Zombiepops' mafia chat bot support

For stuff related to KoLmafia, KoLproxy, Ascension Log Visualizer, and greasemonkey scripts. Maybe other stuff too.
zombiepops
My Pie Blown Sky High

Zombiepops' mafia chat bot support

Post by zombiepops » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:07 pm

so since my adviser is out of town for the week,I've been playing with programming things that aren't my thesis. Today I decided that mafia's chat needed bot support similar to what active chat provides. I've got an initial working version available to anyone who wants to try it out.. It needs a little clean up of the code (I'm currently hard coding all the player-name/user id look ups in code, I'd like to pull it directly from the same url source active chat uses), but I think the functionality is complete.
Once I'm happy with it, I'll hopefully be talking to lost about getting him to include it in his set of patches for his daily builds, but I wouldn't mind feedback and bug reports before that.

anyway, you can download it here to try it out.
I'm brainy for Zombiepops!

lostcalpolydude
Forum Maestro

Re: Zombiepops' mafia chat bot support

Post by lostcalpolydude » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:15 am

If you provide a patch I'll look at it.
bmaher: Softcore character
lostcalpolydude: Hardcore character (abandoned)

zombiepops
My Pie Blown Sky High

Re: Zombiepops' mafia chat bot support

Post by zombiepops » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:43 am

patch is here
I'm planning to move the loading of player names/player ids into the hashmap to loading the url active chat uses instead of the long list map.put() calls.
The actual chat mangling logic is in ChatManager.java, and turned out to be a lot easier than I expected.
I'm brainy for Zombiepops!