Ascension logs

If you have any suggestions for the forums, would like to request a change, question moderator action etc, post here.
WiseFather
Pie in the Sky

Ascension logs

Post by WiseFather » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:13 pm

It's probably already been discussed, but I haven't seen anything on it....

Under ascension logs, is there a reason we don't separate HC and SC logs? I see a lot of SC logs, but few HC ones per page. Trying to go through and look at the HC ones for ideas of where I'm losing turns get very time consuming.

I'd be willing to help re-organize the logs if this is something that could be done.

tiv
Fie the Pie

Re: Ascension logs

Post by tiv » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:42 pm

WiseFather wrote:It's probably already been discussed, but I haven't seen anything on it....

Under ascension logs, is there a reason we don't separate HC and SC logs? I see a lot of SC logs, but few HC ones per page. Trying to go through and look at the HC ones for ideas of where I'm losing turns get very time consuming.

I'd be willing to help re-organize the logs if this is something that could be done.

This is a nifty idea, WF. I like it. It is a pain to sift through.

Tissen
Inscrutable Pi

Post by Tissen » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:39 pm

Does this forum support tags like the KoL forums? If so, we could just tag the logs appropriately.

lostcalpolydude
Forum Maestro

Post by lostcalpolydude » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:00 pm

No, phpBB doesn't have fancy features like that.
bmaher: Softcore character
lostcalpolydude: Hardcore character (abandoned)

WiseFather
Pie in the Sky

Post by WiseFather » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:21 am

Well, I'd be willing to spend the time required to re-organize the logs. It should make it much easier for others like me to read the logs they want to pick up on the little things they could do differently.