Forum sig image for AFHk members?

If you have any suggestions for the forums, would like to request a change, question moderator action etc, post here.
MonsterERB
AFH

Forum sig image for AFHk members?

Post by MonsterERB » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:15 pm

I think this goes here... spent a few minutes dorking around and came up with something pretty cute (in my opinion):

So - I'm asking opinions. What do you guys think? Would AFH members object to AFHk'ers using this? Would any AFHk'ers like a "clan sig" they could identify with? Would AFHk'ers use this on the main KoL forum, in order to publicize the clan? Is the quality high enough? Suggestions for improvement? Et cetera.
Not going to begin using this sig publically until I'm sure it's something the entire AFH/AFHk community is solidly behind.

QuantumNightmare
AFH

Post by QuantumNightmare » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:44 pm

The current AFH sig was created for a contest. We can easily run another contest for 1-3 mil, in order to find a sig for AFHk.

kindia
Pie in the Sky

Post by kindia » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:18 pm

id be up for a siggy creation contest. although, monsters is hard to argue with.

Mad Hamish
AFH

Post by Mad Hamish » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:39 pm

We've got sigs by the stacks. If you wanna make more and wear them proudly on the main forums, do not be afraid that the AFH bigwigs are gonna get upset. Make them, use them, the more the better!
That being said, remember that an AFH or AFHk signature in public places makes you a representative of our clan to the public. Post accordingly.
Hi-keebated again? No way!

Manendra
My Pie Blown Sky High

Post by Manendra » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:30 pm

I enjoy that sig, MERB. I think I'll use it when I make my one post per month or two on the main forums, if you don't mind.

lostcalpolydude
Forum Maestro

Post by lostcalpolydude » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:41 pm

There wasn't an AFHk sig when I joined, so I just used an AFH sig. No one yelled at me for it, so I figured it was okay. I recently removed that sig because the idea of fighting a Quantum Nightmare in the Dungeons of Doom is too funny to not have in my sig.
bmaher: Softcore character
lostcalpolydude: Hardcore character (abandoned)

QuantumNightmare
AFH

Post by QuantumNightmare » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:45 pm

There's a thread in the AFHk private section with a bunch of sigs, I stickied it just now to make it moar visible. Here's a funny one for AFHk:

MonsterERB
AFH

Post by MonsterERB » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:29 am

Mad Hamish wrote:We've got sigs by the stacks. If you wanna make more and wear them proudly on the main forums, do not be afraid that the AFH bigwigs are gonna get upset. Make them, use them, the more the better!
That being said, remember that an AFH or AFHk signature in public places makes you a representative of our clan to the public. Post accordingly.

Understood - I'll try to keep any ass-hattish behavior to a minimum. And, thanks for that topic link, QN. There are indeed some very nice sigs in there. Some people in that topic (DVMA, iirc) said they didn't care if AFHk'ers used an AFH sig - but I don't feel quite right doing that. Maybe someday...
/me cues the dramatic orchestral interlude