Contest-specific forum

If you have any suggestions for the forums, would like to request a change, question moderator action etc, post here.
Pascal
Inscrutable Pi

Contest-specific forum

Post by Pascal » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:40 pm

Not that we're the most contest-centric clan by any means (which is fine), but I think it might be a good idea to have a seperate members-only forum specifically for that purpose. I know once the Bastard puzzle contest starts, I'm going to be posting like a crazy man to try and brainstorm with other AfH/AfHk members and I can see it quickly getting annoying for everyone else as one thread after another got started in Gameplay. Beyond that, having a contest-specific forum might give us a little more motivation to start organizing our own clan contest.

Thoughts?

Zurich
AFH

Post by Zurich » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:38 pm

I will do this, soon. I'm busy right now playing the new Insurgency Mod.

KujjieKujjieKoo
Spade Ninja

Post by KujjieKujjieKoo » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:20 am

Did this ever get made? I see the riddle contest is currently running, but haven't seen / heard anyone here talking about it?

Daragonth
Pie in the Sky

Post by Daragonth » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:28 am

KujjieKujjieKoo wrote:Did this ever get made? I see the riddle contest is currently running, but haven't seen / heard anyone here talking about it?

Yah, I can't find the thread.

I think that we should have a "Week of Hell" where we have like 4 contests in one week. One the ascension contest, an art contest, a riddle contest, and maybe a pvp contest. This would take a crap load of meat, but it would be fun. We could also give out prizes in /games for the merryment and whatnot.

VladimirPootin
AFH

Post by VladimirPootin » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:24 pm

someone had the wrong permissions set for AFHk members... try now.
[b]AFH: Now with more [i]new and improved[/i] moral ambiguity![/b]