Hardcore Ed Script Ascending (Ascends various paths suboptimally)

For script writing
MasterSilex
AFH

Re: Hardcore Ed Script Ascending

Postby MasterSilex » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:23 am

ckb1 wrote:I have been browsing / admiring / stealing some of the code, and ran into something I do not understand.
cc_ascend.ash, line 9194:

Code: Select all

if(my_inebriety() >= 10)
         {
            expectPool += (30 - (2 * my_inebriety()));
         }
         else
         {
            expectPool += my_inebriety();
         }

As I understand it, pool skill decreases by 2 for every 1 inebriety over 10, so I would expect this to be:
expectPool += (20 - (2 * my_inebriety()));

which is also
expectPool -= 2*(my_inebriety()-10);

Do you have this wrong? Or am I misunderstanding something?

At 10 drunkeness you have 10 pool skill from booze. Using the script's equation and plugging this drunkeness in you get that answer of 10 pool skill, but if you change the 30 to 20 that would give you 0 pool skill at 10 drunk.

wrldwzrd89
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby wrldwzrd89 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:24 am

A minor thing I noticed:

When the script attempts to consume booze that gives both Adventures and Fights from the Time-Spinner, KoLmafia understandably prompts you: Are you sure you want to consume that before breaking the hippy stone?

This prompt can be avoided with the drinksilent command. I think it's worth using here, as the script uses it when overdrinking too.

ckb1
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby ckb1 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:20 am

MasterSilex wrote:At 10 drunkeness you have 10 pool skill from booze. Using the script's equation and plugging this drunkeness in you get that answer of 10 pool skill, but if you change the 30 to 20 that would give you 0 pool skill at 10 drunk.

I see now. This is what I get for trying to understand maths late at night. You still get the +10 from your first 10 drunkeness, THEN start losing pool still at 2 per above 10. <headsmack> Thanks.

Also: 10 - 2*(my_inebriety()-10) = 30 - 2*(my_inebriety())

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:45 pm

ckb1 wrote:Also: 10 - 2*(my_inebriety()-10) = 30 - 2*(my_inebriety())

Yay math!

wrldwzrd89 wrote:When the script attempts to consume booze that gives both Adventures and Fights from the Time-Spinner, KoLmafia understandably prompts you: Are you sure you want to consume that before breaking the hippy stone?

This prompt can be avoided with the drinksilent command. I think it's worth using here, as the script uses it when overdrinking too.

I didn't think anyone would turn off PvP. I also only knew drinksilent was for overdrinking, I was wondering what to do about PvP drinks. Easy enough to update for.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:52 pm

cheesecookie wrote:
ckb1 wrote:Also: 10 - 2*(my_inebriety()-10) = 30 - 2*(my_inebriety())

Yay math!

wrldwzrd89 wrote:When the script attempts to consume booze that gives both Adventures and Fights from the Time-Spinner, KoLmafia understandably prompts you: Are you sure you want to consume that before breaking the hippy stone?

I didn't think anyone would turn off PvP. I also only knew drinksilent was for overdrinking, I was wondering what to do about PvP drinks. Easy enough to update for. You mean overdrink? drinksilent isn't a thing. Well, you'll encounter it soon enough I guess.

jeffery
Pie of the Sky

Postby jeffery » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:13 am

Hi cheesecookie

I've noticed that when I run HC CS and the script eats the sleeping dog that I always end up with 10 free rests at the end of the day that I have to manually use in the Chateau so that my day 2 stat tests are optimal. Is there any way to have this integrated into the script?

Thanks

cc_clanstuff => 1
Visiting the Ruined House
You acquire an item: anticheese
Free Rapid Prototyping craftings left: 0
You have 10 free rests remaining.
Source Terminal request: extrude -f booze.ext
Source Terminal: extrude -f booze.ext
You acquire an item: hacked gibson

Visiting the Employee Assignment Kiosk
Trying to avoid Guest Sustenance Assurance Dinseylandfill job.
Found new job option: Waterway Debris Removal
You acquire an item: trash net
Found bucket blood.
Considering job blood
Found bucket milk.
Considering job milk
Found bucket moonbeams.
Considering job moonbeams
You acquire an item: Walford's bucket

You have 2 minutes left to Time-Spinner!
Crossing Streams with ProtonicBot
You are probably done for today, beep.
Done for today (1), beep boop

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:52 am

jeffery wrote:I've noticed that when I run HC CS and the script eats the sleeping dog that I always end up with 10 free rests at the end of the day that I have to manually use in the Chateau so that my day 2 stat tests are optimal. Is there any way to have this integrated into the script?

Do you have any librams? I'm guessing not, which is fine, but is why this is happening. Since HCCS is a special case, I could have it run out the free rests specifically at that time.

jeffery
Pie of the Sky

Postby jeffery » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:16 pm

cheesecookie wrote:
jeffery wrote:I've noticed that when I run HC CS and the script eats the sleeping dog that I always end up with 10 free rests at the end of the day that I have to manually use in the Chateau so that my day 2 stat tests are optimal. Is there any way to have this integrated into the script?

Do you have any librams? I'm guessing not, which is fine, but is why this is happening. Since HCCS is a special case, I could have it run out the free rests specifically at that time.

No Librams at the moment, unfortunately. Maybe I"ll pick up a taffy or heart libram in the future though.

Thanks!

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:26 am

jeffery wrote:
No Librams at the moment, unfortunately. Maybe I"ll pick up a taffy or heart libram in the future though.

No need to rush that, I wanted to make sure that I actually knew what the issue was :D
Anyway, r1004 should dump the rests once it sees that you are overdrunk (HCCS only).

jeffery
Pie of the Sky

Postby jeffery » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:10 am

I'm finishing day 1 of HCCS with about 5k meat remaining. Is that enough to have the script buy the antler chandlier during bedtime and rebuy the ceiling fan on day 2 and still manage to do all the stuff it needs to?

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:34 am

jeffery wrote:I'm finishing day 1 of HCCS with about 5k meat remaining. Is that enough to have the script buy the antler chandlier during bedtime and rebuy the ceiling fan on day 2 and still manage to do all the stuff it needs to?

It isn't. It'll want at least an obsidian nutcracker (or 2), candy corn costume for the Tot if you have one and a tenderizing hammer. It should not break anything (that I'm aware of) if you don't have the meat though, if you really need the 3 extra adventures - although, you save more if you leave enough meat.

jeffery
Pie of the Sky

Postby jeffery » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:37 pm

Hi cheesecookie!

Bought a oily woim since we last discussed this but the script still chose the First Turkey over it.

Found that cc_ascend ran 79 turns trying to do Yossarian's Junkyard quest in HC Standard, as my fist turkey was still killing gremlins in a couple of turns.

Still managed to make daycount with some manual intervention, but this could probably be optimised a lot?

PS: cc_ascend is doing great for HC Standard this year! Fully automated 3-day HC Standard for SA. TT. CS. DB so far!

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:29 am

jeffery wrote:
Hi cheesecookie!

Bought a oily woim since we last discussed this but the script still chose the First Turkey over it.

Found that cc_ascend ran 79 turns trying to do Yossarian's Junkyard quest in HC Standard, as my fist turkey was still killing gremlins in a couple of turns.

Still managed to make daycount with some manual intervention, but this could probably be optimised a lot?

PS: cc_ascend is doing great for HC Standard this year! Fully automated 3-day HC Standard for SA. TT. CS. DB so far!

Ouch, sounds like there is a mistake on my end then. I'm a tad bogged down at the moment so it may not get anywhere until later in the week. If you don't see anything from me (let's say by the time the Royal Sceptre rolls) , bump the thread or something (because it'll mean I've forgotten).

jeffery
Pie of the Sky

Postby jeffery » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:06 am

cheesecookie wrote:
jeffery wrote:
Hi cheesecookie!

Ouch, sounds like there is a mistake on my end then. I'm a tad bogged down at the moment so it may not get anywhere until later in the week. If you don't see anything from me (let's say by the time the Royal Sceptre rolls) , bump the thread or something (because it'll mean I've forgotten).

I bought a Xiblaxian Holo-Companion between ascesnsions and it worked ok with the Xiblaxian Holo-Companion so I guess you just need to add Oily Woim as a possible familiar for that subquest. Cheers

Also I don't know what happened but somehow this ascension HC Standard AT ended up with 400 extra bacon than normal and I didn't even have to force it to do anything to get all the tower keys. Awesome. It even came in at 692 turns which is about 50-100 less to all my other scripted runs.

Ahead of schedule and under budget!

jeffery
Pie of the Sky

Postby jeffery » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:57 pm

Hey CC

Word is you've got a new casual ascend script you'll be working on. Will it be integrated into cc_ascend?

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:33 am

jeffery wrote:Hey CC

Word is you've got a new casual ascend script you'll be working on. Will it be integrated into cc_ascend?

It's a massive deviation from cc_ascend and it is based off of a script that wasn't mine to begin with. It's dependent on too many things that break the traditional paradigm of cc_ascend trying to support all sorts of situations and apparently sensitive to mafia settings I'm unaware of (a friend used it and immediately bought like 150 green smoke bombs at way too much of a cost), then it aborted because he was missing like 10 IoTMs.

It is a little less of an issue now that casuals are restricted but it wouldn't be a script I'd even offer support for, I don't want to deal with people having issues because it just spent 1.5m on a run that it can't even complete or that they don't want to get some esoteric IoTM that costs a lot of meat that is only being used for a single runaway or something stupid like that. It was very much intended for me to show how abusable casuals are.

ungawa
AFH

Postby ungawa » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:58 am

With a new season of Standard rewards, I just wanted to pop in and say thanks again for maintaining this. 2 Day SC AT complete with just a few aborts for low health against scaling/duped monsters, and a little hand holding at the end when I saw it was starting the battlefield without doing the beach since I hadn't painted frogmen.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:52 pm

ungawa wrote:With a new season of Standard rewards, I just wanted to pop in and say thanks again for maintaining this. 2 Day SC AT complete with just a few aborts for low health against scaling/duped monsters, and a little hand holding at the end when I saw it was starting the battlefield without doing the beach since I hadn't painted frogmen.

:D I had a 2 day SC AT/S, but SC lagged a bit. I've been working a little bit to try to improve that digitize logic. Anyway, glad to hear it is working reasonably for others!

Hellno
Pie in the Sky

Postby Hellno » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:53 am

Seconded!

I've run my multi through ed a bit more, and the only issue it's having at the moment is at the very start- I have to manually cast all the spell damage/myst buffs before starting the script so that it doesn't die while farming Ka at the pirates (i guess the main problem is that you start with almost no mana and the script should work fine if it just buys some from the doc at the start after equipping detective/cowboy).

ungawa
AFH

Postby ungawa » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:22 am

ungawa wrote:a little hand holding at the end when I saw it was starting the battlefield without doing the beach since I hadn't painted frogmen.

Hm, next run also failed to do sonofabeach, and I even painted a lobsterfrogman this time.
It looks like an if statement about digitize ended up between an if and and else if related to whether or not you're doing the quest as a hippy. I haven't read the code in detail, but it looks to me like the way it is, if you don't have a frogman digitized, it goes to check if the beach is available in the hippy outfit, sees that its not, and gives up on that sidequest.

if(!get_property("cc_hippyInstead").to_boolean())
   {
      if(get_property("cc_gremlins") != "finished")
      {
         return false;
      }
   }
   if(get_property("_sourceTerminalDigitizeMonster") == $monster[Lobsterfrogman])
   {
      return false;
   }
   else if(get_property("fratboysDefeated").to_int() < 64)
   {
      return false;
   }

But hey, still made daycount including stopping by a bear orgy with a little extra turngen.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:07 pm

ungawa wrote:
ungawa wrote:a little hand holding at the end when I saw it was starting the battlefield without doing the beach since I hadn't painted frogmen.

Hm, next run also failed to do sonofabeach, and I even painted a lobsterfrogman this time.
It looks like an if statement about digitize ended up between an if and and else if related to whether or not you're doing the quest as a hippy. I haven't read the code in detail, but it looks to me like the way it is, if you don't have a frogman digitized, it goes to check if the beach is available in the hippy outfit, sees that its not, and gives up on that sidequest.

I'm going to fix that, I had a suspicion that I put that in a little hastily and that does appear to be the case.

EDIT: You made an assertion about doing the quest as a hippy which confused me, but it's totes right.

RNGHeHateMe
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby RNGHeHateMe » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:45 am

The script appears to no longer check if it is doing a 100% run before determining if it will do the Nuns during the Frat war. When it goes to fight the bandits, its ditches my 100% familiar in favor of the tot in the meat drop outfit. At least in SC. This happened in a TT, PM, & Sau run with both the Space Jelly and the Optimistic Candle as the 100% familiar. Interestingly, it did not do this for the bad vibe.

The switch cc_100familiar is still set to true.

I think part of the issue is that I can conceivably do a 2 day run at that point, and the script says - f-it, better to get the 2-day. This is why I think it did the bad vibe run successfully. It skipped the nuns entirely as a waste of time. I bet this will not happen in HC, since the script almost never goes for a 2 day there, but I am not there just yet. I will post here when I test that.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:56 am

RNGHeHateMe wrote:The script appears to no longer check if it is doing a 100% run before determining if it will do the Nuns during the Frat war. When it goes to fight the bandits, its ditches my 100% familiar in favor of the tot in the meat drop outfit. At least in SC. This happened in a TT, PM, & Sau run with both the Space Jelly and the Optimistic Candle as the 100% familiar. Interestingly, it did not do this for the bad vibe.

The switch cc_100familiar is still set to true.

I think part of the issue is that I can conceivably do a 2 day run at that point, and the script says - f-it, better to get the 2-day. This is why I think it did the bad vibe run successfully. It skipped the nuns entirely as a waste of time. I bet this will not happen in HC, since the script almost never goes for a 2 day there, but I am not there just yet. I will post here when I test that.

Haha, I wish you posted this a day earlier. I had a report of a failed 100% run and found an issue in the nuns (when they are done normally).

It actually skipped the nuns because it didn't think it could do them reasonably. But that did end up with the same effect. The script is still a tad behind on 2-day HC though, I've spent more time handling diverse cases rather than optimizations.

In any case, I have a fix for that nuns issue that I'll be posted in a little bit. I did a bit of changes with the 100% familiar stuff and want at least do a day of a run first.

Hellno
Pie in the Sky

Re: Hardcore Ed Script Ascending (Ascends various paths suboptimally)

Postby Hellno » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:12 pm

Did you just implement some new eating/drinking code (awesome if so, btw)? Starting up day 2 in a standard run just now and saw all my goat cheese get eaten! :p

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:34 am

Hellno wrote:Did you just implement some new eating/drinking code (awesome if so, btw)? Starting up day 2 in a standard run just now and saw all my goat cheese get eaten! :p

There have been almost (very minor) changes to it. I think it just decided to eat at a point where fettucini inconnu was a good idea (rather than trying to make crudles).

ungawa
AFH

Postby ungawa » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:42 pm

Hellno wrote:Did you just implement some new eating/drinking code (awesome if so, btw)? Starting up day 2 in a standard run just now and saw all my goat cheese get eaten! :p

Same thing here. I don't really care if it wants to eat the inconnu, it has plenty of margin for 3-day HC to farm more cheese.
Although it then failed to craft anything else it tried to, including the milk of mag, once it was out of adventures. Dang lack of free crafting.
> Post Adventure done, beep.
> Turn(126): Starting with 2 left at Level: 8
> Encounter: -5.0 Exp Bonus: 16.825000000000003
> Meat Drop: 100.0 Item Drop: 240.0
> HP: 242/242, MP: 282/453
> Tummy: 0/15 Liver: 14/14 Spleen: 0/15
> ML: 66 control: 10
> Soulsauce: 28
> Delay between adventures... beep boop...

buy 1 Dramatic™ range for 950 each from The General Store
You spent 950 Meat
You acquire an item: Dramatic&trade; range

use 1 Dramatic&trade; range

[127] Cook 1 goat cheese + 1 scrumptious reagent
You acquire an item: fancy schmancy cheese sauce
Crafting used 1 each of goat cheese and scrumptious reagent

[128] Cook 1 dry noodles + 1 fancy schmancy cheese sauce
You acquire an item: fettucini Inconnu
Crafting used 1 each of dry noodles and fancy schmancy cheese sauce

[129] Cook 1 goat cheese + 1 scrumptious reagent

[129] Cook 1 scrumptious reagent + 1 goat cheese

[129] Cook 1 goat cheese + 1 scrumptious reagent

[129] Cook 1 scrumptious reagent + 1 goat cheese

[129] Cook 1 scrumptious reagent + 1 glass of goat's milk
> Starting bedtime: Pulls Left: 0

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:49 am

I miss free crafting. 2 years goes too fast. I'll figure something out.

Svidurr
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby Svidurr » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:58 am

Hello,

firstly, thanks so much for this wonderful script! It's been a great help during the busy weeks when I can't dedicate as much time as I would like to manually playing. Fantastic stuff!

Quick question (i tried researching this, but I apologize if this is something obvious)- I browsed through the script, to the best of my ability, but have not been able to modify it as I wish. I am currently running HC standard, and I would like to be able to allow my golden monkey familiar to be used until it drops 3 of the spleen items on day one. From what I can see, it looks like the script only equips the golden monkey until it drops one of the spleen items. I tried modifying this value in the script (cc_ascend.ash) but it didn't have any effect when I initiated it. Can you point me toward what I would need to modify in order to successfully enable my monkey to be used until it drops 3 spleen items?

Thanks!

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:48 pm

Svidurr wrote:Hello,

firstly, thanks so much for this wonderful script! It's been a great help during the busy weeks when I can't dedicate as much time as I would like to manually playing. Fantastic stuff!

Quick question (i tried researching this, but I apologize if this is something obvious)- I browsed through the script, to the best of my ability, but have not been able to modify it as I wish. I am currently running HC standard, and I would like to be able to allow my golden monkey familiar to be used until it drops 3 of the spleen items on day one. From what I can see, it looks like the script only equips the golden monkey until it drops one of the spleen items. I tried modifying this value in the script (cc_ascend.ash) but it didn't have any effect when I initiated it. Can you point me toward what I would need to modify in order to successfully enable my monkey to be used until it drops 3 spleen items?

Thanks!

This line is the limiter:

else if(($familiar[Golden Monkey].drops_today < 1)  && have_familiar($familiar[Golden Monkey]))

This will probably end up changing at some point to clean up code but it has survived the array familiar revamp so it might just survive for a bit.

Svidurr
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby Svidurr » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:15 pm

cheesecookie wrote:
Svidurr wrote:Hello,

Thanks!

This line is the limiter:

else if(($familiar[Golden Monkey].drops_today < 1)  && have_familiar($familiar[Golden Monkey]))

This will probably end up changing at some point to clean up code but it has survived the array familiar revamp so it might just survive for a bit.

Appreciate it!

RNGHeHateMe
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby RNGHeHateMe » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:23 am

I am getting an error trying to automate an HC jelly run.

If you just started an ascension (Ed primarily) enter 'refresh all' and then restart
You don't have a valid class for this equipper, must be an avatar path or something.

This occurs right in the start of the run. I do not think it is even reaching the new jelly code, given that message. I have seen the jelly code come across, so I wonder if I just need to be patient, if I can fix it on my end, if it is another script entirely that is causing this, or if it is a real bug. BTW, I have tried the refresh all option - same result.

EDIT: Looks like the error is in a call to the equipBaseline() function. I have yet to determine where that is - if it even is in this script.

EDIT EDIT: Found it. Made a brief fix by adding the following lines to cc_equipment.ash @ line # 560

case $class[Gelatinous Noob]:
      poss = $items[Finger Cymbals, Double-Barreled Sling, Hilarious Comedy Prop, Space Tourist Phaser, Knife, Thor\'s Pliers, Frankly Mr. Shank];
      break;

Can I make a humble suggestion here though. instead of the default aborting, could you set the default to check base stats and equip a ranged weapon if mox is highest, a utensil if mys, and melee weapon if mus?

One more suggestion? Those arrays of items could be externalized from the code to data files where they could be edited easily if / when new items became available.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:02 pm

RNGHeHateMe wrote:I am getting an error trying to automate an HC jelly run.

If you just started an ascension (Ed primarily) enter 'refresh all' and then restart
You don't have a valid class for this equipper, must be an avatar path or something.

This occurs right in the start of the run. I do not think it is even reaching the new jelly code, given that message. I have seen the jelly code come across, so I wonder if I just need to be patient, if I can fix it on my end, if it is another script entirely that is causing this, or if it is a real bug. BTW, I have tried the refresh all option - same result.

EDIT: Looks like the error is in a call to the equipBaseline() function. I have yet to determine where that is - if it even is in this script.

EDIT EDIT: Found it. Made a brief fix by adding the following lines to cc_equipment.ash @ line # 560

case $class[Gelatinous Noob]:
      poss = $items[Finger Cymbals, Double-Barreled Sling, Hilarious Comedy Prop, Space Tourist Phaser, Knife, Thor\'s Pliers, Frankly Mr. Shank];
      break;

Can I make a humble suggestion here though. instead of the default aborting, could you set the default to check base stats and equip a ranged weapon if mox is highest, a utensil if mys, and melee weapon if mus?

One more suggestion? Those arrays of items could be externalized from the code to data files where they could be edited easily if / when new items became available.

There is Jello code? This error happens because a fundamental component of the run does not exist. I mean the error says exactly what is wrong, there isn't a equipment set for the class, which is, in fact, an avatar path.

Just relying on base stats for equipment decisions doesn't really seem like the best idea. I don't understand Moxie enough regarding ranged weapons (knives seem like a thing though). Why would a non-pasta/sauceror want to use a utensil? Muscle is always easy though. I could put in a default set but I actually want it to abort in these cases.

The refactoring and additional work to externalize the items isn't worth the effort for me, nor do I know the extent of problems I could end up with. The whole equipment code is slowly going under a revamp to use an array instead of a map so it will be easier to clarify the item set at the top of each function and then handle the modifications of each array under the hood. That might lend better to externalizing the item list but it hides the items from sight which is not really what I want.

PaperClip
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby PaperClip » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:34 am

Hi, totally new user here, have a question about the script. I've been getting this error since yesterday:

svn: E175002: connection refused by the server
Something went wrong while fetching svn directory info

Couldn't really find an explanation or fix via Google, been using the script for two days and it has been working just fine until yesterday.

Also, I've been getting another error while using the script, the one where KoL and mafia are conflicted about the combat rounds. Is there a fix for this? On a related noted, I've noticed that the script tends to use Utensil Twist and even regular auto attacks over and over after exhausting love bugs/cowboy boots/other minor skills, which results in me getting beaten up occasionally. Is there any fix for that or does that require changing the code entirely?

Thanks!

RNGHeHateMe
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby RNGHeHateMe » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:42 pm

cheesecookie wrote:
There is Jello code? This error happens because a fundamental component of the run does not exist. I mean the error says exactly what is wrong, there isn't a equipment set for the class, which is, in fact, an avatar path.

Just relying on base stats for equipment decisions doesn't really seem like the best idea. I don't understand Moxie enough regarding ranged weapons (knives seem like a thing though). Why would a non-pasta/sauceror want to use a utensil? Muscle is always easy though. I could put in a default set but I actually want it to abort in these cases.

The refactoring and additional work to externalize the items isn't worth the effort for me, nor do I know the extent of problems I could end up with. The whole equipment code is slowly going under a revamp to use an array instead of a map so it will be easier to clarify the item set at the top of each function and then handle the modifications of each array under the hood. That might lend better to externalizing the item list but it hides the items from sight which is not really what I want.

Fair enuf. I don't have a big picture view on this, so I would not want to presume. I guess I was trying to find a way to set it up to where if a new item enters the game, one doesn't have to add it it to several separate places to get the script to use it. But it sounds like you are on it.

As for the jello code, someone added this module cc_jellonewbie.ash on 2/18

but it consists entirely of this:

script "cc_jellonewbie.ash"
import <cc_ascend/cc_util.ash>

// Skills start at 23000
// (descid % 125) + 23001 -> skill absorbed

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:26 pm

RNGHeHateMe wrote:
Fair enuf. I don't have a big picture view on this, so I would not want to presume. I guess I was trying to find a way to set it up to where if a new item enters the game, one doesn't have to add it it to several separate places to get the script to use it. But it sounds like you are on it.

As for the jello code, someone added this module cc_jellonewbie.ash on 2/18

but it consists entirely of this:

Yeah, I'm trying to clean it up so it'll be easier in that regard. It's just a slow process. Mostly just trying to make sure I don't break anything along the way for users.

Yeah, the jello code is just a placeholder at the moment. I'm not exactly sure how I want to go about it yet.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:29 pm

PaperClip wrote:Hi, totally new user here, have a question about the script. I've been getting this error since yesterday:

svn: E175002: connection refused by the server
Something went wrong while fetching svn directory info

Couldn't really find an explanation or fix via Google, been using the script for two days and it has been working just fine until yesterday.

Also, I've been getting another error while using the script, the one where KoL and mafia are conflicted about the combat rounds. Is there a fix for this? On a related noted, I've noticed that the script tends to use Utensil Twist and even regular auto attacks over and over after exhausting love bugs/cowboy boots/other minor skills, which results in me getting beaten up occasionally. Is there any fix for that or does that require changing the code entirely?

Thanks!

That first error is nothing I can do anything about. Sourceforge has been having problems and it is giving lots of people issues. I have an update to remove the zlib dependency in the script but I can't push the update (zlib can be locally modified to resolve this though).

The script does not use the combat round as specified by either KoL nor mafia. It tracks it own rounds - partly because of that issue. Fixing that issue requires me to understand combat a little more. It should generally use skills until MP is a concern (or to conserve MP and then later use skills). I pushed some updates that should keep track of getting beaten up in order to reduce ML but it's probably not a dramatic decrease in ML.

cerealkiller
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby cerealkiller » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:02 am

Hi quick question. Old player just returning. Wanted to try out a HC CS run. I keep running into this error and not sure why / how to fix it. Any help will be great, I'm sure its something I'm missing.

Hello Cereal killer 024, time to explode!
This is version: 1086
This is day 2.
Turns played: 92 current adventures: 89
Current Ascension: Community Service
CCS set to null
Wielding Saucepanic...
Equipment changed.
There is nothing ready to pick in your garden.
Countdown: 1 second...
Waiting completed.
Turn(92): Starting with 89 left at Level: 6
Encounter: 10.0 Exp Bonus: 4.270833333333334
Meat Drop: 160.19349550499538 Item Drop: 137.5967477524977
HP: 73/78, MP: 128/262
Tummy: 0/15 Liver: 0/14 Spleen: 0/15
ML: 10 control: 10
Soulsauce: 0
Delay between adventures... beep boop...
Countdown: 1 second...
Waiting completed.
cc_familiarChoice => Angry Jung Man
cc_familiarChoice => Unconscious Collective
Verifying ingredients for Saucepanic (1)...
You need 1 more saucepan to continue.
Should not have gotten here, aborted LA_cs_communityService method allowed return to caller. Uh oh.

ungawa
AFH

Postby ungawa » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:37 am

I don't really know what all could cause that last line, but the 2nd to last line implies the script wants a saucepan to make a saucepanic. So maybe use some chewing gum on a string to get another saucepan. Do you have any meat? I would have expected the script to use the chewing gum automatically if it needed a saucepan.

cerealkiller
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby cerealkiller » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:41 am

ungawa wrote:I don't really know what all could cause that last line, but the 2nd to last line implies the script wants a saucepan to make a saucepanic. So maybe use some chewing gum on a string to get another saucepan. Do you have any meat? I would have expected the script to use the chewing gum automatically if it needed a saucepan.

The problem I'm having is I already have a saucepanic and its equipped. Is this something that needs to be made daily?

Hellno
Pie in the Sky

Postby Hellno » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:50 am

cerealkiller wrote:
ungawa wrote:I don't really know what all could cause that last line, but the 2nd to last line implies the script wants a saucepan to make a saucepanic. So maybe use some chewing gum on a string to get another saucepan. Do you have any meat? I would have expected the script to use the chewing gum automatically if it needed a saucepan.

The problem I'm having is I already have a saucepanic and its equipped. Is this something that needs to be made daily?

You can wield two (with the correct skill), which perhaps is what the script wants.

cerealkiller
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby cerealkiller » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:02 am

Hellno wrote:
cerealkiller wrote:

You can wield two (with the correct skill), which perhaps is what the script wants.

Ahh okay I was thinking this also, as I do have double handed skill. Thank you. I will try this out.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:12 pm

cerealkiller wrote:Ahh okay I was thinking this also, as I do have double handed skill. Thank you. I will try this out.

It is looking to equip a second one. And in that location of the code, it did not first validate that you have a saucepan (just the lump). That'll be updated shortly (done, r1087).

fishtopher
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby fishtopher » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:43 am

Two equipment-related bug reports, run in SC but at least one is applicable to HC too:

- when doing the Top Floor of the Giant's Castle, it pulled a Mohawk Wig but then wore the Crown of Ed instead.

- if it's looking for -combat, it should probably equip the protonic pack rather than the LOV Epaulettes (only applies to myst classes).

papi
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby papi » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:44 am

I don't suppose you could make it so Boris buys all his skills before going into the tunnel of LOV on day one? I keep having to manually intervene on the LOV enforcer (and thus, the rest of the tunnel).

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:35 pm

fishtopher wrote:- when doing the Top Floor of the Giant's Castle, it pulled a Mohawk Wig but then wore the Crown of Ed instead.

- if it's looking for -combat, it should probably equip the protonic pack rather than the LOV Epaulettes (only applies to myst classes).

I can see what is going on with the Mohawk wig, it would affect HC in a weird way too.

I have to do a bit more to fix the myst class thing. Not sure the ETA on that.

papi wrote:I don't suppose you could make it so Boris buys all his skills before going into the tunnel of LOV on day one? I keep having to manually intervene on the LOV enforcer (and thus, the rest of the tunnel).

Didn't even notice the order was bad, both updates in r1089. Epaulettes will be another time.

zydecopolka
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby zydecopolka » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:25 am

Turn(0): Starting with 40 left and 14 pulls left at Level: 1
Encounter: -5.0 Exp Bonus: 0.0
Meat Drop: 40.0 Item Drop: 105.0
HP: 11/93, MP: 2/83
Tummy: 0/15 Liver: 0/14 Spleen: 0/15
ML: 0 control: 0
cc_interrupt => false
afterAdventureScript =>
cc_backup_afterAdventureScript =>
autoAntidote => 6
cc_backup_autoAntidote =>
betweenBattleScript =>
cc_backup_betweenBattleScript =>
kingLiberatedScript =>
cc_backup_kingLiberatedScript =>
cc_interrupt detected and aborting, cc_interrupt disabled.

So, I'm probably missing something incredibly stupid/easy, but so far this won't even do turn 1 for me. I expected hiccups because it's standard/normal, but I also expected it to at least start. Halp please? =D

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:20 pm

zydecopolka wrote:cc_interrupt detected and aborting, cc_interrupt disabled.

Looks like you had cc_interrupt set (possibly from the relay settings menu). The setting disables itself when it triggers so just try it again.

zydecopolka
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby zydecopolka » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:14 am

Herpa derp! Both stupid *and* easy. Seems to be just fine now, thanks =D

Edit: Wow did I speak way too soon. Still hasn't done 1 turn, and it's freaking out over antique accordion. Make a meatcar to see if that will calm it down, now it's freaking out over not being able to invoke precheese.ash.

Further edit, now I can't even adv manually...cc_ascend/cc_util.ash could not be found (precheese.ash, line 4) I have no idea how to work around any of these things, not even being able to adv manually though is super bad ;_;

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:35 pm

zydecopolka wrote:Herpa derp! Both stupid *and* easy. Seems to be just fine now, thanks =D

Edit: Wow did I speak way too soon. Still hasn't done 1 turn, and it's freaking out over antique accordion. Make a meatcar to see if that will calm it down, now it's freaking out over not being able to invoke precheese.ash.

Further edit, now I can't even adv manually...cc_ascend/cc_util.ash could not be found (precheese.ash, line 4) I have no idea how to work around any of these things, not even being able to adv manually though is super bad ;_;

Sounds like you didn't install it correctly (you may want to purge it and try again). Running the following should get the script to unattach itself from your setup though:

ash import<cc_ascend> restoreAllSettings();    restoreSetting("betweenAdventureScript");

It usually does this automatically when it finishes what it wants to do.

zydecopolka
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby zydecopolka » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:50 am

o.O

There's more to the install than the svn checkout? Is there an option somewhere to get it to stop piling on ML? I couldn't even do one adv in the spooky forest with the initial set-up it had on. I don't care about speed so much as getting the job done.

whitecandy
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby whitecandy » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:46 pm

Hi

First, Amazing work on this script.

The problem i have is with digitize, i saw you say you would look into this so would like to know what you propose.
The script digitize's writing desk D1 and then doesn't digitize anything else when it has defeated 5 desks even though i would have the turns to digitize for example, modern zmobies and then witchess pieces. It goes through the witchess pieces early on in the script to get the epic drinks and one +ml so there's no chance to digitize them for free burn delay.

The script also doesn't use the mayo lance Day1 and instead gets the tomahawk. Without many (or any) sources of yellow ray this is frustrating. I have the recent familiar (space jellyfish) to get a yellow ray source but i don't think this is yet implemented into the code, will it be or is that too complex? I'm fine doing it manually I'm just curious.

Day1 it drops a spleen item from golden monkey but not on day 2, why is this? Is it just in case a mojo filter drops to use up the second AED?

Anyway, really great script, and would love to hear your responses.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:40 pm

zydecopolka wrote:o.O

There's more to the install than the svn checkout? Is there an option somewhere to get it to stop piling on ML? I couldn't even do one adv in the spooky forest with the initial set-up it had on. I don't care about speed so much as getting the job done.

No, but some people have problems with svn working and the only commonality I have amongst them is that they are using Windows.

Try:

set cc_beatenUpCount = 10

The idea is to make the script think you've been beaten up a lot so it'll take away ML. I have no fully tested that it works but you can let me know.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:47 pm

whitecandy wrote:]
The problem i have is with digitize, i saw you say you would look into this so would like to know what you propose.
The script digitize's writing desk D1 and then doesn't digitize anything else when it has defeated 5 desks even though i would have the turns to digitize for example, modern zmobies and then witchess pieces. It goes through the witchess pieces early on in the script to get the epic drinks and one +ml so there's no chance to digitize them for free burn delay.

The script also doesn't use the mayo lance Day1 and instead gets the tomahawk. Without many (or any) sources of yellow ray this is frustrating. I have the recent familiar (space jellyfish) to get a yellow ray source but i don't think this is yet implemented into the code, will it be or is that too complex? I'm fine doing it manually I'm just curious.

Day1 it drops a spleen item from golden monkey but not on day 2, why is this? Is it just in case a mojo filter drops to use up the second AED?

I know about the digitize issue with the desks and that nothing else gets digitized, this is largely because the script is reserving digitize for writing desks, ninja snowmen and lobsterfrogmen. Unless I have some good way to know that I can't get to those during the remainder of the day, I'm not too sure what to do about it.

The mayo issue still needs to be addressed, I might just make it do the lance and not think about it too much - this is a holdover from last year when YRs were a lot more plentiful. Space jelly stuff is only partially implemented - I need to determine when/where the jellyfish can come out to get spleens and when to actually use them.

Yeah, it assumes a mojo filter on day 2 (this is a holdover from softcore actually) so it doesn't bother to try to get the extra spleen drop. It might if you don't take AEDs, I'm not actually sure.

whitecandy
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby whitecandy » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:08 pm

Thanks for the quick reply.

Thanks for looking at the points.

Also just thought, I had a gravy boat in my inventory and it didn't equip when doing crypt quest. Is that an easy fix to implement ?

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:39 pm

whitecandy wrote:Also just thought, I had a gravy boat in my inventory and it didn't equip when doing crypt quest. Is that an easy fix to implement ?

Yes (quite easy), I thought I did this. Went through my code and saw I only did this for casuals. Posted r1093. Thanks for catching that!

Note: I have it not get any mayo at all in Gelatinous Noob. I suspect that might not be the best choice but it'll help in some case I suppose.

littlereddot11
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby littlereddot11 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:53 am

I keep encountering this error on the first day I'm using this script.

Autorecovery failed.

We are having an MP problem damn it.... I wish I knew what data to output here to help with it.
You probably want to abort and use some MP restorer. Sorry dude... otherwise, you can suck up the delays :)

How do I set the script up so that it regularly buys MP potions from the underworld and uses them when required?

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Mon May 08, 2017 2:16 pm

littlereddot11 wrote:I keep encountering this error on the first day I'm using this script.

Autorecovery failed.

We are having an MP problem damn it.... I wish I knew what data to output here to help with it.
You probably want to abort and use some MP restorer. Sorry dude... otherwise, you can suck up the delays :)

How do I set the script up so that it regularly buys MP potions from the underworld and uses them when required?

You don't. Autorecovery does not play nicely with the script at all. In fact, the script is suppose to disable that to avoid some of those problems.

In any case, this is not an error, it is a warning. If the script is stopping, something can be done but this is a non-issue.

littlereddot11
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby littlereddot11 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:39 am

cheesecookie wrote:
You don't. Autorecovery does not play nicely with the script at all. In fact, the script is suppose to disable that to avoid some of those problems.

In any case, this is not an error, it is a warning. If the script is stopping, something can be done but this is a non-issue.

I see, thanks for the clarification :) . This is the first time I'm using an auto ascension script.

Following up on the issue then, is there anywhere in KoLmafia or on the script itself to set a limit when to stop the script if my MP reaches a certain level (e.g 20%)? So that I still have some MP left and can decide how to proceed.

Would setting the "Auto-Recover mana at 20%" on HP/MP usage tab in KoLmafia do the job? Since the Autorecovery will fail, then I can regain control of my character.

I apologise for the newbie questions. Thanks again for your patience! :D

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Tue May 09, 2017 1:15 pm

littlereddot11 wrote:I see, thanks for the clarification :) . This is the first time I'm using an auto ascension script.

Following up on the issue then, is there anywhere in KoLmafia or on the script itself to set a limit when to stop the script if my MP reaches a certain level (e.g 20%)? So that I still have some MP left and can decide how to proceed.

Would setting the "Auto-Recover mana at 20%" on HP/MP usage tab in KoLmafia do the job? Since the Autorecovery will fail, then I can regain control of my character.

I apologise for the newbie questions. Thanks again for your patience! :D

I think that would have mafia try to autorecover, which may fail if you don't have anything to autorecover with. You can set an autorecovery script. There is Universal Recovery but I don't recommend that with the script (it seems good elsewhere but it fights with the script in some ways that I don't understand).

I wouldn't worry about it unless it is causing things to fail, the script likes to whine. That being said, I think it is suppose to try to buy some MP recovery potions in some low-IoTM cases.

billybobfred
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby billybobfred » Sat May 13, 2017 11:34 am

cheesecookie wrote:There is Universal Recovery but I don't recommend that with the script (it seems good elsewhere but it fights with the script in some ways that I don't understand).

Regarding this -
does/can ccascend temporarily disable my recovery script while it runs, or should I do that manually?
she/her/hers pronouns kthx

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sun May 14, 2017 4:38 pm

billybobfred wrote:
cheesecookie wrote:There is Universal Recovery but I don't recommend that with the script (it seems good elsewhere but it fights with the script in some ways that I don't understand).

Regarding this -
does/can ccascend temporarily disable my recovery script while it runs, or should I do that manually?

You'll have to do that manually.

billybobfred
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby billybobfred » Fri May 26, 2017 9:37 am

Changing "Sweetbreads Flamb&eacute;" to "Sweetbreads Flambé" would get rid of this message. (cc_util.ash, line 3627)
Changing "Sweetbreads Flamb&eacute;" to "Sweetbreads Flambé" would get rid of this message. (cc_community_service.ash, line 577)
Changing "Sacr&eacute; Mental" to "Sacré Mental" would get rid of this message. (cc_community_service.ash, line 2059)
Changing "Sweetbreads Flamb&eacute;" to "Sweetbreads Flambé" would get rid of this message. (cc_ascend.ash, line 5898)
Changing "Sweetbreads Flamb&eacute;" to "Sweetbreads Flambé" would get rid of this message. (cc_ascend.ash, line 10749)

I'm still not completely clear on why mafia produces these messages when scripts do that but here is the info for you.

Also it keeps getting stuck while going through the Tunnel of L.O.V. + fighting Dr. Stuart's saved tentacle + fighting Witchess pieces. It'll begin doing those things and immediately try to move on to something else without actually finishing them.

(Weirdly, it only consistently fails at L.O.V. It'll get through the other two on its own just fine sometimes.)

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Fri May 26, 2017 1:50 pm

billybobfred wrote:
Changing "Sweetbreads Flamb&eacute;" to "Sweetbreads Flambé" would get rid of this message. (cc_util.ash, line 3627)
Changing "Sweetbreads Flamb&eacute;" to "Sweetbreads Flambé" would get rid of this message. (cc_community_service.ash, line 577)
Changing "Sacr&eacute; Mental" to "Sacré Mental" would get rid of this message. (cc_community_service.ash, line 2059)
Changing "Sweetbreads Flamb&eacute;" to "Sweetbreads Flambé" would get rid of this message. (cc_ascend.ash, line 5898)
Changing "Sweetbreads Flamb&eacute;" to "Sweetbreads Flambé" would get rid of this message. (cc_ascend.ash, line 10749)

I'm still not completely clear on why mafia produces these messages when scripts do that but here is the info for you.

Also it keeps getting stuck while going through the Tunnel of L.O.V. + fighting Dr. Stuart's saved tentacle + fighting Witchess pieces. It'll begin doing those things and immediately try to move on to something else without actually finishing them.

(Weirdly, it only consistently fails at L.O.V. It'll get through the other two on its own just fine sometimes.)

The first is a mafia issue. I can't do anything about it for other people. It also doesn't really cause any problems either.

I'll need more info about what you mean (possibly a log). As long as it finishes them at some point, that should be fine.

billybobfred
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby billybobfred » Fri May 26, 2017 7:37 pm

[733] The Tunnel of L.O.V.E.
Encounter: The Tunnel of L.O.V.E.
Took choice 1222/1: Enter the Tunnel
choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=1222&option=1

[733] The Tunnel of L.O.V.E.
Encounter: L.O.V. Entrance
> Preadventure skipped by standard adventure handler.
> About to start a combat indirectly at Noob Cave... (1) accesses required.
Took choice 1223/1: Fight the Enforcer
choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=1223&option=1
Encounter: fratty, clowning LOV Enforcer WITH SCIENCE!
Round 0: billybobfred wins initiative!
Round 0: billybobfred tries to steal an item! (auto-attack)
Round 1: You lose 49 hit points
> Postadventure skipped by standard adventure handler.
Took choice 1224/3: unknown
choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=1224&option=3
Took choice 1225/1: unknown
choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=1225&option=1
Took choice 1226/2: unknown
choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=1226&option=2
Took choice 1227/1: unknown
choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=1227&option=1
Took choice 1228/1: unknown
choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=1228&option=1

[733] Your Witchess Set
> Found option for Numberology: 51

Visiting a Science Tent
> Starting bedtime: Pulls Left: 0

At no point in this did it actually take action against the Enforcer. Once it got to this point it just stopped, so I finished the fight and the rest of the L.O.V. Tunnel in the relay browser. After that I ran the script again and it was all fine. (It killed Gordon's tentacle for real without a problem this time, and didn't even try Witchess.)

The full log for the day is attached, in case too big for the forum software I guess so here's a pastebin.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Sun May 28, 2017 10:54 am

billybobfred wrote:
At no point in this did it actually take action against the Enforcer. Once it got to this point it just stopped, so I finished the fight and the rest of the L.O.V. Tunnel in the relay browser. After that I ran the script again and it was all fine. (It killed Gordon's tentacle for real without a problem this time, and didn't even try Witchess.)

The full log for the day is attached, in case too big for the forum software I guess so here's a pastebin.

I think that you having an auto-attack set is the problem. In multi-stage combats, the script uses your auto-attack if you have one but can't readily recover into normal combat mode. At that point, you are stuck in a combat and it tried to proceed because it did not receive any indication that you lost or were stuck in the combat. That ultimately causes it to think all the Witchess battles are consumed because it tries to get one and fails.

billybobfred
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby billybobfred » Mon May 29, 2017 2:04 pm

Ahh. That would probably also explain why it got stuck against Dr. Awkward just now.

capn castom
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby capn castom » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:51 am

Ive noticed an odd quirk recurring where, toward the end of a run, the script likes to run off and spend 1 adventure in the Black Forest. Afterward, it goes right back to business regardless of the encounter/result.

Im pretty sure this happens when running the script at the point where the first adv would (should) be spent on the battlefield.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:10 pm

capn castom wrote:Ive noticed an odd quirk recurring where, toward the end of a run, the script likes to run off and spend 1 adventure in the Black Forest. Afterward, it goes right back to business regardless of the encounter/result.

Im pretty sure this happens when running the script at the point where the first adv would (should) be spent on the battlefield.

I can't figure out where this would be happening, I'll need some part of a log.

Fessor Eli
Just Plain Old Pie

Postby Fessor Eli » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:32 am

My last two ascensions (both were LtA, if that matters, though I had already completed at least one LtA before) the script didn't automatically do the Defiled Cranny, and therefore the Cyrpt quest was left hanging for me to finish on my own before I could access the Lair. I don't necessarily mind that, as I do a bunch of things manually anyway along with your script. Just letting you know, not complaining. Thanks for a great asset.

cheesecookie
Inscrutable Pi

Postby cheesecookie » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Fessor Eli wrote:...the script didn't automatically do the Defiled Cranny, and therefore the Cyrpt quest was left hanging for me to finish on my own before I could access the Lair...

Weird, that's not one I expect to be left behind, I'll note it and take a look at some point. Thanks!!

Return to “Scripting”