishment. -- Washu

nonvegan
Pie in the Sky

Post by nonvegan » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:31 pm

PsyMar wrote:Also, nonvegan: Yes, there's an option under "File". It is called "Using old ascension day/turn counting".
Hmm, nope, both checked and unchecked outputs basically the same parsed log. Oh well.

Phazic
Pie of the Sky

Post by Phazic » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:20 pm

I picked up where ungawa left off with v3.7.1 and added some new features:

New content support:
Updated challenge path listing through Picky
Added detection of Rain Man and Chateau Painting copies
Added support for MP gain from Chateau rests
Changed detection of NS13 encounter from 3 digit stat gain to encounter
Added NS13 turns to Quest breakdown
Synced internal data files to Mafia v15330
Added support for missing quantity consumption such as Speakeasy drinks and hot dogs

New features:
Added initial support for free rest and free crafting detection

Bug fixes:
Fixed importing of notes from XML log
Added a notes parser to Mafia Encounter blocks

Derived from ungawa's updates to v3.7.1

Source is available on github at: https://github.com/Phazic/kol-alv
Binary is available on github at: https://github.com/Phazic/kol-alv/relea ... .3.7.2.jar

Here's what a sample log looks like with this:

I used the Notes integration with Mafia feature to generate some of these notes via the following command in the CLI:

Code: Select all

echo Note: This is a test note
NEW Accordion Thief Hardcore Picky ASCENSION STARTED 20150126
------------------------------

This log was created by the Ascension Log Visualizer 3.7.2.
The basic idea and the format of this parser have been borrowed from the AFH MafiaLog Parser by VladimirPootin and QuantumNightmare.

===Day 1===

[0] Ascension Start [0,0,0]
+> [0] Got gremlin juice, ten-leaf clover
&> [0] Smith 1 lump of Brituminous coal + 1 stolen accordion
#> Turn [0] pulled 2 brick
-> Turn [0] Fist Turkey
[1-5] Cake-Shaped Arena [0,0,0]
&> [5] Smith 1 lump of Brituminous coal + 1 maiden wig
[6-11] The Sleazy Back Alley [1,48,54]
+> [6] Got dirty hobo gloves
&> [6] Smith 1 lump of Brituminous coal + 1 dirty hobo gloves
&> [7] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,14]
-> Turn [10] Gelatinous Cubeling
=> Level 2 (Turn 7)! (1/7/5)
[12-21] The Outskirts of Cobb's Knob [47,21,51]
+> [12] Got chef's hat
+> [13] Got Knob Goblin firecracker
+> [18] Got eleven-foot pole
-> Turn [18] Fist Turkey
=> Level 3 (Turn 12)! (2/7/8)
[22-27] The Spooky Forest [64,12,30]
+> [22] Got Friendly Turkey
+> [23] Got Friendly Turkey
+> [27] Got mosquito larva
[28-30] 8-Bit Realm [10,13,97]
+> [29] Got Friendly Turkey
+> [30] Got ten-leaf clover
&> [30] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,47]
&> [30] Mix 1 handful of Smithereens + 1 plain old beer
o> Drank 3 Friendly Turkey (16 adventures gained) [25,18,26]
o> Drank 1 Ish Kabibble (10 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
o> Drank 1 Paint A Vulgar Pitcher (12 adventures gained) [10,0,0]
-> Turn [29] Reanimated Reanimator
=> Level 4 (Turn 30)! (12/10/16)
[31-42] The Haunted Kitchen [67,82,171]
+> [31] Got chef's hat
+> [34] Got leftovers of indeterminate origin
+> [37] Got Friendly Turkey
+> [39] Got Friendly Turkey
+> [42] Got Spookyraven billiards room key
-> Turn [35] Fist Turkey
-> Turn [39] Reanimated Reanimator
=> Level 5 (Turn 40)! (14/13/20)
[43-61] Sloppy Seconds Diner [191,181,461]
+> [49] Got Meat-inflating powder
+> [52] Got bottle of rum, bottle of tequila
*> [45] Started hunting Sausage-Stuffed Devil Burger
-> Turn [61] Fist Turkey
=> Level 6 (Turn 59)! (19/18/29)
[62-64] The Dark Neck of the Woods [15,13,65]
+> [62] Got ruby W, wussiness potion
+> [64] Got hellion cube
o> Ate 1 sleeping dog (10 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
[65] The Outskirts of Cobb's Knob [0,0,0]
+> [65] Got Knob Goblin encryption key
-> Turn [65] Gelatinous Cubeling
[66-68] The Haunted Billiards Room [5,6,11]
+> [67] Got pool cue
[69-70] The Spooky Forest [14,5,24]
+> [70] Got ring of Detect Boring Doors
[71-72] Cobb's Knob Barracks [12,16,27]
+> [71] Got Knob Goblin elite polearm
+> [72] Got Cobb's Knob lab key
[73] The Spooky Forest [1,5,17]
+> [73] Got Pick-O-Matic lockpicks
-> Turn [73] Fist Turkey
[74-76] Cobb's Knob Barracks [17,18,151]
#> [74] Semirare: Knob Goblin Elite Guard Captain
+> [74] Got Knob Goblin elite helm, Knob Goblin elite pants
&> [76] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,99]
o> Drank 1 Sockdollager (8 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
[77] The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 4) [5,5,16]
[78] The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 3) [4,7,51]
+> [78] Got tangle of rat tails
[79] The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 2) [8,4,15]
[80] The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 1, col 1) [4,5,59]
[81] The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 2, col 1) [0,0,0]
[82] The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 3, col 1) [4,9,17]
[83] The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 4, col 1) [8,9,19]
+> [83] Got tangle of rat tails
[84] The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 5, col 1) [7,9,15]
[85] The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 5, col 2) [9,9,9]
[86] The Typical Tavern Cellar (row 4, col 2) [0,0,0]
+> [86] Got Typical Tavern swill, Typical Tavern swill, Typical Tavern swill
[87] Cook 1 scrumptious reagent + 1 hellion cube [0,0,0]
[88-89] Cook 1 Hell broth + 1 dry noodles [0,0,0]
o> Ate 2 Hell ramen (62 adventures gained) [54,52,52]
[90-96] The Haunted Library [112,102,120]
+> [90] Got tattered scrap of paper
+> [92] Got disintegrating quill pen, inkwell
+> [93] Got inkwell
+> [94] Got disintegrating quill pen
+> [95] Got inkwell
+> [96] Got Lady Spookyraven's necklace, inkwell, ten-leaf clover
*> [92] Started hunting writing desk
[97] Guano Junction [0,0,0]
+> [97] Got sonar-in-a-biscuit, sonar-in-a-biscuit
[98] The Beanbat Chamber [5,8,13]
+> [98] Got enchanted bean, sonar-in-a-biscuit
-> Turn [98] Reanimated Reanimator
[99] The Haunted Bathroom [11,6,25]
=> Level 7 (Turn 99)! (26/25/40)
[100] The Defiled Alcove [9,5,28]
[101-111] The Haunted Bathroom [86,102,219]
+> [104] Got fancy bath salts
+> [111] Got Lady Spookyraven's powder puff
[112-119] The Haunted Bedroom [96,77,166]
+> [112] Got Lord Spookyraven's spectacles
+> [113] Got disposable instant camera
+> [117] Got antique hand mirror
+> [119] Got Lady Spookyraven's finest gown
[120-126] The Haunted Gallery [55,60,163]
+> [121] Got broken sword
+> [126] Got Lady Spookyraven's dancing shoes
[127-128] The Haunted Ballroom [100,100,111]
[129-135] The Boss Bat's Lair [49,53,126]
+> [135] Got Boss Bat britches
-> Turn [134] Fist Turkey
[136-137] The Defiled Niche [16,14,37]
*> [137] Started hunting dirty old lihc
[138-149] The Dark Elbow of the Woods [90,90,170]
+> [142] Got hot wing
+> [148] Got hot wing
+> [149] Got eldritch butterknife
[150-162] The Dark Heart of the Woods [105,75,281]
+> [152] Got hot wing
&> [152] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,85]
+> [154] Got hot wing
+> [155] Got hot wing
+> [157] Got hot wing
+> [161] Got hot wing
+> [162] Got box of birthday candles
o> Used 1 astral energy drink (28 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
=> Level 8 (Turn 156)! (35/34/53)
[163-170] The Dark Neck of the Woods [62,41,236]
+> [165] Got hot wing
+> [169] Got hellion cube
+> [170] Got dodecagram
&> [170] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,111]
[171-177] The Defiled Niche [57,57,182]
-> Turn [177] Reanimated Reanimator
[178-182] The Daily Dungeon [27,35,173]
+> [182] Got fat loot token
&> [182] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,100]
o> Drank 1 Bee's Knees (8 adventures gained) [17,13,16]
o> Ate 1 fortune cookie (1 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
o> Drank 1 super-size brogurt (16 adventures gained) [61,5,105]
-> Turn [181] Fist Turkey
[183] Chateau Painting [17,11,27]
+> [183] Got barrel of gunpowder, empty meat tank, tires
[184-190] The Shore, Inc. Travel Agency [0,0,166]
+> [190] Got anticheese
[193] Hippy Camp [8,5,7]
+> [193] Got filthy corduroys, filthy knitted dread sack, reodorant
}> [193] Disintegrated filthy hippy jewelry maker
[194-196] Cobb's Knob Kitchens [0,0,0]
&> [196] Cook 1 Knob cake pan + 1 Knob batter
[197] Cook 1 unfrosted Knob cake + 1 Knob frosting [0,0,0]
+> [197] Got Knob cake
[198] Throne Room [18,8,477]
+> [198] Got ten-leaf clover
&> [198] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,97]
&> [198] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,104]
&> [198] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,111]
&> [198] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,111]
&> [198] Smith 1 lump of Brituminous coal + 1 frilly skirt
&> [198] Smith 1 lump of Brituminous coal + 1 third-hand lantern
o> Drank 1 super-size brogurt (14 adventures gained) [89,0,107]
This is a test

===Day 2===
Adventure count at day start: 71
Current meat: 658
This is the header for Day 2
[199-202] The Goatlet [254,299,449]
+> [199] Got glass of goat's milk, goat cheese
+> [200] Got glass of goat's milk, goat cheese
+> [201] Got bottle of whiskey
+> [202] Got glass of goat's milk, goat cheese
&> [202] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [200,200,313]
*> [199] Started hunting dairy goat
=> Level 9 (Turn 202)! (43/41/69)
Got the 2 milk's that I needed for my diet
[203-209] The Defiled Cranny [107,73,191]
+> [204] Got Ambitious Turkey
+> [208] Got Ambitious Turkey
&> [209] Smith 1 lump of Brituminous coal + 1 crossbow string
[210] The Defiled Alcove [14,45,19]
Hurray 1 turn modern zmobie after reanimating
[211-226] The Spooky Forest [151,127,219]
+> [211] Got Ambitious Turkey
+> [213] Got Ambitious Turkey
+> [215] Got tree-holed coin
+> [217] Got Spooky Temple map
+> [218] Got spooky sapling
+> [224] Got Ambitious Turkey
+> [226] Got Spooky-Gro fertilizer
[227-242] The Obligatory Pirate's Cove [134,93,219]
+> [229] Got stuffed shoulder parrot
+> [233] Got bottle of rum
+> [234] Got eyepatch
+> [242] Got swashbuckling pants
[243-245] The Daily Dungeon [61,21,102]
[246-250] Barrrney's Barrr [56,103,149]
+> [247] Got bottle of rum, bottle of rum
+> [248] Got bottle of rum
+> [249] Got bottle of rum
+> [250] Got bottle of rum
[251] The Hidden Temple [11,10,78]
#> [251] Semirare: Baa'baa'bu'ran
+> [251] Got stone wool, stone wool, stone wool
Extra stone wool should come in handy for filthworms and A-boo peak.
[252-260] Barrrney's Barrr [82,75,352]
+> [252] Got bottle of rum
+> [253] Got bottle of rum
+> [255] Got bottle of rum
+> [257] Got bottle of rum
+> [258] Got bottle of rum
+> [260] Got bottle of rum
[261] Cook 1 scrumptious reagent + 1 hellion cube [0,0,0]
[262-263] Cook 1 Hell broth + 1 dry noodles [0,0,0]
[264] The Daily Dungeon [0,0,0]
+> [264] Got fat loot token
&> [264] Mix 1 handful of Smithereens + 1 plain old beer
o> Drank 1 Paint A Vulgar Pitcher (13 adventures gained) [10,0,0]
o> Drank 1 super-size brogurt (16 adventures gained) [67,0,64]
[265] Cap'm Caronch's Map [10,11,32]
[267-268] The Infiltrationist [0,0,0]
[269-273] Barrrney's Barrr [0,0,0]
o> Drank 1 Friendly Turkey (7 adventures gained) [8,9,9]
[274-284] The F'c'le [142,110,455]
+> [274] Got ball polish
+> [277] Got rigging shampoo
+> [283] Got mizzenmast mop
&> [284] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,110]
Ouch 12 turn F'cle. Pesky Curmudgeony pirate not cooperating. Ran 210 item which seemed ok.
[285-291] The Defiled Nook [88,68,145]
+> [285] Got evil eye, skeleton bone
+> [286] Got evil eye, skeleton bone, smart skull
+> [287] Got evil eye, skeleton bone, smart skull
+> [288] Got skeleton bone
+> [289] Got evil eye, skeleton bone, smart skull
+> [290] Got evil eye, skeleton bone, smart skull
+> [291] Got evil eye, skeleton bone, smart skull
[292-299] The Defiled Niche [74,96,198]
[300] The Defiled Alcove [21,18,48]
+> [300] Got loose teeth
[301] The Defiled Cranny [27,12,48]
[302] The Defiled Niche [16,21,49]
=> Level 10 (Turn 302)! (54/51/85)
[303] The Defiled Nook [12,14,62]
+> [303] Got skeleton bone, skeleton bone, skeleton bone
[304] Cook 1 scrumptious reagent + 1 glass of goat's milk [0,0,0]
&> [304] Cook 1 handful of Smithereens + 1 pickled egg
o> Ate 2 Hell ramen (69 adventures gained) [55,55,57]
o> Ate 1 This Charming Flan (10 adventures gained) [10,0,0]
-> Turn [304] Reanimated Reanimator
[305] Chateau Painting [17,27,37]
+> [305] Got barrel of gunpowder
-> Turn [305] Fist Turkey
[306-346] The Penultimate Fantasy Airship [507,480,1040]
+> [307] Got metallic A
+> [311] Got amulet of extreme plot significance
+> [312] Got soft green echo eyedrop antidote
+> [313] Got photoprotoneutron torpedo
+> [314] Got soft green echo eyedrop antidote
+> [318] Got soft green echo eyedrop antidote
+> [319] Got Tissue Paper Immateria
+> [320] Got soft green echo eyedrop antidote
+> [321] Got soft green echo eyedrop antidote
+> [322] Got soft green echo eyedrop antidote
+> [325] Got soft green echo eyedrop antidote
+> [326] Got barrel of gunpowder
+> [327] Got soft green echo eyedrop antidote
+> [330] Got soft green echo eyedrop antidote
+> [332] Got soft green echo eyedrop antidote
+> [333] Got soft green echo eyedrop antidote
+> [335] Got Tin Foil Immateria
+> [336] Got soft green echo eyedrop antidote
+> [337] Got Gauze Immateria
+> [339] Got soft green echo eyedrop antidote
+> [340] Got soft green echo eyedrop antidote
+> [341] Got soft green echo eyedrop antidote
+> [342] Got soft green echo eyedrop antidote
+> [343] Got Plastic Wrap Immateria
+> [344] Got soft green echo eyedrop antidote
+> [345] Got Mohawk wig
+> [346] Got S.O.C.K.
*> [311] Started hunting Quiet Healer
41 turn airship at 20 percent NC and 17 SGEAAs to boot.
[347-356] The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Basement) [132,136,348]
+> [347] Got heavy D, original G
+> [348] Got furry fur
+> [351] Got barrel of gunpowder
[357-367] The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Ground Floor) [148,141,293]
+> [357] Got electric boning knife
+> [366] Got plot hole
[368-379] The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Top Floor) [149,150,425]
+> [372] Got giant needle, rave whistle
+> [374] Got barrel of gunpowder
+> [375] Got awful poetry journal, thin black candle
+> [377] Got thin black candle
+> [379] Got thin black candle
&> [379] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,111]
o> Drank 3 Ambitious Turkey (23 adventures gained) [57,54,78]
o> Ate 1 fortune cookie (1 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
o> Drank 1 super-size brogurt (15 adventures gained) [54,0,84]
*> [375] Started hunting Goth Giant
[380-387] The Hole in the Sky [144,136,323]
+> [380] Got star chart
+> [381] Got star, star
+> [382] Got line, star
+> [383] Got line, line, star, star
+> [384] Got line, line, line
+> [385] Got line, star, star
+> [386] Got line, line
+> [387] Got line, star
[388-408] 8-Bit Realm [221,232,873]
&> [408] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,110]
&> [408] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,111]
o> Used 1 astral energy drink (32 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
*> [399] Started hunting Blooper
=> Level 11 (Turn 408)! (67/63/104)
[409-427] The Black Forest [199,190,468]
+> [411] Got black picnic basket
+> [412] Got adder bladder, sunken eyes
+> [414] Got broken wings
+> [417] Got beehive
+> [426] Got blackberry galoshes
[428] Haert of the Cyrpt [31,31,90]
+> [428] Got chest of the Bonerdagon, skull of the Bonerdagon, vertebra of the Bonerdagon
o> Used 1 chest of the Bonerdagon [150,150,165]
[429] The Hidden Temple [0,0,0]
[430] The Limerick Dungeon [0,0,0]
#> [430] Semirare: The Bleary-Eyed Cyclops
[431] The Shore, Inc. Travel Agency [0,0,0]
[434] The Hidden Temple [0,0,0]
[437] The Shore, Inc. Travel Agency [0,0,94]
[440-448] The Hidden Park [90,102,562]
+> [443] Got half-size scalpel
+> [446] Got antique machete
+> [448] Got Knob mushroom, Knob mushroom, book of matches, frost flower
+> [448] Got ice harvest, ice harvest, ice harvest, ice harvest
+> [448] Got ice harvest, ice harvest, ice harvest, ice harvest
+> [448] Got ice harvest, snow berries, snow berries, snow berries
+> [448] Got snow berries, snow berries, snow berries, snow berries
+> [448] Got snow berries, snow berries, ten-leaf clover, ten-leaf clover
+> [448] Got ten-leaf clover, ten-leaf clover
&> [448] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,110]
&> [448] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,111]
&> [448] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,111]
o> Drank 1 Ambitious Turkey (7 adventures gained) [20,18,24]
o> Drank 1 Fog Murderer (20 adventures gained) [43,21,28]
o> Drank 1 Lucky Lindy (4 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
o> Used 1 sleaze wad (1 adventures gained) [12,13,26]
o> Used 6 twinkly wad (6 adventures gained) [54,55,60]
*> [445] Started hunting pygmy janitor
This is the footer for Day 2

===Day 3===
Adventure count at day start: 89
Current meat: 11788

[449-451] Itznotyerzitz Mine [0,0,0]
+> [449] Got asbestos ore, chrome ore, linoleum ore
+> [450] Got asbestos ore, chrome ore, linoleum ore
+> [451] Got asbestos ore, chrome ore, linoleum ore
o> Ate 1 junkyard dog (13 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
-> Turn [451] Reanimated Reanimator
[452-462] Lair of the Ninja Snowmen [155,166,342]
+> [453] Got frigid ninja stars
+> [462] Got Ambitious Turkey, Ambitious Turkey, Ambitious Turkey, Ambitious Turkey
+> [462] Got Ambitious Turkey, ninja rope
-> Turn [461] Fist Turkey
Used a junkyard dog to cancel out the ballroom song and staggered in a reodorant to ensure combat on turn 11 which triggered an assassin. Yay for in-run spading!
[463] An Overgrown Shrine (Southeast) [0,0,0]
[464] Cook 1 grue egg + 1 spooky mushroom [0,0,0]
&> [464] Cook 1 handful of Smithereens + 1 pickled egg
[465] Cook 1 scrumptious reagent + 1 glass of goat's milk [0,0,0]
o> Ate 1 This Charming Flan (12 adventures gained) [12,0,0]
o> Ate 2 grue egg omelette (58 adventures gained) [88,80,89]
[466] An Overgrown Shrine (Northwest) [0,0,0]
[467] An Overgrown Shrine (Northeast) [0,0,0]
[468-476] The Hidden Apartment Building [198,162,356]
+> [470] Got McClusky file (page 1)
+> [471] Got McClusky file (page 2)
*> [472] Started hunting pygmy shaman
[477-486] The Hidden Office Building [233,185,380]
+> [477] Got McClusky file (page 3)
+> [482] Got boring binder clip
+> [483] Got world's smallest violin
+> [485] Got McClusky file (page 4)
+> [486] Got ninja crampons
*> [485] Started hunting pygmy witch accountant
[487] The Hidden Apartment Building [18,13,40]
+> [487] Got McClusky file (complete), McClusky file (page 5)
[488] The Hidden Office Building [59,19,40]
+> [488] Got snow boards, snow boards, snow boards
[489-494] The Smut Orc Logging Camp [66,115,221]
+> [494] Got snow cleats
[495-502] Twin Peak [101,70,189]
+> [499] Got rusty hedge trimmers
+> [501] Got rusty hedge trimmers
*> [496] Started hunting bearpig topiary animal
[503] The Poop Deck [0,0,0]
[504-510] Belowdecks [99,155,428]
+> [504] Got ninja carabiner
&> [504] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,110]
+> [509] Got snakehead charrrm
+> [510] Got snakehead charrrm
*> [509] Started hunting gaudy pirate
[511-518] Inside the Palindome [102,165,264]
+> [511] Got photograph of God
+> [512] Got bottle of gin
+> [513] Got ketchup hound, stunt nuts
+> [514] Got bottle of gin
+> [515] Got photograph of an ostrich egg
+> [517] Got photograph of a dog
*> [517] Started hunting Racecar Bob
[519-522] The Haunted Ballroom [35,44,90]
This useless assassin ate a delay turn at least.
This useless assassin ate a delay turn at least.
[523-524] Inside the Palindome [12,20,37]
+> [524] Got photograph of a red nugget
[525-528] The Haunted Wine Cellar [61,79,150]
+> [528] Got bottle of Chateau de Vinegar
*> [526] Started hunting possessed wine rack
[529-533] The Haunted Laundry Room [68,86,189]
+> [533] Got blasting soda
*> [531] Started hunting the cabinet of Dr. Limpieza
[534] Cook 1 bottle of Chateau de Vinegar + 1 blasting soda [0,0,0]
[535-538] Mist-Shrouded Peak [59,65,273]
&> [537] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,111]
[539-540] Whitey's Grove [21,21,37]
+> [539] Got bird rib
+> [540] Got lion oil
&> [540] Cook 1 bird rib + 1 lion oil
&> [540] Cook 1 wet stew + 1 stunt nuts
[541] An Overgrown Shrine (Southwest) [0,0,0]
[542-546] The Hidden Bowling Alley [94,80,194]
+> [542] Got bowling ball
+> [543] Got bowling ball
+> [544] Got bowling ball
+> [545] Got bowling ball
+> [546] Got bowling ball
&> 1 / 1 free retreats
=> Level 12 (Turn 545)! (81/78/125)
[547-548] The Hidden Hospital [26,21,41]
+> [547] Got surgical mask
*> [547] Started hunting pygmy witch surgeon
Ugh tossed a bunch of de-leveling items to get this done since scalpel sucks. Oh well 2 turns is nice.
[549] Frat House [6,11,33]
+> [549] Got beer helmet, bejeweled pledge pin, distressed denim pants, snow cleats
}> [549] Disintegrated War Pledge
[550] Hippy Camp [16,8,25]
[551-557] Wartime Hippy Camp (Frat Disguise) [101,95,359]
&> [553] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,111]
+> [554] Got reinforced beaded headband
+> [555] Got bullet-proof corduroys
-> Turn [557] Reanimated Reanimator
[558-562] Next to that Barrel with Something Burning in it [106,78,312]
&> [558] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,111]
+> [562] Got molybdenum hammer
[563-564] Near an Abandoned Refrigerator [39,35,86]
+> [564] Got molybdenum pliers
[565-568] Out by that Rusted-Out Car [75,72,159]
+> [568] Got molybdenum screwdriver
[569] Over Where the Old Tires Are [23,17,38]
+> [569] Got molybdenum crescent wrench
[570-579] The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert [172,167,613]
&> [570] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,111]
+> [577] Got worm-riding manual page
&> [578] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,111]
[580-587] The Oasis [82,83,175]
+> [586] Got stone rose
-> Turn [582] Fist Turkey
-> Turn [586] Reanimated Reanimator
[588-592] The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert [83,80,197]
+> [589] Got worm-riding manual page (3)
+> [591] Got worm-riding manual page (2)
[593] The Oasis [0,0,0]
[594-598] The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert [90,74,199]
+> [595] Got worm-riding manual page (3)
+> [597] Got worm-riding manual page (3)
[599] The Oasis [0,0,0]
[600-602] The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert [49,53,119]
+> [602] Got worm-riding hooks, worm-riding manual page (3)
-> Turn [602] Fist Turkey
[603] The Oasis [20,14,32]
+> [603] Got drum machine
o> Used 1 astral energy drink (32 adventures gained) [0,0,0]
-> Turn [603] Reanimated Reanimator
[604-605] The Haunted Boiler Room [31,34,82]
+> [605] Got wine bomb
[606] Lord Spookyraven [43,35,85]
[607] The Castle in the Clouds in the Sky (Top Floor) [44,40,82]
#> [607] Semirare: All The Rave
+> [607] Got Mega Gem, bowling ball, bowling ball, bowling ball
+> [607] Got bowling ball
[609-613] The Hidden Bowling Alley [109,108,141]
[614] A Massive Ziggurat [45,31,88]
+> [614] Got snow cleats
[615-620] The Upper Chamber [62,67,112]
+> [617] Got crumbling wooden wheel
+> [618] Got crumbling wooden wheel
[621-623] The Middle Chamber [31,44,80]
+> [622] Got tomb ratchet
*> [621] Started hunting tomb rat
-> Turn [621] Fist Turkey
[624-625] The Arid, Extra-Dry Desert [8,20,41]
+> [625] Got round purple sunglasses
&> [625] Smith 1 lump of Brituminous coal + 1 loose purse strings
o> Drank 1 Friendly Turkey (7 adventures gained) [8,9,6]
[626] The Hatching Chamber [12,17,26]
[627-628] The Feeding Chamber [16,28,69]
[629] The Royal Guard Chamber [10,12,36]
Nice. 4 turn filthworm at 421 item. Also dropped ML and boosted init to try to pickpocket but that didn't work.
[630-633] A-Boo Peak [47,44,117]
+> [630] Got A-Boo clue
+> [631] Got A-Boo clue
+> [633] Got A-Boo clue
[634-635] The Middle Chamber [54,44,102]
+> [634] Got tomb ratchet, tomb ratchet, tomb ratchet
+> [635] Got tomb ratchet, tomb ratchet, tomb ratchet
o> Drank 1 Ambitious Turkey (7 adventures gained) [29,17,20]
-> Turn [635] Reanimated Reanimator
[636-645] The Themthar Hills [189,168,451]
11 Turn Nuns at 869 meat drop and 17 skulls
[646] Chateau Painting [17,23,41]
-> Turn [646] Fist Turkey
[647-651] Oil Peak [79,57,286]
+> [647] Got bubblin' crude, bubblin' crude
&> [647] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,111]
+> [648] Got bubblin' crude, bubblin' crude, bubblin' crude, bubblin' crude
+> [649] Got bubblin' crude, bubblin' crude, bubblin' crude
+> [650] Got bubblin' crude, bubblin' crude
+> [651] Got bubblin' crude, bubblin' crude, bubblin' crude
[652-653] The Middle Chamber [16,19,48]
+> [653] Got tomb ratchet
&> [653] Smith 1 lump of Brituminous coal + 1 crossbow string
&> [653] Cook 1 handful of Smithereens + 1 pickled egg
o> Ate 1 This Charming Flan (10 adventures gained) [10,0,0]
-> Turn [652] Reanimated Reanimator
[654-658] The Battlefield (Frat Uniform) [69,74,172]
[659] The Filthworm Queen's Chamber [24,13,31]
[660-689] The Battlefield (Frat Uniform) [530,523,1326]
&> [670] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,111]
o> Drank 4 Ambitious Turkey (29 adventures gained) [82,88,102]
o> Drank 1 super-size brogurt (15 adventures gained) [83,0,93]
*> [675] Started hunting Green Ops Soldier
[690] The Big Wisniewski [66,85,147]
+> [690] Got jar of oil
[691-694] The Middle Chamber [34,40,72]
+> [692] Got tomb ratchet
=> Level 13 (Turn 692)! (96/92/148)
[695] The Lower Chambers (Token/Empty) [0,0,0]
[696] The Lower Chambers (Rubble/Bomb) [0,0,0]
[697] The Lower Chambers (Empty/Rubble) [0,0,0]
[698-704] Ed the Undying [141,127,338]
[705-708] A-Boo Peak [0,0,110]
&> [706] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,110]
[709-710] rusty hedge trimmers [0,0,0]
[712-715] The Daily Dungeon [25,16,43]
+> [715] Got Boris's key, Jarlsberg's key, Sneaky Pete's key, fat loot token
o> Drank 1 Sockdollager (9 adventures gained) [5,5,6]
[716-718] Fastest Adventurer Contest [38,42,210]
&> [717] Rest in your bed in the Chateau [0,0,110]
[719] Smartest Adventurer Contest [14,21,47]
[720] Stinkiest Adventurer Contest [30,20,42]
[721] The Hedge Maze [0,0,0]
[722] The Hedge Maze (Room 4) [0,0,0]
[723] The Hedge Maze (Room 7) [0,0,0]
[724] The Hedge Maze (Room 9) [0,0,0]
&> [724] Mix 1 handful of Smithereens + 1 plain old beer
o> Drank 1 Paint A Vulgar Pitcher (12 adventures gained) [10,0,0]
[725] Tower Level 1 [15,14,38]
[726-727] Tower Level 2 [27,36,69]
-> Turn [727] Fist Turkey
[728] Tower Level 3 [60,77,140]
&> 1 / 1 free retreats
[729-730] The Valley of Rof L'm Fao [14,12,28]
+> [729] Got 334 scroll
+> [730] Got lowercase N
*> [730] Started hunting XXX pr0n
[731] Tower Level 5 [44,50,118]
-> Turn [731] Reanimated Reanimator
[732-733] The Naughty Sorceress' Chamber [135,120,282]

Turn rundown finished!
Last edited by Phazic on Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phazic
Pie of the Sky

Post by Phazic » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:53 pm

Splitting the previous post into two as I seem to be hitting some sort of forum character limit.

Some things I'd like to do in the next revision:
Track DNA hybridization and Gene-tonic acquisition.
Clean-up the list of interesting items.

Roadmap type things:
Parse Proxy's raw logs (Possibly convert them to KoLMafia looking?)
Handle the Florist Friar (ALV already tracks all encounters so this should be doable)

Any other ideas?

Edit: After more experimentation it might be a character limit on the entire thread? The number of characters I can enter in this post seems to vary depending on the number of characters I type in the previous post.

Edit tracking also appears to be awry as I edited the previous post way more than 1 time.

littlelolligagged
Leader of Heck

Post by littlelolligagged » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:03 pm

This is excellent, thank you.

lotsofphil
Leader of rum ham

Post by lotsofphil » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:07 pm

phew, i can at least reply now. Thanks for doing this. I used it in an HCO log and am happy with it.

bombar
Pie of the Sky

Post by bombar » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:00 pm

See post in the more current thread below.