BIG! Proxy runs for aftercore?

For stuff related to KoLmafia, KoLproxy, Ascension Log Visualizer, and greasemonkey scripts. Maybe other stuff too.
Creelie
Inscrutable Pi

BIG! Proxy runs for aftercore?

Post by Creelie » Tue May 06, 2014 2:51 pm

So, I'm doing some run planning - I only have a short list of objectives left before I shoot for . . . (drum roll) a telescope! Scope dives necessitate a lot of aftercore, and I have heard that the BIG! path still has relevance as a way to get a jump on that levelling.

Can Proxy do HC BIG! if one does not have Kung Fu Hustler/Master of the Surprising Fist permed? What do you think is the minimum skill set to make such runs automate smoothly? Let's say smoothly enough that you yourself would do it that way if you just wanted to get into aftercore quickly.

lotsofphil
Leader of rum ham

Re: BIG! Proxy runs for aftercore?

Post by lotsofphil » Tue May 06, 2014 3:22 pm

Creelie wrote:So, I'm doing some run planning - I only have a short list of objectives left before I shoot for . . . (drum roll) a telescope! Scope dives necessitate a lot of aftercore, and I have heard that the BIG! path still has relevance as a way to get a jump on that levelling.

Can Proxy do HC BIG! if one does not have Kung Fu Hustler/Master of the Surprising Fist permed? What do you think is the minimum skill set to make such runs automate smoothly? Let's say smoothly enough that you yourself would do it that way if you just wanted to get into aftercore quickly.
Given all the changes since BIG was active, I would just give it a shot and see what happens. Go AT with pilsners and an astral mask. Then cross fingers :)

Creelie
Inscrutable Pi

Re: BIG! Proxy runs for aftercore?

Post by Creelie » Tue May 06, 2014 5:13 pm

LOL, that works too. I've got time to think about it anyway; the objectives list is short on items but long on effort.