Kittycore = Tourguide Capper

In this subforum we brag about cool things we did definitely do. MC Frontalot recommended but not required.
Post Reply
User avatar
Creelie
Inscrutable Pi
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Kittycore = Tourguide Capper

Post by Creelie » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:33 am

"By completing a 100% Black Cat Bad Moon run, you have permanently unlocked the Bad Moon sign for your character."

Image

8-)

User avatar
top1214
Oh my! Guy with Pie!
Posts: 1959
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:10 am
Location: St Louis, MO, USA

Re: Kittycore = Tourguide Capper

Post by top1214 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:05 am

Creelie wrote:"By completing a 100% Black Cat Bad Moon run, you have permanently unlocked the Bad Moon sign for your character."

Image

8-)
Congrats! Wasn't that fun?

User avatar
Creelie
Inscrutable Pi
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Kittycore = Tourguide Capper

Post by Creelie » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:22 pm

It was, actually! Although now I am completely clueless about using familiars. I'm doing a "striped" BM/Oxy loop next (wearing that brimstone, baby!) and I expect my runs to be SLOOOOOWWW while I get the hang of this freakish new functionality.

User avatar
slaphappy snark
Widdle Fudge Bunny
Posts: 2689
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:27 pm
Location: SF Bay Area

Re: Kittycore = Tourguide Capper

Post by slaphappy snark » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Creelie wrote:It was, actually! Although now I am completely clueless about using familiars. I'm doing a "striped" BM/Oxy loop next (wearing that brimstone, baby!) and I expect my runs to be SLOOOOOWWW while I get the hang of this freakish new functionality.
I recommend giving yourself a chance to use some of the plexi in-run (particularly pants and pith helm)--keep that in mind when you're planning your run order. :)
Congrats on finishing your trophy and not killing your black kitty!

User avatar
Creelie
Inscrutable Pi
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Kittycore = Tourguide Capper

Post by Creelie » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:28 pm

slaphappy snark wrote:I recommend giving yourself a chance to use some of the plexi in-run (particularly pants and pith helm)--keep that in mind when you're planning your run order. :)
Congrats on finishing your trophy and not killing your black kitty!
(The Shadow was horrible until I bit the bullet and farmed up the meat for Funkslinging. I did almost strangle the little bugger there. And the battlefield special monsters that needed some deleveling were also painful. But other than that the run was really pretty painless.)

Regarding plexi, you think so? You can't wear it for quite a while. It WOULD be one solution to my quandary of how to get more of the skills on my pre-Basement shopping list.

User avatar
top1214
Oh my! Guy with Pie!
Posts: 1959
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:10 am
Location: St Louis, MO, USA

Re: Kittycore = Tourguide Capper

Post by top1214 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Creelie wrote:
slaphappy snark wrote:I recommend giving yourself a chance to use some of the plexi in-run (particularly pants and pith helm)--keep that in mind when you're planning your run order. :)
Congrats on finishing your trophy and not killing your black kitty!
(The Shadow was horrible until I bit the bullet and farmed up the meat for Funkslinging. I did almost strangle the little bugger there. And the battlefield special monsters that needed some deleveling were also painful. But other than that the run was really pretty painless.)

Regarding plexi, you think so? You can't wear it for quite a while. It WOULD be one solution to my quandary of how to get more of the skills on my pre-Basement shopping list.
Plexi is a little annoying that way, but the plexi helmet is really neat! Just make sure you go HCO TT to a moxie run though...that is kinda counterintuitive.

But if you wanna go HCO SC to BM, that is not much of a loss. (Well, I guess you can smash it for some twinkly wads)

User avatar
Creelie
Inscrutable Pi
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Kittycore = Tourguide Capper

Post by Creelie » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:48 pm

Hell no dude, seal clubbing is my first love.

Post Reply