Leafygreens' Old School Salad Spectacular

In this subforum we brag about cool things we did definitely do. MC Frontalot recommended but not required.
LeafyGreens
Inscrutable Pi

Leafygreens' Old School Salad Spectacular

Post by LeafyGreens » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:38 am

It's been a journey two months in the making, but now its over: I have topped all 4 rolling softcore ascension mainboards at the same time. It started out with a 2/445 SCNP, the 10th fastest ever on KoLDB. Then came SCT, where LotsOfPhil and I tied Pantsless' top 2/464 run in a mad Feast of Boris scramble. Next up was SCB, where I used the live Twitch event to put up a 2/490, the 3rd fastest all time. And then for the finale, SCO, I just completed a 4/348, good for the 5th fastest all time, fastest 4-dayer, and lowest turncount of any SC run under 6 days.

Doing these classic paths was fun, and I'd like to throw a shoutout to LotsOfPhil and nonvegan for doing these runs alongside me, as you can see from the boards. I think we have a good collection of runs that showcase the big changes this game has gone through recently, and I believe we have shown that putting up runs comparable in daycount/turncount to old runs is still realistic. Some of them are more insurmountable but anything is possible.

I have also highlighted other AfH/k members' runs, check out that nice SCB board.

lotsofphil
Leader of rum ham

Re: Leafygreens' Old School Salad Spectacular

Post by lotsofphil » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:30 am

Nice work, leafy :)

transplanted_entwife
Oh my! Guy with Pie!

Re: Leafygreens' Old School Salad Spectacular

Post by transplanted_entwife » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:50 am

Woo, leafy! Gogogogo plant life/tree-like beings! :thumbs:

harumph
My Pie Blown Sky High